Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lovebugs!

You all are so kind with your comments. It makes me :) and :eek: ...well, and occasionally :eek:

Of course taking the photos excites me in a way that I sometimes need to slide my fingers down my body and .... hmmmm.... wait a minute....there is not an icon for *that* Sorry! We'll just stick with :devil:

Hope you enjoy the next four in the series!
Beautiful pictures as usual.

I think your pics are exiting me in quite the same fashon babe... looking so good!

Thom

*edit* baby, if you promise to dance to my music as well, we have a deal!
Dancing it is! Who doesn't love to dance? :kiss:

Exactly like... how I wish to join you.
Hope it's alright if I slip out of my cllothes slowly with you.
Well, of course! I'll feel a bit awkward if I'm the only one.... :cattail:

My pleasure
Kisses for you :kiss:

That's an excellent idea! You climb up on my lap, whisper in my ear while let my hands and lips do some exploring!
*Leans in so that you can feel the warm breath from my lips right next to your ear*

Very sexy pictures. Love the slowly undress going on. Would be in heaven to come home and see that lying in bed waiting to be worshiped head to toe with my tongue.
Thank you, and I think I'd be in heaven being worshiped from head to toe with your tongue. :devil:

I think your pictures are making most of us and wish we could all over
See? everyone loves to dance. Glad you are enjoying the pics. :kiss:

Well I usually start the day with orange juice and home made muesli, unless I'm away from home then I go for the Full English - Egg, bacon, sausage, mushrooms, fried bread. Toast and Butter and a pot of Rosie Lee.

An excellent place to keep it. You can refer to it at leasure, and add contemporaneous notes, when your hands are free that is.

Oh yeah, and I spy a tiny glimpse of your panties. Such a hot photo that one. I don't know where my hand would venture first, but I know I would be kissing your neck.

Is this the emoticon you were looking for?
I think that may have been exactly the emoticon I was looking for! LMAO. I can say that if you are kissing my neck, I would lose all sense of where your hands were venturing first....mmmmmm. Good thing we'll start with a healthy breakfast ~ looks like we're going to need to keep up our strength! :devil:

Yes Jo .. but WIF did Wednesday go .. Getting cold and rain finanlly.. with snow up high Jo .. and I remember the A/C cuming on by 10 am
Sliding my hand gentley under Your bra ;)
And picking You up ... taking You back to Bed
Thanks For Sharing Lovebug ..
The week has gone by quickly ~ but that just means the weekend will get here faster! I like the cooler weather, but can live without the snow for awhile. However, cold and snowy makes for great snuggling when you take me back to bed. :cattail:

Just let me help you out of that bra, and hopefully matching panties sexy lady.
Why yes, I do like to match my panties to my bras, although this time, I have fun plaid panties on ~ not a perfect match... *tossing them aside* I'll need to try again.

Beautiful pictures as usual.
Thank you sweet:heart:

Hey lovebugs!

You all are so kind with your comments. It makes me :) and :eek: ...well, and occasionally :eek:

Of course taking the photos excites me in a way that I sometimes need to slide my fingers down my body and .... hmmmm.... wait a minute....there is not an icon for *that* Sorry! We'll just stick with :devil:

Hope you enjoy the next four in the series!

Interesting. Looking at your photos excites me in a way that sometimes I need to slide my hand down onto my chubby cock and start stroking it. Coincidence? Doubtful. We obviously belong together. Let's get together and I can help you with the camera and you can help me....

I think that may have been exactly the emoticon I was looking for! LMAO. I can say that if you are kissing my neck, I would lose all sense of where your hands were venturing first....mmmmmm. Good thing we'll start with a healthy breakfast ~ looks like we're going to need to keep up our strength! :devil:

It's always good to know ones found the right spot. Perhaps I should keep notes too.

I must say I would be tempted to start before breakfast, I'm sure your raw sexiness is all I would need to provide me with the necessary stamina. We could take a short break for brunch later. :devil: :kiss::kiss:

You fill my head with such fantasies...
That's a good thing, right? ;)

Interesting. Looking at your photos excites me in a way that sometimes I need to slide my hand down onto my chubby cock and start stroking it. Coincidence? Doubtful. We obviously belong together. Let's get together and I can help you with the camera and you can help me....
She waits with bated breath to see how she can help....:devil:

Thank you and I wish lol
*Slowly presses my soft lips to yours*

It's always good to know ones found the right spot. Perhaps I should keep notes too.

I must say I would be tempted to start before breakfast, I'm sure your raw sexiness is all I would need to provide me with the necessary stamina. We could take a short break for brunch later.
I am not sure that writing notes will be necessary. I am not quiet ~ in a way I'm fairly certain you'd remember for the next time. Perfect start to the day ~ afterward I'll cook breakfast, and then back to bed it is. You can help me work off those breakfast calories.

It's Friday!

Happy Friday my lovelies!

Here are a few more pics from the purple shirt series... enjoy your day!

Last edited:
That's a good thing, right? ;)

A very good thing.

Those new pics make me fantasize about wrapping my lips around your wonderful nipple as my hands discover your body.
I would keep going just to hear your moans of pleasure. :kiss::heart:

Love that sexy body you have babe and the way those nipples get harder as you get more excited in your pics!
The breats alone are great but those nipples have really caught this ass mans fancy!
Question what flavor cake frosting should I pick up or will honey work better for you?::p:
Have a great weekend :heart:

Goodness...damn, what a body, what nipples, what breasts, but love your hands and your body english. Lovely!

She waits with bated breath to see how she can help....:devil:

Well, my hands will be busy with the camera. Where yours will be free, I'm sure we can find something to keep them busy.

P.s., for one of the shoots I'll need to know your dexterity level with your feet.

Happy Friday my lovelies!

Here are a few more pics from the purple shirt series... enjoy your day!

I'd like to request a "purple panties" series. :devil:

This thread has quickly become the one I check for new photos first! Very hot!

Every time I see your nipples my mouth starts watering. I feel like Pavlov's dog!

A very good thing.

Those new pics make me fantasize about wrapping my lips around your wonderful nipple as my hands discover your body.
I would keep going just to hear your moans of pleasure.
Oh my ~ doesn't that sound wonderful :cattail:

Love that sexy body you have babe and the way those nipples get harder as you get more excited in your pics!
The breats alone are great but those nipples have really caught this ass mans fancy!
Question what flavor cake frosting should I pick up or will honey work better for you?
Have a great weekend
Hmmmm.... surprise me! :kiss: And once we're finished with all that sticky goodness, we can head to the shower for some good clean fun! :devil:
Goodness...damn, what a body, what nipples, what breasts, but love your hands and your body english. Lovely!
Thank you! So, I'm dying to know.... what's my body English saying to you? ;)

Mmm...I'd love to have you close and to feel your warm breath on my body; let's just make it so it's not just my ear that enjoys that distinct pleasure!
First your ear ~ I have to start somewhere :devil:

Love the nips
Thanks!

Well, my hands will be busy with the camera. Where yours will be free, I'm sure we can find something to keep them busy.

P.s., for one of the shoots I'll need to know your dexterity level with your feet.
Hmmmm.... not sure about my feet, but I am a quick learner. Just take a little time to show me. I respond best to hand-over-hand learning. :devil:

I'd like to request a "purple panties" series.

This thread has quickly become the one I check for new photos first! Very hot!
Thank you! I'll keep that series idea tucked away :kiss:

Every time I see your nipples my mouth starts watering. I feel like Pavlov's dog!
HA! Let's test that with the set of pics coming up next!

Nice necklace!
Why thank you, it's one of my favorites too.

And the purple series continues

Happy Saturday, lovebugs!

Getting ready for a night out on the town ~ it's been a while.

Before I go, a few more from the purple shirt series!

Last edited:
Love the new pics, and yes I saw your nipples and my mouth started to water lol. Such fun could be had just by playing with your body!

Those are very very hot and sexy. Love how you slowly got to removing that shirt. Knows it would look perfect on my floor as I gave those gorgeous breasts some mouth to nipple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back