👀 What are you watching on ______ (Netflix/HBO Max/Hulu/etc.) 📺💻

@StillRain I definitely agree with you. I know there were content warnings on Netflix, but they are tiny on my screen and not emphasized. I wasn’t expecting the SAs, for instance. Better content warnings are essential for content like this.

Did you know the male lead is actually the person who experienced the stalking?
Oh boy. I did not. I did not know this was a real story. 😬

I'm getting to the TV exec involvement now. I can understand why he's upset about that. I can't imagine experiencing everything, writing about it and then acting it all out. I hope it's been a helpful process for him. It is way darker than I imagined from just reading the description about the series. I'm invested now though so I can't stop.
I found this storyline so incredibly disturbing and confronting. His acting was so spot on. Knowing now that this story was based in the truth for the actor/writer makes it even more horrific than I first felt it to be and even then that was on the level of so incredibly disturbing and repugnant that I don’t have the right words for it.

I found this storyline so incredibly disturbing and confronting. His acting was so spot on. Knowing now that this story was based in the truth for the actor/writer makes it even more horrific than I first felt it to be and even then that was on the level of so incredibly disturbing and repugnant that I don’t have the right words for it.
I finished the series this evening and it kind of hurt to watch. I kept thinking about him reliving everything, but also, it made me so angry that the police did nothing for so long. And then they ask why it takes so long to come forward and report.

We are currently watching Loot on Apple+. Apart from my wife I’m watching Shogun and X-Men 97 on Disney+ and Star Trek Discovery on Paramount+.

Nothing new…which leaves me a little uninspired. I’m rewatching some stuff…but it’s all background music.

I’m waiting a little bit to try “the sympathizer” on max. I want to be able to binge a bit.

Tried watching Shogun, but got tired of having to read subtitles the entire time. Plus, the characters look so similar, I had a hard time keeping it straight who was who since I had to focus on the subtitles

Road House (2024)…..terrible, don’t waste your time

The Peanut Butter Falcon (2019)…..also not worth watching

The Beekeeper (2024)…..not bad, Jason Stathom makes it worth it.

Road House (2024)…..terrible, don’t waste your time

The Peanut Butter Falcon (2019)…..also not worth watching

The Beekeeper (2024)…..not bad, Jason Stathom makes it worth it.
Road House was different. Wasn't good, Wasn't bad. Just different.

After watching a lot of action and drama, Loot is quite refreshing and funny. Apple plus.

Re-watching season 1 of Reacher
I was disappointed with the second. First was great. Second didn't feel like it was true to his character. And I think he's beefed out a lot more too, it put me off. He is supposed to huge and solid, not actually a body builder.

Watch Brooke Shields in Mother of the Bride.

Wow too much filler her face looks like Katyln Jenner.

Lou Diamond Phiiips. Respect.

Back