PSA: Masturbation

tumblr_mdlcybSO8D1rkkmzuo1_250.gif
Beautiful!

I masturbate at least once a day, usually twice, and I'm getting back into the rhythm after two weeks of little stimulation.

I believe if everyone here masturbated more, so many wouldn't be so negative. Even eyer should masturbate 20 to 30 times a day just to chill the fuck out.

So many on here really need to masturbate more. I guarantee if you masturbate even once a day, you'll feel less stressed, sexually satisfied and maybe even have a smile on your face.

This Public Service Announcement is brought to you by
The Keeper Of Cuteness a.k.a TwinkleStars

PS. Start with once a day and work your way up to your convenience. ;)
Sometimes I keep my butt plug and my cock ring on and try and edge some precum out of my cock

I’ve been laying here looking at posts and edging for over an hour this morning
Lucky you, I love edging for over an hour too. I am laying here next to my sleeping wife looking at posts and wishing I could edge some of my sweet yummy precum and continue for a good long while until till I explode... shortly I will find a quick release in the shower :devilish:

Lucky you, I love edging for over an hour too. I am laying here next to my sleeping wife looking at posts and wishing I could edge some of my sweet yummy precum and continue for a good long while until till I explode... shortly I will find a quick release in the shower :devilish:
Very nice! I’m getting ready to lay back and have a nice edging session now. Then into the shower to begin my day.

Back