Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pops in for hugs and kisses.
I can add nothing more meaningful to the convo regarding Daddies vs The Asinine Who Walk Among Us..lol

Another STELLAR day at work.. I guess my need to be useful extends past my sexually submissive nature.. Finished up an 85 pg reconciliation report given to me yesterday...
Got called into the boss's office and offered to be introduced more thouroughly to the business structure, etc. was asked my opinion on error trends I've noticed in the last few days since I started. I mentioned one in particular that stood out..:D

I pointed out that their lack of a user Friendly manual and adequate training in their proprietary software is what slows down the training of new employees. I'm Going to offer to restructure the manual in my spare time.. Because for FOUR DAYS I'VE BEEN EXPECTED TO LEARN THE SYSTEM BY ONLY WATCHING THE OTHER GIRLS KEY IN DATA.. :eek:

I'm good, but DAMN...no wonder their typical "training" takes 3 MONTHS..

I am loving this company,though, the job itself, and the people. I'd like to help streamline things for them in this department.

From anyone with an opinion, do you think I overstepped? I personally dont think so, because, well, he asked my opinion, so I gave it..lol
He wants me back in his office in the morning.. I'm taking that as a good sign.

I can add nothing more meaningful to the convo regarding Daddies vs The Asinine Who Walk Among Us..lol

Another STELLAR day at work.. I guess my need to be useful extends past my sexually submissive nature.. Finished up an 85 pg reconciliation report given to me yesterday...
Got called into the boss's office and offered to be introduced more thouroughly to the business structure, etc. was asked my opinion on error trends I've noticed in the last few days since I started. I mentioned one in particular that stood out..:D

I pointed out that their lack of a user Friendly manual and adequate training in their proprietary software is what slows down the training of new employees. I'm Going to offer to restructure the manual in my spare time.. Because for FOUR DAYS I'VE BEEN EXPECTED TO LEARN THE SYSTEM BY ONLY WATCHING THE OTHER GIRLS KEY IN DATA.. :eek:

I am loving this company,though, the job itself, and the people. I'd like to help streamline things for them in this department.

From anyone with an opinion, do you think I overstepped? I personally dont think so, because, well, he asked my opinion, so I gave it..lol

So happy for you, RA.

We all knew you would be stellar!

:)

I don't think you overstepped but I have been a housewife for many years, so I may not need to give an opinion. :rose:

Get as far ahead as you can but try to pace yourself. Don't burn out. Manage others' expectations on your own terms.

If you hadn't used the personal pronoun 'he', I'd swear you were my ex's newest employee. Plus she's on vacation 2 states over with the progeny. But still, sounds like you work 'there'. Eerie.

:)

In my kingdom thread, he is the Master Mason.

He is building a tower...

I love towers

and hot lusty men who have the gall to climb them and conquer me.:cool:

I've just noticed in my vest pocket that the errand-boy had earlier slipped me a note....four wagons of rubble drawn by four horses each will arrive tomorrow! I must prepare!

So my daddy wants to add another to our relationship. Another girl. He says that I'd remain #1 but I'm scared. What if he ends up wanting her more? It just seems like a bad idea to me. But I'm new at this. Am I just being stupid and insecure. It's his option in the end, I can't stop him and I don't want to if this is what he wants but it scares me. What should I do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Polygamy, in any of its forms, CAN work, but if you have reservations going in and he is brushing them aside (I assume you HAVE told him, right?), then I would be concerned about you in this relationship.

Bringing another person in is a pretty big deal, and not one to just be forced upon a person. Being submissive doesn't mean being a doormat, as was said above, and it's not wrong to have a sense of self worth that goes beyond just taking whatever he wants to throw at you just because you call him Daddy.

Raw, wonderfully worded, my friend. All I can add is that if he is so determined to have you be with another woman when you have reservations, thecurioussubmissive, then see if he'd be willing to try things first with another male (if indeed that is a fantasy of yours). It tests wether or not he's willing to put your wants and desires before his own (as any good Daddy should do) plus it tests to see the level of seriousness he takes on being a Dom/Daddy.

Or (and this is just crazy talk here) you can both try and talk like adults about the manner and let him know you have reservations about this. If being polygamous is something you would enjoy, then it may take you baby steps to get there…..sure some folks learn to swim by being thrown in the deep end, but others need to take their time. In the end, you know what is best for you, a Daddy can just help you get there.

Ok, I'm going to try and explain this, but I bet I end up rambling.

Submission is a gift, not something that can be taken by force. It is a privilege to be given that gift, because it comes with trust. Any Dom, Daddy or otherwise, will respect that trust and the bond between the Dom and sub. Otherwise, the relationship will inevitably fail.

Daddies are there to push our limits at times, yes. But, they also must know when those limits have been reached, and not continue to force the issue. If you are not comfortable enough to admit that something doesn't seem quite right to you, then maybe the trust isn't where it should be.

It should be both give and take, and in equal parts. There are days that I feel like I take more than I give. And I'm sure my Daddy feels the same. However, I'm comfortable with him, and we talk about everything, and I do mean everything. More than half of the time that we talk, it is just talking. Sharing our days with each other, experiences, thoughts, ramblings, etc. The sexual play is nice, but that's not all our relationship is about. They aren't just roles we play.

I hope that makes sense.

Beautifully put, photograph.

The only thought I would, well not necessarily disagree with, just showing my personal belief, is in regards to the part about pushing limits. Yes, a Dom/Daddy is there to push your limits and help reel you in when things get too "murky" (if you will) but they also should try to encourage you to strive, even if it's just a little, past those limits, of course only if talked about beforehand plus you both have the rhythm of one another down and he can tell when you truly can go a just that tad bit further. Perhaps even if you're both comfortable enough, maybe push you past your limits when you least expect it, of only to help you overcome that hurdle easier. (Much like ripping off a band aid swiftly, it's the stealth in which it's done that makes it not hurt as much as taking one's time.) But regardless of what maybe the case, in the end, he definitely pulls you in when you've had enough and helps you settle back down/savor the experience.

I don't think there's much more I can add (especially not after being awake for 16 hours and out of the house for 14) then what the daddies and girls have said.

RA I don't think you over stepped at all.

I have a date tomorrow :eek:

Raw, wonderfully worded, my friend. All I can add is that if he is so determined to have you be with another woman when you have reservations, thecurioussubmissive, then see if he'd be willing to try things first with another male (if indeed that is a fantasy of yours). It tests wether or not he's willing to put your wants and desires before his own (as any good Daddy should do) plus it tests to see the level of seriousness he takes on being a Dom/Daddy.

Or (and this is just crazy talk here) you can both try and talk like adults about the manner and let him know you have reservations about this. If being polygamous is something you would enjoy, then it may take you baby steps to get there…..sure some folks learn to swim by being thrown in the deep end, but others need to take their time. In the end, you know what is best for you, a Daddy can just help you get there.

Beautifully put, photograph.

The only thought I would, well not necessarily disagree with, just showing my personal belief, is in regards to the part about pushing limits. Yes, a Dom/Daddy is there to push your limits and help reel you in when things get too "murky" (if you will) but they also should try to encourage you to strive, even if it's just a little, past those limits, of course only if talked about beforehand plus you both have the rhythm of one another down and he can tell when you truly can go a just that tad bit further. Perhaps even if you're both comfortable enough, maybe push you past your limits when you least expect it, of only to help you overcome that hurdle easier. (Much like ripping off a band aid swiftly, it's the stealth in which it's done that makes it not hurt as much as taking one's time.) But regardless of what maybe the case, in the end, he definitely pulls you in when you've had enough and helps you settle back down/savor the experience.

Thank you so much. We are going to pursue finding him another sub, but taking it slow. He's promoses that if I become uncomfortable we'll step back. I do want to give this to him, but I'm scared of what it will mean to us. I hope it brings us closer, only time will tell. I've got alot of trust issues but hopefully I will learn to trust him. Fingers crossed.

** I do want to give this to him, but I'm scared of what it will mean to us. I hope it brings us closer, only time will tell. I've got alot of trust issues but hopefully I will learn to trust him **

I wish you the best of luck ... but there are so very many red flags in this passage. I do not see this ending well for any involved. Remember to care for yourself first and foremost.

Good Morning all ... a bit late, so we'll do a bit of brunch. Coffee and a lovely frittata full of veggies and cheese and bacon

Hope all the Lovelies and Gents have a wonderful day :)

** I do want to give this to him, but I'm scared of what it will mean to us. I hope it brings us closer, only time will tell. I've got alot of trust issues but hopefully I will learn to trust him **

I wish you the best of luck ... but there are so very many red flags in this passage. I do not see this ending well for any involved. Remember to care for yourself first and foremost.

I feel the exact same way.

A Daddy is to protect his little girl and he is being very selfish and not keeping you safe.

*sighs*

Hugs

Thank you so much. We are going to pursue finding him another sub, but taking it slow. He's promoses that if I become uncomfortable we'll step back. I do want to give this to him, but I'm scared of what it will mean to us. I hope it brings us closer, only time will tell. I've got alot of trust issues but hopefully I will learn to trust him. Fingers crossed.

You already feel more than uncomfortable and he is not stepping back. :rose:

I don't think there's much more I can add (especially not after being awake for 16 hours and out of the house for 14) then what the daddies and girls have said.

RA I don't think you over stepped at all.

I have a date tomorrow :eek:

Ooooh

A date!

Spill!

What is he like

Where are you going

and most importantly

what are you wearing? :D

You already feel more than uncomfortable and he is not stepping back. :rose:

Concerns me even further that this appears to be a very new relationship? I could be entirely wrong ... but I am not seeing this ending well.
Please be careful and please do not accept that which makes you unsettled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back