You're in the Army Now (closed for guyloveshotstories)

Slamming her, leaning over her frame and feeling the entire length plunge inside and come out glistening as she moaned and groaned for me, I leaned down towards her ear, grunting in delight as her walls caved in wrapping firmly around me. "Sweet Jesus, you're so tight" I said gritting my teeth before nibbling at the side of her neck. "I wonder how tight your asshole is" getting these images of pounding her sweet ass, but then I grasped her waist and rolled onto my right side into a spooning position. Nuzzling up close, lips to the back of her neck, hot breath splashing against her wet skin I continued to press the pelvis into her cunt fast before bleeding off slowly to savor the feeling.

"I'm going to fuck your ass" I said confidently, "I'm going to fuck your ass. Where do you want my seed?" She had already confirmed to be a cum lover, but having already tasted my seed perhaps she wanted to have it deposited into another hole or somewhere else. Either way it's not going to come as easily as her delicious blowjob. No. This one is going to come after a bit more pleasure and a few more positions.

My left arm reached round and cupped her breast and gave them a firm squeeze. Even over the fabric they were still soft to play with.

His kisses against my skin that was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, it was driving me crazy. It was actually driving me insane. Yes. That's the saying. Lust-filled. Every thrust of his cock within me was pushing me closer and closer to the edge of an orgasm. I felt myself stretch and clench around his cock with each and every forceful push of his hips against mine.

When he turned on his side, spooning me from behind, his cock was like a piston within my tight wet cunt. His cockhead knocking against my womb entrance. I could feel him swelling and throbbing within me just because of the fact I was so tight. "Oh please! Fuck my ass! I want you to cum in my ass, big boy!" I was basically being loud for multiple reasons. There was a good reason pounding my pussy but I also wanted the whole place to hear us fucking. To hear their commanding officer getting pounded into oblivion. That only added to the lust-filled feeling that was filling this room to the brim. It seemed like it was overfilling and spilling out to the other members of the battalion. From the sounds that I could make out other than our own, the whole encampment was filled with orgy sounds as everyone was at it.

The more I pounded, the more she moaned. Her breasts were heavy and fun to play with, her ass was large as well and as my shaft slid inside of her envelope and emerged coated in juice the more I wanted her. Then came a new change to the positions. Sliding out from behind I allowed her to roll onto her back fully then laid upon her, those bare legs wrapped around my waist and my pecker went right back inside of her barely skipping a beat.

Looking down there was the wide, smooth shaft pressing inside all the way to the sac and she was taking it, quivering and moaning with each thrust and then wailing that it echoed in the room. How many faces would be watching me as I emerged later was not a concern at the moment as I laid my hard body down upon my colonel, her mounds pressing up against my chest, her sweet lips against mine. There was a bit of salt lingering from my cumshot but that didn't matter as I slid my eel down her throat once again in passionate kisses whilst pressing in with solely the hips in a steady beat before gradually picking it up. This was a good position as now I could look into her eyes while plowing her, it gave more passion to be able to see her face and her eyes as we were going at it.

"Your ass is next" I growled.

When he turned me over, my breasts flopped around. Perky nipples proudly showing as he kissed me deeply. His cock thrusting deeply within my tight cunt, the slick walls tightening each time around his massive shaft. The cockhead was pressing against my womb entrance with each thrust, continuing to tickle my g-spot with each motion. Moans were now a normal thing and coming more often as I felt my snatch tighten around him. I felt myself reaching that edge and gripped onto his shoulders, holding on for dear life. "Oh fuck! You're amazing Rhaynes!! Oh fuck!" I couldn't really say anything but the f-bomb at this point because my mind was overflowing with lustfilled thoughts. My tits pressed against his chest, nipples rubbing against his skin as he thrust into me. My legs wrapped around his hips pulling him in with each buck. "Fuck! I'm gonna!! Ahhh!" I came so hard around his throbbing member and screamed out, feeling the pleasure wash over me with each sensation in my nether region.

She wailed for me as our lips connected again, my tongue sliding down her throat. If she could take my cock that deep then she could take my tongue and the gushing didn't stop as my member pulled back and fluid flowed and soaked her sheets. Hehe, she was going to need to get her sheet cleaned. Reaching down with the right hand, the tips pressed against the lips before the middle and index plunged inside and began wiggling rapidly, "Cum, you fucking cock sucker" moaning into her ear, "Cum for me, baby. Cum for your daddy" She could cum. It was flowing out like she hadn't had a good orgasm in a long time, months even.

I didn't know what was coming over me, just consumed by lust and I wanted more, it was an addiction. Every moan she made was making her want her more. "I'm going to fuck your tight asshole until you love it" smiling before nibbling on the earlobe then to the cheek then to her lips. Oh her lips were soft, pink and wanting and her hot breath splashed against my face with each exhale...mmmmm

Up next was the anal, but only after I worked my finger magic on her snatch, then would come some more play on her tight anus to loosen her up for me.

The feeling of him fucking my cunt all the way through my orgasm was bliss. I was beside myself at this point with lustiness in the eyes as I looked at him. When he slipped out and moved, I turned over and presented him my two holes to which he took his fingers into my snatch and twisted them around, getting his digits wet. I was plenty wet for sure.

"Ahh!" I said as he began to move his fingers in and out of my ass now. "You're gonna...take my...ass cherry?!" I said screaming out, gripping the sheets while he fingered my ass. I then felt his fingers come out and his cockhead being pressed against my entrance. "Oh fuck!" I said trying to relax but being tense at the same time, ready to be fucked in my ass!

"Oh I'm going to take your cherry" I said sliding the digits all the way inside to the knuckle and working them out slowly. She was clean inside in out except in her mind and that's where I wanted it to stay dirty. Taking my length in hand I spanked her phat ass with the wet head on both cheeks, "Naughty, naughty slut" admonishing her for making it end this way.

The head poked her hole then slowly pressed inside. She began to tense up as her hole was stretched, "Don't tense up" I said holding her left hip, "Don't fight it. Just relax" It was her first time getting plowed in her ass, so I was going to take it easy. It wasn't as loose as her pussy, but like it, it slowly eased with some work. Pulling out the length all the way I spat and stroked it several times and put it back inside. "Oh yes" I groaned, "Take it. Take it. That's a good girl" smiling all the while watching it go inside of her hole. She was such a dirty girl.

As he began to force his cock into my tight ass, it was certain that he was going to cum there. I tensed up at the sensation invading my asshole. "Ungh!! Slower, work me!!" I screamed out. I felt him start to go slower and I finally started to relax as he worked in and out of me.

I looked back over my shoulder at him and moaned out. "You are so big in my...mm ungh...in my ass." With each passing moment, he was fucking my tight ass with greater ease. I fucking loved this feeling. My tits dangling under me while being pounded by a sexy man was so much bliss.

After a few motions we started to get the feeling of it. Her anus was tight but not greased by juices. "God you're so fucking hot" I said lowering my head and licking her ear and savoring the hot flesh of the neck as my hands cupped those dangling breasts and squeezed hard. Colonels taste damn good. The head poked deep, I fought the urge to pop. Not yet. Not yet. I wanted more. It was a fight that I stopped and let my cock rest burrowed inside before pressing again.

She was a naughty girl and deserved a spanking. Drawing back the left palm, fingers fully extended it was brought down with a thunderclap.

SLAP!

It echoed through the room. If Colonel Jones wanted to be this raunchy then she deserved to be punished a bit further. Another firm slap came down on her opposite cheek, hard enough that it left a pink hand print on the flesh. "You want it inside of you?" panting for breath, "You want it inside of you, baby?"

http://www.hotjennahaze.com/files/2012/04/julesjordan_com-24-01.jpg

I looked back at him and felt him lick my skin as he continued to pound away at my unbelievably tight ass. "Spank me, Lieutenant! Oh yeah! Spank your colonel!" I screamed out as I felt him spank me, making my round plump ass jiggle. My tits were in his hands now and were like super large melons as he fucked me.

"Yes! I want you to cum deep in me, baby! Cum hard in my ass!" I moaned and screamed out. Oh god! It felt so good feeling him in my ass. I could certainly want more of this in the following days.

The wailing was intense. I grabbed her breasts, pulled her chest back and ripped the flaps of her blouse freeing her cannons before pressing her back down onto the bed. The sac drained, shaft ached and expanded and the sperm was moved up the main vein and shot out as I was halfway into a thrust. Pressing it in all the way and holding it there I felt the rush of blood leave every extremity and flow right to the loins that I shivered and lowered myself onto Jones completely, lips kissing her neck and ear as squirts of white hot semen left me and nestled inside of her ass.

I loved it. I felt utterly spent but still held on to Jones, kneading her breasts. Her neighbors were pressing their ears to the walls wanting to her more of our lust, probably getting off on it as well.

When the last shot left I could have pulled out but didn't until I got an answer from her, "Who's your daddy?" I growled.

I came hard again as he shot his seed straight into my hot ass. I felt his cock throb with every drop that was spurt into my body. I moaned out and collapsed on the bed, my arms exhausted from being pounded so hard from behind. I knew that there were several soldiers that were hearing us and I couldn't give a damn. It was so damned good.

In the heat of feeling so good, I noticed he hadn't pulled out yet. "You're my daddy, lieutenant..I'm your bitch!" I wanted to make sure that I was certainly loud enough for everyone to hear. Their commanding officer has just been thoroughly fucked and couldn't be happier!

That's what I wanted to hear. Mmmm. Sliding my falic rod out of her dripping ass I rolled her over onto her back and laid upon her chest still kissing her passionately, licking the pink lips and teasing her tongue. Oh what an experience it was to take her anal cherry. Sad that such a woman was divorced. That bastard didn't know what he was missing with this as my hands slid inside of her blouse and continued to play with her melons.

Looking into her eyes, "That was amazing" I said, "You really know how to please a man." She was a well endowed, cum guzzling, anal queen. I could get use to this, though now I wonder how her female subordinates would look at her and me. "Whose your daddy?" whispering softly. Her answer was something I could never tire of. It wasn't that I loved her being sub to me, but that she was satisfied with me and knew what I wanted to her. "Who's your daddy, bitch?"

"I do have experience," I admitted to him as he laid me on my back. His hands caressing my large tits made me moan in more pleasure. Even though I was wiped, I could go for more but knew that we had other business to take care of. "You know...how to fuck a woman too.." I said to him, kissing him deeply as we laid there.

I moaned and smiled as he asked me who my daddy was. "You're my daddy..always...baby.." I was still panting from the awesome orgasm that he gave me. "What now, 2nd Lt?"

In between kisses I replied, "Well, seeing I took the reigns for a bit, why don't you try something you want, my cumbucket" smiling before giving her another kiss and slowly rolling off of her body and laying on my side facing her, one hand still tracing up and down her chest and stomach admiring the contours as her blouse desperately tried to cling on to her damp skin.

I'm young, full of energy with an experienced woman, and even though we did have other things to do, I didn't want to do them. I just want to pleasure her as she pleasured me, making each othercum and feel thingswe've never experienced with even our first lovers.

I looked at him and kissed his lips -- I loved the taste of his tongue twirling with mine. I held onto him, letting my hand drift down to his cock, which was amazingly springing back to life. "Let's try this," I said moving his hand down to my drenched pussy. "Mutual masturbation," I said gently. I began stroking his cock, feeling it throb in my hand as I stroked him. We kissed, panting as we did so, each others breath hitting the other.

Oh sweet Jesus, I quivered as she tenderly stroked me. My cock was firm again but it ached. Could I really go for a third time? Not something i've ever done, but once we started I didn't want to stop. My fingers reached into her hot cave and began fingering with the middle and ring finger reaching all the way in flexing at all knuckles wiping the inside of her walls and coming out slowly as my body pressed up against her flank.

Our forearms rubbed against each other fast like two sticks trying to make a fire as we seemed to be trying to get the other to cum first. All the while our lips were locked onto the other's, breathing into each others mouth like CPR, tongue lashings, feeling the tips of the teeth and the gullet. Eyes closed all the while. There was no need to see what was happening as we were going solely by fell, but every once in a while my eyes would flash open to catch a glimpse of my pillar being stroked, glinting precum leaking from the tip and flowing down to her smooth knuckles.

"Oh fuck," I said moaning in between breaths. I loved him so much, this feeling was so amazing. I love it. I fucking loved it. "I wanna make you cum...again," I said to him, moaning as he rubbed my pussy. My clit was so sensitive right now as he stroked it with his fingers. I continued rubbing his cock with my hand, teasing the tip with my thumb, going slow. I know we were both sore at this point and it would take a lot to go again. A big strain on him. "Oh daddy, I feel so good...with you..." I moaned again.

"Oh I love it, cumbucket" moaning softly, wetting my lips with the tip of the tongue and swallowing hard as the air was becoming heavy and humid and foul with all of our sweat and body odor. "God I love it," closing my eyes again and French kissing.

These I had going on, the exhaution, exhilerating, the sweat and the lust were all coming together. Even though my body was telling me 'you're spent. don't go any further' with her delicate touch and moans I was determined to give her one more orgasm, at least for her as a third finger crawled inside of her cave and began expanding her tight hole, twisting a bit at the knuckle and going all the way deep. "You think you can give me another orgasm?" I asked her, "Can you, cumbucket?"

The feeling of his hand stretching me once again felt heavenly. I spit on my hand and rubbed his cock, "I don't know... Can you make me, daddy?" I began moaning into our kisses as he rubbed my overly sensitive clit with his thumb while his fingers invaded my tight cunt. I kept rubbing his cock and feeling him get ready for another time. "I want you to cum. Just one more," I said in between kisses.

Just one more? Just one more? It felt like one more would wreck me, that every ounce of energy would be gone and I would be as limp as a wet noodle on her bed and be forced to wait there for hours to recuperate, but that delicate touch as she stroked me, looking into my eyes and the delicate kisses, "One more" I gasped, "One more time. Next time I come back, you better stay in uniform. 'Cause i'm going to cum back and tit fuck these damn cannons you have her until your face is as glazed as a donut."

Pretty big talk for a guy near death, but I am young, eager, and naive to believe that I was a stud and if Jones could make me cum three times, then she is definitely someone to keep around. My sac began to slosh about then tighten up, my rod stiffened, the muscles ached as the blood flowed. The rush made my shove my fingers inside of her, four fingers plunged inside and pounded hard like she was being invaded again by my rod. "Oh God" I gasped, "I'm cumming. I'm going to cum."

I felt his cock thicken up and the head become bulbous, signalling that he was about to cum once again. "Oh fuck! I'm going...I'm going to as well!" I screamed out. My cunt tightened against his fingers as they invaded the moist tunnel between my legs. The thought of him cumming all over my face and chest, giving me the best facial in the world is what sent me over the edge with another orgasm. I kept stroking him faster and faster until he came as well. Just like earlier, it was a huge geyser. "Oh fuck, yes!!"

When I squirted, she squirted and coated my fingers and flowed onto the sheets. God damn, how much was inside of her? "Eat it" I said lifting up my fingers to her pink lips, "Eat it and then lick me clean" looking down at my cock as the colonel continued to grasp it, the cum leaking from the tip, running down the knuckles and onto my stomach. "Be a good girl and clean it up" I smiled.

The wailing and the moans had died down. My chest was pounding, loins aching. I had never had sex like that before, three times and in the span of...only a few minutes. We were both a pile of sweaty clothes and hot, heavy breathing and even though we had 'things to do' we didn't feel like leaving each other's company yet as we were trying to catch our breath.

At the same time her subordinates were still listening. Their colonel had been claimed and they were both turned on and curious to know what would happen next.

I have never cum so much in my life. These sheets would surely have to be burned -- washing would not be enough! I looked into his eyes, panting as I did so. His hand slid from my overflowing cunt as I heard his orders. I nodded and moved licking down his chest. I tasted the saltiness of the sweat that covered him all the way down to his cock. I licked all of his cum up from him. Oh it tasted so salty and yet it was sweet. A bit of tang to it. I felt so spent from being fucked by him and made to cum.

The feeling of being by his side filled my heart. "I have to admit. You are such a good fucker," I said standing up off of the bed. My legs were wobbly while I stood there. I gathered myself. "I'm certain you will be off to the showers. Dinner time will be soon, so...Until next time, 2nd Lt," I said saluting him.

There would always be a tomorrow and we needed to get things in order for the mess hall. I walked out of my quarters and headed to the showers. The halls were bare for the most part -- the occasional smile here and there as I walked past soldiers.

My shower was fairly quick and I grabbed my combat fatigues that I had spare of and made my way to the mess hall. As I walked into the room, the whole area erupted with cheers and cat calls. I felt like Queen slut and they were all my worker bees!

I got up and painfully put on my uniform, grabbed my gear and rifle and headed back to my place to get a shower. I felt so alive and worn out at the same time. As I went there were people looking and smirking at me, a couple of female officers winked and smiled at me wondering when they were going to be next to get their holes plowed by me.

Depositing my gear I stayed in the shower longer than usual hoping that the hot water would relax my aching muscles. God it was so relaxing to feel this way, having cum three times and turned my own colonel, my own commanding officer, into my own personal cumbucket. That was not something I could write home about.

Dressing into a clean set of uniform I laced up my boots and headed out to my office to delve into all of the paperwork. Even my aides were coming in with smirks on their lips. Seem word gets around fast on this base.

Looking at the calender there was something coming up, oh yes, the Christmas party. It was for our battalion and we were going to be holding it inside a converted hanger. In front of me was a list of everything that was going to be needed; disco lights, regular lights, music and a shit load of condoms.

Back