34 male seeking an older woman to talk with.

Sinceresub

Experienced
Hello.

I am a 34 year old male and from ohio. Was hoping to find a open minded and genuine older female to chat with. If we happen to be close I'm not opposed to meeting sometime later on but I'm not expecting anything.

It would be nice to chat with someone in a non impersonal way. I don't exactly have anyone to talk with and most women wouldn't be interested in a guy thatis inexperienced with women let alone very submissive.

I use Kik so if you'd like to chat on it can send me your username or I can send you mine if you like.

Hope to talk to

Hello.

I am a 34 year old male and from ohio. Was hoping to find a open minded and genuine older female to chat with. If we happen to be close I'm not opposed to meeting sometime later on but I'm not expecting anything.

It would be nice to chat with someone in a non impersonal way. I don't exactly have anyone to talk with and most women wouldn't be interested in a guy thatis inexperienced with women let alone very submissive.

I use Kik so if you'd like to chat on it can send me your username or I can send you mine if you like.

Hope to talk to
Is there a specific age range you had in mind for said "older female"?

Back