Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God yes, Paper fibres all over your wash. Even worse if it bank notes. Strangely not what I what I was thinking about?
Not what you were thinking about? I had no idea :rolleyes: (hahaha)

Well it does look pretty good in #16. I could enjoy tying you up and taking a cane to that.
I think I could enjoy that too.

I love your supershy ass-end.... sexy one
Why, thank you MidnightLous ~ welcome aboard my little crazy train. :kiss:
You're welcome.
Glad to hear it.

You make me smile as well... amongst other things.
I would love to hear all about the other things. Go ahead and whisper them in my ear. Please?

Makes me wanna slide those panties and take you for behind as I grab you by your hair...
I had something witty to say but could no longer focus after I read 'grab you by the hair' :devil:

Such a sexy desirable woman. Lets see, first pic pulling the panties down, rubbing -- licking between your sexy legs from behind, then moving in close behind you and.................
Yes, yes and hell yes! :devil:

I do love it when you share that supershy ass-end! It looks especially good in blue... maybe better in nothing at all... though... we can work on that.

Hope you have a fabulous week!!
Nothing at all :eek: Maybe someday....

OMG!! you never be sjy about that gorgeous ass-end!! Or the front-end!! #16 is fucking incrediblely ...edibly... delicious!!
Thank you! Maybe I underestimated my shy ass-end... I might need to start posting more pics :kiss:

That sexy ass needs my mark on it.
Your mark, huh? Like a bite mark? A hand print? Inquiring minds want to know...:kiss:

I'd trade places with your panties any day of the week.
How about Friday? I really hate to do laundry and that would help me out... :cattail:

Hope you had a great weekend sweetie

I know exactly what you mean
Pics are great

I know what you mean about 'zombie-time' lol

Series getting exciting

Great ass shot
Hope you slept well

It's Monday now
Hope you are fully recovered

you spoil us girl

Beautiful
Would follow you anywhere like that lol

[mmmmmmmmmmmm
Very nice
I had a great weekend that included a fun night out with the girls ~ doing my make up, hair and donning my FMBs for a night out is always fun. Glad you're enjoying the photos, and my supershy ass end. I don't think I am ever fully recovered from the weekend on a Monday ~ this week was no different. One word: coffee. :kiss::kiss:

There's that supershy rear I do so enjoy lusting after and lurking around to see!:heart:
MMMMm almost page 200 and before Thanksgiving too::p:
Have a good one my pale goddess. :kiss:

I had a great weekend that included a fun night out with the girls ~ doing my make up, hair and donning my FMBs for a night out is always fun. Glad you're enjoying the photos, and my supershy ass end. I don't think I am ever fully recovered from the weekend on a Monday ~ this week was no different. One word: coffee. :kiss::kiss:

I always enjoy your photos :)
Not fully recovered by Monday must mean it was a great weekend ;) lol

Nothing at all :eek: Maybe someday....

Thank you! Maybe I underestimated my shy ass-end... I might need to start posting more pics :kiss:

With the right motivation locally you might be enthused to share more of that sexy shy ass. Actually with the right motivation you might be so busy you just have to skip taking shots all together. :devil:

There's that supershy rear I do so enjoy lusting after and lurking around to see!:heart:
MMMMm almost page 200 and before Thanksgiving too::p:
Have a good one my pale goddess. :kiss:
Thank you seamus! I might just make it to page 200, indeed. I understand that once I get to 5,000 posts, however, I'll be 'evicted' from my thread ~ but I've got my index up to date so I can later link to it, so that my supershy ass end may live on.

I always enjoy your photos :)
Not fully recovered by Monday must mean it was a great weekend ;) lol
Thank you :kiss: It was!

With the right motivation locally you might be enthused to share more of that sexy shy ass. Actually with the right motivation you might be so busy you just have to skip taking shots all together. :devil:
Think globally, act locally. :kiss:

It is so cold and windy ~ and there's apparently a snowstorm coming our way late Tuesday/early Wednesday. Which one of you is more south, west or southwest? Can I stay with you for the winter? Pretty please?

Stay warm, lovebugs!

It is so cold and windy ~ and there's apparently a snowstorm coming our way late Tuesday/early Wednesday. Which one of you is more south, west or southwest? Can I stay with you for the winter? Pretty please?

Stay warm, lovebugs!

You can stay with me :)
Especially if you wear those :devil:
Never as cold over here ;) lol

Stay warm, lovebugs!

More than welcome to come down to Texas dear...but
About a week into May, you will be running back to the cool air...lol It has been cool her this week but I have a few blue panty pics to keep me toasty!!

Stay warm, lovebugs!

Of course you can. I am going to Hawaii in a couple of months...

Stay warm, lovebugs!

Come on out to southern calif. Pleanty warm here.

Glad to hear
Hope your Monday is going well too
It is , for a Monday.

You can stay with me
Especially if you wear those
Never as cold over here lol
Sounds like a plan :kiss:

More than welcome to come down to Texas dear...but
About a week into May, you will be running back to the cool air...lol It has been cool her this week but I have a few blue panty pics to keep me toasty!!
Cool air in TX and cool air here... soooo not the same!! A funny story... I went on a cruise that left out of Galveston (in Feb) and stayed at a hotel with a pool the day before we sailed. It was sunny, maybe 72 degrees, which is balmy compared to snow and blustery cold I am used to, and I thought it would be a great idea to go swimming in the outdoor pool ~ and jump in. Of course the DAYS were warm...nights? not so much. That water was DAMN cold!!!

Of course you can. I am going to Hawaii in a couple of months...
Wait, there's hockey in Hawaii? Oh who cares!! When should I be ready? I promise I'll pack light, something tells me we won't need a lot of extra clothes. :kiss:

Stay warm, lovebugs!

Not any warmer here. What if we ran away to somewhere with sand and an ocean? ;)

Not any warmer here. What if we ran away to somewhere with sand and an ocean? ;)
The world is our oyster. Where shall we go? I love the ocean... just no sex on the beach. Getting sand in your unmentionables really isn't as much fun as the romance novels make it out to be. :cattail:

Wow!!! You know how to make my day complete!! I get all twitterpated every time I see you have posted. :D

Stay warm, lovebugs!

Looks so tasty :rose:
Wish I can warm you up. :heart: :heart: You can stay with me. :kiss::kiss:

No matter how long I've been posting, the comments really never fail to amaze me, especially when it comes to my supershy ass-end....

Wishing you all as lovely a weekend as I am having :kiss:

.. well i'll smack both of them.. then well simply slide into you :)

Wow!!! You know how to make my day complete!! I get all twitterpated every time I see you have posted.
Twitterpated?! Now, that made my day.

Looks so tasty
Wish I can warm you up. You can stay with me.
So long as you're someplace warm ~ we can make it clothing optional :cattail:

.. well i'll smack both of them.. then well simply slide into you
My supershy ass-end was made for smacking :devil:

Hope your Monday worked out well

Anytime you want to put the plan in action lol
Oh someday *daydreams*

Good morning lovebugs!

There's snow on the ground this morning, and I'd much rather be curled up in bed. I have a feeling that this is going to be a loooooong winter. You'll help me pass the time quickly, won't you?

The end of the jeans series is nearing ... although I think it became less about jeans and more about my supershy ass end :cattail:

I'm already thinking about what might come next...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back