Your February Republican Primaries Predictions?

Trump's a lock on the republican nomination, but that may bite the republicans in the ass during the election. That man is only popular with the MAGA base, and his legal issues will inevitably keep his sins in the limelight. Dem leaning voters aren't going to vote for him and him being on the ticket will motivate them to go vote against him. The key will be independents. The best bet he has as I see it is to draw a clear distinction between Biden's failures, the inflation, the abysmal withdrawal from afghanistan, and his enabling of Israel's bellicose actions in Gaza and on the border with Lebanon, and to shut up about whining over the 2020 election and the court cases against him and the crisis at the border. The only people who care about that are the people who's already going to vote for him anyway.

Of course he won't though, that man's a giant stack of grievances and the only plans, the only desire, he has begins and ends with getting payback on the people he feels slighted him.

The key is independent voters. Those will be the ones that will be swayed by either Trump's crimes or the price of eggs.

Today is the South Carolina Dem primary. There are three candidates on the ballot, so there is some reason to vote today.

I predict in the Michigan GOP primary, participants will have to write out their choices on their own paper with their own pens or pencils, because the state party is now $600,000 in debt.

What a difference a month makes. SC polls closed. Networks project Trump wins South Carolina. It’s 57% to 42% with 13% of the ballots counted. Will the margin be close enough to keep Nikki’s donors continuing to write checks? The night is young.

Trump won the January republican primary and win big and he'll make the most of it.. Trump is a good salesman, he'll sell the fact he won Iowa and sell it over and over again like he did his Alabama 2015 win. Alabama the reddest state in the nation and in 2015 was a given for Trump and he made it sound like it was the biggest win in history and that propelled him toward the presidency.. it was a masterful job of salesmanship. If he would have lost Iowa he'd be toast.

But on to February, I doubt he'll win the next three NH, NV and SC.. I know for a fact he'll lose Nevada, he's not on the ballot in the silver state. Nevada didn't remove him, the dumbass forgot the send in an application, the senile old bastard screwed himself.. Between Haley and Desantis I don't know who will win Nevada.

New Hampshire is a far cry from conservative evangelical Iowa and like many, those in that state don't want the chaos that comes with Trump. SC is going to vote for their hometown girl.. So three losses in a row for Trump.. I predict Harley will win both..

Then comes Michigan and Michigan is the key.. if Trump loses in Michigan he's toast and we'll get to listen to four years of how the primaries were rigged. If he wins he'll get to be the republican presidential candidate.. Giving him have a good chance of becoming the second president in history to win two nonconsecutive terms. May God have mercy on us all. If he is nominated and loses again we'll hear incessant whining about how the election was rigged till he draws his last breath.
South Carolina went for Trump today. He carried the state with wide margins and nearly all of the delegate votes as of 11:30 pm today.

South Carolina went for Trump today. He carried the state with wide margins and nearly all of the delegate votes as of 11:30 pm today.
Looks like my days as a political forecaster are over. Now that Trump is the nominee can he win? What happens if he wins? Will Haley support him?

Looks like my days as a political forecaster are over. Now that Trump is the nominee can he win? What happens if he wins? Will Haley support him?
Haley is being funded by a Deep State anti-Trump billionaire. She is a swamp rat.

Rightguide contracted HIV getting butt-raped in prison during a psy-op. Then when he got out later that year, he gave it to his mom on her anniversary. She couldn't get any because his dad was in prison for falsely accusing his son of a crime.

Then his mom put him back in the same prison for giving her HIV and the dad and son raped each other until they both died.

Trump is funded by Trump supporters, good.
Haley is funded by Haley supporters, bad.

Haley is being funded by a Deep State anti-Trump billionaire. She is a swamp rat.
See ... this is why people pile shit on top of you. You make blatant disparaging comments and provide not one iota of evidence to support your pile of shit.

At least, cite the billionaire's name for her funding - that might help you out. Calling someone a swamp rat is - just an indicator of warped perception. Try neutral terms in the future and stick with documented facts.

Just a word of advice ... you could use some.

Back