Asian female looking for Caucasian male for private correspondence/raceplay

lin86

Whore
Vietnamese-Cambodian female in her 30s who was educated in America and is now looking for White male fluent in English for PM or e-mail conversation and maybe more depending how things go but not really looking for a real-life hookup at the moment. Admittedly married to a riceboy but not really sexually satisfied (he still doesn't know and I would prefer to keep it that way).

Body-wise, I'm 5'3" with a light brown tan and black hair that goes slightly past my shoulders. I'm about 120 lbs, so on the petite side except for my fairly full, slightly hanging breasts that I'm kind of sort of proud of. My pussy is clean shaved with no tattoos and piercings except my ears. And no, I don't really care how you look like as long as you're White. I also prefer older guys but it's not a must (admittedly I used to have an office relationship with my White boss). But yeah, I really like talking about scenes and situations so writers are definitely welcome.

Just to give some idea, I really like public places without a lot of people around. Like whenever I see an abandoned building or alley or an empty stairwell, I often think how it would feel to end up naked there for a White guy who doesn't feel like he has to take anything off for me if he doesn't want, he just makes me take all the risk while he unzips and treats me like a third world slut. Sometimes I fantasize about being fucked so hard I almost fall over a balcony rail or into a pool or something. Obviously things don't have to go that far, that's just where my mind goes sometimes. I just really like the thought of being used dangerously or in risky places, like the idea of being someplace "boring" and making it more interesting by having sex there is so hot for me.

I also admit I think about American places a lot, possibly because I lived in Texas for a while and I just remember it feeling so open and free like I could just go anywhere and do anything. It's such a good feeling. Like I honestly think America is the best country ever and I want to explore it more (even just in fantasy) with someone who knows it well so I can show my gratitude by being his slant-eyed oriental sex slave. I know that's not politically correct but it makes me so wet and I don't want to pretend like it doesn't.

I'm just not offended when a White guy checks me out or says I'm exotic or he likes Asian women as long as he's not too aggressive or crude about it right away. And if we're fucking, I'm even more shamelessly into it. I've been called a five dollar whore, a vietcong slut, a third world gook bitch and so much worse during sex and I loved every second of it.

I think sometimes I just feel like gook bitch in heat. I need to be mated by thick White cock, like no glam or music or anything, just the sound of the wind outside or an a/c rumbling as a guy takes me from behind, his hips slapping my ass as my breasts jiggling underneath me. I can see him making my slanted eyes roll back as he cums inside me and slaps my ass to let me to know to squat down and suck him clean.

Like sometimes I think about how it would look on one of those grainy black and white security cameras... I feel like anyone watching would just think I was some illegal asian whore someone snuck into the building, and they wouldn't be completely wrong~

I don't know why, just the thought of clasping my hands behind my head and shaking my tits and thrusting my brown cunt to a civilized, first world White guy just standing there looking almost bored like he knew I would end up like this... it just makes me so wet.

If you ask me what kind of guys I like, I will always say "everyday White American men" who don't look like players or athletes or trendy models obsessed with their appearance. I like the ones who look responsible like they read a lot and know how to fix a broken stove or car engine or something. They always read everything before signing anything and they do their taxes on time, that kind of thing. I would strip naked and do the accent for a man like that, I would moan "me so horny" as I shake my gook tits and get on my knees to suck his throbbing White cock...

Attachments

• cubicle3.jpg
    cubicle3.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 350
  • 32175056.jpg
    32175056.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 349
  • 32175059.jpg
    32175059.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 336
  • lobby2.jpg
    lobby2.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 337
  • OIG (2).jpg
    OIG (2).jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
Vietnamese-Cambodian female in her 30s who was educated in America and is now looking for White male fluent in English for PM or e-mail conversation and maybe more depending how things go but not really looking for a real-life hookup at the moment. Admittedly married to a riceboy but not really sexually satisfied (he still doesn't know and I would prefer to keep it that way).

Body-wise, I'm 5'3" with a light brown tan and black hair that goes slightly past my shoulders. I'm about 120 lbs, so on the petite side except for my fairly full, slightly hanging breasts that I'm kind of sort of proud of. My pussy is clean shaved with no tattoos and piercings except my ears. And no, I don't really care how you look like as long as you're White. I also prefer older guys but it's not a must (admittedly I used to have an office relationship with my White boss). But yeah, I really like talking about scenes and situations so writers are definitely welcome.

Just to give some idea, I really like public places without a lot of people around. Like whenever I see an abandoned building or alley or an empty stairwell, I often think how it would feel to end up naked there for a White guy who doesn't feel like he has to take anything off for me if he doesn't want, he just makes me take all the risk while he unzips and treats me like a third world slut. Sometimes I fantasize about being fucked so hard I almost fall over a balcony rail or into a pool or something. Obviously things don't have to go that far, that's just where my mind goes sometimes. I just really like the thought of being used dangerously or in risky places, like the idea of being someplace "boring" and making it more interesting by having sex there is so hot for me.

I also admit I think about American places a lot, possibly because I lived in Texas for a while and I just remember it feeling so open and free like I could just go anywhere and do anything. It's such a good feeling. Like I honestly think America is the best country ever and I want to explore it more (even just in fantasy) with someone who knows it well so I can show my gratitude by being his slant-eyed oriental sex slave. I know that's not politically correct but it makes me so wet and I don't want to pretend like it doesn't.

I'm just not offended when a White guy checks me out or says I'm exotic or he likes Asian women as long as he's not too aggressive or crude about it right away. And if we're fucking, I'm even more shamelessly into it. I've been called a five dollar whore, a vietcong slut, a third world gook bitch and so much worse during sex and I loved every second of it.

I think sometimes I just feel like gook bitch in heat. I need to be mated by thick White cock, like no glam or music or anything, just the sound of the wind outside or an a/c rumbling as a guy takes me from behind, his hips slapping my ass as my breasts jiggling underneath me. I can see him making my slanted eyes roll back as he cums inside me and slaps my ass to let me to know to squat down and suck him clean.

Like sometimes I think about how it would look on one of those grainy black and white security cameras... I feel like anyone watching would just think I was some illegal asian whore someone snuck into the building, and they wouldn't be completely wrong~

I don't know why, just the thought of clasping my hands behind my head and shaking my tits and thrusting my brown cunt to a civilized, first world White guy just standing there looking almost bored like he knew I would end up like this... it just makes me so wet.

If you ask me what kind of guys I like, I will always say "everyday White American men" who don't look like players or athletes or trendy models obsessed with their appearance. I like the ones who look responsible like they read a lot and know how to fix a broken stove or car engine or something. They always read everything before signing anything and they do their taxes on time, that kind of thing. I would strip naked and do the accent for a man like that, I would moan "me so horny" as I shake my gook tits and get on my knees to suck his throbbing White cock...
I would like to have that correspondence. Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Kenneth. I am at your service. I live in Oklahoma. How may I be of service to you?

Attachments

• IMG_20230821_192128466_MP.jpg
    IMG_20230821_192128466_MP.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 35

I am a guy in Texas who fantasizes about using an Asian woman for my pleasure. 51 m tx 6’2” 205lbs. I can take you back to Texas in your mind and display you as the slut you are.

Wow that sounds like a fantasy a white dude would have almost

Last edited:
OMG. I actually just saw a post from another Asian girl with the same fetish (minus the racism part), and it made me think of YOU, so I'm actually really glad I ran into you. What a coincidence. Still haven't found that perfect White guy, huh? Sorry I wasn't what you were looking for, but I'm still more than happy to indulge you, if you get really desperate😏

Hi, I’m Ken from Colorado and I would love to have you for a fucktoy. I am a 58 year old (look and act younger) 5’9” 155 lbs.,tattooed,Harley riding electrician. If you can handle the ride I will take you places. I will fill all three holes and show you the slant eyed whore that you really are. My whore.

Attachments

• 20220417_082855.jpg
    20220417_082855.jpg
    523.6 KB · Views: 9

Sounds like we have similar interests and fantasies. I would be honored to help expand on those with you

delightful

I was curious as to whether you found someone with whom to explore this fantasy.
I would not be comfortable with the role of the white man in your scenario. Its not just that its not politically correct, its that I would feel like an asshole doing it. I fear I would spend our time together contemplating how your head got to be in that place.

At the same time, I did find your description of your fantasy to be extremely vivid and raw and realistic. I did get turned on reading it, which I would take as a tribute to how compelling and descriptive your writing was.

i got the big white cook for you doll. love them titties

Hi I'm a 56 year old guy from South Wales, UK. Open to chat if you like?

Would love to share and pleasure! Yummy!

OMG, this is so hot! Can I PM you with a story?

I hope we get tge chance to chat

Hi there how are you doing

Back