Looking for mature women in Sacramento CA

Trying this again and hoping this time it works - especially now that I have corrected my errors from my previous ad LOL. I am in my late 40s, married, and DDF. I don't smoke or drink. Naturally, I'm an introvert, very reserved outside of the bedroom, but the opposite inside of the bedroom. Love to be nasty in bed, love to be verbal, looking for some hot skin smacking sex or long term affair.

As mentioned before, I am disease free. Willing to be tested. I am looking for somewhat of a exclusive arrangement. I don't tend to play with multiple women or couples at one time. I prefer long lasting intimate relationships. Intimacy builds better sex and it's safer! I am Demisexual looking for a demisexual woman or couple.

I love encounters where the woman receives my undivided intimate attention, love starting off with foreplay, kissing, caressing, her stroking my pants, feeling on my thick member.. While gently fingering her and kissing on her. Meanwhile, if he is present, the husband is aroused by watching all of this and even into passively playing.

Outside of the bedroom, I would love a woman or couple that would just like to go on camping trips, exploring nature. I would love to visit the Exploratorium and would love to go with someone.

I'm looking for nonsmokers, Similar age or older woman, quiet and kinky.

Please be real. I will ask to voice verify and I am looking for friends first and see if we get along, before sex.

If you are interested in a steady BBC friend, please don't hesitate to reach out.

single men or guys posing as women/couples, please don't even try it. Just move on to the next ad!

video attached: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AozReA_lawqJgQvTzHPW94ZBTofF

Back