Young timid latina looking for older white male

I thought it was too obvious but again, people are always wanting to believe in what they want. :) I guess they're used to getting fooled by a man or maybe they enjoy the fantasy of roleplay.

Hint, when a woman describes herself like that, it's a clue. Not to mention stealing an image for the avatar. ;)

I thought it was too obvious but again, people are always wanting to believe in what they want. :) I guess they're used to getting fooled by a man or maybe they enjoy the fantasy of roleplay.

Hint, when a woman describes herself like that, it's a clue. Not to mention stealing an image for the avatar. ;)

I for one want to believe in Tiamo15, can you blame me? :p ;)

Hehe you can believe in me! And even if I was dating Justin Bieber (ew) I'd still enjoy getting to know my fellow Litsters! :heart:

It's just a question of choosing well whom to believe :devil:

Justin Bieber anyway .... pfffff :rolleyes:

:D

Figures. It's why I don't even bother to send a PM on Lit anymore. What I don't understand is what's their game? I mean is it just to play with guys minds. Someone really gets off on pretending to be some young hot thing? Weird, I don't get it.

I would guess that there are as many different motivations as there are people who do it. Some probably want to feel desired, so they create a fake persona that would be widely desired. Some might enjoy the feeling of power that they have over someone they "fool". Still others are looking for some sort of validation and think that they will only get attention if they create this fake persona.

All that being said, I find it frustrating. I find having alternative sexual interests to be difficult and isolating enough without someone lying about who they are and creating distrust in the community.

Back