šŸŽµ Monthly Song Challenge šŸŽµ

Challenge has been really quiet this week.
Are people tired of decades week? We donā€™t have to do it again next month if people arenā€™t liking it. They just used to be the most popular prompts
It was a busy week for me, but I had fun finding new songs to meet the challenge.

Decades week is always something to look forward to.

Day 25: A song you canā€™t stand

Todayā€™s prompt brought to you by this song showing up TWICE on a playlist I put on for my kid yesterday. This song gets posted pretty regularly here, too. I just canā€™t stand it šŸ˜‚. I might have even posted it before for a similar prompt.

Pharrell - Happy

(y)

Day 25: A song you canā€™t stand

Todayā€™s prompt brought to you by this song showing up TWICE on a playlist I put on for my kid yesterday. This song gets posted pretty regularly here, too. I just canā€™t stand it šŸ˜‚. I might have even posted it before for a similar prompt.

Pharrell - Happy

I am sure I hate it more than you. On a group bus tour, the tour guide played this every single morning on an 18 day tripšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

I still like it. I'm just wondering what my 26 points gets me.
Eye on the prize šŸ¤£

Ok points participators!
If you got 10+ points you may choose between boobs or second song pass (good only until the next decades week begins in a month). Let me know what youā€™re going with

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On

You ever hear a song that just makes you feel itchy and enraged?

This humongous floating turd of a song (and movie - I said what I said) is that for me.

Anyhoo.
Hello again everyone. Had a mini break to try and clear the cache from my brain and I'm looking forward to joining in again.

I had gone years without ever watching it until my son learned about it at school and asked if we could have a movie night.
I'm so sorry if it's your fave but I was bored out of my mind šŸ˜‚
Not a fave, but I do have a soft spot for itā€”kind of a trauma bond, of sorts. I saw it in theaters when I was 6 and had to crawl into my momā€™s lap because I was so scared. (Also asked her why the windows in that car were getting foggy šŸ¤Ŗ)

For the next year or so Iā€™d make my babysitters sit and listen while I stood on a dining room chair and performed My Heart Will Go On for them šŸ˜‚

Day 25 a song you canā€™t stand

I admit I wasnā€™t a glam metal guy in the day. Way more KROQ than Pirate radio. But Iā€™ve learned to appreciate a lot of it as stupid fun as Iā€™ve grown older. But I just canā€™t with Poison. Canā€™t stand them. And this song oh my god, ā€œevery rose has its thorn just like every night has its dawnā€ is a TERRIBLE simile. Fucking awful.

Not a fave, but I do have a soft spot for itā€”kind of a trauma bond, of sorts. I saw it in theaters when I was 6 and had to crawl into my momā€™s lap because I was so scared. (Also asked her why the windows in that car were getting foggy šŸ¤Ŗ)

For the next year or so Iā€™d make my babysitters sit and listen while I stood on a dining room chair and performed My Heart Will Go On for them šŸ˜‚
Yes I was not expecting Kate Winslet's boob and that was a fun convo with the boy šŸ«£
Aw mini mlas being a diva šŸ„°

Day 25 a song you canā€™t stand

I admit I wasnā€™t a glam metal guy in the day. Way more KROQ than Pirate radio. But Iā€™ve learned to appreciate a lot of it as stupid fun as Iā€™ve grown older. But I just canā€™t with Poison. Canā€™t stand them. And this song oh my god, ā€œevery rose has its thorn just like every night has its dawnā€ is a TERRIBLE simile. Fucking awful.

But it's the meaning of life. Bill and Ted said so

The answer is boobs. Boobs are the answer to everything.
I thought that was 42? šŸ¤”
Anywayā€¦

giphy.gif

Back