🎵 Monthly Song Challenge 🎵

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On

You ever hear a song that just makes you feel itchy and enraged?

This humongous floating turd of a song (and movie - I said what I said) is that for me.

Anyhoo.
Hello again everyone. Had a mini break to try and clear the cache from my brain and I'm looking forward to joining in again.
Well, fuck. And I thought we were friends.
It's 10:15pm here, but I'm going to be rocking out to Celine for the next couple hours because of you.
celine shirt.jpg

Day 25: A song you can’t stand

I hate Alanis Morissette's music with fire of a thousand suns. As a child of the 90's I couldn't avoid her. Every person with chromesthesia has sounds that are just unbearable to them, and for me, her voice is like a blinding white ice pick to my right eye. I'm sure she a wonderful human being, but I wouldn't be sad if her vocal chords were removed. (I've even suffered through one of her concerts for a friend)

You Oughta Know-Alanis Morissette's

Day 25: A song you can’t stand

I hate Alanis Morissette's music with fire of a thousand suns. As a child of the 90's I couldn't avoid her. Every person with chromesthesia has sounds that are just unbearable to them, and for me, her voice is like a blinding white ice pick to my right eye. I'm sure she a wonderful human being, but I wouldn't be sad if her vocal chords were removed. (I've even suffered through one of her concerts for a friend)

You Oughta Know-Alanis Morissette's
You’re odd sis 🤣

Day 26: A song for dancing

If there was one person that I wish I could move like, it'd be Jay Kay. He makes it look so effortless, he's fused to the music, the beat is in his veins.
He was born to dance, and he does it so incredibly well.

He does this little move 30 seconds in that makes my jaw flop open every time I watch this.
Buttery smooth.

Jamiroquai - Canned Heat

Back