You're in the Army Now (closed for guyloveshotstories)

"Oh, you'd pull rank on me? You naughty girl," smiling ear to ear as my body sighed and sagged into the seat, slowly stroking as she rubbed those big breasts of hers, so soft that they would slide back into place when her hand moved on. I missed her kisses, sloppy with lots of tongue that could drive down my throat as her melons pressed against me.

My hard cock was ready for her, but all I had was my hand. Damn. I was bitter because her hot flesh wasn't here with me. I missed her, we missed each other, we knew it, but all we had was Skype, so, we used it. I had to control my emotions and not shoot off my load as Arianna was the kind of woman that could make you cum within just a few seconds and I didn't want to let it all end so easily.

I stroked my cock from the sac all the way to the tip and let the precum leak from the tip, flow down to my knuckles before going back down and greasing it up. What would follow would it either going down her throat or up her cunt.

"Yes. Tell me more," staring intently as she continued to play with herself.

I smiled watching him rub his cock. His words as he played with his cock made me wish I could touch him. It was so hard and beckoning to me but damn it - I couldn't have it slap me, fuck me, push me to the edge of cumming again and again before causing me to go over the edge. "God damn it," I cursed in my mind as I heard him ask me to tell him more.

I rolled my eyes. "Always more, huh?" I said. I bit the corner of my lip as I leaned forward. I would be sucking your dick. Pushing it all the way into my throat. The thick, bulbous tip hitting my throat as my tongue strokes the underside of your moist, hard rod." I moaned as I said rod, hoping I would bring him close to cumming.

I moaned looking to him on the screen. "I'd be doing this," I said reaching for the toy, pushing it into my mouth and sucking it all the way to the thick fake balls before pulling back, my tongue caressing the tip as I did it over and over again.

His lips smiled devilishly. "Mmmmm yeah. Your throat tightening as you take me in. Chest rising as you take that one last breath before it goes in. I would hold your breasts in both hands and squeeze them before I'd work on your nipples, pinching them between my fingers and giving them a little bit of a pull before letting them snap back into place. Mmmmm I miss feeling your heavy breasts in my hands, your hot breath against my face, your moaning in my ear, your hands on my cock, your pussy around my cock, your ass around my cock..." his smile widening, "my cum all over your glowing body."

Drawing a slow breath and feeling his cock throb, wanting to burst, he paused for a moment to let the anxiety subside before going back to stroking it slowly. Oh how he missed that mouth. If he were there, he would fuck the living shit out of her until she was just a gooey mess in the bed, perhaps wrapped up in her uniform, cum everywhere.

"Where would you want me to cum, oh slutty colonel of mine?" he asked in a near whisper, knowing she would want it in the mouth, but it would purposely miss most of it and spray it on her face to mark her as his.

I moaned at the sight of his cock. The sweet and tense expressions on his face as he tried to keep his orgasm at bay. It was cute in a certain kind of way that he was trying to keep from cumming. Proof of my abilities. My sexuality secure as I kept playing with myself. "In me, on me, everywhere, in my hair, baby," I said looking to him as I smiled at the camera. I couldn't help but feel my arousal start to reach its peak.

"I'd want that big, huge, thick cock pounding into my tight pussy. My walls feeling tight around your hard member as you thrust in and out of me," I kept up, pushing the toy into my tight cunt. My pussy getting wetter and feeling better with each passing moment. I didn't know why, but it felt good.

"Cum with me," I begged. "Cum with me.."

"Oh I would fuck the living shit out of you," I smiled from ear to ear. "I would grab your mounds and thump into your body, make the bed shake, and have you scream and scream. Then I would roll you over and do you doggystyle, your face buried into the pillows, that way it won't wake the neighbors," giggling as my shaft tensed up, the blood flowing to the tip making it red and ready to go. And then, when I'm about to cum, I would flip you over and mount your chest, place the tip of my cock to your lips, make you suck on it and when it's time to cum..." trailing off deliberately to watch her suffer in anticipation.

Her words were rolling off the tip of her tongue and her chest was glowing as her skin perspired, body hot as she worked herself up. God I missed feeling the slippery skin, I wanted to mount her and fuck her raw in her big ass.

"Take that cock of mine and push it in all the way..." Watching her stomach rise, her innards tighten, she was about to climax with me.

My body on fire as I was working the toy in and out of my tight cunt. My pussy squeezing the fake cock as I looked to his real one. The tip was swollen and looked ready to burst. He was teasing me with his words, causing me to want him all the more. This was so intense. I felt myself ready to burst. My breasts heaving with each labored breath. It was so amazing to be getting off this way but I wanted him here. I wanted to taste his cum, to suck his dick, to be impaled by that fucker's thick rod!

And as he said he would shove his cock all the way in, "Oh god!!" I screamed out as I burst, cumming hard around that fake cock. My back arching and nipples hardening. I let go of the toy, it slipped from my juicy cunt as I slowly rubbed my clit to allow myself to ride the orgasm. I strained my neck to look at the screen just as I saw his cock erupt in a sea of white opalescent cum. I smiled laying my head back as I was breathless.

When she exclaimed, I came. An eruption of white cum left the tip, shot into the air and rained down onto the back of my hand and onto my lap. Damn, stained right into my uniform. No matter. I had plenty of spares. "Look at this," I said to my slut, "Look at the mess you made," with a thin smile. "Come clean it up."

She laid there panting for breath, the toy sliding out of her body while her chest heaved with heavy breaths. How I wished they were covered with my jizz, her lips layered in white lapping it up with my salty spunk and how I would tease her more by slapping her face with my cock.

I didn't want it to end. It didn't have to end. I kept stroking feeling the muscles constrict forcing the last drops of cum from the main vein out the tip and down the shaft, coating it and lubbing it up.

"Mmmmmm" I moaned lowly still locked on to my colonel.

I was out of breath. Finally having been able to cum after so long and yet, he was still wanting me. Still wanting my cunt to gush the sweet cream for him on the screen. I moaned looking to him as I watched him rub his still thick cock, glistening in the light. "Oh, baby," I said looking to him. I began to idly rub my pussy once more as I looked to him. "You like what you see?"

I could see him speak but the sound had cut out. "Walter?" I asked sitting up, my tits bouncing gently as I began messing with the computer. But then the screen came up saying that the call had been disconnected. I looked to the screen. An emptiness in my chest as I suddenly felt alone. I glanced over to the calendar.

"A little over three months to go.." I sighed.

Where does the time go? It felt so empty. Sitting here staring at an empty room with no one, trying to keep myself from going insane, that it felt impossible. Sure, the dates on the side kept my occupied for a few hours at a time, it didn't feel the void I was feeling.

It couldn't last. I put in for leave time, but it was kicked back each and every time, perhaps under orders to keep us apart as much as possible and there wasn't enough time to sneak away for a long weekend with the distance between us. Two things would have to come, either let the heat die down or try and woo the right people into letting me go see Arianna.

In the meantime, I wondered what Yuri and Holder were up to.

"Oh, please..." the aide whispered, "No more...no more, please...." crawling her away naked across the bed trying to grasp the metal headboard. "Please, daddy...." her body lathered in sweat.

"I'm not done with you," Holder smirked as his hard body slid over her. Yuri's body arched as her body was entered for the umpteenth time and Holder's rod spurted his rich seed. Yuri sighed and collapsed into the sheets.

Around them lay the remains of their uniforms. It was their lunch break and they were due back in only a few minutes, but being this close together, the lovers couldn't keep their hands off each other.

On an island in the middle of the Caribbean, Elisa sat there drinking a mai-tai. She felt a sudden longing in her loins. Her pussy hot with excitement and need, but she sighed inwardly as she looked out over the sea rubbing her legs together. She thought about how she had left everyone but if she hadn't left, everything would have been a loss and she would never have been able to see them again. She leaned back, her mind at a loss as her nipples perked up on her massive breasts. She was sunbathing in the nude on this secluded beach where there was a bar and resort on the other side, but she had her own personal service. That is what was best to keep a low profile from the Army and that fucking British prick of an agent. Her dear Eduardo would bring her drinks around this time and would sometimes stay around for a bit of double R (rough riding). But was this the life that she really wanted? She sighed yet again as she thought about why she was feeling this way, why her cunt was begging for sweet release and then she thought about it. "Just what are they doing?" she said out loud turning over to get her backside tanned just as she heard footsteps coming closer on the sand.

Yuri moaned in displeasure and utter release as she felt her 'daddy' pull out of her yet again. His cock coated in a mixture of their combined sex as she turned over, out of breath. She looked over to their clothes that would definitely need to be starched and ironed to be presentable.

"Oh god," she breathlessly spoke. "You always know how to get me right where you want me."

Holder smirked, his expression one of pure happiness as he began to get dressed. He looked to his prize, filled to the brim with his cum and covered in sweat. "Yes, honey. I sure do," he said reaching to put his pants back on.

The next morning was a slow one. I was saddened by what had happened the night before. The Skype call being cut short and I had been left on the edge a bit. I walked around the base, the soldiers doing their morning routines. I walked into the mess hall and everything got quiet. It wasn't until I sat down with my tray did everything burst in excitement.

"Colonel! Colonel?!" one female asked in excitement coming up to me. "How was he? Was he okay? When is Rhaynes coming back?"

I looked up to her from my coffee cup. "Huh?"

"Yeah, we heard it all last night. Oh god, I just want to have you do that to me, Colonel. I'd make you cum, I promise," one of the male soldiers said coming up, his fatigues tenting slightly as he looked to me.

"What are you all talking about?" I asked in confusion.

"The P.A. system, ma'am," my new assistant said. She was wearing a busty uniform and her hair pulled back into a tight french braid, her cleavage on display as she wore tight fatigue pants that made it where you could see every curve. "It was on last night in your room. We heard your whole ordeal, the whole base did."

"Yeah! It was amazing, you talk so seductively. Please, ma'am. Oh god, do that with me and Kevin tonight, please!" Carolina said coming up with her base lover.

My eyes were widened as I looked all around. Had they really heard all of that? But.. when did I push the----"Ohh my god," I said my face going red for a moment.

"Ohhhh!!! She didn't know!!" the mess hall erupted in hooting and hollering as some of the guys grabbed their girls, dragging them away to the rooms to begin plowing them. Some didn't even do that and began to press them up against the wall, pushing their cocks deep into their wet overly moist cunts and fucking them hard.

"May I have you on my throbbing rod?" I turned my head up only to see Walter standing before me in the nude, his hard cock oozing with precum, as inviting as ever. I gasped only to be woken up by the Reveille playing across the base. My body hot and I was breathless as I sat up in bed. I scurried to the computer and noticed there wasn't a P.A. button in my room. I sighed hanging off the bed.

"God, what a dream.." I mumbled sleepily.

Being here had its perks. Isolated from the rest of the world by its location, exclusive to only the best, and on land where the US couldn't touch her, Wilde was living wild But the months she had from the service, it began to eat away at her. Laying on the beach in the nude, no one really bothered her, except Eduardo. Sure, a few of the rich pricks would come by seeing her and try to woo her, but she would turn them away. She had enough of pricks.

Being here has changed her in many ways. In her mind, she was forgetting a lot about the past. She no longer remembered the name of that former lover that stole her heart or the slut that took him. They both disappeared into the darkness, the void. But this isolation also allowed her to think and reflect on what did matter. She missed the service. She missed grasping the yoke of a C-17 and feeling the force of Gs against her body as the plane launched down the runaway and climbed into the blue sky, the thump of her carbine pressing against her shoulder at the range, the laughter at the bar with friends with pints of cold beer, and the sex.

She did a whole lot of fucking, but didn't have many friends. The only real ones she knew of where, Walter, Arianna, Yuri, and Holder. Again and again she wondered what they were doing as partially or mostly what happened, the fall out, was because of her. First arriving to this paradise, she cried in her sleep in sorrow, apologizing them. That's when Eduardo heard her and comforted her. He doesn't know she's a fugitive. Elisa came up with the story that she was ditched in the States by a former lover and can't bear going back there. But she was missing her friends with each day. This place didn't have television, or internet, or cellphones. That's what the owners wanted, isolation to mingle. They figured people would spend more money having fun rather than lounging.

The time also changed her physically. Her hair grew out, she was no longer wearing the snug uniforms-more bikinis, sundresses, or nothing at all. Her skin was more sun-kissed all over. She was still fit, but joked that the fun with Eduardo had made her ass and chest bigger-in good ways, of course from drinking the cum from his long, uncut cock. Elisa was highly attracted to the men and women here. Most of the women here were Cuban and while they were quite attractive, some had chests that were so big that they would rest their cellphones on their breasts while talking,, that reminded her of the Colonel. Eduardo would not go for them. When asked why, "Their attitudes. They're hot, si. But, they also are angry quite easily," he said once. He liked Elisa's more laid back attitude. With her, there was no deep goals or drive. Just live the day and have fun. Don't worry about tomorrow. He also liked her white, American ass, perky tits, and hot mouth. A seemingly bottomless pit.

"Here you are, Ms. Elisa," said the Cuban with a thin accent as he placed the Mai-tai on the table beside the lounging renegade. Eduardo was young, fit wearing a light blue Pollo shirt and dark trunks and sandals. His black hair was long and combed in a wave to the right over his smooth face.

"Mmmm. Thank you, Eduardo," she moaned softly in her smokey smooth voice while reaching up with her left hand, grasping the cup and bringing it to her face and suckling the straw.

"My pleasure" he smiled looking over her gorgeous, naked, body. He was familiar with it, both in and out of her clothes. He then cracked his knuckles. She looked tense. Perhaps what she needed was one of his good massages. "How was your day?"

"Oh" she smiled, letting the straw leave her lips, "You know, the usual. Pricks want my ass and can't have it." drawing a deep breath and letting it out slowly, "Married men want that taboo affair with me while their wife is off doing some parasailing" rolling her almond shaped eyes sarcastically. Twisting her head back to look at the Cubano as he straddled her thighs and tenderly massages her ass before working his way up her back to her shoulders with hands lathered in coconut oil. She wanted to say something else, but once his hands started working their magic on her body, she had to put up the Mai-tai or else she would lose control and drop it. He had that fine touch, knew just where to go.

"Mmmm Eduardo, do I take care of you?" Elisa said suddenly as her head rested on the pillow.

"Si, Ms. Elisa. You treat me very well."

"That's good. You treat me very well, too" moaning more as his fingers tenderized her flesh. "Mmmmm, dear," slowly raising her ass, "You know what to do." It didn't take long before his cock was burrowed deep inside her. Elisa knew it was coming, didn't ask for it but wanted it and laid herself with a big smile as the Cuban began pumping her pussy. He had to be discrete because it was against policy to fraternize with the guests.

"Si, Eduardo...si..." she moaned lowly, biting the pillow to avoid screaming.

He was quick, cumming inside her pink snatch before pulling out and tucking his Johnson inside. "Will there be anything else, Ms. Elisa?"

"No. But at 8 I will need you," Elisa winked.

"Si," he smiled back.

When he left, Wilde went back to her small place nearby, and sat on her bed thinking deeply. She only had one photo in her room, that of Arianna and her when they were younger, in college, happy-carefree times. She smiled at it, feeling the warm memories enter her body as she traced a thin line down Arianna's face and then over to her's. What happened in those few years?

It was a tough decision, but it was time to go back to be with Walter and Arianna. She may get caught and face the music, but it was also an adventure. What few possessions there were was stuffed into a small leather bag, her uniform and such had been destroyed to cover her tracks. May have been a mistake now, but she still had her ID.

Knock Knock

"Ms. Elisa?"

"Come in, Eduardo, dear" Elisa said sitting down on her bed, wrapped in shorts, a tank top, hair done up in a high pony tail and sandals.

When the Cuban comes in he is stretching, feeling ready for some fun, but sees the bag and the look of sadness on his lover's face. "Ms. Elisa, where are you going?" he said concerned.

"Sit down, Eduardo," patting the open spot on the soft, white cotton sheets beside her. When he does his dark eyes stare into her green, "Sorry, dear," looking away, "I have to go. I have to go back and...help my friends."

"Ms. Elisa, don't go," he pleads softly. "Where will you go? Who will take care of you...?"

"I can take care of myself, dear," she smiles at him. "I just want you to know, it's not you. No. And, I don't mean that whole 'it's not you, it's me' crap. This is something I have to do. I have to correct things." Eduardo was at a loss. He stared at her longingly as her hand touched his. "I'm leaving tonight."

"No, please" he begged.

"Sorry," biting her pink lower lip, "I have to. I hope that one day I'll come back, but, I have to do this, Eduardo. Thank you for all that you've done for me. You've made me feel like a woman."

He became sad, dejected. He looked away. "Don't cry," she smiled, holding his hand tighter. "Don't think that I'm just going to leave you without saying goodbye." The smile came back, but Elisa had something different than straight fucking. "I have a game. It's something a friend and I did in college. Her name was Arianna and she and I played soccer. Well, I played soccer, she just fucked other guys while trying to play soccer..." chuckling. "It's called, 'Look, ma. No hands!'" The Cuban nodded but wasn't sure what it meant. "It's quite simple, dear. Here. Sit up here with me Indian style." He kicked off his shoes and moved his entire body onto the bed, sitting cross legged in front of her while she matched him. "Good. Now, what I have do is, make you cum without touching you." He didn't want that. He wanted to feel her hot body in his hands, it showed on his face. "Come now, it'll be fun," she assured him. "Arianna and I did it quite a few times to see who can make a guy cum the fastest."

"Who won?" Eduardo asked curious.

Elisa battered her eyes and smiled, "Well, me of course. I mean, look at me," cupping her breasts. "Most of the time Arianna would just pleasure herself in front of the guy. Me? I like aural accompanyment," slowly wiping her red lips with the tip of her tongue. Eduardo couldn't control himself, he reached out and grasped them and kissed her neck. Elisa moaned, but playfully pushed him back.

"I'll make a bet with you," the former Major said, "If I can't make you cum and pass out, I'll let you fuck me all night. You can do anything you want to me."

Eduardo perked up at that and agreed.

Elisa smiled, "Good. Remember," wagging a finger at him, "No touching." It was tough going as her black bra hiked up those large breasts towards him. Swallowing a bit, she bit her lip then smiled as she sat before him, "Look into my eyes..." softly speaking.

Imagine yourself in college in the States. You're 19 years old, again. Young, handsome, fit, walking with confidence. You have a smile that makes the college girls melt like butter on the beach.

Looking at his reaction, he was entranced.

Wilde smiled and continues, leaning in close to his face so that her hot breath gently blew on him, her smokey smooth voice drawing him into her world.

There's a soccer game going on at the school outdoor stadium. The place is roaring as the Black Knight Team takes the lead. You sit in the front row looking on as your favorite player, Elisa Wilde is about to score the gaming winning goal. The crowd is going wild for Wilde!

She chuckled at her own joke while Eduardo continues to stare and smile.

You see your favorite girl roaring in wearing knee high black socks, black shoes with rubber cleats, black booty shorts and a black jersey with my name in white on the back, my long red hair in a high pony tail and large bangs. with porcelain

'God, I looked like such a dork'

At the end of the game, we go back to the locker room. We all congratulate each other and decide to go have some drinks at the dorms. My best friend in the world, Arianna, gives me a hug, smothering my face in her huge breasts before leaving. I decided to stay behind and get a shower because I stink. That's when you come in, Eduardo.

He smiles more and closes his eyes.

Picture it, Eduardo. You sneak into the locker room trying to surprise me, thinking you can sneak up on me in the shower, but I'm not in the shower. I'm trying to stretch out on the bench. That's when I look up and see you peeking around the corner. AH-HA! Caught you, silly bugger. Come here, you. How have you been? Enjoy the game?

Eduardo thinks he's saying yes, but only a puff of air comes out.

I'm glad you were able to make it. It really means a lot to me. Come. Sit down beside me. As you do, we hold hands. Your hands are large, strong. I look down at them and they're so tiny that you could easily swallow them in your hands. I rub up against your shoulder. Sorry I stink. That's what victory smells like, laughing. You know, Eduardo-no one is here. What do you say we have some fun? Haven't I earned it? We go into the coach's office and start making out hard, your hands are on my ass, my perky bubble butt in these firm booty shorts, and I start stroking your manhood over your pants. I bend over the desk, grilping the edges tightly as you slap my ass hard. Each crack makes me wince and smile. Oh! Oh! Mmmmmm. I know what you want, Eduardo. You want me naked, on this desk, fucking me ragged, but someone might come back. So, I'll keep my clothes on, dear, but I'll do the other things. I get on the desk, on my hands and knees-like a good slut. I arch my ass into the air and wave it at you, but I don't want you in my ass, Eduardo. I want you in my mouth. I want your big, hard, dark, Cuban cock to come into my mouth. Fuck my throat like you're trying to get to the Green Card inside me."

Elisa nearly lost it there, but Eduardo was still in his control.

Mmmmmm Eduardo. I feel your pride going down my throat. Ohhhh I can't breathe. I take you all the way to your smooth sac and look up with my green eyes. You are looking down at me, impressed at what I can do. Then your hands start to fondle my chest, first over the jersey, then inside it and then inside my sports bra. I know you want it to come off, my dear Eduardo. But it can't, sorry, my Eduardo, but it's not all bad. I lather you up and then have you come around the desk, knocking the papers off-because seriously, fuck that pervert, and have you mount me. Your powerful hands on my hips, pulling down my boot shorts showing the flesh underneath, you take that Cuban cock and shove it into my ass and you fuck me ragged

Elisa was within a hair's breath of touching him, her heart pounding. The conjuring of this story was as real for her as it was for him as his rod had now pierced through the lip of his trunks and was sitting as rigid as he was. Wetting her lips after looking at it, she continued.

"Oh, Eduardo. Si, Boppi. Si Si Si. Fuck my white ass. Mmmmm. Grab my tits, mash them, squeeze them. Ohhhhh sweeeeet Jesus. You feel the desk shaking, Eduardo? It's because of you, dear. You're fucking my sweet bubble butt, smacking it again and again. SI! SI! SI! I yell. I don't care who hears us now. Oh Eduardo. Pull my hair. Pull it hard. Make my head tilt back as my scream for you. My cunt creaming, Eduardo. Oh, can you feel it, Eduardo? Can you feel this tender girl cumming for you?

Si....

Ooooooh, Eduardo, my stud. I want you to cum for me. Can you cum for me? Cum for your little white slut. Come for me.

Elisa can see that he's close. That stupid smile, his eyes closed and leaning forward. She wanted to just finish him off right there with her hands that had been fondling her own chest this whole time.

Come around the desk. I lay on my back, looking up at you as your drape your massive cock over my face. Mmmmm I can taste my sweet ass juice. I lick it, sucking your sac as I slide a hand into my shorts, fingering my tight, wet, pussy. I know you want to cum. I want you to, Eduardo. Cum for me. Cum on my face. You heard me, Eduardo?

Si....

Cum for me, my dear. Cum on his white face. Cum for me! Make me your white slut. I want that Cuban cum. Convert me to Socialism hehehehe Cum on me and make me a whore. Cum. Cum! Say my name while you do it. Come on, my Cuban man...say my name...

"Elisa..."

"What?"

"E-Elisa....."

"What, my dear?"

"E-ELISA!"

When he came it shot into the air. It wasn't a spurt, it was a fountain of rich, hot white cum that went higher than they were and came down onto his lap. It was a stream that didn't seem to want to end that Elisa's eyes widened and gasped. "Mmmmm oh my God, Eduardo. You came for me. Wow...my face is so glazed that I can't see. Mmmm I'm blowing bubbles with your cum, my dear. Oh no! Someones' coming, and I don't mean you...quit. Run! I'll slow them down."

Eduardo's eyes fluttered, he was there but not entirely. He was listless, drained, mind in the clouds. Wilde smiled at her lovely man, kissing her right palm she blew a kiss and her love was enough to make him flop onto the bed. Giggling, Wilde looked over his glowing, hard body. Such a fine young man. Not wanting to let it all go to waste, she licked up his seed that splattered all over his lap and sheets.

Getting up, she slipped into some clean clothes, grabbed her bag and headed for the door, leaving him a brief note with her lipstick on it. Turning out the light, she smiled at him and said to herself, "Still got it."

Last edited:
I sat at my desk. It was early in the morning, but it was already 95 degrees. My cleavage on display as my sleeves were rolled up, my hair pulled back as I fanned myself to no avail at relief from the dry heat. The air conditioner had gone out in this part of the base and the female engineers were working on it - at least they were when they weren't fucking the new male recruits that had come in yesterday. Just in time for the Summer heat, I suppose. I sat here looking over some paperwork that had found its way to my desk. My eyes widened as I looked at one letter that was in the pile. It was correspondence from the lovely asshole Agent Phillips in England that there had been a review by the U.N. and our separation would be coming to an end soon. Soon as in today. Five months and fourteen days, literally shy of six months. He kept us apart as long as he fucking could. My heart began pounding as I realized that he would be here soon.

Him. My Walter. My thighs began to instantly rub on their own as I thought about finally being able to touch him after all this time apart. Sure, the Skype calls had been wonderful - but to have his tongue between my lower lips yet again; to have his thick, long rod spew the hot seed that my body craved and desired yet again. I jumped up from my desk and went to the door, yelling out down the hall. "Jackie," I called out for my base assistant.

Jacqueline Lincoln called out to me, "Yes, ma'am?" she asked coming down the hall.

I smiled looking to her. "Tell the base cooks and everyone to prep for an impromptu party tonight."

"For, ma'am?" she asked, holding onto the tablet that she was sliding her finger across to take notes on.

"A welcoming party, that's all you need to know," I said heading down the hall away from her. She knew what to do. It wouldn't be too fancy but it would have all the amenities and everything that we had the first time he was here - like starting over.

Elisa had flown low to hide on the radar. Taking a plane from the airfield near where she had left Eduardo, she had made her trek across the Atlantic - stopping only to refuel in South Africa. She kept a low profile even while resting up in the port, just in case there was anyone looking for her. What she had in mind could get her killed, but she had to see them. And the way she had it planned - it was going to shock Arianna and that sexy stud muffin that they share - Walter Rhaynes.

She stopped off in a small village on the outskirts of Camp Al Adala, looking to her watch as she got dressed. "I need into that base," she said to the man she spoke to.

He shrugged his shoulders as the young woman near him dressed in a hijab began to speak. "He doesn't understand you, but I'm sure I can get you there - he doesn't want to go near, but my brother knows women there. You can blend in with them since we help tailor their clothes for relations," the young woman spoke, before the older man raised his hand, to which she suddenly stopped.

"You," he spoke. "Tell Jones she owes me a goat." That's all he spoke before he walked out of the room.

Elisa smirked and busted out laughing. "Yes, I will tell her that she needs to get him a goat." She dressed in a uniform that was being tailored and pulled her hair back. Her breasts were too large for the uniform so she had to have them bandaged down. But soon enough - she was ready. Wilde looked out to the base. "I'm coming for a visit, Ari.."

Holder and Yuri went back into the office, all prim and proper with a mound of paperwork stacked on their desk. With a heavy sigh the General sat down in his used leather chair and began ripping open the envelopes until he saw one from Agent Philips. Grumbling, he opened and leaned back in his chair reading the typed text then nearly fell out of his chair.

"What is it, sir?" Yuri replied.

"It's from Agent Philips," Holder said, "read it," at a loss for words.

"The courts have ruled in your favor and have decided that the charges levied have been unjust as no criminal liabilities...." I skipped all of that and went down to the bottom, "the expiration of your suspension will be...TWO WEEKS?!"

I went running over to Skype and tried to connect with Arianna to tell her the news. It was night time where I was and it was daylight over there. Hope she wasn't banging someone at the moment, because I wanted to tell her the good news. She hadn't tried to call me, yet, so, she may not have received the letter either. "Come on, come on!" yelling at the screen as the icon popped up saying that a connection was being attempted. "WORK!"

Getting through the camp guards was much easier than expected. The woman that was with Elisa was named Mia and she was had a reputation with the guards, nothing deeply sexual but there was a lot of flirting. She would break the traditions such as taking off her hijab and talking to them when there was no man around. This portion of Iraq didn't adhere to the strict traditions as others as the American presence here was welcomed and helpful. Able to gain entry without being searched, Elisa stepped inside and looked around finding the place hoping already with the air thick with cooking meats. "Something going on" Elisa told Mia.

"What could it be?"

The base was starting to get pumping long before the sun went down. It was starting to look really nice all around Camp Al Adala. I was walking around with my checklist. I smiled looking at the progress.

"Guess who..." came a voice as silky as cream and had probably screamed for so much of a certain cream. Hands around my eyes as I felt something large press against my back.

My mouth opened wide, a gasp escaping as I turned around. The face I was greeted with was one of familiarity but she was dressed a lot differently. "Elisa!" I said out loud, but she put her hand over my mouth. She shook her head and pulled me away. She opened a door and pulled me inside. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "If they find you --- if he finds you!"

Elisa smirked, rubbing her chest as her breasts were sore from the bandages to keep her tits pushed down. "Well, hello to you too, Ari," she said crossing her arms. She moved closer. "Where's lover boy?"

I raised an eyebrow crossing my arms. "Well, hell. When you up and left England, we got split up. But that's the reason for the party - it's been near six months and he's coming back. Our suspension is up.. But with you here...This could cause-..."

"Cause what?!" Elisa said, her face beaming with excitement. "I love the hell out of this. Time to get it on with you two and some studs around base. Quit worrying so much," she continued, pushing her hands against my breasts and squeezing them.

Don't ask how, but I managed to get a flight back to Arianna's base. Sure, I made a few offers and counter offers and promises to some female officers, but if it meant getting to my Colonel-then I'll do it.

I sat in the back end of a C-130 taking cargo nervously rigid in my seat. I wondered if she knew about the termination of our probation, what we were going to do. Sure, I knew what I was going to do to her-thunder fuck her cunt and jizz into her mouth until she was full and so many other things to make up for lost time, but what else would it mean for us? Would I get my transfer back to her unit, or would they continue to punish us by keeping us officially in separate units? These long hours made me ponder, what was Elisa up to? Where Holder and Yuri doing well? Would Arianna have another gangbang?

As the aircraft landed, I had to push all of that aside and live for the moment. When the plane came a halt the rear ramp dropped and I stepped out with my bag and said farewell to the female crew...for now.

Hitching another ride to Arianna's unit, my heart raced. I had been saving up these past two weeks for her so when I did cum, it would full coat her. That's how much I missed her. When I pulled up to her building, the place was rocking with music leaving me puzzled as to what was happening and just before getting to the front door, there were already a happy couple making out there. She was throwing another party, guess she does know about the end of the probation.

Back