The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXIII: N. 12° 38.1' W. 61° 21.4'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good call, Aquagal

I have been eating all the right things, but avocados are missing from my diet.
Cramps began to increase.

You're welcome. I got some pretty bad ones where'd I'd never had before after a long hike on the front of my thighs last month. I was crouched over and couldn't even walk. Heat, massaging and stretching finally it went away after about 30 mins. Odd place that I will never not do a cool down again after a lengthy climb.

I am not sure if Disgustipated has the same issue as me with his nerve pain, but mine over work a little SO cramp is frequent. I take prescription potassium because my diet is a bit weird ( but monitored) too and I am also on prescribedsalt and magnesium ... all seem to help, but getting balance right is probably pretty useful. I would certainly think it better to control through diet if possible. :) but I wonder if with the nerve thing if it might just be one of those things?

I think the two of you probably do have something that's beyond the kind of crap that I might get. Because the amount of potassium he's getting from a banana day should be more than enough I would think. I only have one when I think after I get a leg cramp or if I feel like I'm low on electrolytes because I've gotten dehydrated.

I don't think I knew avocados had much potassium and I do eat a lot of those.

Avocados I would eat even if they were bad for me.

You know, come to think of it aquagirl also got no complaints when she held the blurt thread.

So, nobody masturbates to get rid of foot/leg crampings, or...

...cuz, it kinda works...at least for me, during the odd occasion it happens when at home...:eek:

So, nobody masturbates to get rid of foot/leg crampings, or...

...cuz, it kinda works...at least for me, during the odd occasion it happens when at home...:eek:

I can't imagine concentrating while I'm doubled over in pain like that

Cws4BohUcAIfRZT.jpg

you all probably should come out of the woodwork and join in because you know I can fill this thing up by myself.

I decided to leave that mistaken for fata. crap I had to slow down to retype father cuz it came out father

I've picked up on that Phil is an unliked character. With bad teeth.

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back