Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are hot enough to melt all the snow. Love that last pic, it was way sexy!!!

Good Saturday morning, :heart:bugs!

I'm hearing there is snow in my near future ~ UGH ~ sooooo not ready. It gets so much more difficult to take my clothes off when it's so cold. I think I need to move south. Or west. Or Southwest. Just some place warmer.

You are tantalizingly beautiful.

If we're talking about geographics on the human body, I think we can easily move southward towards a warmer region. ;)

Loving the pics, altho I do like the jeans, defo prefer without jeans.
More pics with heels, and stockings if you have them.......!?
also love the sexy pics posted earlier with those sexy hard nipples.......
Thank you :kiss:

Very nice picture set here. You can wear (or nor wear) what ever you want.
For you? The world ;) :kiss:

I have light snow on the grass, I do appreciate your effort to remain naked!
We do too *sigh* I have to think of new ways to keep warm!

You're welcome, cutie.
Damn your ass look fine in those pics.
Even if you're cold, you sure know how to raise the temperature.
You make me :)

Amazingly fine ass!!! Love the high heels in last pic... now, if.we could discard the jeans, and leave the heels on, maybe part the thighs a little more.....lol now my mind is in overdrive.... and a lump in my jeans...
Baby steps, xxromanceguy, baby steps ;)

Let me just check that there's nothing in your back pocket to spoil the lines.
Please do ~ nothing worse than tossing jeans in the wash when you've forgotten something in the pockets...

Damm that asss [/URL]
No, *smack* that ass, I think is more appropriate.... :cattail:

Looks like I'm going shopping for sparkly heels! Lol.
Ha! We need to plan a shopping trip!

That ass is going to cause quite the stir around here.... damn that is nice!!

You said something about cold.... I was maybe not paying attention .... wow!
I'm always amazed by the stir my supershy ass causes...

You are hot enough to melt all the snow. Love that last pic, it was way sexy!!!
I wish I had the power to melt snow... I'd let there be snow for Xmas, then away it would go! Thank you. :kiss:

You are tantalizingly beautiful.

If we're talking about geographics on the human body, I think we can easily move southward towards a warmer region.
Thank you. So long as it has to do with getting warmer, I'm in! :kiss:

Hungry for you..

Wow - this series is getting very hot - that's with it being in the teens this morning !! I REALLY like how we're getting to see more and more of that sexy ass of yours. Makes me think of touching, feeling, gripping, spanking, spreading.......it ;). And pic #12 - I want to be standing directly in front of you and have you imagine you're in a movie theater and say to me: "Down in front"....done. Thanks for sharing and have a good weekend.

You could not sit around the house like this without getting fucked. just saying.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90126880/11.9 Jeans/J_19.jpg
Oh, come on, you know that's exactly the way I sit around the house *all* the time... let the fucking commence. :cattail:

Realy sexy lady, love your photos....
Thank you :kiss:

Wow - this series is getting very hot - that's with it being in the teens this morning !! I REALLY like how we're getting to see more and more of that sexy ass of yours. Makes me think of touching, feeling, gripping, spanking, spreading.......it ;). And pic #12 - I want to be standing directly in front of you and have you imagine you're in a movie theater and say to me: "Down in front"....done. Thanks for sharing and have a good weekend.
Thank you ~ you have a good weekend too :kiss: Yeah, I've been letting my supershy ass make more regular appearances. Actually, I'm really trying to learn how to better use my self-timer, but hey... :rolleyes:

No matter how long I've been posting, the comments really never fail to amaze me, especially when it comes to my supershy ass-end....

Wishing you all as lovely a weekend as I am having :kiss:

No matter how long I've been posting, the comments really never fail to amaze me, especially when it comes to my supershy ass-end....

Well it does look pretty good in #16. I could enjoy tying you up and taking a cane to that. :D

inviting...

Makes me wanna slide those panties and take you for behind as I grab you by your hair...

As Always WOW!!!!

Such a sexy desirable woman. Lets see, first pic pulling the panties down, rubbing -- licking between your sexy legs from behind, then moving in close behind you and.................

I do love it when you share that supershy ass-end! ;) It looks especially good in blue... maybe better in nothing at all... though... we can work on that. :devil::devil:

Hope you have a fabulous week!!

OMG!! you never be sjy about that gorgeous ass-end!! Or the front-end!! #16 is fucking incrediblely ...edibly... delicious!!

Good morning :heart:bugs! I actually had some fun with the camera last week, but am just getting around to posting them now.

This one is all about my new jeans. Sure, that *sounds* pretty simple, doesn't it? Let me tell you ~ men have it much easier in the way of shopping for pants. I mean, it's pretty simple, it's a measurement of your waist and leg length. Women's jeans on the other hand.... NOT so simple. So many different styles and cuts... I am tall, but not tall enough for a "tall" cut... but some "regular" length jeans are too short. I do not want jeans that are low cut (no one needs to see that) I am not 20. I do not even want to look at a pair of "skinny jeans," for I have curves, but I don't want to wear "mom jeans" either. You get the idea. I know the women totally understand what I am saying. After an entire afternoon of trying on numerous pair... well, victory was mine!

Of course, I just *had* to share it all with you... the jeans series!

I know exactly what you mean ;)
Pics are great :)

...that I'm not really a morning person. Sure, I'm physically awake at the crack of dawn most days, but function a bit like a zombie until I get some coffee.

I'm not really sure what any of that has to do with jeans, but hey, it's my thread I can do what I want to, right?

Have a good day my lovelies! :kiss:

I know what you mean about 'zombie-time' lol

Series getting exciting :devil:

Oh, my dear Friday, how I've missed you!

Usually 5 o'clock energizes me, but I have to say I'm totally exhausted tonight! This weekend is going to be super busy and, on top of it, I need to get the house ready for company (for Thanksgiving). I might need to call in sick on Monday! Shhhhhh.... let's just keep that little secret between us, ok? :kiss:

It's Monday now
Hope you are fully recovered:rose:

From time to time I get requests ~ today I received a couple*and* had some time alone (rare) so here we go!

Originally Posted by kelloveslit Love those jeans, girlie! And Keith humbly requests no bra, jeans unbuttoned, no sox. He's such a dirty dog, but what am I to do.

I've got the furnace turned up to 80, and the socks are off! 1, 2, 3

And one from a PM :)
Love "jeans #9"...
Any way we could see that same pose without jeans?
(To be fair, the second part of that request was without panties... sorry, Charlie, no dice... but hopefully these will do) ;) 1, 2

Happy Friday!!

You spoil us girl :devil::kiss:

Good Saturday morning, :heart:bugs!

I'm hearing there is snow in my near future ~ UGH ~ sooooo not ready. It gets so much more difficult to take my clothes off when it's so cold. I think I need to move south. Or west. Or Southwest. Just some place warmer.

More (or less) jeans!

Beautiful :)
Would follow you anywhere like that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back