A Dangerous captive

cumnchat

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 24, 2013
Posts
5,111
Closed for opensesame54321

Darius Longtongue peered through the the foliage surrounding the small village with its inadequate protective wooden palisade. His eyes scanned the small dusty square in the centre of the village watching the village women as they went about their business completely unaware that they were possible victims of Darius's lust for a young woman to warm his bed. His latest woman had only been taken a few days and she had not coped with his demands on her body and had run and taken to the woods where his men had hunted her down and taken her for themselves so she could amuse them, consequently Darius was on the lookout for a replacement.

"Yessss, that one," He hissed through his teeth as a slim blonde woman came into view with a yoke across her slim shoulders and pails for water at each end. He studied her lissom figure and the noticeable swell of her breasts under the simple rough smock that she wore. She walked with a graceful sway of her hips that set Darius's blood racing, his cock stiffening and thickening as he watched

Noiselessly, he tracked her as she made her way to the well that was a hundred paces or so outside the palisade. It seemed that she did not fear the roving bands of brigands that had sprung up since the Romans left some twenty years earlier, parts of Britain were now ruled by dozens of different gangs leading to no-one, especially women, being safe on their own.

His method of capture was simple, he would smother them so they could not cry out and cut off their breath until they were unconscious and then carry them over his shoulder like a hunted deer back to his camp. He approached silently before his cloak was thrown over her head and after a brief struggle she lay at his feet. He picked her up effortlessly and threw her over his shoulder. Before they entered his camp he set her down on her feet as she had now recovered consciousness, he tied a coarse rope around her neck and led her into the camp,

"Listen you miserable lot you have a maiden to play with but this one is mine, anyone touches her and they'll have to face me in combat and you all know that I am unbeatable."
 
“Fiona, you are so good to your Father. T’would be a hardship without you.”

“Worry not, Father. That potion should have you feeling like yourself soon.”

The young blonde kissed her Father’s temple as he pet her hand. Father had not been feeling very well and Fiona worried that some evil spirit may be wishing her Father harm. So, last night she prepared a draught for him to ingest. The mixture of herbs had given him a quiet, deep sleep while sending out a protection and seemed to have worked for there was good color in his cheeks.

She made sure that her father was fed before she told him that she would go to draw the morning water.

“I shall be back soon.”

Her small slender hand reached up to stroke that amulet that hung on a cord around her neck. Through her fingertips she could feel the power fairly vibrate off the charm. Being a Druid priestess so young was a bit unusual but as her Mother had been one, she came by the power rightly. When her Mother has been killed by a gang of thieves that feared her Mother’s power, the power seemed to immediately take root in Fiona and over time those in the small village had turned more and more to the young blonde. Several men had expressed a desire to take her for their mate but after seeing the lack of desire to be tied to these men, her father had turned down each offer. Above all, he wished for happiness for his daughter.

“I am off to the well and will be back soon.” She headed outside, the morning sun glinting off the amulet that nestled on the swell of her bosom. Picking up the yoke, she hooked the buckets on and lifted the contraption on her shoulders before heading outside the palisades and down the trail to the well.

The buckets would be quite a bit heavier on the trip back from the river. Stopping for a moment to adjust the yoke, Fiona set it firmly on her shoulders before she continued towards the well.

She usually traveled this route at least twice a day, sometimes more if she was required for healing or incantations. It was a route that she knew well, as did all the women of the village so she had no need of fear.

So when something heavy was thrown over her head, she was surprised as the sun blinked out and she fought for breath. The amulet pressed inadvertently against her seemed to heat up as she tried to struggle. But whoever it was seemed stronger than herself and very quickly the world went black.

When she came to, the world was upside down and she appeared to be thrown over some man’s shoulder. She squirmed as if to get down but with a sharp slap to the back of her thighs, she stayed still as her captor walked. A broad shoulder occasionally knocked the wind from her body.

She knew not how long she had been unconscious so she had no idea as to how far away she was from home. But eventually they stopped and she found herself dumped unceremoniously on the ground. For the first time she was able to see exactly who had her.

The man was like a tall tree - broad and massive. The closely shaven head surprised her and it gave him a foreign appearance. There was a long braid of hair that hung from his chin and a fierce scowl was what he gave her. With no word to her, he simple pulled her to her feet and tied a rope around her neck before leading her into a small camp. She was glad to note that her amulet still hung around her neck.

All activity stopped as eyes turned to stare at them. Many of the men were dressed similarly to the man that had captured her and they leered at her as if able to see through the simple shift that she wore. There appeared to be very few women - two were all the she saw. From all appearances they were tired.

When he spoke, his voice was an angry sound to her and automatically her hand went to her amulet to find peace.

Listen you miserable lot you have a maid to play with but this one is mine, anyone touches her and they'll have to face me in combat and you all know that I am unbeatable

Apprehension filled her. She had suspected what the purpose of her capture was, but his words confirmed it. This man wanted a bed warmer. A movement caught her eye and she noted a man grab one of the women and drag her into an enclosure.

She mentally sent out a call to the gods of nature and heard their whisper.

*****

Fiona
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3d/22/91/3d229165b4092b0d29bc9edf4ef730bf.jpg
 
Darius was proud of his prize, she was by far the most desirable of all the women he had captured and bedded over the past few years, he had fucked them into submission before tiring of them and then letting his men have them for their pleasure.

The camp was only temporary as the band were constantly on the move so there were no tents or even hastily erected shelters, just a small screened area where Darius slept and ate, this is where he led his young beauty, yanking on the rope around her slender neck to force her to follow him.

Once in the solitude of his quarters he turned to the blonde beauty and looked her up and down licking his lips in anticipation.

"The gods have been kind to me this day, delivering a gift like you to me for my pleasure, it's time I unwrapped this gift."

Without warning his hand shot out and grabbed her simple shift at the neck and tore it from her body, For some reason the wind in the trees increased in strength and swirled around them but oddly the young woman's hair was not disturbed. Darius did not notice this as he hungrily eyed the young innocent blonde beauty standing naked before him she was naked yet did not try to hide her beauty, just standing between two trees her defiant eyes on his. His eyes narrowed and glinted as he saw her breasts, young and fresh like melons standing high and proud on her chest with small round creamy circles at the tips and topped with tiny buds of a darker pink placed in the centre. Travelling down her body he saw her flat belly and wide hips just below was a smattering of fine blonde hair and below that an inviting slit. Darius could not help staring and so missed the glimmer of a smile on her face.

"Turn around girl and be quick about it." He growled as he reached out to her, his hand landed on her hip and he found her soft milky skin to be icy cold like stone, as she turned he was expecting some reaction from her, a flinch, a gasp, some sign of fear but there was none. The view from the back was just as spectacular, her back was straight and she stood upright with her legs parted just an inch or so, her wide hips curved into delicious looking buttocks forming a perfect heart shape and a dimple in each firm buttock.

His mind was on fire with desire for her but as the wind swirled around him his desire did not fuel his body and he realised with disbelief that he could not raise an erection.

"I am tired, I will come to you later," He offered as an excuse. "Sit over there, you will find a blanket to keep warm with." He indicated a pile of rough blankets.

"Before I rest tell me your name, I am Darius Longtongue but you will address me as 'My Lord' or 'Master'"

Bemused by the turn of events he lay down among a pile of furs to sleep. Unnoticed the wind abated to just a whisper but swirled around the young beauty like a protective shield.
 
Last edited:
Tugging on the rope around her neck, he led her to a partitioned area where presumably he slept and now she was expected to also. The man looked at her with desire in his eyes. But Fiona remained calm, listening to the voices inside.

The gods have been kind to me this day, delivering a gift like you to me for my pleasure, it's time I unwrapped this gift.

His large hand ripped her shift from her body to reveal her milky white body. There was a chanting inside her as mentally she called to her guides. She heard them dancing through the air, chanting their protection for her. A smile flitted across her lips as she felt the Gods lift a barrier between her and the outside world.

Turn around girl and be quick about it.

She heard him but she did not feel his hand on her for it was not her that he touched. It was the barrier, cold as marble and just as impenetrable. The amulet glowed slightly against her bare skin, its warmth a comfort to her. The voices whispered in her ear, though all that her captor would hear would be the wind through the trees. She could see their power working as the man seemed to go from hungry to tired before her eyes.

I am tired, I will come to you later. Sit over there, you will find a blanket to keep warm with. Before I rest tell me your name, I am Darius Longtongue but you will address me as 'My Lord' or 'Master'

“I am Fiona Eilir.” Her voice, though soft, could be almost felt by this man. She watched him lay down to sleep as she picked up a blanket and wrapped it around her nakedness. She was not ashamed of her body, but rather preferred to choose when and to whom she reveal herself.

Before laying down, she said a prayer to the spirits that looked after her and asked that they keep her Father and her village safe. Then she asked that they watch over her too. Closing her eyes, she then slept.
 
Darius had a troubled night, he tried to sleep and put his captive out of his mind but sleep wouldn't come, each time he closed his eyes he could see her beautiful tantalising, teasing body. Strangely enough when he saw her in his mind his manhood grew hard proud and erect, he was proud of its length, its girth and his stamina. Several times he got up and strode over to where young fair Fiona lay sleeping peacefully, intending to take her by force if necessary. Each time though as he was within touching distance a strong icy cold wind blew around him and his erection quickly subsided, he went back to his bed each time feeling worried and dejected. When he took her captive that morning he had thought that he would be enjoying her slim, lissom body and plunging his cock into the warmth of her fresh young cunt, depositing his scalding hot seed inside her.

His mind raced with the possibilities of why he could not keep an erection when he was near her, had he offended one of his own Gods in some way and she was that God's way of punishing him? Another thought crossed his mind, he had heard of a religion known as Druids, they were known to have magical powers so if she was a druid priestess maybe she had cast a spell but he dismissed the idea as preposterous she was far too young to have learnt how to cast spells like this one. Eventually his weariness overcame him and he fell into a deep sleep still tortured by dreams of his young captive on her knees before him with her ruby lips encircling his cock.

Come morning he bade Fiona to fetch them both breakfast then he sat her down in front of him and questioned her about her life in her village, what she did there. H e noticed that if he made any move towards her, her hand went to the amulet she wore around her neck and saw that when she touched it it shone or glowed brighter.

"That amulet around your neck Fiona, give it to me."

Her refusal and the sudden frightened look on her face aroused his suspicions but he could not take it fom her as he was unable to touch her, so he sought the counsel of a self proclaimed wise man who travelled with them.

"Igor, you know how highly I value your opinion, I have a problem with the maiden I captured yesterday." He explained the problem to Igor and his suspicions.

"I cannot be sure but your suspicions could be well founded, in order to be certain you must get the amulet from her and bring it to me so I might examine it."

"Very well Igor it will be done one way or another."

He went back to Fiona and in a friendly tone he said.

"I cannot have you walking around my camp naked, my men would become envious of my good fortune, sort through those clothes over there, they belonged to my previous women but they have no need of them now."

He did not explain further but showed her a pile of discarded dresses and watched as Fiona sorted through them finally deciding on a plain grey dress with a gold coloured trim. It was simple and covered her well but the shape of her body was still obvious to leering eyes.
 
Last edited:
Fiona has slept relatively easy, protected. Upon awaking, She had kept the blanket around her as she fetched breakfast as he bade. She found the food barely palatable and figured that none of the women here knew how to prepare food. Still, it served a purpose. Then he questioned her about her life in the village and she told him of living there with her Father, who had been ill, and of her Mother, who had died several years ago.

Once his eyes seemed to light on her Amulet, he told her to give it to him. Shaking her head, she told him no and suddenly was afraid that he would try to take it from her anyway though as long as she wore it she was protected from him and from harm.

Darius seemed to suddenly change his mind and after they finished their food, he left and she attempted to clean the area. Occasionally she would hear one of the women scream and knew that they were probably being taken against their will. She was curious as to how many were in this small gathering. She still had seen only those two women though there could be more and she had just not seen them.

When Darius returned, he seemed more amicable, telling her to feel free to chose a shift for herself from the pile that were over in a corner of the private space. She looked through them before finding one that she felt would cover her the best without revealing too much skin. She felt more comfortable once she was clothes and carefully folded the blanket that she had been using.
 
The more that Darius thought about it the more convinced he became that the amulet that Fiona wore had something to do with his ailment, how or why he had no idea but it glowed more brightly when he was near her and the wind blew stronger, he assumed that it was protecting her from him, preventing him from taking her. To his mind that was so wrong, Fiona now belonged to him, he had caught her fair and square so she should know her place, her duty was to him, to obey him and please him when he demanded it.

The problem was that she would not give it to him so he could have it examined by Igor, if it proved harmless then she could have it back, maybe, just maybe it was only effective against men. A smile crossed his weather beaten face, Perhaps a woman could persuade her to give it up, temporarily at least.

He called one of his men , "Find Gilda and bring her to me, do not be rough with her I have a task for her."

Gilda was brought to him, one of the half dozen women that were kept for his men's pleasure. She was a pretty young thing and was a favourite of many of the band of brigands. She had been a captive at the camp for three months now and had realized that it was less painful to just let the man whose bed she was in have his way with her rather than fight him.

She was trembling as she was brought to Darius's presence believing that Darius wanted her body, she sank to her knees and bowed her head, not daring to look at him.

"Sit down Gilda, I have a proposition for you, I need you to accomplish a task for me, do it well and you will be free to return to your home"

Gilda was sceptical of this offer, no woman was ever freed from this band of cutthroats.

"You have my word Gilda, I do not lie, all I want you to do is make friends with my latest woman and gain her sympathy. I will bring her to see you and the other women and ask her to choose one as her servant as befits her status as my woman, if she chooses you which I believe she will your task is to get her to give you the amulet that she wears around her neck on the pretext that all jewellery has to be valued and she will have it returned to her shortly. You will take the amulet to Igor and when called you will return it to her. Accomplish this task and you will be free to leave and return home with five pieces of silver in your pocket, do you accept?"

"What happens to your woman my Lord?"

"What happens to her is no concern of yours, a word of warning, she must not know of our arrangement, if you are tempted to tell her then think of twenty men lined up ready to ravish you one after the other."

Gilda's voice quavered as she replied. "Then I accept the task My Lord."

"Excellent, then I suggest you get to work and make friends with her as soon as possible."

Gilda left to find Fiona and Darius rubbed his hands and his cock swelled in anticipation of finally taking Fiona to his bed.
 
Last edited:
Unsure of exactly what she was expected to do, Fiona hung back, watching to see exactly how this camp worked. Darius had told her to find the group of women and get to know them so that she could choose one to be her personal servant because of his status with the camp. She spent some time watching the women, feeling a bit unsure of this.

One appeared obviously pregnant - probably within her last month of carrying the child. Another woman appeared to be in the early stages of expecting. Most of the women wore simple shifts like hers and their manner appeared somewhat cowed and defeated. She felt sorry for these women - probably stolen from their home and villages just as she had been.

Just then, a large man appeared and grabbed one of the women by the arm. Throwing her over his shoulder, one hand held her legs while the other hand disappeared underneath her shift. The woman screamed and pleaded but instead the man diligently moved his hand under the woman’s shift as he carried her towards a private area.

“Be glad that you do not belong to him. Marcus delights in having sex several times a day. As long as you belong to Darius no one can touch you.”

Fiona looked appalled in the direction where the man had disappeared. The sound of the woman’s cries soon came from that area.

“I am Gilda.”

“I am Fiona.” She paused before looking around. “Who are these men?”

“They do not tell us nor answer our questions. We are here expected to clean and take care of them and provide them release. Of course, Darius is the leader so you only have to care for him.”

Gilda was nice and introduced her to the other women. Rayma was the woman that was heavy with child and she apparently was tied to one man, the father of her child, and spoke highly of him.

Gilda seemed to be the best choice and eventually she asked Gilda if she would mind being the personal aide that Darius told her to choose. The woman agreed.

After a bit, there was moans and groans from that hidden spot before the man appeared and headed off into the woods. Eventually the woman appeared and walked over to where the women stood. The smell of sex was heavy around her and she was introduced as Dorcus.

“That man simply cannot be sated. That is the second time today that he has had me.”

“And we are all aware of it. Every time you make a big deal about it.” Gilda told the dark-haired beauty.

“He likes it when I put up a fight. If I don’t then the poor man cannot get a rise.”

Fiona’s hand automatically went to her amulet and it gave her peace. Suddenly, Gilda seemed to notice it.

“What a pretty stone. Has it been valued?” Gilda looked with interest at the stone hanging around her neck.

“Oh, it has no real value. It was my mother’s. I never take it off.” Fiona clutched it protectively in her hand.

“Everything has to be valued. If you like, I will take it over for you and have it checked and then I will slip it back to you.”

Fiona hesitated. She was aware that to refuse to have it valued might reveal its true worth. She would have to trust the woman.

“It is all that I have if my Mother so please do not lose it.” She slipped it off over her head and kissed it before placing it in Gilda’s hand. The woman quickly slipped away.
 
Darius watched Fiona from afar so as to make the young blonde beauty feel more secure as it seemed his very presence near her alarmed her. As he watched he saw how the air seemed to swirl around her like a cocoon, protecting her. He grunted with satisfaction as Gilda engaged Fiona in conversation and they appeared to come to some agreement as they briefly embraced each other as friends would.

"The amulet, Gilda, get the amulet." Darius silently pleaded then he smiled as Fiona clutched the amulet then slipped the cord over her head and handed it to Gilda. Immediately he noticed that as soon as Fiona removed the amulet and handed it to Gilda the air around Fiona stilled so it was barely noticeable.

Staying out of sight Darius made his way to Igor where both he and Gilda were studying the amulet.

"What do you make of it Igor? Does it have magical powers?" He asked desperate to know the answer.

Infuriatingly slowly Igor took another look at the amulet and then replied,

"It would appear that if worn by someone with the knowledge of its power it can be used to protect that person from harm."

"So if it is returned to Fiona I will still be at her mercy with regard to bedding her?"

"If it is returned in its present condition then yes you are correct, however like all magic symbols it has one flaw."

"Yes, out with it man, what flaw? How can we exploit it?" Darius's eyes were glittering now.

"See this?" Igor laid the amulet down and pointed to the three straight lines "The two outer lines are exactly the same length and must be so for the spell or charm to work, the flaw is in the length of those two lines, if they are of different lengths no mater how small the difference then the thing becomes no more than a pretty trinket."

"So how do we change the length?" Asked Darius.

"It must not be noticeable, a sharp tap here will render it useless." Igor pointed to the narrow end of one of the straight lines and with a pin and light hammer he extended the length by a mere fraction and gave it to Darius, "Look, see if you can see where it has been tampered with, if you cannot see it when you are looking for it then your future bedfellow will not see it."

Unable to see any sign of tampering Darius gave the amulet to Gilda

"Return this to Fiona and no mention of what has taken place here, you may tell Fiona that her adornment is worthless. Oh, and you can also tell her that I intend to bed her tonight."
 
Last edited:
Fiona worried and fretted silently while she waited for the return of her amulet. Suddenly, something did not feel right. There was no way to say exactly what it was but she felt a small loss.

The other women lined up and slipped their yokes on, the hooked buckets swaying as the line of them headed towards the river to fill them. These men were cautious, with a man at the beginning of the line and a man at the end as they escorted the women to the river. Actually, it was more of a rushing creek with the sound of running water reaching her ears before it actually came into sight.

The men told them to hurry and soon the line of women were trudging back to the camp, somewhat slower than when they had left. Upon reaching the camp, Fiona headed for Darius’s private place and discovered Gilda waiting there.

The woman held out her hand and Fiona saw her amulet in the woman’s palm.

“Here is your Mother’s necklace back. All safe and sound. It has been pronounced worthless so you can keep it.”

Fiona took it and felt the loss immediately. Instead of warmth, it was just cold and lifeless. Taking a deep breath, she looked hard at the woman that she had trusted, and knew that she had been betrayed. Instead, Gilda gave her a smile but quickly looked away. She could feel the deceit from the woman.

“Oh, and I saw Darius and he told me to let you know that tonight you shall warm his bed.”

Fiona closed her eyes and listened to her gods. They spoke of betrayal and that they would avenge the wrong done to her.

When she opened her eyes, Gilda stood there watching her with a strange look on her face. Fiona looked into the woman’s eyes as if seeking an answer. She finally spoke.

“Why have you wronged me? I could have helped you. Yet it is now out of my hands. When you leave here, the forest shall take it’s due. I do not need you or your aid. Go. Leave me. You are released from your promise to me.”

And with that Fiona turned her back on the woman and began to clean the private area of Darius.

Gilda stood for a moment, unsure of what to do before finally leaving the woman alone. As she stepped outside, she realized that the words that the new blonde woman had spoken had unnerved her, even sounding ominous. Had the woman put a curse on her?

She ran off in search of Darius. He had promised her freedom if she did as he had asked. The sooner she was away from here, the better.
 
Last edited:
Darius watched the angry exchange of words between Fiona and Gilda and that confirmed his suspicions about the amulet, it had been Fiona's protection against him and now she was defenceless, helpless against his advances, now he would take her and use her body in the way a beautiful woman should be used, for his pleasure. His cock grew hard at the thought of her warm lithe body writhing under him. Her pleasure mattered nothing to him but if she enjoyed his thick muscular rod inside her then all the better.

His carnal thoughts were interrupted when Gilda came to him,

"My Lord I have done what you asked of me, the purpose of which I don't know but all I ask now is for my five pieces of silver and your permission to leave and return home, I solemnly swear that I will not lead anyone here."

"You have done well Gilda, I am a man of my word, here is your payment and you may leave as soon as you wish."

Gilda lost no time in gathering her meagre possessions together and leaving the camp, taking the narrow path through the woods. As she made her way along the path the sky drew dark and the wind rose to a shriek and the trees seemed to close in on her. Remembering Fiona's menacing words Gilda began to run but the trees wouldn't let her pass and hemmed her in on all sides. Above the shrieking of the wind Fiona's voice could be heard.

'Why have you wronged me? I could have helped you. Yet it is now out of my hands. When you leave here, the forest shall take it’s due. I do not need you or your aid. Go. Leave me. You are released from your promise to me.'

Gilda cringed in fright and replied in a trembling voice,

"I was promised so much that I could not refuse, it was not the silver but my freedom that I craved after three months among those savages and being used day after day I just couldn't take any more, I know I deceived you and I am truly sorry if it causes you harm."

'Gilda, I forgive you but you will not forgive yourself so I will release you from all those guilt ridden years, FAREWELL GILDA.'

At that moment a large bough broke and came crashing down on Gilda's head killing her outright. The wind died to a whisper and the blue of the sky broke through as peace returned to the forest.

Darius spent the afternoon exercising, making sure that he was supple and flexible as he thought of the various ways he would have the beautiful Fiona. He guessed that she would be resistant to begin with like all the others but a couple of firm slaps would change all that if she knew what was good for her.

Darius told Fiona to join him for supper saying that they should get to know each other ,,,,,,,,,,,before. Before what, he didn't say, preferring her to think on it although it was clear what he meant.

When she entered his space he was sitting by the log fire dressed in a short tunic and a fur jacket that showed off his muscular physique and thick muscular arms. His skin gleamed with the oil he had rubbed his body with.

"Ha, Fiona, good of you to join me, come, eat, and then we will talk."

Fiona didn't answer but sat down demurely opposite him. Darius cut her a slice of meat and handed it to her on a knife but kept the knife with a wry smile.

"No, no, Fiona, the knife stays with me, it's much better tucked in my belt than have you place it between my shoulder blades."

As they chewed on the meat Darius studied Fiona, he had already seen her naked and wanted to again but that would be later. Fiona's red ruby lips gave her mouth a wide appealing look and Darius could hardly wait to have his cock between her succulent lips. He was pleased to see that although she still wore her amulet there was no sign of a breeze around her, protecting her from him.

Darius talked and Fiona listened, not saying a word. Eventually he got to his feet and with lecherous smile he said.

"It's time my golden haired beauty, time for you to show me your wonderful body so I might take in the sight of you in all your glory before we lay together, disrobe please."

When he stood his tunic had a distinct bulge in it and Darius lifted it to show his impressive throbbing manhood.
 
Last edited:
Fiona saw the young girl head off and suspected just who the woman was searching for. To be betrayed in so devious a fashion was unforgivable.

She continued in her work, the drawn water to be transferred to various pitchers and containers. As she worked, she could feel the anger of the forest on the one that had betrayed her. Inside of her it continued to build, a warmth that had to dissipate somehow, somewhere. And so she placed her hand in the bowl of water before her, stirring the clear contents inside.

The forest was angry at Gilda and inside of her she heard its words. Even though the woman was nowhere near her, Fiona heard the woman’s cries and spoke to her.

Gilda, I forgive you but you will not forgive yourself so I will release you from all those guilt ridden years, FAREWELL GILDA.

And then the energy was gone. As she was withdrawing her hand from the bowl of water, one of the women walked up and spoke.

“May I take a drink. Appius took all of my water for himself.”

And with that, the woman went to dip her cup into what should be cooling liquid before giving out a cry.

“That water is hot! But how could it be, for I just saw you pour it from the bucket, just saw you run your fingers through it!” The woman looked at her for a moment before fear flickered across her face. “What trickery is this, are you a witch?” Backing slowly away, the woman quickly turned and hurried away.

Eventually Darius appeared and told her to dine with him. His words intimated that tonight he would claim her virginity as she was no longer protected by her amulet. What he did not know was that she had other powers that would make sure that despite that, she could still make sure that he derived no pleasure from his threat.

That evening, when she entered his private area, she found a Darius eager to have his prize. The firelight reflection danced off his freshly oiled body, like a male bird preening for its mate. He seemed to have made every effort to appear desirable to her. But she knew him and his kind. He did not want a mate but instead was looking for a bed warmer, a woman in which he could release his urges. Fill her belly with his seed, or show his virility to the others in the camp and make her heavy with his child. The man would rue the day that he took her without her permission.

Ha, Fiona, good of you to join me, come, eat, and then we will talk.

Quietly she did as he bade, sitting opposite him and taking the meat that he offered. In the firelight, her long blonde hair appeared almost golden and even her skin seemed to be tinged in gold dust. Darius apparently feared that she would use the knife against him and she fought to keep the smile off her face. She did not need a knife to hurt this man. She would do it where it mattered most.

The man seemed proud of himself, bragging of his exploits, the campaigns he had won. She listened without saying a word.

When finally the meal was over, the man got to his feet and struck a pose to try and strike fear in her.

It's time my golden haired beauty, time for you to show me your wonderful body so I might take in the sight of you in all your glory before we lay together, disrobe please.

There was a decided bulge in his clothes and he eagerly lifted his tunic to show her what would soon take her. To her somewhat inexperienced eye the thing was huge.

She had performed her healing on many a man and had seen a grown man’s appendage before. However, this one was probably the largest that she had seen. It was swollen and angry-looking and probably ached to fill her with his seed.

As he had ordered, she undid the tie around her waist and dropped it on the ground. Taking hold of the material in her hands, she slowly lifted the hem to gradually reveal her legs until that juncture with its crown of blonde curls was visible.

Up and up she lifted over her taut belly, over the firm breast until her arms extended over her head to pull the shift over her head. She felt the air play across her bare skin as she dropped the outfit on the ground beside the belt.

There was a hungry look on his face and she knew what he was thinking. His eyes greedily roamed over her body as if to decide which portion of her body to enjoy first.

When she spoke, her voice was soft, yet somehow managed to sound ominous.

“The forest has avenged my betrayal. I had no say in that. But know you this, though you may take my maidenhood without my permission, I give you this warning. Your seed will not spill on my body nor within it until...”. The firelight danced in her eyes, their color seeming to fade to a lighter blue. “...until you have gained my favor.”
 
With the preliminary's over Darius wanted to get down to business, the whole purpose of the evening had been to prepare his new woman to accept her fate and realise that she now belonged to him and him alone, so he stood and lifted his tunic to display his meaty sword, long, thick and gnarled with bulging blue veins running along the length to the purple crown on the head which was the size of a medium sized apple, a fearsome sight for any woman.

'It's time my golden haired beauty, time for you to show me your wonderful body so I might take in the sight of you in all your glory before we lay together, disrobe please.'

His eyes were lustful as Fiona stood and slowly, almost teasingly, undid the rope that served as a tie around her waist and began to lift her dress. She lifted her dress inch by inch until the blonde curls at the apex of her thighs were visible, Darius's mouth began to water and drool dripped from his lips, his manhood now twitching madly. Her legs were long and shapely like white marble pillars leading to the haven of her sex, the cup of pleasure that lay between her legs. Darius felt the ache in his groin growing, by the gods he wanted this woman, to be inside her young vibrant body, to feel her soft supple flesh against his.

Fiona continued her teasing, pulling the dress further up so her taut,flat belly was there to see; Darius waited expectantly to see his latest captive naked again so he could drink in her beauty. Slowly, Fiona finally stretched her arms above her head and her breasts fell from beneath the dress and settled on her chest, standing high and proud. The firelight flickered, casting enticing shadows across her nipples and her sex as if to hide them from his lustful, greedy gaze.

Darius moved closer to her until they were toe to toe with him towering over her, his dark curly chest hair tickling her proud nipples, his hot manhood pressed flat against her belly reaching almost to the underside of her breasts.

You teased me well young beauty, for that I will tease you twice as much until you are on your knees begging me."

His hands grasped her hips on both sides and slid up her body, feeling the soft supple silky skin, so unlike the night before when she had been as cold as marble. Her breasts seemed very small as he cupped them in his large rough hands testing the weight of them. Without warning he bent his head and covered both nipples with his saliva with one single swipe of his tongue.

He was about to kiss her cherry red lips when Fiona spoke in a low voice, low but ominous in its tone,

'The forest has avenged my betrayal. I had no say in that. But know you this, though you may take my maidenhood without my permission, I give you this warning. Your seed will not spill on my body nor within it until....' The firelight danced in her eyes, their color seeming to fade to a lighter blue. '...until you have gained my favor.

As she spoke her hair swirled momentarily although there was no breeze to speak of.

Darius laughed heartily,"My dear girl you are in no position to make threats, you took me unawares last night but as I am sure you are aware I have removed your power, your precious amulet is useless and you are solely in my power to do with as I please.

He pulled her roughly to him and held his face a few inches away from Fiona's and he opened his mouth and uncoiled his tongue, six inches of wet rough muscle that licked over her face leaving a wet trail of saliva behind.

He took her chin in both hands and turned her face up to him and forced his long thick tongue between her cherry red lips. He held her jaw so tightly that she could not bite him as his tongue slithered around inside her mouth then pushed to the back of her throat so Fiona began to choke until he pulled away with a triumphant look on his face.

"Now you know why I have the name Longtongue. Whether you realise it or not you have revealed that you are untouched, never lain with a man, tonight we will remedy that but as you are new to this I will take my time with you and fuck your pretty mouth first, that kiss was so sweet. I will savour your body like a tasty pastry, small portions of you, morsels of your body will become mine as you offer them to me and offer yourself you will."

He forced Fiona to her knees and again forced her mouth open, her mouth was stretched to its limit as he forced his manhood between her lips and placed his hands on the back of her head and rocked her head back and forth in time with his hips. No one could have withstood the ferocious onslaught and Fiona was no exception, as her windpipe was blocked she had to suck to get some air and the more she sucked the larger Darius's shaft seemed to grow, drool was seeping from the corners of her mouth as Darius mouth fucked her mercilessly,

"UNH, UNH, UNH." camef rom Darius and Fiona could only,

"Hmmppphhh, Hmmppphhh, Gluckk, Gluckk." with each mighty thrust, her tongue sliding along the underside of his thick gnarled shaft .

"Prepare yourself to receive my gift." Darius cried out, but nothing happened, he could feel his sperm building inside his balls and cock but it refused to spurt out. In frustration he pulled out. His crotch felt as though it would burst. As soon as he turned away from Fiona he began to spout mighty gushes of his seed some of which landed on the hot stones of the fire where they bubbled and boiled to nothing.

"What have you done to me Witch?" He queried with a worried look creasing his face as he walked back to where Fiona still knelt, "You spoke of gaining your favour, What favour do you need from me?"
 
Last edited:
The man pressed up against her once she stood before him naked, with the hairs of his broad chest brushing her nipples.

You teased me well young beauty, for that I will tease you twice as much until you are on your knees begging me.

This time her protective barrier was gone and she now could feel his fingers as they ran over her body. His touch was warm and inquisitive, tweaking a nipple here or hefting a breast as if to guess its weight. Fiona knew that her body measured well. Others may be more favored in the size of their breast, but there were certainly others with less favor. She had been blessed with a womanly figure though to tell the truth she had never really thought much on the subject. She had to admit that this Darius was certainly giving her second thoughts.

What surprised her was his tongue. As if hiding a small snake within his mouth, the thing quickly wetted both nipples with one swipe before she stopped him with her decree.

“The forest has avenged my betrayal. I had no say in that. But know you this, though you may take my maidenhood without my permission, I give you this warning. Your seed will not spill on my body nor within it until...until you have gained my favor.”

The air seemed to ring after she spoke and wisely Darius hesitated before he summoned his courage to answer her.

My dear girl you are in no position to make threats, you took me unawares last night but as I am sure you are aware I have removed your power, your precious amulet is useless and you are solely in my power to do with as I please.

And with that she was pulled to him where he proceeded to lick her face with that incredibly long tongue with which it seemed that he had been endowed. Yet it appeared that he was not through for he then held her jaw open where she could not stop him nor bite the tongue that he forced between her teeth. The wet thing snakes around and around inside her mouth before pushing back against her throat as if to choke her. Once he finally stopped, he pulled back in triumph and pride.

Now you know why I have the name Longtongue. Whether you realise it or not you have revealed that you are untouched, never lain with a man, tonight we will remedy that but as you are new to this I will take my time with you and fuck your pretty mouth first, that kiss was so sweet.

With those word he forced her to her knees, prying her mouth open. She felt as if her jaw would break as Darius thrust his manhood within her mouth. He was definitely stronger than she and for what seemed like entirely too long the man raped her mouth, jamming the huge organ repeatedly against her throat. She feared that he would choke her to death and she closed her eyes and called upon her God’s to protect her and fulfill her prophecy. She heard their answer.

We hear and answer your plea, oh Priestess of the forests

She would teach, with the help of the gods, this Darius Longtongue some manners. To go stealing woman for his own pleasure was not right.

Prepare yourself to receive my gift.

Darius’ word rang in her ears and she awaited his enlightenment. From him she felt pressure and frustration and when he finally pulled out of her mouth and turned away, there was a torrent of his seed that shot into the air. All around there was thick white gobs of his seed yet not one drop touched her body. Still kneeling before him, Darius turned to stare at her, as if seeing her for the first time.

What have you done to me Witch? You spoke of gaining your favour, What favour do you need from me?

Gracefully she arose, looking him in the eye with a confidence given to her by her gods. Her voice, though soft could be felt be him, as if her words suddenly took form.

“I am Fiona Sweetmeadow, Priestess of the Olde Ways, Healer and Benefactor of My People. I believe that some people call us Druids. Know you this, they are the Olde Ways.”

As she spoke, a sort of glow seemed to come from her, as if her skin were lit by candlelight.

“You have angered my gods by the desecration of my amulet. Such desecration demands that you shall have to pay tribute to me, of my choosing.”

She walked around Darius as if sizing him up. When she stood before him again, she looked him coolly in the eye.

“The gods have been telling me that it is time that I have a mate. I would have eventually chosen one from my own people but perhaps the gods feel that we need new blood.

Therefore, I will consider you as a possible mate. There will be some rules to this. You must court me. Not attack, nor rape. For know you this, until I give my consent and we are bound together, not one drop of your seed will touch my body. And if you bind yourself to a Priestess of the Olde Ways, neither may you lay with another, for the seed that ferments in your body...”. She waved her hand in front of his groin and Darius could feel a pull from deep within. The feeling was gone just as quickly. “...is to be for me as your mate. We would be tied as mates, for one another and no other.”

She turned and walked a distance away, her firm rounded buttocks and graceful back seemed to glow too. She turned back to face him.

“You have the cycle of a full moon to win me to you. If at the end of that time I still find you wanting, you must safely return me to my people. You may not take another woman from my village to use as your sex slave but rather must seek a woman elsewhere.

If, on the other hand, I find you worthy of being my mate, then we shall be bound together in a ceremony in the forests. You and your people shall join my people. Those of your people not wishing to do so may leave this area never to return.”

She could see the man summing up her words, not happy with where this was headed. A slight smile played across her lips as she wondered if he was curious as to what the benefits would be of joining with her people. Other than having the access to her body as he desired. And she questioned whether she should tell him just what those benefits would be.

“Do you have any questions?”
 
Darius was astounded, bemused and somewhat nervous of what had befallen him and at the same time curious as to how this slip of a girl seemed to have such power over his body, he had thought that by desecrating her amulet he had removed her powers but apparently that wasn't so, she had powers within her so perhaps the amulet was not the source of those powers but merely a device through which she could communicate with her gods. He waited for an answer to his question as to how he was to win her favour and thus possess her.

'I am Fiona Sweetmeadow, Priestess of the Olde Ways, Healer and Benefactor of My People. I believe that some people call us Druids. Know you this, they are the Olde Ways.'

Her body glowed golden as she spoke

You have angered my gods by the desecration of my amulet. Such desecration demands that you shall have to pay tribute to me, of my choosing.'

Darius snorted derisively at this, was he not Darius Longtongue who paid homage to no one, the scourge of the battlefield? Pay tribute to her? Ridiculous.
She walked around Darius as if sizing him up. When she stood before him again, she looked him coolly in the eye.

The gods have been telling me that it is time that I have a mate. I would have eventually chosen one from my own people but perhaps the gods feel that we need new blood. Therefore, I will consider you as a possible mate. There will be some rules to this. You must court me. Not attack, nor rape. For know you this, until I give my consent and we are bound together, not one drop of your seed will touch my body. And if you bind yourself to a Priestess of the Olde Ways, neither may you lay with another, for the seed that ferments in your body...”. She waved her hand in front of his groin and Darius could feel a pull from deep within. The feeling was gone just as quickly. “...is to be for me as your mate. We would be tied as mates, for one another and no other.

Darius's ears listened intently as she continued, for now she was talking of something that was of great interest to him. His cock began to harden again as she spoke of her becoming his mate

She turned and walked a distance away, her firm rounded buttocks and graceful back seemed to glow too. She turned back to face him.

You have the cycle of a full moon to win me to you. If at the end of that time I still find you wanting, you must safely return me to my people. You may not take another woman from my village to use as your sex slave but rather must seek a woman elsewhere. If, on the other hand, I find you worthy of being my mate, then we shall be bound together in a ceremony in the forests. You and your people shall join my people. Those of your people not wishing to do so may leave this area never to return.'

He pondered on her demands for several minutes, deep in thought he stroked his beard. His thoughts were interrupted by Fiona.

'Do you have any questions?'

Oh yes, he had questions, lots of them.

"You make these demands with no thought as to what might happen to you if I decide that you ask too much, if I choose I could kill you here and now and no one would bat an eyelid, but you have it in your mind that I will not harm you because I desire you. I must admit the idea of being your mate is most appealing but there are so many other things to consider." He paused as if to gather his thoughts.

"The women here in my camp what do you expect me to do with them? Set them free? Let them make their own choices? Just kill them all maybe? Then there are the women in your village, they would not be safe from my men, they are accustomed, as I am, to taking what they want and if the subject of their desires is not willing then they take her by force. As for the men of your village, can they fight if the need arises? Or have they grown soft with an easy village life?"

A smile crossed his face now as he broached the subject that weighed most heavily on his mind, winning Fiona over to becoming his mate.

"As you have quite possibly gathered I am an uncouth rogue who usually just takes what he wants, you have changed all that, that I desire you beyond reason is no secret yet you ask me to woo you, court you. Well I do not know how to do that beyond arousing your body so that it aches for me therefore I have to make a demand of my own, until the cycle of the full moon is complete you will lie with me naked in my bed so that I can court you day and night, starting tonight. By morning I will have thought of other ways to show my good intentions.

Not for one moment did he believe that Fiona would agree but he thought, nothing ventured nothing gained and he needed to learn as much as he could about her and discover how powerful her spells were.

He held out his hand to her and waited to see if she would accept his request.
 
Last edited:
You make these demands with no thought as to what might happen to you if I decide that you ask too much, if I choose I could kill you here and now and no one would bat an eyelid, but you have it in your mind that I will not harm you because I desire you. I must admit the idea of being your mate is most appealing but there are so many other things to consider.

She waited to see what he said next though she already had a suspicion.

The women here in my camp what do you expect me to do with them? Set them free? Let them make their own choices? Just kill them all maybe? Then there are the women in your village, they would not be safe from my men, they are accustomed, as I am, to taking what they want and if the subject of their desires is not willing then they take her by force. As for the men of your village, can they fight if the need arises? Or have they grown soft with an easy village life?

He did make a good point. Darius’ men were a definite unknown, though she was not without power. Still, as a Priestess of the Olde Ways, her first responsibilities were to her village. Not this place.

Once again he spoke.

As you have quite possibly gathered I am an uncouth rogue who usually just takes what he wants, you have changed all that, that I desire you beyond reason is no secret yet you ask me to woo you, court you. Well I do not know how to do that beyond arousing your body so that it aches for me therefore I have to make a demand of my own, until the cycle of the full moon is complete you will lie with me naked in my bed so that I can court you day and night, starting tonight. By morning I will have thought of other ways to show my good intentions.

Darius held out his hand, acting as if he had already won the argument. Yet her gods spoke to her, and she closed her eyes to listen to them.

Show this non-believer our power.

She looked at him, this man so sure of his place in this world. So unknowing of the power around him that he could not see.

Ignoring the hand held out to her, she merely smiled and said, “I think that before you start planning your assault upon me and my village, you should see the power of my gods. Tomorrow morning, head about an hour in the direction of the setting sun...” The direction was strange for it was the opposite direction from which Gilda had left. “...and you will see the payment taken as the results of the betrayal to me. My gods are not happy with the treatment of their Priestess.”

With that she turned and walked over to where she had slept the night before. Picking up the shift as she passed it, it slipped easily over her head, effectively hiding her nudity. Without another word to him she lay down on the pallet and turned her back to Darius who stood there almost quite unsure what had happened.
 
Last edited:
Darius was stunned that this slip of a girl had refused to lay with him, never before had any woman had the courage to refuse him. The thing that angered him most was that she had not offered any explanation or even acknowledged his demand, she had just ignored his outstretched hand and dressed herself and returned to her own bed but not before she uttered a few words that sent a chill through him.

'I think that before you start planning your assault upon me and my village, you should see the power of my gods. Tomorrow morning, head about an hour in the direction of the setting sun.....and you will see the payment taken as the results of the betrayal to me. My gods are not happy with the treatment of their Priestess.'

What was it that he would find out there in the woods and how would she know where whatever it was would be found? She had not ventured outside the camp since he brought her here. He was thoughtful and a little worried as he settled down alone, across the clearing he could see the huddled form of Fiona with her back turned to him as if he weren't there. Sleep didn't come easily to him that night, he tossed and turned thinking of the strange events of the last two nights, eventually he drifted off into a shallow sleep to be awakened by the sun streaming through the overhanging branches of the trees.

He glanced over to where Fiona lay and realised with a sense of foreboding that she was not there, had she slipped away under cover of darkness and returned to her village? He was about to call a hunting party to search for her and bring her back when she appeared at the entrance carrying a bowl of corn with a pitcher of fresh milk. Trying to act calmly he said,

"So Fiona, you try to ease my fears by bringing me breakfast for which I thank you."

He was ravenous and soon emptied the bowl of corn and the pitcher of milk and he sat back looking at Fiona who sat a little away from him in her drab brown shift. An idea came to him as to how he might gain some favour from her and he spoke to her,

"You said last night that you are a priestess of your gods so you should look the part, that rough dress you are wearing must itch terribly and scratch your fair delicate skin therefore you shall wear a robe that signals your station. It once belonged to a Viking princess that I bought, it is of fine cloth and now it is yours."

He showed her the robe and was pleased to see a flicker of pleasure and gratitude in her eyes as she quickly changed with no show of embarrassment at being naked before him again. When she was dressed in her new gown of red and gold, he looked appreciatively at her and indicated that she should twirl and show him. Like all women she couldn't resist and twirled around with her skirt swirling around her legs and a big smile on her face.

"Yes priestess Fiona you look the part now. Show me this in the forest that you spoke of, an hour into the forest you said but there is no easy path in that direction so how could you possibly know what we might find?"

Slinging a leather gourd of water over his shoulder and electing to wear his favourite weapon, a GLADIUS that he had taken from a dead Roman soldier many years previously they began their journey into the forest. At first the going was fairly easy , the path easy to follow but after a while it had become overgrown, no one had passed this way for many a year.

Strangely Fiona seemed to know her way through the undergrowth and Darius following behind had a chance to appreciate the curve of her small waist to the swell of her rounded hips and tight firm buttocks.

Darius called a halt to take some water and it was then he noticed the forest was strangely silent, there no birds singing, no insects buzzing around and no wind stirred the branches of the trees. It was eerie, as silent as the grave and the hairs on the back of Darius's neck stood on end. Shortly after resuming their trek through the forest they came upon a clearing in the centre of which lay what appeared to be a body.

As they approached cautiously Darius held the handle of his sword ready to defend himself and Fiona from any attack. They drew closer and Darius recognised the body to be that of Gilda.

"How? Why? How did she get here? Her village lies in the opposite direction, she had no cause to come this way."

Darius was not exactly heartbroken but he was sad that such a pretty girl had come to such an unexplained end. He bent over her and something caught his eye, in her partly open mouth were the five pieces of silver he had given her for deceiving Fiona, as he looked around trying to make sense of it all he saw drawn in the dust beside Gilda was a drawing of the marks on Fiona's amulet.

He looked at Fiona with horror,

"Your Gods did this? She was an innocent all she wanted was her freedom. Your Gods are cruel and vicious and unforgiving, I'll have nothing to do with them."

Darius lifted Gilda's body onto his shoulders and carried her all the way back to the camp not saying a word to Fiona.
 
As they walked in the forest the next morning, she followed where her gods led though she had never been in this exact area.

Eventually she led the way instead of Darius. She was very aware of his eyes as they followed her body. Yet this man must be made to understand the power that she could harness. The power that she followed. The power of her gods.

The animals of the forest fled, the power that rested here made them leave. The quiet still spoke to her, led her towards the end of a life.

The clearing appeared and the remains of Gilda. Fiona stayed back as Darius slowly and cautiously approached the body. She knew that she was safe here but she kept quiet.

How? Why? How did she get here? Her village lies in the opposite direction, she had no cause to come this way.

“The gods brought her here.”

Darius apparently began to understand the power that she held. He looked at her in horror, fear for the first time flit across his face and was then gone.

Your Gods did this? She was an innocent all she wanted was her freedom. Your Gods are cruel and vicious and unforgiving, I'll have nothing to do with them.

He was angry with her. Maybe now she would have her freedom. She walked behind him as he carried Gilda back to the camp.

Upon their arrival back to the camp, she watched as everyone gathered around him asking questions. She knew not whether he would tell them the truth, or perhaps make up a story to appease everyone without giving away the truth.

She instead headed back to Darius’ private area. Maybe now that the man understood just what a Priestess of the Olde Ways meant, perhaps he would quickly return her to her people and leave them alone.

Sitting in the area where she had slept for the past two days, she waited. It seemed to take some time, whether because he was answering questions, or whether he was trying to make a decision.

Eventually Darius appeared, standing there staring at her.

“The reason that the gods have not touched you yet is that they await your decision. If you decide no, then you must return me to my people or face the wrath of my gods.”

She paused for a moment, listening to her gods speak.

“There was another that did this. The one that damaged my amulet. He is in danger...” she paused, “...unless he should repair the damage.”
 
Darius told the members of his camp that Gilda had encountered a fatal accident when a bough fell on her, he made no mention of Fiona or her gods's involvement for they would demand retribution upon her as Gilda had been popular with everyone in the camp, both men and women. He ordered two men to dig a grave for her so they could lay her to rest in a dignified manner. He refrained from asking Fiona to attend. When it was done he found Fiona sitting in his private space but he did not speak to her he was still angry at her and her gods.

Fiona broke the silence,

'“The reason that the gods have not touched you yet is that they await your decision. If you decide no, then you must return me to my people or face the wrath of my gods.

She paused for a moment, listening to her gods speak.

There was another that did this. The one that damaged my amulet. He is in danger......unless he should repair the damage.

"There is nothing to decide, you are my captive and I cannot let you go without losing face and the respect of my people so you will remain here, I accept the terms you offered me but I must insist that in public you defer to me and play the submissive captive, in private I will treat you as an equal and sometimes perhaps seek your advice. As to the matter of repairing your amulet, that I cannot allow, it will give you too much power over me, you have quite enough as it is. Igor, who destroyed the power of your amulet is a wise and resourceful warrior, he will ask for protection from our own gods and we shall see who comes out on top, I ask for a bargain, if your gods do not succeed in two days he will be forgiven and left alone, what do you say Witch Priestess?"

He then abruptly left to go in search of a woman to relieve the ache in his groin.
 
There is nothing to decide, you are my captive and I cannot let you go without losing face and the respect of my people so you will remain here, I accept the terms you offered me but I must insist that in public you defer to me and play the submissive captive, in private I will treat you as an equal and sometimes perhaps seek your advice. As to the matter of repairing your amulet, that I cannot allow, it will give you too much power over me, you have quite enough as it is. Igor, who destroyed the power of your amulet is a wise and resourceful warrior, he will ask for protection from our own gods and we shall see who comes out on top, I ask for a bargain, if your gods do not succeed in two days he will be forgiven and left alone, what do you say Witch Priestess?

Witch? Only those that did not understand the Olde Ways called her Witch. She tried to hide the smile that flit across her face. Like some men, Darius found it hard to admit that a woman could have power. It did upset her that he refused to repair her amulet but she would have it repaired when she returned to her village.

It did surprise her that he would try to bargain with something so powerful as her gods - he had had a demonstration of their power with the girl Gilda.

“I will present your compromise to the gods. It will be their decision as to whether to accept it.”

She watched him stalk off, irritated. Clearing the area and slipping off the robe that Darius had given her to cover her nakedness, she stood in the shadows, and in the privacy she cleared her mind and spoke to her gods.

‘The one that you would consider for my mate is not happy. He was dissatisfied with the sacrifice of the young girl.’

she betrayed you. And that betrayal weighed heavily on her mind. We relieved her of it.

‘The man also asked for leniency with the other, the man that damaged my amulet. He asks if after two days the man still lives, then he shall be pardoned.’

we will consider it

As she sat there in the late afternoon sun, her back to the entrance leading to the rest of the camp, she spoke to her gods. Around her a light breeze blew swirling around her, little eddies of breezes that lifted her hair and brushed against her skin. But what was most impressive was that in the slowly dimming light of the afternoon, Fiona’s skin seemed to glow with a golden shine, as if lit from within, giving her an ethereal look.

Overhead, there were no birds. In fact, within the space of the camp, the air grew quiet though most would not notice it, or instead might attribute the silence to the approaching night.

Communing with her gods was just how Darius found her when he returned to his private space.
 
Darius was in a foul mood as he stalked through the camp in search of a woman that he thought would be capable of easing the ache in his groin, he was in no mood to be gentle, he needed a vessel into which he could empty his seed and then clean him with her tongue. He saw her in the distance blonde and curvy like Fiona,

"You, come with me, you will serve my purpose well" He grabbed her blonde hair and dragged her to the centre of the camp, The young blonde slave had no choice as he took her, violently pounding relentlessly into her, ignoring her screams as his gnarled cock ravished her pussy then her ass, he gushed his seed inside her limp body and ordered her to clean him which she did, fearful of further punishment.

"In case you are wondering why I am not fucking the beautiful Fiona, she is indisposed for the next few days with the curse of all women, however like the rest of you I have urges that need to be satisfied."

His declaration was met with heads nodding in agreement, a man could have any woman he chose if his own woman had the curse.

He returned to his own space and found Fiona sitting naked and cross legged apparently conversing with her gods, what struck him though was the glow of her skin, a golden aura that came from within, her corn yellow hair was wafting gently in a breeze that seemed to surround only her. His eyes met hers as she looked up and the breeze disappeared, all was calm again.

"We should talk Fiona," he growled brusquely, "How am I supposed to woo you and gain your favour if you keep me at arms length? I am rough and ready as you have already discovered but I can be kind and tender given the right encouragement, let us at least touch each other, I am quite experienced in discovering what a woman prefers. Some like it rough as they have not experienced anything else so to them it is normal to be used carelessly as if of no consequence, you I believe are not that kind you would respond to a man who cares for you and treats you as something precious, here, do not flinch or pull away, let me show you how I care for you.

Darius squatted down cross legged directly in front of Fiona and stretched out his arms and gently cupped Fiona's face in his large calloused hands, using his thumbs he rubbed across her sweet pink lips and rocked forwards to place his lips on hers, no pressure just keeping them joined together in that moment. Then he released her and stood without a word and went to his pallet.
 
She could feel his frustration, hear it in his very words upon his return. This was a man used to having his own way and suddenly being told no did not set well with him.

We should talk Fiona. How am I supposed to woo you and gain your favour if you keep me at arms length? I am rough and ready as you have already discovered but I can be kind and tender given the right encouragement, let us at least touch each other, I am quite experienced in discovering what a woman prefers. Some like it rough as they have not experienced anything else so to them it is normal to be used carelessly as if of no consequence, you I believe are not that kind you would respond to a man who cares for you and treats you as something precious, here, do not flinch or pull away, let me show you how I care for you.

And with that he sat down facing her. His hand, though rough and calloused from work, still managed to touch her gently, to run a thumb carefully before leaning in to kiss those same lips. There was no force, no brute persuasion, but instead a careful kiss bestowed upon one of high rank.

Then very quickly, without another word, he left her to cross back to his side, laying down with his back to her.

A smile graced her lips. He was trying and for that her gods spoke in her ear. Gracefully she arose and crossed to Darius, his back like an angry wall. When she spoke, it was softly.

“Darius, my gods see that you are making an effort. And they feel that it is a true effort. I will rest with you, as long as you understand that this on no way allows you to take my body for your pleasure. Your seed will still not touch my body until we are joined as mates.”

She continued.

“No more may you take another woman. Your seed will be for me and me alone. My body shall be for you and you alone. A vessel that is to carry your child. In essence, your seed shall be as sacred as my body.”

Her voice softened even more. “Therefore, I will sleep with you, provided that you follow the guidelines that the gods have set. If we are eventually joined as mates, there will be times when you will be required to join with me to ensure a good crop, or a profitable outcome.”

She paused. Though his back was to her, she thought that his attention seemed to have been caught.

“Yes, upon certain times and certain ceremonies you will be expected to perform before the assembled. My Mother was the Priestess of our village and my Father was her mate. Since my Mother’s death, I have been chosen the Priestess yet without a mate, my ceremonies have been incomplete. Which is why you were able to capture me. Now, do you understand and accept what I have told you?”

She waited to see if he would invite her to lay with him or would he rebel against it all.
 
Darius lay silently with his back turned towards Fiona. The effort he had put in to control his desires to take Fiona hard and instead show what he considered to be a weak side to his nature had tired him but then she was standing over him, he could feel her presence, then she spoke,

'“Darius, my gods see that you are making an effort. And they feel that it is a true effort. I will rest with you, as long as you understand that this on no way allows you to take my body for your pleasure. Your seed will still not touch my body until we are joined as mates. No more may you take another woman. Your seed will be for me and me alone. My body shall be for you and you alone. A vessel that is to carry your child. In essence, your seed shall be as sacred as my body. Therefore, I will sleep with you, provided that you follow the guidelines that the gods have set. If we are eventually joined as mates, there will be times when you will be required to join with me to ensure a good crop, or a profitable outcome. Yes, upon certain times and certain ceremonies you will be expected to perform before the assembled. My Mother was the Priestess of our village and my Father was her mate. Since my Mother’s death, I have been chosen the Priestess yet without a mate, my ceremonies have been incomplete. Which is why you were able to capture me. Now, do you understand and accept what I have told you?'

He considered what she had said then in an act of defiance he rolled over onto his back and looked up into her eyes which had a softer look to them than he had seen previously.

"So Fiona your Gods tell you that I am suitable to become your mate and give you children but what is it that YOU want, do I find favour in your eyes? I care not what your gods want from me, I desire you as a woman and want you to desire me as a man not as some thing that will do the bidding of your gods. If you want me as a loving mate then I will accept your terms and lay with you, forgoing all others and saving my seed for you alone. So if you have any feelings for me lay with me now and let me find pleasure in your body and you find pleasure in mine.

He stretched up his hand and took hers in his and pulled gently to draw her down to lay beside him and he kissed her soft luscious lips again as he pressed his muscular body against her soft yielding frame.
 
So Fiona your Gods tell you that I am suitable to become your mate and give you children but what is it that YOU want, do I find favour in your eyes? I care not what your gods want from me, I desire you as a woman and want you to desire me as a man not as some thing that will do the bidding of your gods. If you want me as a loving mate then I will accept your terms and lay with you, forgoing all others and saving my seed for you alone. So if you have any feelings for me lay with me now and let me find pleasure in your body and you find pleasure in mine.

His words pleased her greatly. And the fact that he was willing to agree to her terms pleased her even more.

Then he reached up and drew her down to him. It was comforting when this time he kissed her. This was what she had hoped for. Love like what her mother and father had enjoyed. This was what Fiona had wanted. And this is what the gods had wanted.

Now, instead of a brute that forced his manhood down her throat, this man understood what she wanted. What she needed.

His lips were inviting and she welcomed his kisses. Despite being nude she knew that she was safe for the man had given his word and even if he could sometimes be rough and crude, she trusted him. His hands stroked her body, attempting to inflame her.

Yet, after some time sleep overtook them and she fell asleep in his arms, feeling certain that this was her man.
 
When Darius pledged his word that he would keep to Fiona's terms and held his hand out for her she came willingly and lay down beside him, it took a great deal of willpower not to immediately break his word and ravish her as he had every other woman throughout his life but his mind told him that Fiona was special and he would be the loser if he broke his word.

He kept his long tongue under control as he kissed her again finding her cherry red lips wet, soft and sweet and slightly parted as if in invitation then he felt her lips pressing against his as she returned his kiss, his mind was in turmoil as they lay pressed together like lovers, her body felt warm, soft and silky. Never had he felt so enraptured by a woman and he had lain with many beautiful women but none of them had made him feel the way he did about Fiona.

His hands caressed and stroked her body and at times he wished he had another pair of arms to wrap her in. Being a man he had no control over his cock as it grew erect of its own accord but Fiona did not pull away or admonish him, instead she merely smiled and held the massive length in her hand and he was happy with that, her sign of affection was infectious and he cupped her dainty breasts and made her giggle as he jiggled them playfully and he kept one hand on her breast and slid the other over her belly to find her blonde curly hair and his palm rested on her mound.

He was unsure of how far he should go so he spoke in what he hoped was a low gentle voice although in the quiet of the night it sounded loud and raucous.

"Have I found favour with my priestess? I am wary of making too much of tonight, I suggest we sleep on it and discuss it in the cold light of day."

He embraced her once more letting her head lay comfortably on his chest as they drifted off to sleep each of them dreaming of the other.
 
Back
Top