A Passing Interest - Redux

Hahaha - that is a funny image. I can just see you lap dancing on aging and aging personified sitting there thinking "What the heck" and "But, that is kinda hot".

Aging: "This is unorthodox and uncalled for!"
Me: "So, I should stop?"
Aging: "No!?! Slow down. Yeeesss.."
Me: 😈

Thank you, hon! You're too kind.

I apparently wasn't following this thread... I've corrected that egregious oversight.

Hah! And here I was thinking you enjoyed showing more than looking nowadays. There are some older photos on here that you may enjoy, darlin. Time keeps me from taking many photos anymore.

Thank you, hon! You're too kind.

Hah! And here I was thinking you enjoyed showing more than looking nowadays. There are some older photos on here that you may enjoy, darlin. Time keeps me from taking many photos anymore.
I always appreciate beauty. Always. I'll be sure to scroll through 😁

Clean sheets are such a lovely thing.
So soft and fresh... I can't help myself, really.
The cool, silken feel against my skin while heated words roll through my brain...
It's a shame clean sheets are so quickly spoiled.
I wonder if he'll notice...

View attachment 2139571
I do so love a good high contrast black and white. Even more so when the subject matter is so damn beautiful.

Long stretches in the morning light..getting old kind of sucks, but it's better than the alternative.
View attachment 2235607
As your neighbour, I have to say I appreciate your wanton displays of nudity as I look across at your bedroom window (the binoculars help me get a clearer view!) 😈
I can't say I've noticed you getting older, you're still damn hot and long may you continue to do your stretching (and other things)

As always, Flower, LOVELY. :rose:

The Framing and light are perfect. And the subject is GORGEOUS!

Thank you for making the time to capture the moment.

DS

15 minutes.
Just 15 goddamn minutes to myself!
My skin has felt too sensitive, nerves wound tight, every thought derailed and going back around to Scoundrel's touch. I can't function like this. I can't keep loosing my focus mid project imagining the taste of his cum or the way his teeth felt against my skin.
Jesus-fucking-Christ!
15 minutes.. I'll lock the door and only play for 15 minutes...that's it.
And there he is... sending encouragement and prodding at my ragged needs with messages. 15 turns to 20..to 30.. it's not e-fucking-nough.
I need him here.
NOW.
1685037881526.jpg

15 minutes.
My skin has felt too sensitive, nerves wound tight, every thought derailed and going back around to Scoundrel's touch. I can't function like this. I can't keep loosing my focus mid project imagining the taste of his cum or the way his teeth felt against my skin.
Jesus-fucking-Christ!
And there he is... sending encouragement and prodding at my ragged needs with messages. 15 turns to 20..to 30.. it's not e-fucking-nough.
I need him here.
NOW.
View attachment 2235962
That is just hot, I can feel your ragged breathing, pleading foe him, his touch, taste

15 minutes.
Jesus-fucking-Christ!
I need him here.
NOW.
View attachment 2235962
Whoever the lucky bastard is I give him props

Shameless plug since it was left on the last page... 😁

15 minutes.
Jesus-fucking-Christ!
I need him here.
NOW.
View attachment 2235962

15 minutes.
Jesus-fucking-Christ!
I need him here.
NOW.
View attachment 2235962
Very erotic! (Don't mind us.)

Back