Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
...although the weekend won't be here fast enough (sense a theme with my posts?)

So much to do, so little time and all the days seem to blend together a bit. Let's forget about the busy day ahead, sit and enjoy a cup of coffee, OK?

Here are a few pics to get the day started!

If you keep sharing pics like that, there'd be no way we'd make it to the busy part of the day! Lovely :)

Only Tuesday

Only Tuesday, just means more time to admire you before the weekend arrives.

beautiful u

...although the weekend won't be here fast enough (sense a theme with my posts?)

So much to do, so little time and all the days seem to blend together a bit. Let's forget about the busy day ahead, sit and enjoy a cup of coffee, OK?

You are good to wake up to beautiful

Good morning my lovelies!

The rain is gone, and so is the heat and humidity, making today sunny and cool. I have to admit, fall is my favorite season ~ hot apple cider, hay rides, changing leaves, cool nights ~ I love it all.

And then there is football. This is the time of year I need to try harder to get the Mr's attention, for there are games upon games upon games ...of football. Thankfully, I do have a couple of tricks up my sleeve ~ but of course, you all might have a few suggestions for me as well...

Here are the last few pics in this 'grey dress' series.

Happy Sunday everyone!

You certainly got my attention :devil:

Very tasty :)
Thank you :rose:

Once again absolutely beautiful. Great way to start the day. Or should I say a hard way to start the day.
I didn't mean to make the start to your day hard....maybe something else, but not the start to your day. ;)

Moaning Jo .. You don't need a theme for Tuesday

These say it All

Cute pose

Thanks For Sharing ...
Thanks, hun! No theme, it is! Just Tuesday, sharing a cup of coffee with you OneHD.

mmm great start to the morning thank you very sexy
Thank you :kiss:

I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I'm happy just sitting and enjoying the view.
I would suggest a computer file or a large notebook. If you try to keep mental notes of all my fantasies involving us together, you might fry your brain.
I also like tea ~ tea for two? Orange juice? Vanilla soy milk? Go ahead, pick your poison. I'll use the notebook I keep in my bedside table. Somehow, it just seems apropos.

I love your subtle (or maybe not so subtle) exposure.

Everything about you in these photos is softly seductive.
My lips would love to connect with yours as my hand slides into your shirt to touch your tender smooth skin and cup your breast. Perhaps those lovely legs that stuck out from under your shirt and just slide my hands up your thighs.
Mmmmmmm ~ the feeling of hands on skin....sounds absolutely lovely EctoJohn.

Wow, and I thought I was memorable *sniffle, sniffle* :p :kiss:

You my dear are unforgettable. I'm just hoping that you'll tell me where those wet fingers were walking.
I know you'd like the details, but since that's not in my immediate comfort zone, I thought I'd use a distraction technique ;)

Well then you'll need a safe word, lets say" orange" and then I can get you lovely lower cheeks just the right hue and then kiss it all better, of course your wiggling on my lap will lead to other things and some of your vocal talents will be welcomed

I suddenly want to lick cake frosting off your nipples, is that ok?
Wow, a safe word, huh? Sounds serious. ;) I've always liked cake frosting, now I *love* it.

Well, you go ahead and tell Big Daddy all about it, baby!!
Somehow, hearing you say that makes me want to sit on your lap and whisper it in your ear. :devil:

If you keep sharing pics like that, there'd be no way we'd make it to the busy part of the day! Lovely
Wonderful ~ we'll extend coffee hour, then! And after coffee we can lounge in bed. And once in bed.... we may not make it to work, period.

Still beautiful; beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you :heart:

Only Tuesday, just means more time to admire you before the weekend arrives.
Why thank you ~ you are too kind.

You are good to wake up to beautiful
Why thank you, you are a sweet:heart: to say so.

You'll have to tell
never. :p

As a thousand beforme have proably already said, you, with your glorious body have no reason to be shy!!
love your thread!

Thom

For a Wednesday evening

Hey lovebugs!

You all are so kind with your comments. It makes me :) and :eek: ...well, and occasionally :eek:

Of course taking the photos excites me in a way that I sometimes need to slide my fingers down my body and .... hmmmm.... wait a minute....there is not an icon for *that* Sorry! We'll just stick with :devil:

Hope you enjoy the next four in the series!

Last edited:
Hey lovebugs!

You all are so kind with your comments. It makes me :) and :eek: ...well, and occasionally :eek:

Of course taking the photos excites me in a way that I sometimes need to slide my fingers down my body and .... hmmmm.... wait a minute....there is not an icon for *that* Sorry! We'll just stick with :devil:

I certainly did:):kiss:

Got to love watching you slip out of your clothes like that.
How I'd love to watch you do that in person.

As a thousand beforme have proably already said, you, with your glorious body have no reason to be shy!!
love your thread!

Thom

Thank you Thom, it's very kind of you to say so. Did I mention how much I *love* music? You can play for me anytime ~ I might just burst into song (full disclosure) :kiss::kiss:

Hey lovebugs!

I think your pics are exiting me in quite the same fashon babe... looking so good!

Thom

*edit* baby, if you promise to dance to my music as well, we have a deal!

Last edited:
Very sexy pictures. Love the slowly undress going on. Would be in heaven to come home and see that lying in bed waiting to be worshiped head to toe with my tongue.

I think your pictures are making most of us :nana: and wish we could :kiss: all over

I also like tea ~ tea for two? Orange juice? Vanilla soy milk? Go ahead, pick your poison. I'll use the notebook I keep in my bedside table. Somehow, it just seems apropos.

Well I usually start the day with orange juice and home made muesli, unless I'm away from home then I go for the Full English - Egg, bacon, sausage, mushrooms, fried bread. Toast and Butter and a pot of Rosie Lee.

An excellent place to keep it. You can refer to it at leasure, and add contemporaneous notes, when your hands are free that is. :devil:

Hey lovebugs!

Oh yeah, and I spy a tiny glimpse of your panties. Such a hot photo that one. I don't know where my hand would venture first, but I know I would be kissing your neck.

Is this the emoticon you were looking for?
diddle.gif

Thanks, hun! No theme, it is! Just Tuesday, sharing a cup of coffee with you OneHD.

Yes Jo .. but WIF did Wednesday go :eek: .. Getting cold and rain finanlly.. with snow up high Jo .. and I remember the A/C cuming on by 10 am :D

attachment.php

Sliding my hand gentley under Your bra ;)

attachment.php

And picking You up ... taking You back to Bed :devil:

Thanks For Sharing Lovebug .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Idea

Hey lovebugs!

Just let me help you out of that bra, and hopefully matching panties sexy lady.:rose::kiss::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back