You're in the Army Now (closed for guyloveshotstories)

IntriguedLover

Ruby Mistress of Desire
Arianna Jones, Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Army, Commander of the 387th Infantry Battalion, Dark Hair, Green Eyes, 48DD Breasts, 5'10" in height, age 27.

Baghdad Iraq, Year 2019, Mess Hall of Camp Al Adala

"You'll never make it except in a strip club, just like your Aunt Regina!" I had heard that all of my life. Just because I was gifted with big breasts and my Mother was not, she thought I would never amount to anything. All throughout High School in San Marcos Texas, I would flaunt my looks. Yes, I had numerous boyfriends and was known at the school slut. But I had had enough. I was to make something of myself. I finally did it though. I was now the leader of the new recruits in the 387th.

It was compiled of young men and young women. Half of the time, the men in the group would send cat calls to the women and I would have to punish them. I loved my job. Hell, I loved my rank. I had the power to make them run 10 miles if I wanted to. I couldn't go against the rules set forth by the generals and the government but I had a bit of a control issue.

We had been deployed to the outskirts of Baghdad. Things have not been going well since the new regime took over. Militants have been scouting children from these areas now, promising protection for their families if they just become suicide bombers. Personally, it made me sick - to force children to commit such a heinous act, it just didn't set well with me.

We, the 387th, had been sent here to clean up the militant outposts and return order to the surrounding area. So far it has been simple, killing enemy militants every now and again. Even though we've been here a year now, it seems nothing has changed. Right now, we're enjoying the most quiet we've had in a long time, in the ways of action anyways.

"Hey, sexy lady!" "Woo, come over my way!" "Yeah, let's get it on!"

That's all I heard as I sat down to enjoy the meal provided by the cooks here. It seemed we had gotten a few new female recruits and the guys were going crazy over them. They were acting oblivious to the cat calls, but I wasn't. One of the guys was a Second Lieutenant, joined the Army a little over a year ago and made it to my battalion just before we deployed. He was quite a looker, even by my standards. I was not innocent though, I had thrown around a few teases here and there at some of the guys, him in particular.

I finished my tray and walked over to him, "Seems you have a taste for new meat, huh?" I said leaning over the table. "You and your friends here can be in my office at 0900 tomorrow for your new task orders. Don't be late," I said flaunting my breasts under my uniform as I left.

2nd Lt. Walter Rhaynes
Height 5'11
Weight 165lbs
male-model-fanpop-dot-com.jpg

Ever since I arrived at this unit, the 'discipline' seemed to be all over the wall. Our boss kept things well within our unit, but things like sex seemed to be common place with cat-calls and even open flirting. Not sure exactly what to think of it, but I knew that with some men deployed for months their nerves were at their wits end and they were looking for a release and there happened to be a lot of pretty young things here to help with that. A few of them, enlisted-mere privates-were flirting with me. Thankfully I wasn't married, but even then, sex while deployed to a combat area, but that might as well be trying to stop the tide with a broom. There were bowls of condoms available discreetly but even then, I was an officer and they were enlisted. Stuff like that was still a 'no-no' but then comes the open proposal of our boss while I'm eating, it immediately got my heart racing as I finished what I was doing and went for her, knowing that this was going to be rather interesting. She was a looker in that tight uniform that she seem to be deliberately flaunting with tons of 'bending over' and leaning and the like, but she had her way with the words. Don't know why she would be picking me where there were dozens of hungry boys waiting to pop their cherries with her, but leaving the chow hall. My comrades followed. She said to be in her office by 0900. That was nearly 12 hours away. Damn. We had to wait.

I took off my combat boots and crawled into my personal bunk. I knew that I wouldn't have much sleep considering this was wartime and an attack could happen at anytime. I thought I might have a chance to get myself off before I fell asleep, but my body was exhausted to the point that I closed my eyes and quickly dozed off.

"Zulu Charlie! Zulu Charlie! Come in Zulu Charlie, over! Goddammit! Where the hell? Incoming! *explosion*" I was shaken awake by the images in my dream. We had been under attack and had lost communication with the company ahead of us. That had just been a dream of course, nothing more.

I got up and looked at the clock. "0600, huh? I'll take a shower since first alarm doesn't go off for a while." I took my spare combat uniform and headed to the showers. I stood under the water for a little while. The women had separate showers from the men as to not provide enticing endeavors between the sexes. I had spoken out against this but the military had it's rules.

My mind was thinking to how I was going to handle the 2nd lieutenants for their behavior in the mess hall last night. They were giving out more cat calls than usual. Maybe they would be needing some kind of release other than their own hands.

I finished up in the shower and got clothed, I made extra certain to wear a good lifting bra that would bring my chest up higher than usual. I walked into my office and got together some paperwork. I looked over the ideas on how to handle their situation and I also focused on the one 2nd Lieutenant in question. "Walter Rhaynes, huh? He's that one that started last year."

I smiled reading his file and heard the door open behind me. I turned around and stood, saluting in return, "As you were. Do any of you have questions for me?"

When I went into the office I fully expected something, but wasn't sure what. I wasn't the one doing the catcalls, it was the other officers. Something out of the ordinary considering that they were suppose to be gentlemen, but that seemed to go out of the window. After saluting her, my arm came down, but I was flustered. "Ma'am, I don't know exactly what had happened, but it seems here that discipline is noticeably lax or laid back compared to other places i've been. I mean, here the women..or female soldiers openly flaunt themselves. It's like being back in high school" it was then that I noticed with her sitting there that her breasts seemed to be perky, or higher up than the last time I saw her.

Was she wearing something different? I saw that she wearing a push-bra or what but it was standing out, those guns that she had hidden underneath her blouse and undershirt were hiked up. What was it with her and this place? Sex seems to be on everyone's mind and now our own colonel was wearing push-up bras and a snug uniform showing off her incredible curves as if openly enticing her subordinates. It was difficult to keep my focus because every glass at her was making my blood rush and when the blood rushes it has to go somewhere and that somewhere for a man was into his loins, so I was fighting to avoid eye contact with her.

I looked over the notes in his folder as he fumbled to find words to say. I looked up at him, flashing my bright green eyes, "You really don't know why you are in here, now do you?" I stood up and walked over to the front of the desk, crossing my arms under my taut breasts. I could tell that my appearance was having an effect on him down below the belt. "Good, he's feeling it.."

"You see, 2nd Lieutenant, here in the 387th, we have a different way about handling things. We are very open here with our appearances and our actions because the Army has chosen to allow a few battalions to do so as an experiment to see how much better someone fights when they have tits and pussy to protect. You could call us a Special Force, if you wish," I said explaining it to him.

I could sense that he was still confused about the matter, "You weren't told anything in basic were you? Soldiers only dream of being able to get in this company because of how lax we are. You seem to be the only one that isn't being serious about it all. That's why I ordered you in here this morning, to see if there was something that could be done about that." I turned around and leaned over the desk so he could see the few inches of cleavage before I sat down. "Now, is there any other questions?"

"I do have a few questions" I replied, "We were told that having sex overseas was against the regulations. There was too much of a risk of women getting pregnant, even with protection, and there was the risk of spreading STDs. This unit is very unusual for me, because I joined to serve as an engineer to build and fix things when coming over to Iraq". My mind was wandering. It was my defense against what I thought to be wrong for the moment. As much as I enjoyed sex and being dirty, I knew that coming here I had to be professional and maintain a good level of decorum, after all, the media was around us constantly, taking pictures and filming us and putting our actions under the microscope. How would it look for the country if they found out that this battalion was just a sex machine.

I saw as she bent over and flashed cleavage, she wasn't wearing her undershirt with that push-up bra. She was definitely warming me up and it was easy to see, but I was still fighting it. What was the colonel's angle? She wasn't being hostile or intimidating, she was warming me up, but did she intend to have sex with me? Hard to tell, but I kept myself rigid, but watching her as she went back to her seat.

I laughed a bit seeing him struggling to stand there before me. I know that I was teasing him but it was truly having an effect on him. "The only time we're really naughty and loose is during when we're not in combat. We don't have to worry about STDs. Everyone was tested before they were enlisted. Condoms are provided as well for those that are still nervous. When we're out and about with everyone watching our moves, it's all serious business. It's not like the guys are allowed to be frisky with the women in combat. They would lose focus. Here, it's to give the people a feeling of still being at home, not in a combat zone."

I moved around and pulled a chair out of the corner, "Here, Walter. Sit here for a bit." I moved to the front of the desk and hopped up on the side, crossing my legs. "I know that you are here to be an engineer. Don't get confused, your skills are still needed, for sure." I looked him deep into the eyes while he sat there, "But you are a man and you do have needs. We just want you to feel comfortable." I touched his face with my hand, "But if you feel that you would want a transfer, here's the paperwork. I'm not going to keep you, I just thought you would be best in this battalion." I handed him a file with paperwork.

"It's your choice, but with numerous companies being the same as our own, it's likely you'll get put into one just like this. It's best that I'm here," I said stepping down off of the desk moving behind him. "No one else would be as willing as I am to provide this type of experience." I ran my hand along his shoulders, feeling him tense up. But it seemed to be a good kind of tense. "So what's your answer, 2nd Lieutenant Rhaynes?"

"I'll stay ma'am. The transfer papers won't be necessary. It's just going to take awhile to get used to. It's weird seeing everyone around here so open about sex. Where I come from it's usually kept on the down low," looking at her with her tight fitting uniforms and pushed up chest that close to me, close enough that I could reach down and touch them if I wanted to, I wanted to do a great many things to her. She was openly teasing me. I didn't know where she was leading with this, did she actually want to have sex with me? Or was she just leading me on and letting me be used by the other enlisted enlisted women that were outside? I didn't know, but I definitely hoped that she was building me up for herself because she definitely was a looker, but then I started thinking about what would happen if we were actually caught by the generals, or did they actually had their hand in this as well?

Shaking my head I rid myself of the thoughts. I wanted to stay and wanted to see where this battalion would lead me, not so much about having as much sex as possible but it would definitely be a unique story for later on. Eventually, maybe years down the road, I would have to be transferred out of this battalion, but I definitely wanted to make up as many memories here as possible. Sitting in the seat after she touched me I was definitely fighting the urge and fighting the erection rolling down my leg. With her cleavage showing in that tight uniform it was so damn sexy and with her beautiful face, bright eyes and meet hair she has the appearance of a finely crafted model. I wonder though how many men wanted to plow her in her office or how many she actually had but I shook my head again fighting a lot of images are flashing through my mind and the more I thought about it the worse it became for me as the urges were building up. "What else will we be going over, ma'am? I want to stay and as your engineer I want to be able to get my hands dirty as much as possible."

Last edited:
"Oh, that's good news to hear. And believe me when I tell you that you will be able to get your hands as dirty as possible," I said running my fingers along his earlobe. I knew that this was a sensitive spot for men and usually it drove them wild. I wanted to undress him right then and there, have him take me right here on the desk. Push all the papers aside and just get to it.

"Yes, there will actually be something else. Will you be available for a personal order come tomorrow evening, say 1800? I will need you to do something for me that I know only you can do. The rest of today will be on finishing equipping the tanks with battlements."

I turned to open the door and saluted him, "My quarters, 1800 tomorrow. Don't be late or there might be some issue.."

"I won't be late, ma'am" returning her saluting then quickly hustling out of there before I was aroused any further. At the rate she was teasing me I was about to pop inside my pants.

Leaving her office behind and returning back to my quarters I looked quickly at my watch and did some calculations on how long it would be until I saw her again. 6 p.m tomorrow, that gave me over half a day. There's a lot to do. With how much build up there was I could have jerked off right there and relieve the tension, but at the same time I knew that I couldn't do that because I wanted to save myself up for her. It wouldn't be that impressive to have the cumshot of nothing but a dribble coming out of the tip.

As I walked by all the other members of the battalion they were already going at it. There are some holding hands or some off in the corner snickering and rubbing up against each other. This was going to get ugly real fast and in a dirty way.

Going back to my quarters I closed and locked the door, kicked off my boots and then remove my blouse and flopped onto the cot. Staring up at the ceiling there were a lot of things running through my mind, what did the colonel have in store for me tomorrow? Was it going to be a casual thing, long term, or was it a wham bam thank you ma'am? Looking at her again in my mind there seem to be no mistakes in her intent. She intended to have sex with me.

Next door there was unmistakable noise of a woman being plowed, hard. My room had plywood walls. Each of us as officers had our own individual room. It was small probably 10 feet by 10 feet enough room for a bed a small desk and enough room the stole your gear. That was it all the niceties of home. And with the plywood walls there was all the sound transferring over from their room and I seem to have a neighbor that was hung like a bull because all I heard was the slamming of a body against the wall and the cry of 'daddy! daddy! daddy! more more MORE!!!". That alone right there was enough to arouse me as she was being thoroughly fucked in every hole she seem to possess. And then I got me to thinking what would happen if the Colonel had the same frame of mind tomorrow. If we were to do this in her room how many others would hear it?

Last edited:
The rest of the day went by as usual. A majority of the men were plowing the women. Hell there were some women doing women. "Nice," I said walking by two women making out in the corridor, to which they saluted loosely before continuing with they're kissing. I walked out into the open and saw there were some people training on the guns.

I went up to them, "Good job. Great aim and area of the hole in the target, right?" My appearance seemed to startle a few of the men. One even misfired his gun into the ground trying to salute. "Hey, no need shooting off feet today. Don't want to be medically discharged, correct Soldier?"

"Oh, ma'am no ma'am," the nervous young man said checking the safety on the rifle.

"Good, as you were," I said walking off. I went looking around and noticed that Rhaynes wasn't anywhere. "He must be busy elsewhere," I thought to myself. I continued back into the main area and went to the mess hall. I picked up a tray and ate the food. I saw many people were making out even during lunch.

"This is certainly a good battalion," I said dumping the leftovers in the trash. I went to Walter's quarters and knocked on the door. A soldier was banging a female next door. It seemed like they had been going at it a while. I looked at my watch. It was 1600. It wasn't the next day like I told him, but perhaps he'd be willing to see me now. "2nd Lieutenant. If you have the time, come to my quarters tonight instead. If not, then I'll see you tomorrow at the same time."

I turned walking away and heading to my room. Mine was a bit bigger than the usual room, but I am Lt. Colonel after all.

I heard what she was saying, though it was hard to hear it over the ruckus next door. She wanted me sooner?! I jumped up and put on my other pair of boots and a fresh blouse then put on a bit of aftershave to give me a better presentation then grabbed my gear and my rifle and decided to head out. As I did, there was the woman saying, "Put your load into my ass!"

Oh dear.

Leaving those two love birds behind and going out into the warm rays of the sun there was the hum of activity. I saw the two female soldiers making out in the corner. They weren't bad looking either. No one seemed to pay any attention to me because they were wrapped up in their own affairs. In another case there was a male private with another male private. Hmm. Oh well. 'Don't ask, don't tell' has been repelled and I didn't hold any offense to gay people. Have at it.

I made to the the building with the colonel's room and looked for it, finding a piece of duct tape stuck to the face of the door with her name made of a black Sharpie. Taking a deep breath, I knocked, "It's 2nd Lt. Rhaynes reporting as ordered"

I knew that the men and women were doing it with each other. I kept in mind that the men also had a time where they did it with each other, but that was to each his own. 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' had been taken out of the military years ago and now the military was allowed to be a bit more loose. I had heard that somewhere the Russians were watching us and taking from our combat styles, as well as making a few companies in their military the same as ours. The U.N. had made it certain that only a few nations would be allowed to do so during the experimental process.

Soon a knock came at the door, It's 2nd Lt. Rhaynes reporting as ordered. "Come in, 2nd Lt. I'm presentable." I had pulled off my combat uniform top and was sitting on the bed with just my bra and combat pants on. He walked in and I instantly noticed the fact he was already horny. "So, are you ready for me?" I stood up and walked towards him, taking his hand and moving it over my breast.

I cupped her breasts and was amazed by them, staring intently at the snug bra that gave them a fine contour and gave them a firm squeeze. They were real and were large enough though that could smother me if she wanted to. What was even more surprising was her manner in being rather straightforward. Most the time it was more banter more teasing and then spending a few days before it reached this stage with a typical woman, but she wanted to get right into it and so did I it was obvious for the both of us as a as we went to her bed.

I didn't know what she wanted, what her likes or what so I wanted her to lead the way so I can get into the feel of it, however, the one thing I did like those seeing her in a uniform. The bottoms were nice and the bare chest with the bra as well, but what was better though with her blouse on that way it will maintain the image that she indeed with my Colonel and not just another woman. They gave it a little bit of a taboo flavor to it made, it more kinky and therefore more enjoyable. It was probably something that you never wanted to hear from a man, but as we sat there on the edge of her bed, me feeling her chest, and feeling the cannon down my leg, I asked her "Would it be possible man if you were to put on your blouse and leave a little bit of cleavage showing like you were showing me in the office?"

I didn't mean it in a disrespectful way I just love the feeling or the look of her in that finely crafted uniform that may seem to be made specifically to show off her incredibly well endowed chest.

Last edited:
I glanced at him, seeing the nervousness emanating from him fading in and out as time went by. When he asked if I would put my top back on, I looked at him, grazing my hand against his cock that was confined in his pants. "Oh sure, why not." I pulled off the bra and put back on my top, tucking my boobs into it to the best of my ability. I made sure the cleavage was visible. "How's this?" I moved around and jiggled them in place, showing him the size of them. My nipples were growing hard from seeing him growing in his crotch. I knelt down by the bed and placed my hand over his growing erection, "May I?" I unzipped his combat pants, releasing his cock from the confines, it springing to life as it stood at attention. "Oh as you were, no need for a salute," I said teasing his big cock. I licked my one finger and ran it over the tip, seeing it flinch from my touch. "Oh my, what a big soldier boy you are." I licked the tip and watched him flinch. My tits were resting on his thighs as I sat there between his legs. I looked up to him, fluttering my eyelashes, "Your move, 2nd Lt. What do you wish to order me to do?"

I was shivering as if cold and her weight was on my thigh and the only order that I could only give was "Clean my weapon, ma'am" my hand stroking her fine hair then going down the curvature of her back, feeling the fine soft material of her ACUs and then down her her plump backside and patted it. Oh, there was a great feeling touching them, her large, heavy breasts pressing down as she began to tenderly kiss the head. I let out a soft sigh, eyes connected and watching as she prepared to gobble it all up. She had such a talented tongue and working at the head and then going down slowly along the shaft, teasing me and her hot breath splashing against the wet skin I shivered once again. The Colonel knew what she was doing. My goal was to keep her in that uniform. It would be uncomfortable, yes, but that's what I wanted. Looking at how the fabric conformed to her large backside, the tips of my fingers graced over the crack and teased her anus. I could easily tear a hole in this and shag her with her uniform still on. Oh, that would be a glorious look to see the Colonel, her soft body sloshing about in her uniform as she was being pleasured. I imagined that her hair would become soaked with sweat and clinging, her body lathered in sweat. She desperately wants out of her stuffy uniform, but I wouldn't let her as it makes her skin glow before receiving a money shot.

"Oh yes. Yes" licking my lips and moistening them up. "Mmmmm" Good thing I have been saving up for the Colonel. I wanted to make my money shot a good one to impress her. "Oh, Colonel, what do you like?" patting her backside and rubbing the firm cheeks before trying to steal a peek of her luscious breasts hemmed up inside of her blouse.

Last edited:
I glanced up into his eyes and licked the tip of his cock. A bit of precum was oozing from the piss slit, to which I happily licked it up. "Mm, tangy," I said taking his length into my mouth. I slid my big tits around his cock shaft and held them there while I sucked on the tip.

His moaning was enough to making me wet at this point. "Well, I like all sorts of things, 2nd Lt." I sat up and looked at him, holding my tits around his cock. "Well, it's right now your turn. Doesn't matter about me. What do you like?" I was teasing him and I could tell that it was having an added effect on him.

"Take control for once. You're in the Army now, 2nd Lt." I took his cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tip before letting it slide down the side. My gag reflex was well in control as I did so, moaning along his length to give a vibrating sensation.

"Suck on me" I said, "Suck on me. Take me all the way in. I want to see you eat my cock" there was now a flare in my tone. Her teasing with her breasts was driving me wild. I wanted her to tit fuck me so I could see the saliva covered flesh then have her buns take in my wiener to create the greatest hotdog I've ever seen. Looking down there was the dark line of her cleavage held together between the firm grasp of her hands, the flash was bigger as she popped another button on her blouse so that more of my cock could rest on her melons.

"Once you suck my cock, then i'm going to eat you out," smiling as I did while both of my hands grabbed the back of his tight hair bun and pressed her face down upon my lap to face fuck her. My heart was thumping, blood coursing as more moans escaped my lips and filled the room. I didn't care if anyone heard us. I wanted to make her squeal. "You're so god damn sexy in your uniform".

I took his entire cock into my mouth, taking the whole length all the way back into my throat. Even with my gag reflex under control, he was huge. The base of his cock was still out of my mouth with as far as he was in there. I moaned around his cock and felt him begin to throb. "He's close," I thought to myself. I pulled back off of his cock and spit on my breasts so his member would stroke between both of the flesh pillows. I began bouncing up and down on his throbbing meat, feeling him throb against my chest. "Cum, 2nd Lt." It was almost as soon as I said that, that he exploded, covering my face with his thick seed. "Mmm yeah," I said, licking the edge of my tit, tasting his essence.

Once my head touched the back of her throat, that was it. There was no hope in stopping it and I erupted shooting a thick, white rope that splattered against her face in rivets before slowly oozing down to her chest. "Mmmm yeah" she uttered licking her tits. That was amazing, but it wasn't going to be the end. Most guys would give up after the first shot, but not me. She got me going with her luscious body and forward approach so I wasn't going to pass up anything else. Grasping her around her waist I hoisted her up up and placed her on the cot then rolled her body onto her stomach and laid upon her, kissing the back of her neck hungry then slowly going down the curvature of her back, hands already grasping her plump backside kneading the dough in preparation for some more fun as my cock ached and began to lose its thickness. I knew I could cum again, it took effort, but I could do it and I wanted to please her in more ways than just a great blowjob.

"Ohhhh" I quivered, "I'm taking charge. You ready for me, colonel?

"Oh yes! Please taste your sweet colonel!" I said moving around after wiping off my face and my tits. I removed my combat pants, revealing a small thong sporting a wet spot in the crotch. I laid up on the bed and spread my legs, "Go ahead, devour, you naughty soldier."

I wanted him to taste every bit of me, then possible fuck me. "Oh this is fun..."

Pulling down her thong I kissed her fine ass, after all she sucked my dick casting the wet fabric aside with the growing amount of fabric beside the bed as I grasped hold of my member, spat on the head and furiously stroked to regain the firmness. It wasn't long before the head was smearing pre cum all over the fair skin and poking against her backdoor but I pulled back and laid between her legs, prying open her cheeks and exposing her tight wet holes, "How long has it been since you've had a good fuck?" licking both holes, teasing the rims with the wet tips of the fingers. There was a great deal of heat coming from her body. "mmmmm I want your holes"

I pushed my ass up in the air, giving him a full view of both my pussy and my tight asshole. "Oh pick one, my strong soldier." I was physically ready for this. I haven't really had a good fuck since my ex-husband. He had not liked the idea of me joining the Army, let alone being in a battalion like this. Sure, I had fucked myself with a huge dildo before now, so I was always ready. I had not ever given a thought to any of the people here in the company but he was my first. I was so ready for this. "Fuck me, you naughty boy! Fuck my tight holes!"

Licking the tips of the fingers I lowered them down, brushing over the tight rims before focusing on the pussy. It was tight, pink, and glistening in juices and wanting as the tips slowly pried the lips open and plunged inside, the walls wrapping tight around the digits as they went deeper inside. Good God she was tight. Hard to imagine that someone or many have not taken to fucking this good pussy. Going slowly all the way to the first knuckle and then the second before slowly pulling out and seeing the fingers coated in her juices. "Oh my" I shivered plunging the fingers back inside. Needed to work her up.

Two fingers quickly became three fingers slamming inside as a furious pace and the more I did it the more I wanted it to be my cock. Sliding them out my hands grasped her cheeks and pulled them apart, the head descended and poked against her lips and pressed it inside slowly feeling the walls...oh...she was so tight that after only a couple of inches I had to pull my shaft out, spit and stroke it a few more times to lube it up more.

"God damn, ma'am, you have a tight fucking twat" smiling from ear to ear as my shaft went back inside going in deeper until the head was poking against her uterus.

"Mmm ungh, yes!" I screamed out being filled to the brim with his fingers. I hadn't been stretched in a long time and I couldn't wait to be filled by his cock. My pussy was clenching his digits as he thrust his fingers in and out of my tight cunt. "Oh fuck me, Lieutenant!" I just wanted him to quit teasing me and fuck me already.

When he thrust his cock into me, I clenched my teeth being fucked for the first time in a long time. To have an actual cock in me and not a dildo, it felt heavenly. "Oh god! You're huge!" I said as he began to thrust in and out of me. Being fucked from behind like any good bitch should be, it was just blissful! "Pound the hell out of your commanding officer! Come on soldier! Ungh yeah!" I was moaning out and screaming out at the same time. Everyone at the barracks could now know that I was being fucked senseless. My huge tits were bouncing back and forth underneath me as I was fucked from behind.

Back