The reality of happy ending massage parlours (from someone who's worked in one)

Maybe it’s because I have visited so many massage parlors but I never have a problem getting erect. Back in the day, the MT would get naked too so that made getting hard really easy.

Good point, and maybe I missed this Jenni, but did you usually massage topless or even nude?

I've never had or asked for a happy ending massage but a few times the towel moved enough to expose my bottom and the hands and fingers got very close to my perineum and such. I mean I was definitely hard as I lay face down but nothing ever resulted except I was probably red in the face.
Massages are very erotic indeed.

Good point, and maybe I missed this Jenni, but did you usually massage topless or even nude?
Topless was an easy extra $20, and I've never got a problem with getting my boobs out. Naked wasn't allowed by our venue (and remember everything was on camera) but again I wouldn't have had an issue. Nudity is something I embrace.

I absolutely love the rush I get when I drive over to the parlor. My heart starts racing,it’s just far enough on the edge of town I probably won’t be seen by someone I know but there’s always a chance. Anyone who would see me go in would know exactly why I’m there. I love it
I'm curious if you're married or in a relationship? The reason I ask is that most of the panic involves being outed. Generally single guys don't care if anyone knows or not :)

I'm curious if you're married or in a relationship? The reason I ask is that most of the panic involves being outed. Generally single guys don't care if anyone knows or not :)
I am married,the wife definitely doesn’t know about it. However,if she were to find out I don’t think it would be the end of the world,I can’t speak 100% for her but we’ve been together long enough and we’re both oversexed individuals that I do think she’d “forgive” me or at least understand the draw.
She already knows I’m addicted to cumming,sex ,etc and so is she essentially. I feel like she’d get erotic massages or something extramarital too if she didn’t have the social anxiety that she has.
It’s the exhibitionist in me that keeps me going.

I don’t think it would be the end of the world,I can’t speak 100% for her but we’ve been together long enough and we’re both oversexed individuals that I do think she’d “forgive” me or at least understand the draw.
So many of my clients went out of their way to tell me they thought their wives/partners would be cool if they found out ..... and they were extremely sexual and always seemed to be bi ...... what I'm getting at is it was a lot of fantasy designed to impress me. When wives find out it's generally seen as an act of betrayal, and I did see more than the odd marriage break up as a result. If you're married and you like to be massaged sensually, make sure you don't get caught :)

In my bio I describe myself as being a housewife with a "past"....
Thanks so much for posting! I've been to a fair number of HJ places, and it's fascinating to hear the other side of it. LOL the part about hygiene... I definitely shower and soap really well down there before a massage. Hard to believe some people would take a dump then get a massage without a shower in between. Ewww. Anyway, glad it worked out for you.

Just went back home to visit family and I decided to hit up one of my old MT’s. She’s still practicing and still in great shape. Haven’t seen her in 10 ish years. She had been “good” meaning legit for the better part of 5 years, she claims, but we had fun and the massage part didn’t last more than 10 minutes. Guess old habits die hard. Pun intended. 😝

So many of my clients went out of their way to tell me they thought their wives/partners would be cool if they found out ..... and they were extremely sexual and always seemed to be bi ...... what I'm getting at is it was a lot of fantasy designed to impress me. When wives find out it's generally seen as an act of betrayal, and I did see more than the odd marriage break up as a result. If you're married and you like to be massaged sensually, make sure you don't get caught :)
Very true,I definitely don’t think it’s fair to think that my wife would think “it’s totally cool” it’s understandable for any significant other to have a bad reaction hearing about their spouse getting a happy ending. I own up to the fact that what I’m doing is my own dirty little secret and if I was open then I would tell everyone where I was going.
I’m addicted for sure and love the thrill of the entire experience. I love sneaking off from work to get a massage. I’m very careful to keep it secret because it’s a highlight of my week.

Is there any region in which a massage parlor (or parlour) is not a happy-ending place? It seems to me regular legit providers do not work in places called massage parlors but am I ignorant?

Is there any region in which a massage parlor (or parlour) is not a happy-ending place? It seems to me regular legit providers do not work in places called massage parlors but am I ignorant?
There are several legit AMPs near me. Maybe be they don’t refer to their establishments as massage parlors but they look the same on the outside.

No business refers to itself as a parlour, that's just an expression used. In fact the term massage parlour usually is used to cross into full sex service as well :)

Back