Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like you had fun taking those
Very much so...before, during, and after. ;)

We could put an end to your headache and mine Shy
Just give a little time between those Thighs
Lovely !!!
Thanks For Sharing ...
Wayyyyyyy better than Excedrin :kiss:

I have been reading your posts and others' responses to them all morning! I must admit I find you fascinating! Your pics are tantalizing as well
I loved the comment about being a wall-flower! How I can relate to that! lol
My other girlfriends always seemed to get all the guys and have all the fun, but I think I'm getting a little revenge now! ha
Anyhow, love your posts, and I will be a faithful follower now I can't wait to see more
Sarah
Thank you Sarah! Believe me, there is little fascinating about my life ~ but here I get to be someone I don't show IRL. Sounds like we have a lot in common, girlie ~ and yes, I'd agree, I am having so much more fun now than I ever did in my 20s. Maybe because in many ways we are more comfortable with our sexuality. Thank you for the kind post, hope to see you here again soon! :kiss:

If a dragging week will get you to post more pics I hope this week lasts forever.
Awwwww....aren't you sweet?

supershy? why? those pics are damn hot!
Thank you. :eek:

You shy? I'm glad you're not in private with your camera. Flashing your lovely charms. Sexy bra and stockings!! With an amazing pair to play with!
You mean an amazing pair of stockings? I thought so too. Just love them! ;)

I'll take that showing as you tell me just how good your imagination for me is.
Mmmmm.... I do better at 'show' than 'tell'

Very nice... Just entertaining thoughts of slowly rolling those stockings down.... With my teeth......so sexy!
Oooohhhh....yessssssss please!

It does, but now there is something else acting up it seems.
*Sliding my hand from your chest to determine just what I can do to help*

I am so loving this latest series of pics and the tantalising slow strip

So longing to have a peek under your skirt, especially the way it just covers between your exposed thighs...
Maybe, just maybe there'll be a little peek :)

lovel to have you for a RL show m'lady yum
i had some naughty not too much but some
Just tell me when and where my sweet mackkjackk..... glad you had some naughty fun :kiss:

Happy Hump Day Shy ..
Thank you, babe! You always make me smile!

I'll try to get the context right, perhaps on the way home from the meeting. I'm a little impatient.

I do like the simplicity with which your clothes slip off.

We already gave her a rather pricey bridge camera for her sixteenth as she was taking Media Studies, but when she went on the media trip to Hollywood (an even bigger hit on my wallet) she thought my compact would be easier to carry.

Maybe a head massage will help?

Well if I had come across you looking like that, I'm sure we would have both had some naughty fun.
Oh, a head massage would be heavenly. I am not sure what turns me on more, that or a foot massage. Either way, when you're done, I promise you that my clothes certainly *will* slip of with the greatest of ease, and I'll show you my appreciation.

I had some naughty fun. I was off the weekend and made very good use of it. Spent some kinda romantic time during the day and really naughty times during the night. Some of it was fueled by drinking a bit, always makes us feel naughtier and young! (giggles a bit--lol)

Anyway, love the new pics and anxiously await the finale of the series/
I would love to be there for the RL showing, but guess an audience could make some people a bit uncomfortable. Guess I'll just hide and wait!
Ah, a little 'liquid courage' always helps, doesn't it? Glad to hear someone had some good naughty fun! Thank you for sharing! Yeah~ I am not much for a RL audience :eek: the only RL showings I do are for the Mr.

still thinking of ya
Right back at 'cha babe. Hope all is well. :kiss:

Pics for a rainy day

Well, despite kids, opposite working schedules and general life craziness, *I* was the one who had a little naughty fun this morning ~ tangled up, window open, listening to the rain ~ a great day to spend time in bed. Headache is gone, I am feeling much better and much more relaxed. Better than yoga.

Wishing all of you lovlies a day to enjoy!

Last edited:
Oh, a head massage would be heavenly. I am not sure what turns me on more, that or a foot massage. Either way, when you're done, I promise you that my clothes certainly *will* slip of with the greatest of ease, and I'll show you my appreciation.

I could do both and work my way to your centre. A massage is always more effective if the subject is naked. Would you be requiring the internal massage?

Well, despite kids, opposite working schedules and general life craziness, *I* was the one who had a little naughty fun this morning ~ tangled up, window open, listening to the rain ~ a great day to spend time in bed. Headache is gone, I am feeling much better and much more relaxed. Better than yoga.

You got rain too? We have been having heavy showers. It's dry right now, but there are ominous dark clouds again. There I go again a true Brit, talking about the weather when I could be feisting my eyes on your sexy boobage. :rolleyes:

Glad you got some action, I am sure it made you feel better. It definitely soothes headaches away.

New pictures look great. Thank you for sharing. I hope you get lots of naughty adventure over the weekend.

:d

You really need to hang that sexy boob in my face. :D

Stunning pics and very erotic:kiss::rose:

I'm glad you are feeling better, my dear. Just in time for the weekend. I hope yours will be wonderful and relaxing and reinvigorating and refreshing and...revealing.

;) :kiss::kiss::kiss: :heart:

Not only Wayyyyyyy better than Exedrin Shy ... Lots more Enjoyable too
In that case, I'll take two and another in the morning! I don't like taking pills anyhow. It's one of the only things that triggers my gag reflex....:kiss:

Well you've certainly made my day more enjoyable. These are so sexy. I especially like your smile in the last one! Thanks!
Glad you enjoyed them! Thanks and have a good weekend!

I could do both and work my way to your centre. A massage is always more effective if the subject is naked. Would you be requiring the internal massage?

You got rain too? We have been having heavy showers. It's dry right now, but there are ominous dark clouds again. There I go again a true Brit, talking about the weather when I could be feisting my eyes on your sexy boobage.
I would be requiring the full body massage. Internal, external, upsidedown and sideways.... anything goes, really. :devil:

Glad you got some action, I am sure it made you feel better. It definitely soothes headaches away.

New pictures look great. Thank you for sharing. I hope you get lots of naughty adventure over the weekend.
Why thank you ~ I hope so too!

You really need to hang that sexy boob in my face.
Ask and you shall receive.... :devil:

Dare I ask for more clarification? lol
Oh, come on now.... I'm sure you have a fantastic imagination...:devil:

Stunning pics and very erotic
Why, thank you sweetie!:kiss:

I'm glad you are feeling better, my dear. Just in time for the weekend. I hope yours will be wonderful and relaxing and reinvigorating and refreshing and...revealing.
I love that, the 4 'R's.... or how about sensual, sultry, salacious and sexy! And who knows, maybe even a little bit slutty.....:devil: Wishing you a wonderful weekend too, babe!

Friday!

Here it is the end of my week, and would you believe someone scheduled a meeting today at 4pm. 4pm on a Friday!?!??! I am all about productivity, but *really*?!??

My camera has not yet arrived, but I am hopeful that I might get it tomorrow. There was a small debacle with shipping it out, but it's been resolved.

Good thing I took lots in this current series!

Have some fun at happy hour tonight, lovebugs!

Last edited:
Such a cute smile with quite a handful. Seeing your lovely charms is always a happy moment. My hands are jealous of yours! ;)

In that case, I'll take two and another in the morning! I don't like taking pills anyhow. It's one of the only things that triggers my gag reflex....:kiss:

Good Shy .. I'm hoping you don't Gag on much else .. :D .. :kiss:

attachment.php

Hmm quite Lickable ;)

attachment.php

And even very Suckulante :devil:

Happy TGIF Shy ..Thanks for Sharing .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:

I do like to tease, all good things in life are worth waiting for ;). Oh yes, I would indeed have you begging for more, he he:devil::kiss:

Hehehehehe

Ask and you shall receive.... :devil:

Deal......Now come here & hang those incredible boobs in my face for a good inspection.

After that, I'll inspect all your nooks & crannies. :rolleyes::devil:

It's the smile that continues to kill me. Thanks!
You know what they say ~ when you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you...

Such a cute smile with quite a handful. Seeing your lovely charms is always a happy moment. My hands are jealous of yours!
Your avatar distracts me.... mmmmmm .... kissing....

Good Shy .. I'm hoping you don't Gag on much else
Hmm quite Lickable
And even very Suckulante
Happy TGIF Shy ..Thanks for Sharing ..
Nope. Not much else. Actually, nothing else that I can think of. :devil:

I do like to tease, all good things in life are worth waiting for. Oh yes, I would indeed have you begging for more, he he
*Whimpering, begging for more, nearly breathless*

Ask and you shall receive....

Deal......Now come here & hang those incredible boobs in my face for a good inspection.
After that, I'll inspect all your nooks & crannies.
Why am I suddenly wanting an English muffin? Maybe because I need to maintain my strength, seems like I'm going to need some energy :devil:

mm lovely hun cant wait for you to return fully
Thanks babe!

Very nice. Don't stop the show now. Keep going!!!!!!!!
Why, yes, the show must go on...

Saturday morning

6 am is much too early to get up on a Saturday. The joy of little ones. Why do I have to wake my oldest everyday for school, but on the weekend, she's ready to go at 6am? *sigh* One of life's mysteries....

A few more pics from this series ~ hoping that new camera comes today, Monday is a holiday.

Last edited:
6 am is much too early to get up on a Saturday. The joy of little ones. Why do I have to wake my oldest everyday for school, but on the weekend, she's ready to go at 6am? *sigh* One of life's mysteries....

A few more pics from this series ~ hoping that new camera comes today, Monday is a holiday.

Mmmm good morning would love to have my head under that skirt :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back