🎵 Monthly Song Challenge 🎵

Day 26: A song for dancing

If there was one person that I wish I could move like, it'd be Jay Kay. He makes it look so effortless, he's fused to the music, the beat is in his veins.
He was born to dance, and he does it so incredibly well.

He does this little move 30 seconds in that makes my jaw flop open every time I watch this.
Buttery smooth.

Jamiroquai - Canned Heat

I was lucky enough to see Jamiroquai in concert a couple of times way back when.
Jay Kay really knows how to own a stage

If there was one person that I wish I could move like, it'd be Jay Kay. He makes it look so effortless, he's fused to the music, the beat is in his veins.
He was born to dance, and he does it so incredibly well.

He does this little move 30 seconds in that makes my jaw flop open every time I watch this.
Buttery smooth.

Jamiroquai - Canned Heat

Stuck between hell and high water I need a cure to make it through

Lyrics that stick with you. Great choice!! 😍

Ah, the best type of song 😍 Someone *cough* @Biggalute *cough* got to my first choice long before I could 😭😂 So I guess I'll take things in a different direction and share something that makes my inner goth start dancing 🖤 I have nothing against the lyric video but I'm posting the one with the bats obvi!

Молчат Дома - Судно (Борис Рыжий)

Ah, the best type of song 😍 Someone *cough* @Biggalute *cough* got to my first choice long before I could 😭😂 So I guess I'll take things in a different direction and share something that makes my inner goth start dancing 🖤 I have nothing against the lyric video but I'm posting the one with the bats obvi!

I love that video 😍
I have a sudden need to be in a dimly lit bar with sticky floors and cheap shots dancing with the other goths

Apologies of course ☺️ I'd never heard of Molchat Doma before this, love the bats video and have just watched a live video of them, very good. :)

You win today. 🤣

Apologies of course ☺️ I'd never heard of Molchat Doma before this, love the bats video and have just watched a live video of them, very good. :)
No worries, I'm just a brat lol. The early bird gets the worm!
That song was my introduction to them too. I thought it was a much older song that it is the first time I heard it. I'd love to see them live in person next time they do a North American tour.

Pineapple Slice - Tove Lo

Luv the artist, luv the album, luv the song! (But you already knew that, lavendersilk.)
It's been awhile since you posted Tove Lo... and I'm so happy that you brought her back!
This one definitely makes me move! (And I luv the subject matter... mmm.) Brilliant song!

Back