A Passing Interest - Redux

Sometimes there are no pretty words or even raunchy ones. Sometimes there is just physical exhaustion that muddles the mind.
The fan felt so good after the shower.

View attachment 2236291
And sometimes... there is just getting the sun to that sweet honey pot :devilish:
Once again, you are the embodiment of eroticism. So very seductive and alluring. Scoundrel definitely is living many men's (and women's) dreams.
Such an exquisite photo can say even more than words... tired/exhausted or not.
((HUGGLES)) :kiss::rose:

Sometimes there are no pretty words or even raunchy ones. Sometimes there is just physical exhaustion that muddles the mind.

View attachment 2236291
Love every bit of this, the words are spot on and add definition to the picture! Next up would be massage starting with the scalp or feet? Thank you for all you share!

What a beautiful shot. That is one of my favorite things to do on a hot day after a shower.

But it's my thread and I like talking about photos and filters and tweaking. *pout*
Besides, no one is going to look anymore- they've seen the offerings, got a little squirmy, and left to find newer offerings for the wank bank. 😆
I don't know where you get the idea "no one is going to look anymore" ... my wank bank will always have room for your delightfully erotic images :love:
Hey, at least your thread gets views 😛 and, 117 pages no less.

I have a cock, instantly makes me less desirable on this platform. On Fetlife too. Everywhere really. But it's okay, I like my cock. It's a good cock. Has served me well in it's time. Been like a right hand man. (Though I'm more fond of my left, gotta say.)

You though, you are, and always have been, absolutely stunningly beautiful. That comes from a platonic place. You're beautiful. Take great pics. Smart. Funny. Total package 😁
Whichever hand you use, I'm sure your cock could attract attention if you care to share on one of the appropriate threads #justsayin' ;)

View attachment 2236291
OMG!! That conjures up a thousand images in my head ... not least the one where I am kneeling at the foot of your bed, eager to approach your pussy with my inquisitive fingers and tongue 😈 I do love that you haven't gone along with the modern fashion and still have your pubic bush 👅👅👅

So that’s a yes , lol ?

I can’t wait 😜 , but lore is lore , what’s a bat 🦇 to do !

🃏.

Last edited:
🏴‍☠️✍️. 🧛‍♂️ , Asking permission to enter & ogle here in your She-Shed , manning my peas 🫛 and Q’s , I might , ok I will !!

please 🙏
So that’s a yes , lol ?

I can’t wait 😜 , but lore is lore , what’s a bat 🦇 to do !

🃏.

Do I really have a choice here? 🤔 Just remember the rules and clean up after yourself if you make a mess. 🤪
I'm not the most attentive thread host anymore- life yanks me away..a lot.

Back