Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning lovebugs!

There's snow on the ground this morning, and I'd much rather be curled up in bed. I have a feeling that this is going to be a loooooong winter. You'll help me pass the time quickly, won't you?

The end of the jeans series is nearing ... although I think it became less about jeans and more about my supershy ass end :cattail:

I'm already thinking about what might come next...

I love the expresion from your face on this pictures, :heart::heart: and I'm definitley thinking more and more at your supershy sexy ass :kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
I may be in the chilly northeast, but I have a bottle of wine and a fire going to keep you warm :devil:
I love that idea! We here in the northeast may not see sunshine for 4 months, but we *do* know how to stay warm! (we're good, hearty stock). In fact, I take my vitamin D *with* wine before curling up in front of the fire. ;)

I love the expresion from your face on this pictures, :heart::heart: and I'm definitley thinking more and more at your supershy sexy ass :kiss::kiss:
Thank you ~ and I have to say, I don't often take the supershy rear pics... maybe I'll need to take some more.... I'll call them the limited edition holiday ass-end series.... :kiss::kiss:

cum and cum and cum...

Good Morning J - wow, this jeans series has turned out SOOO hot !!! If we were in the same room, the 'smoothness' in certain pics could lead to chapped lips and a sore tongue ;) My bad... Stay warm babe and have a good day

Good morning lovebugs!

There's snow on the ground this morning, and I'd much rather be curled up in bed. I have a feeling that this is going to be a loooooong winter. You'll help me pass the time quickly, won't you?

The end of the jeans series is nearing ... although I think it became less about jeans and more about my supershy ass end :cattail:

I may have a new favorite picture. ;)

Page 200! Way to go Sexy Lady!
When on thread ends maybe a new one can start:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning lovebugs!

Sexy as always :)
Keep safe in the snow :kiss:

Keeping you warm.

Good morning lovebugs!

First pic -- you straddling my mouth!! Hmmm cum for me! Your such a sexy beautiful woman!

Good morning lovebugs!

These pictures prove you look best naked! :catroar:

Love the last series...15 17 and 18 are super yummy
Thank you :kiss:

Good Morning J - wow, this jeans series has turned out SOOO hot !!! If we were in the same room, the 'smoothness' in certain pics could lead to chapped lips and a sore tongue My bad... Stay warm babe and have a good day
I think you just found a way to warm me up :devil:

I may have a new favorite picture.

Page 200! Way to go Sexy Lady!
When on thread maybe a new one can start:
Thank you! :kiss:

I wouldn't wish it on you lol

Sexy as always
Keep safe in the snow

First pic -- you straddling my mouth!! Hmmm cum for me! Your such a sexy beautiful woman!
That most certainly would warm me up! :devil:

These pictures prove you look best naked!
Let's go somewhere warm so we can test out that theory! :kiss:

Yes to all
I always say yes to you :kiss:

I'm speechless. Those pics were just....fuckin WOW!!! It just got very warm in here.

Congrats

I couldn't miss page 200 of such a sexy woman. Your pictures continue to evolve and become more erotic and suggestive. I can feel the effect in my long term assets as I take an even longer approach. Keep it up, so to speak.

Bob

Good morning lovebugs!

What a beautiful end to a fabulous thing. You look absolutely amazing in that sexy and erotic stretched back pose!

I'm speechless. Those pics were just....fuckin WOW!!! It just got very warm in here.
I hope that means you likes them ;)

You're welcome :kiss:
I hope hump day is good to you
It's a long holiday weekend here, so my hump day is like Friday ...so it is awesome.

I couldn't miss page 200 of such a sexy woman. Your pictures continue to evolve and become more erotic and suggestive. I can feel the effect in my long term assets as I take an even longer approach. Keep it up, so to speak.

Bob
Bob! So good to hear from you again! :kiss::kiss: I'll invest in your assets if you invest in mine ;)

What a beautiful end to a fabulous thing. You look absolutely amazing in that sexy and erotic stretched back pose!
Thank you! :kiss:

The end is near

... as we approach 5,000 posts. What better way to come to a close than with the last of the jeans series?

Wishing you all a happy turkey day!

Very nice ending to the jeans set.

Hope you have a great holiday weekend.

Say it ain't so

Good morning lovebugs!

That choker of pearls has got me very excited.

And even with a hard cock, I can see you are a radiant beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back