The Hotel (Closed)

mw_a1

Really Experienced
Hi,

Looking to start a role play centered around a bar encounter. As you can see the female would need to enjoy menstrual play..

I will take the lead as Jack Roberts, 44, single, tall good looking professional from London, visiting Manhattan on business.

Looking for a female to play the 'tall sexy middle aged auburn haired beauty'. Happy for you to develop the character however you want.

Here is the starter, please reply if interested.....

Jack was tired after a day of meetings, he'd flown in the JFK from London last night and the jetlag was starting to take effect, plus the many cups of coffee he'd had to keep him awake.

The hotel was really nice, located just off 42nd Street there was plenty to do and see, but tonight he just wanted to have a few drinks in the bar and get an early night. Yes that was the right thing to do!

Maybe tomorrow he could explore a little and hang out in some mid town bars see if he could pickup a tall red head for some no strings fun. Speaking of strings, even better if he could find one that was on her period. Lost in thought he always wondered what had given him such a lust for a woman on her period. It was quite disgusting when you thought about what he wanted to do, and when he had suggested it most women got up and never came back, but then there the ones who did indulge him and admitted that sex on their period was incredible (with him apparently anyway).

He was brought back from his thoughts to the present when a tall sexy middle aged auburn haired beauty walked up to the bar. Suddenly he felt wide awake again...

I sit down towards the end of the bar and order a straight up whiskey. You take notice of my order and also what I am wearing. A black silk top and jeans with stiletto heels. You see me talking to the bartender abut my day when a guy approaches me. You see he is trying to get my attention and I want nothing to do with him. Hmm wonder if she is gay? I haven’t noticed her looking at any women in here. I think I’ll make my way over and see if I can get her attention

I walk over and slide on to an empty stool beside you, me on one side, him on the other "Oh hi, nice to see you again, how was the conference, sorry I didn't stay til the end got a bit bored!", I raise my eyebrow and smile, hoping I've read the situation right and you were in need of rescuing....

I look over at you then the bartender and he smirks as I say the conference was a total bore.. all these guys with Big egos and nothing to back them up. But I had to stay remember I was in charge of the big egos. Thanks for coming by the way..this big ego over here is trying to get in my pants but I’m not really feeling him. Now if you buy me another whiskey double I’ll come sit with you

I look at the bartender, it's an automatic reaction. He raises his eyebrow and I nod. No words exchanged but the intent is clear! I move along the bar choosing a space where we can be alone to chat properly and look over. The other guy is still sitting there but he looks defeated, like he can't leave and lose face but waiting for the inevitable. Then he does the smart thing and drinks up and leaves. I get my phone out and pretend to be occupied by whatever is on instagram.

Thanks for that by the way… and thank you for the drink. It’s been a really long day and I’m tired and want to get out of the heels. Ive ordered an Uber but they are stuck in traffic. Are you staying here?

Hey no problem, you didn't look like you were enjoying his company! Yes I have a small suite on the top floor, we can take our drinks up there and relax for a bit if you want? At least until your Uber arrives....

Back