Zombies on Miami Beach (Open for 1 Female)

Drakkwall

Literotica Guru
kendall-library-drawing.jpg

The beaches of Miami are the most sought out beaches in all of the United States, here a man needed nothing more then his board and the waves to enjoy life. Me? I would once have liked such a life, but after I broke my leg and had to relearn how to walk was I not going to start surfing, instead I took the next best thing in life, working at the bar.

My name is Conrad Gibson and my father is a wealthy businessman who owns bars, hotels, strip clubs, night clubs and taverns across the entire states. "Mister Gibson is the most charismatic of gentlemen with a brain for business" , is what they keep saying when in truth he's about as warm hearted as a fish, I haven't seen or heard from him in ten years. He didn't even show up when my mother died six years ago when I was twelve. I have long since let go of ever connecting with him, as far as I am concerned is my only connection to him through the pay checks he sends me every month along with my allowance which I rarely touch, and the bar that I run.

The bar I run is a three story building with a basement, I live on the third floor while the second and the first act as the bar, kitchen and lounge area. The Basement is were I keep my food, liquors and just general storage. The bar is called The White Pearl because of the white walls and the Caribbean pirate themed decorations in the lounge. And probably also because of the highly decorative double barrel shotgun I have hung over the bar decorated with a handle of white pearls, a gift from one of my father's business partners who took a drink here two years ago while I was still a trainee.

While I am the bartender and manager of this place do I not work alone. I have one cook and two waitresses Jennifer and Hannah, who are twin sisters. The twins live at the local college dorm and work at the bar part time so most of the it is just me and the cook, whose name is Jeff by the way, who works during day time. Jeff is a thirty year old failed biologist who wants to discover the true aspect of biological adaptation, but fell short on the funding stick and mostly just does research in his basement at his small house.

The current date is 2015 the Third of June and the world is mostly its normal self, the Russians are acting hostile, the Europeans are trying to handle the Economy, America is trying to keep itself on track. China has gone through another major revolt period with people demanding more rights. And the beaches of Miami are still the same as before. I am now 18 years old, this morning I became of age to actually be allowed to taste the liquor I serve.

My birthdays were mostly spent alone or at the graveyard were my mother lay in rest, my sisters and brothers that my father had sired through his many campaigns and marriages didn't even know me and I preferred it that way in fact. This year I would probably just drink a shot of liquor by my mother's grave before heading back to work.

The hour was currently Six PM and I was preparing to serve another rush of customers, glasses, shots and pints were all ready to be served. As I stood there pouring the bottles full with various amounts of liquor I swore a bit to myself in my head as of why Jeff was taking so long today. Sure the man wasn't perfect in his timing but he had never been this late without at least explaining why yet I had not received a single call and he had yet to respond to the thirty calls I had made to his for the entire morning. I had put up a sign stating that the Kitchen was closed because of Lack of Staff and that would have to do, I could still make appetizers but I didn't have time to cook and serve drinks at the same time.

esq-pouring-ribbons-bartender-122012-de.jpg

As I poured the last glass I heard the bell of my bar open and close with the jingle of the bell above it. Speaking up as I put the cork into the bottle I slowly looked up and lost my voice before I could finish what I was going to say. "Welcome to the White Pearl, what would you liiieeek..." I wonder if I looked completely foolish with my mouth still open as if to speak but it didn't move and no words got out as I lost my breathe and senses at the incredible sexy dark skinned woman entering my bar. Sure I had seen a lot of women, kind of hard ot not notice in Miami, but never had I seen a woman of such buxom nature enter my bar, with only an open leather jacket to cover her breasts, only covering as much as the sides and the nipples, revealing her massive gold tanned orbs' central curves and cleavage like a gift from god.

busty_black_woman_by_dorzamagic-d5ykj8j.jpg

OOC: Zombie apocalypse is almost at hand and a beautiful woman of mysterious nature, very scantly dressed, along with a young bartender, is going to try and survive the impending chaos they are about to be mixed up with. The zombies won't appear until later during the evening, just reports of sick people will arrive before all things turn to chaos.

Looking for 1 female to rp the woman, making sure to warn that this story will involve a lot of blood, gore, violence and unprotected sex(risk for pregnancy is high), PM interest and the plot line discussion may commence. :D

Back