A Passing Interest - Redux

Too true, but Iā€™ll sit captivated while you describe it, balanced (or un-) on each syllable

Wait... are you trying to get me to make an audio recording of this story...? šŸ¤” (Am teasing.)

But I do appreciate and love that you're such an attentive audience member. Just, maybe.. don't stare at me. I may start to tell my tale then realize your eye color and get lost.

I couldnā€™t possiblyā€¦.unless itā€™s working, then yes, of course, clearly I am.

Iā€™ll avert my eyes as to not distract, the rest of the audience waiting with bated breath for the unfurling of the tale

Unplanned threesomes sound more fun. Less chance for the brain to ruin things in the lead up.šŸ˜…
True, but.. like.. we don't have ground rules set for this kind of thing. I mean the thread rules say, "Mind your P's and Q's," but I don't know if that extends to impromptu orgies. How do you kindly tell someone to fuck your ass or to not cum in my hair? I mean...come'on.. the rules...be proper!

True, but.. like.. we don't have ground rules set for this kind of thing. I mean the thread rules say, "Mind your P's and Q's," but I don't know if that extends to impromptu orgies. How do you kindly tell someone to fuck your ass or to not cum in my hair? I mean...come'on.. the rules...be proper!
A gentleman knows to avoid hair and eyes, some things don't have to be said.

That's fair. I suppose as long as they are polite orgies.

Plus, a gentleman never cums in your hair. Quality men know the breasts are the best place for polite ejaculation.šŸ˜‰

Back