Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided...

...that I'm not really a morning person. Sure, I'm physically awake at the crack of dawn most days, but function a bit like a zombie until I get some coffee.

I'm not really sure what any of that has to do with jeans, but hey, it's my thread I can do what I want to, right?

Have a good day my lovelies! :kiss:

...that I'm not really a morning person. Sure, I'm physically awake at the crack of dawn most days, but function a bit like a zombie until I get some coffee.

I'm not really sure what any of that has to do with jeans, but hey, it's my thread I can do what I want to, right?

We need to get those buttons unbuttoned and that hand lowered down your body! :cattail:

Do it...

Yes, do what you want to...please ;) That bra and blouse - perfect match. In my mind, another perfect match would be you and me, a matinee game, dinner and drinks afterwards, a hotel room, hands lightly bound to bedposts, moaning, dirty talk, spanking and .... Could I interest you in that ?

Zombie in the morning??

Hmmm maybe I can take advantage of that condition -- maybe reverse rolls? maybe you could "take care of" my ahhh "condition" stretching my jeans? By the way very sexy in the black/white bra and hey nice jeans!!!

Do you bite before coffee? I might want to deprive you and see how naughty you can play early in the morning. ;)

Wishing you a lovely Thursday S'S
KI
Thank you :kiss: Hoping yours is just as lovely.

We need to get those buttons unbuttoned and that hand lowered down your body!
That sounds like fun... why don't you come help?

Yes, do what you want to...please That bra and blouse - perfect match. In my mind, another perfect match would be you and me, a matinee game, dinner and drinks afterwards, a hotel room, hands lightly bound to bedposts, moaning, dirty talk, spanking and .... Could I interest you in that ?
Damn! You don't play fair, do you? We'll bet on our respective teams. Winner gets to tie the other down.... first. :cattail:

Hmmm maybe I can take advantage of that condition -- maybe reverse rolls? maybe you could "take care of" my ahhh "condition" stretching my jeans? By the way very sexy in the black/white bra and hey nice jeans!!!
I am quite nurturing, and love nothing more than to give a little TLC to any "condition" that might need it. :kiss:

Do you bite before coffee? I might want to deprive you and see how naughty you can play early in the morning.
I just might! Go on, push me... I dare you... :p

Just a few more before bed. The sooner I fall asleep, the quicker I'll get to Friday (or so it seems)

Sweet dreams :kiss:

Just awesome!! Awesome face, awesome ass...Damn !!! All I can say is awesome!!

Last pic

Just a few more before bed. The sooner I fall asleep, the quicker I'll get to Friday (or so it seems)

Sliding in behind you (last pic) -- pulling those sexy jeans down (along with panties -- if there are any?) then nestling my ahhh "condition" in between those soft warm globes!!!

Well it's Friday at last. I'm enjoying the new jeans photos. That was a lovely blouse you almost had on at the start. :)

consider your hair tugged and pulled.. maybe later on from behind..

your beautiful hun

Love those jeans, girlie! And Keith humbly requests no bra, jeans unbuttoned, no sox. He's such a dirty dog, but what am I to do.

Happy weekend! Hope it's a fun one!!
XOXO
Kel

YES, THAT IS THE PLAN!
What's the plan? Is there a plan? I couldn't quite read the fine print... ;)

You have a fabulous ass!:
Thank you :kiss:

Great pics! Sexy!
Thank you :kiss:

Just awesome!! Awesome face, awesome ass...Damn !!! All I can say is awesome!!
Awwww you're making me :eek:

Sliding in behind you (last pic) -- pulling those sexy jeans down (along with panties -- if there are any?) then nestling my ahhh "condition" in between those soft warm globes!!!
Mmmmmyessss.... and whether or not there are panties remains to be seen :cattail:

Well it's Friday at last. I'm enjoying the new jeans photos. That was a lovely blouse you almost had on at the start.
Ha! It was, wasn't it? ;) I'm glad it's Friday too.

consider your hair tugged and pulled.. maybe later on from behind..

your beautiful hun
Tugging, pulling from behind ~ now you're speaking my language. Thank you :kiss:

Love those jeans, girlie! And Keith humbly requests no bra, jeans unbuttoned, no sox. He's such a dirty dog, but what am I to do.

Happy weekend! Hope it's a fun one!!
XOXO
Kel
Thank you :kiss: I think I just may have one like that... although I *might* be wearing socks... it's c-c-c-c-old over here! I'll have to turn up the furnace and take off.... those socks
Wishing you both a sexy fun weekend! :kiss:

Oh, my dear Friday, how I've missed you!

Usually 5 o'clock energizes me, but I have to say I'm totally exhausted tonight! This weekend is going to be super busy and, on top of it, I need to get the house ready for company (for Thanksgiving). I might need to call in sick on Monday! Shhhhhh.... let's just keep that little secret between us, ok? :kiss:

Oh, my dear Friday, how I've missed you!

Usually 5 o'clock energizes me, but I have to say I'm totally exhausted tonight! This weekend is going to be super busy and, on top of it, I need to get the house ready for company (for Thanksgiving). I might need to call in sick on Monday! Shhhhhh.... let's just keep that little secret between us, ok? :kiss:

1. I like were your hand is going!
2. Thanksgiving is best when you are going to their house, not them not coming to yours ! :cattail:

Oooo! Number 6. LOVE IT!!! Love seeing more of you. You have a sexy body.

:heart:

Requests!

From time to time I get requests ~ today I received a couple*and* had some time alone (rare) so here we go!

Originally Posted by kelloveslit Love those jeans, girlie! And Keith humbly requests no bra, jeans unbuttoned, no sox. He's such a dirty dog, but what am I to do.

I've got the furnace turned up to 80, and the socks are off! 1, 2, 3

And one from a PM :)
Love "jeans #9"...
Any way we could see that same pose without jeans?
(To be fair, the second part of that request was without panties... sorry, Charlie, no dice... but hopefully these will do) ;) 1, 2

Happy Friday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back