Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its great that you are here sharing and you should know, you may feel shy but I can tell theirs a tiger in the tank with you. Youve already come a long way! congrats

Feeling a little under the weather this morning ~ nothing an extra cup of coffee won't remedy.

Here are a few more pics from this series... hoping there are enough to get through til the new camera arrives. :)

What naughty fun did everyone have this weekend? :cattail:

Those first two are fabulous shots.... We always naughty fun. Isn't that why there is a weekend? :devil:

I don't know that cupping my breasts would be unconventional ~ I'd find it to be acceptable behavior, anyways. :) Hmmmm... not sure about video. I love still shots that capture a moment in time and leave a little something to the imagination... but I *do* have an open mind....

Well you might find it a little disconcerting when I step behind you, put my arms around you, cup your breasts and press my erection against your ass at the PTA meeting. I know what you mean about the single image, but it is good to keep an open mind. :D

I purchased the Canon G12. It's a step up from my little hand-held digital. Can't wait to see what it can do! I find that I am much busier during my time off too! What's up with that?!?

A good little camera by all accounts. Plenty of features including a useful self-timer. :D

I have a Cannon Ixus 50 which I've had for a good few years now. It is beginning to feel its age, one of the slide controls is a little iffy and the screen is a bit scratched up curtesy of use by teenage daughter. It is still capable of taking a good photo though. I'm considering it's replacement, I would like a larger zoom, but do like to have something that fits in my pocket. Perhaps a Christmas present for myself. :D

Life has just become so complicated, often there are too many choices. I guess that is supposed to be an improvement, but sometimes I wonder. :confused:

OK, those stockings make me a little weak in the knees, I must admit. Goodness.
As much as when we kiss? ;)

I think its great that you are here sharing and you should know, you may feel shy but I can tell theirs a tiger in the tank with you. Youve already come a long way! congrats
I haven't heard that phrase in years. :) I am painfully shy IRL ~ this is a fabulous outlet for my tiger. :kiss:

Those first two are fabulous shots.... We always naughty fun. Isn't that why there is a weekend?
Indeed, it is, but sadly, there was no naughtiness going on here this past weekend, so I was hoping to live vicariously through you all. ;)

Be still my heart.
*Placing my hand on your chest*.... does that help?

You're welcome
I hope your week is going well
As well as it can go for a Monday, thank you!

tickles n waves
miss you
*Giggles* I am ticklish!

Where ever Super is I bet the men are all over her!
OMG, not at all (but sweet of you to say so) Not even remotely true. IRL I am the wall flower ~ the girl with the glasses who watches from the corner. :kiss:

Well you might find it a little disconcerting when I step behind you, put my arms around you, cup your breasts and press my erection against your ass at the PTA meeting. I know what you mean about the single image, but it is good to keep an open mind. :D

A good little camera by all accounts. Plenty of features including a useful self-timer.

I have a Cannon Ixus 50 which I've had for a good few years now. It is beginning to feel its age, one of the slide controls is a little iffy and the screen is a bit scratched up curtesy of use by teenage daughter. It is still capable of taking a good photo though. I'm considering it's replacement, I would like a larger zoom, but do like to have something that fits in my pocket. Perhaps a Christmas present for myself. :D

Life has just become so complicated, often there are too many choices. I guess that is supposed to be an improvement, but sometimes I wonder.
Oh, at the PTA meeting.... context is *everything* my dear Fishfryer! Oh, my new camera has a self-timer? I hadn't noticed *winks*. I'm sorry for your complications. Let's get back to basics *drops clothes to the floor* ~ doesn't get too much more simple than that, does it? ;) Gift the camera to the teen, and get yourself something sparkly and new. :kiss:

Tuesday!

Good morning, lovebugs!

I feel like this week is dragging a bit ~ with a lingering headache that just won't go away.

So it seems that *no one* had any naughty fun this past weekend... myself included. I guess we'll just need to plan for the weekend ahead ~ for me that just might include pulling these stockings out for a RL showing!

:heart:

Last edited:
Good morning, lovebugs!

I feel like this week is dragging a bit ~ with a lingering headache that just won't go away.

So it seems that *no one* had any naughty fun this past weekend... myself included. I guess we'll just need to plan for the weekend ahead ~ for me that just might include pulling these stockings out for a RL showing!

It looks like you had fun taking those:devil:

We could put an end to your headache and mine Shy .. ;) .. :devil:

attachment.php

Just give a little time between those Thighs :p :p

attachment.php

Lovely !!!

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Loving you!

I have been reading your posts and others' responses to them all morning! :) I must admit I find you fascinating! Your pics are tantalizing as well :)
I loved the comment about being a wall-flower! How I can relate to that! lol
My other girlfriends always seemed to get all the guys and have all the fun, but I think I'm getting a little revenge now! ha
Anyhow, love your posts, and I will be a faithful follower now : ) I can't wait to see more :)
Sarah

Good morning, lovebugs!

supershy? why? those pics are damn hot!

You shy? I'm glad you're not in private with your camera. Flashing your lovely charms. Sexy bra and stockings!! With an amazing pair to play with! :D

:)

Good morning, lovebugs!

I'll take that showing as you tell me just how good your imagination for me is. :D

Very nice... Just entertaining thoughts of slowly rolling those stockings down.... With my teeth......so sexy!

I am so loving this latest series of pics and the tantalising slow strip :)

So longing to have a peek under your skirt, especially the way it just covers between your exposed thighs...

Good morning, lovebugs!

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1150991&d=1349182590

lovel to have you for a RL show m'lady :) yum

i had some naughty not too much but some :)

Oh, at the PTA meeting.... context is *everything* my dear Fishfryer! Oh, my new camera has a self-timer? I hadn't noticed *winks*. I'm sorry for your complications. Let's get back to basics *drops clothes to the floor* ~ doesn't get too much more simple than that, does it? ;) Gift the camera to the teen, and get yourself something sparkly and new. :kiss:

I'll try to get the context right, perhaps on the way home from the meeting. I'm a little impatient. :D

I do like the simplicity with which your clothes slip off.

We already gave her a rather pricey bridge camera for her sixteenth as she was taking Media Studies, but when she went on the media trip to Hollywood (an even bigger hit on my wallet) she thought my compact would be easier to carry.

Good morning, lovebugs!

Maybe a head massage will help?

Well if I had come across you looking like that, I'm sure we would have both had some naughty fun. :):kiss:

Good morning, lovebugs!

I had some naughty fun. I was off the weekend and made very good use of it. Spent some kinda romantic time during the day and really naughty times during the night. Some of it was fueled by drinking a bit, always makes us feel naughtier and young! (giggles a bit--lol)

Anyway, love the new pics and anxiously await the finale of the series/ :devil:
I would love to be there for the RL showing, but guess an audience could make some people a bit uncomfortable. Guess I'll just hide and wait! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back