Yeishia Through The Looking Glass - My Threads!

Update!

I am newly returned to Lit after a prolonged absence due to illness. Currently I have no threads.

I will redo this thread but meanwhile I will leave my past efforts here to give you an idea of my writing style.:rose:

Rain Drops and Roses
collection of my Favorite things.

Serendipity[ This is a New Thread a continuation of my bedroom , a complete home where I shall Play to heal.

Soliloquium: Reflections on my World. I really needed a place where I could be myself to post how I am thinking feeling etc.

Yeishia’s bedroom A unique expression of the real me.....

The Vassal Academy Private Club
My Private Playground.

Isis Playground A place of harmony I love to visit to think meditate and occasionally play.

Group started by me.

The Vassal Academy With many amazing writers; Tio, Sweetp, Dee, Veroe, Scarlet. Ghgris. Fira. Ms Aphrodite, Last _Rider. Lucien Divine

One on Ones!

Rebirth With Tio

An Alternate Reality! with Light_Rider

The Lady Phoenix Reborn with Veroe

Deliver us from Evil with Cgraven

Redemption! A spin off from Dominance - Angel’s Journey forward
with Firmhanded Daddy

One Love Shared by Two With Gaias_Child and Light _Rider. [NEW!]

A Slaves Mistake with Kaena & LoganDarkHolme

Information or Interest Threads started by me.

I will try and keep up as best I can my information threads. I would love it if you would consider helping me by adding your input when you can please.:rose:

Silly Love Songs Not so silly really they speak to me each in a unique way.

Your Birthday's Please!

Passionate Poetry

An Eclectic Collection

A Sexual Thesaurus

SRP Quotes and Insights! A Discussion and Information Thread [/I]

Quote of the Day!

Most Evocative Dance Scenes.

For Shits and Giggles started by me. :D

I hope when you are bored or having writers block you will consider posting in my fluff threads. It makes me smile to see the antics we all get up to in them.

Things you should NEVER say during Sex no matter who its with!

Sexy Word Play Association

5 glorious words that make me puddle!

Things a sub should NEVER say to her Dom

Finally here is a list of threads I was in once upon a time that I was very proud of or really enjoyed.

Dominance. My very first writing attempt with Slipped Halo & friends.

Another of Life's Surprises.
with M13

Santa Isabella Island
with Veroe.

Master's lust for his girls
with Hfusyntar et al. Pure fun and devilment.

A Wintered Heart With Light Ice

Switch me up! With chronicle_tenko

The Watcher!with Cgrav

Beauty and the Beast with Lady Thunder

* * * * *[/B][/CENTER]

Last edited:
Umm, Yeishia, I think you may have missed a thread.
Where's Lady Pheonix Reborn--hint, hint...wink,wink;)

LOL it was in the first draft :eek::eek:

*runs to amend her error!!!!!!!*

:rose:Done and you shall have a post soon :rose:

Last edited:
Update.

I am having difficulty conjuring up my muse at the moment so please bare with me if you can. Here is where my threads stand at the moment.

I have a brand new lounge thread called The Bliss Gallery. There are an abundance of Picture threads, however, I like to keep those pieces I cherish close to my heart and as the walls of Soliloquium have now become filled to over flowing I have created my own space in which to house my favorites. Evocative subtle, I hope you like.

The threads below are mostly private threads; each speaks to different parts of my psyche. They are my escape from the real world and the constant stress of the Lounge proper.

Rain Drops and Roses collection of my Favorite things.
Serendipity This is a Newish Thread a continuation of my bedroom , a complete home where I shall play to heal.
Soliloquium: Reflections on my World. I really needed a place where I could be myself to post how I am thinking feeling etc.
Yeishia’s bedroom A unique expression of the real me which I now share with a beloved another.....
The Vassal Academy Private Club My Private Playground.
Isis Playground A place of harmony I love to visit to think meditate and occasionally play.

Group started by me.

The Vassal Academy With many amazing writers; Tio, Sweetp, Veroe, Scarlet. Ghgris. Fira. Ms Aphrodite, Last _Rider. Lucien Divine.

One on Ones!

Rebirth With Tio

Threads stalled at the moment for various reasons.
Redemption! A spin off from Dominance - Angel’s Journey forward. with Firmhanded Daddy

I will try and keep up as best I can my information threads. I would love it if you would consider helping me by adding your input when you can please. :rose:

Passionate Poetry
An Eclectic Collection
A Sexual Thesaurus
SRP Quotes and Insights! A Discussion and Information Thread
Quote of the Day!

I hope when you are bored or having writers block you will consider posting in my fluff threads. It makes me smile to see the antics we all get up to in them.

Things you should NEVER say during Sex no matter who it’s with!

Finally here is a list of threads I was in once upon a time that I was very proud of,really enjoyed or were dumped by my partner.

with M13
Santa Isabella Island
with Veroe.
The Watcher! with Cgraven
Your Birthday's Please! Fluff thread discontinued due to lack of interest.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Update!

I am having difficulty conjuring up my muse at the moment so please bare with me if you can. Here is where my threads stand at the moment.

I have a brand new lounge thread called The Bliss Gallery. There are an abundance of Picture threads, however, I like to keep those pieces I cherish
close to my heart and as the walls of Soliloquium have now become filled to over flowing I have created my own space in which to house my favorites.
Evocative subtle, I hope you like.

The threads below are mostly private threads; each speaks to different parts of my psyche.
. ~ They are my escape from the real world and the constant stress of the Lounge proper ~

Serendipity This is a Newish Thread a continuation of my bedroom , a complete home where I shall play to heal.
Yeishia’s bedroom A unique expression of the real me which I now share with a beloved another.....

Group started by me.

The Vassal Academy With many amazing writers; Tio, Sweetp, Veroe, Scarlet. Ghgris. Fira. Ms Aphrodite, Last _Rider. Lucien Divine. Dark Empress.

One on Ones!

Rebirth With Tio

Redemption! A spin off from Dominance - Angel’s Journey forward. with Firmhanded Daddy

I will try and keep up as best I can my information threads. I would love it if you would consider helping me by adding your input when you can please. :rose:

Your Birthday's Please!
Passionate Poetry
An Eclectic Collection
A Sexual Thesaurus
Quote of the Day!

Finally here is a list of threads I was in once upon a time that I was very proud of,really enjoyed or were dumped by my partner.

with M13
Santa Isabella Island
with Veroe.

* * * * *[/LEFT]

Last edited:
Some people do not enjoy my romantic writing style.
Some to not like that I prefer to remain with in my own world and not cause waves; they label me as passive aggressive.
Some do not like that I and shy and blush
Some do not like the fact I must have a connection with my play partners
Some do not like that I like the core of my play to be evocative and sensual.
Some despise that I sometimes cry during the exquisite aftermath of a perfect soul stirring orgasm with the special someone I am with.
Such joy is beyond mere words!
Some do not like me very muchat all

I just want to say that I like you and agree with all of what you stand for my friend.

Thread UPDATE!

:rose: Here are where my threads stand at the moment.:rose:

I have a brand new thread named Gewgaw. with Fuckmeat. This is an extreme departure for me for several reasons; I am writing both a male and female role, the writing is far from my usual romantic style and the subject matter is extreme no holds barred non-consent. I am stretching my writing wings, and I do hope you appreciate my efforts!

The threads below are mostly private threads; each speaks to different parts of my psyche.
. ~ They are my escape from the real world and the constant stress of the Lounge proper ~

Group started by me.

The Vassal Academy With many amazing writers; Tio Naratorie, DarkEmpress. Veroe, Fira. Ms Aphrodite, Last _Rider. Lucien Divine. Sweetp We are 2 years old!!

One on Ones!

Rebirth With Tio_Naratorie.

called The Bliss Gallery. There are an abundance of Picture threads, however, I like to keep those pieces I cherish close to my heart and as the walls of Soliloquium have now become filled to over flowing I have created my own space in which to house my favourites. Evocative subtle, I hope you like.
Your Birthday's Please!
Passionate Poetry
An Eclectic Collection
A Sexual Thesaurus
Quote of the Day!

with M13
Santa Isabella Island
with Veroe.

* * * * *[/LEFT]

Last edited:
Update - New Thread.

I have a brand new thread named Black Widow. with Last_Rider. another departure I am playing an older woman with no conscience and a thirst for pain...someone elses!

Group started by me.

The Vassal Academy With many amazing writers; Tio Naratorie, DarkEmpress. Veroe, Fira. Ms Aphrodite, Last _Rider. Lucien Divine. (We are 2 years old!!)

One on Ones!

Gewgaw. with Fuckmeat. (Non Conscent)

called The Bliss Gallery. There are an abundance of Picture threads, however, I like to keep those pieces I cherish close to my heart and as the walls of Soliloquium have now become filled to over flowing I have created my own space in which to house my favourites. Evocative subtle, I hope you like.
Your Birthday's Please!
Passionate Poetry
An Eclectic Collection
A Sexual Thesaurus
Quote of the Day!

with M13
Santa Isabella Island
with Veroe.

* * * * *[/LEFT]

Last edited:
Update - New Thread.

I have a brand new thread named Dreamscapes ~ A world of Erotic Fantasy with Last_Rider. The title I think speaks for itself. It will be a series of small Vignettes.

Group started by me.

The Vassal Academy With many amazing writers; Tio Naratorie, DarkEmpress. Veroe, Fira. Ms Aphrodite, Last _Rider. Lucien Divine. (We are 2 years old!!)

One on Ones!

Black Widow. with Last_Rider.
Redemption! A spin off from Dominance - Angel’s Journey forward. with Firmhanded Daddy.

Your Birthday's Please!
Passionate Poetry
An Eclectic Collection
A Sexual Thesaurus
Quote of the Day!

Finally here is a list of threads I was in once upon a time some that that I dearly loved but were discared or simply ripped away from me.

with M13
Santa Isabella Island
with Veroe.

Update!

I was house cleaning today as I am trying to make sure I have time for a new thread that I am very excited about called, Silk and Steel with Shy_Mystica, Last_Rider and FirmHanded Daddy.

It occurred to me that most drop their threads when the co-author has not replied or contacted them within 3 weeks so technically most of my threads dead and I have plenty of time.:)

Joking aside I am a very slow poster myself as are most of my co-writers at the 3 week mark I simply move them over to the stalled list consequently they get moved back and forth which gives me a legit excuse to post here lol.

While I was house cleaning I realized that I had not even listed some of my threads!

~ They are my escape from the real world and the constant stress of the Lounge proper ~

Serendipity This is a continuation of my bedroom , a complete home where I shall play to heal.

Group started by me.

The Vassal Academy With many amazing writers; Tio Naratorie, DarkEmpress. Veroe, Fira. Ms Aphrodite, Last _Rider. Lucien Divine. (Wehave been going for well over 2 years!)

One on Ones!

Dreamscapes ~ A world of Erotic Fantasy with Last_Rider. The title I think speaks for itself. It will be a series of small Vignettes.

One Love Shared by Two With Gaias_Child and Light _Rider.

The Bliss Gallery. ~ There are an abundance of Picture threads, however, I like to keep those pieces I cherish close to my heart and as the walls of Soliloquium have now become filled to over flowing I have created my own space in which to house my favorites. Evocative subtle, I hope you like.
Evocative Dance Scenes~ I adore this thread.
Love is…
Silly Love Songs ~Not so silly really they speak to me each in a unique way.
Lazy Day Songs
Passionate Poetry
Your Birthday's Please!
An Eclectic Collection
A Sexual Thesaurus
Quote of the Day!

Finally here is a list of threads I was in once upon a time. Some I dearly loved but were discarded or simply ripped away from me, some simply had run their course.

with M13
Santa Isabella Island
with Veroe.
Redemption! A spin off from Dominance - Angel’s Journey forward. with Firmhanded Daddy.

Last edited:
Update!

Once again I do apologize to my fellow writers and thank them for their patience.:heart: I should have all of my threads caught up by the end of the week :)

I have discovered instead of saying, I cannot I must simply sit down and say Yes I will.

Low and behold the words came pouring forth. :D

Not sure of their caliber but I guess it is like walking, one foot in front of the other and suddenly one can run!:rose:

So please bear with me...

~ They are my escape from the real world and the constant stress of the Lounge proper ~

The Bliss Gallery. ~ There are an abundance of Picture threads, however, I like to keep those pieces I cherish close to my heart and as the walls of Soliloquium have now become filled to over flowing I have created my own space in which to house my favorites. Evocative subtle, I hope you like.
Serendipity This is a continuation of my bedroom , a complete home where I shall play to heal.
Yeishia’s bedroom A unique expression of the real me which I now share with a beloved another...Last_Rider.

Group started by me.

The Vassal Academy With many amazing writers; Tio Naratorie, DarkEmpress. Veroe, Fira. Ms Aphrodite, Last _Rider. Lucien Divine. (We have been going for well over 2 years!)

One on Ones!

Dreamscapes ~ A world of Erotic Fantasy with Last_Rider. The title I think speaks for itself. It will be a series of small Vignettes.
Redemption! A spin off from Dominance - Angel’s Journey forward with Last_Rider.

Most Evocative Dance Scenes.I adore this thread.
Love is…
Lazy Day Songs
Passionate Poetry
Your Birthday's Please!
An Eclectic Collection
A Sexual Thesaurus
Quote of the Day!

Fluff threads started by me. :D

This is for you. A place to leave something that reminds you of another Litster. "Mmmm this has _______written all over it."

Just for Christmas
Secret Santa
Tis the season ~ A collection of humorous holiday things.

Finally here is a list of threads I was in once upon a time. Some I dearly loved but were discarded or simply ripped away from me, some simply had run their course.
with M13
Santa Isabella Island
with Veroe.
Redemption! A spin off from Dominance - Angel’s Journey forward. with FD.

tumblr_liq2jwWVFQ1qh262so1_500.jpg

A pic to inspire you for LPR, Yeishia
Enjoy:kiss:

tumblr_liq2jwWVFQ1qh262so1_500.jpg

A pic to inspire you for LPR, Yeishia
Enjoy:kiss:

Mmmmmmmmm perfection!:devil:

You said to post in Vassal and my other threads first but I am unable to do so.:eek:

Permission to skip ahead to ours?:D

"Where have all the pretty words gone burned to ashes every one, when will they all return wheeen oh when will they return."

( stolen from , where have all the flowers gone.)

Thankful you cannot hear me sing :eek:

Mmmmmmmmm perfection!:devil:

You said to post in Vassal and my other threads first but I am unable to do so.:eek:

Permission to skip ahead to ours?:D

"Where have all the pretty words gone burned to ashes every one, when will they all return wheeen oh when will they return."

( stolen from , where have all the flowers gone.)

Thankful you cannot hear me sing :eek:

Yeah the tone and concept perfectly fits it. I'm very happy I found it.

:DGranted:D

I'm a big believer in if your muse points in one direction you go there first and to hell with your planned agenda.

Last edited:
New Year Spring Clean.

In an effort to jump start my muse I was persuade to start a new thread.

Just as I thought I was caught up I realized I had missed a thread or two ...somebody spank me!

New Threads:

Moon Wolf : Red ~ With Ravenloft.

Rain Drops and Roses ~ Acollection of my Favorite things.
Serendipity ~ This is a continuation of my bedroom , a complete home where I shall play to heal.
Soliloquium: Reflections on my World. ~ I really needed a place where I could be myself to post how I am thinking feeling etc.
Yeishia’s bedroom A unique expression of the real me which I now share with a beloved another...Last_Rider.
The Vassal Academy Private Club ~ My Private Playground.
Isis Playground ~ A place of harmony I love to visit to think meditate and occasionally play.

Group started by me.

The Vassal Academy ~ With many amazing writers; Tio Naratorie, Veroe, Fira. Ms Aphrodite, Last _Rider, Cheska & Wolf Vixen. (We have been going for well over 2 years!)

One on Ones!

The Lady Phoenix Reborn ~ With Veroe
Redemption! A spin off from Dominance - Angel’s Journey forward ~ With Last_Rider.
Black Widow. ~ With Last_Rider.
An Alternate Reality! ~ With Light_Rider
Deliver us from Evil ~ With Cgraven

Love is…
Lazy Day Songs
Passionate Poetry
Your Birthday's Please!
An Eclectic Collection
A Sexual Thesaurus
Quote of the Day!

Pun of the day & silly one liners, jokes etc.

This is for you. A place to leave something that reminds you of another Litster. "Mmmm this has _______written all over it."

Just for Christmas

Tis the season ~ A collection of humorous holiday things.

Finally here is a list of threads I was in once upon a time. Some I dearly loved but were discarded or simply ripped away from me, some simply had run their course, some lie waiting for a miracle.

Sold ~ With LucianDevine
Slave Training ~ With LucianDevine
Gewgaw. with Fuckmeat. (Non Conscent)This one never got off the ground and one day I may search for another writer,
with M13
Santa Isabella Island
with Veroe.

Last edited:
Update.

Serendipity ~ This is a continuation of my bedroom , a complete home where I shall play to heal.
Soliloquium: Reflections on my World. ~ I really needed a place where I could be myself to post how I am thinking feeling etc.
Isis Playground ~ A place of harmony I love to visit to think meditate and occasionally play.

Group started by me.

The Vassal Academy ~ With many amazing writers; Tio Naratorie, Veroe, Fira. Ms Aphrodite, Last _Rider & Cheska. (We have been going for well over 2 years!)

Another group I am in. NEW!

Wards of Darkness with Ravenloft, LunaWolf, Rysil, Darkened Star, Cheska, Lady Reina. Virgininneed & Emipet

One on Ones!

Redemption! A spin off from Dominance - Angel’s Journey forward ~ With Last_Rider.
Deliver us from Evil ~ With Cgraven

Love is…
Lazy Day Songs
Passionate Poetry
Your Birthday's Please!
An Eclectic Collection
A Sexual Thesaurus
Quote of the Day!

Pun of the day & silly one liners, jokes etc.

Finally here is a list of threads I was in once upon a time. Some I dearly loved but were discarded or simply ripped away from me, some simply had run their course, some lie waiting for a miracle.

Sold ~ With LucianDevine
Slave Training ~ With LucianDevine
Gewgaw. with Fuckmeat. (Non Conscent)This one never got off the ground and one day I may search for another writer,
with M13
Santa Isabella Island
with Veroe.

Last edited:
Bit of Housekeeping

I am doing some house cleaning . i will be back soon to rearrange my threads a some have gone some are back :)

:

Last edited:
House Cleaning

I am doing some house cleaning . i will be back soon to rearrange my threads a some have gone some are back :)

I do have two active threads

The Shadow of a Memory with CG Raven

and

The Betwixt & Between.

Group started by me.
The Vassal Academy ~ With many amazing writers; Tio Naratorie, Veroe, Fira. Ms Aphrodite, Last _Rider & Cheska. (We have been going for well over 2 years!)

Another group I am in. NEW!
Wards of Darkness with Ravenloft, LunaWolf, Rysil, Darkened Star, Cheska, Lady Reina. Virgininneed & Emipet

One on Ones!

Threads on Hiatus

Last edited:
Are you still waiting on threads such as "The Watcher", "Slave Training" to re-emerge? or is was that last update showing only the ones that had potential to continue?

Are you still waiting on threads such as "The Watcher", "Slave Training" to re-emerge? or is was that last update showing only the ones that had potential to continue?

I am so sorry about that :eek:

The last time I was house cleaning I was called away from my computer and simply forgot to come back and continue.

Slave Training.

I would love to resurrect this as my own. I was really looking forward to writing this as I was playing around with writing the story in third person while interacting with my reader directly in first with a bit of a tongue in cheek approach.

Unfortunately my co- writer was unable to continue after only a couple of posts.

If I can find the right co-author I would restart it using a similar premise.

The Watcher.

This too is up for consideration if I find the right co-writer.

I hope this helps. :rose:

I am so sorry about that :eek:

The last time I was house cleaning I was called away from my computer and simply forgot to come back and continue.

Slave Training.

I would love to resurrect this as my own. I was really looking forward to writing this as I was playing around with writing the story in third person while interacting with my reader directly in first with a bit of a tongue in cheek approach.

Unfortunately my co- writer was unable to continue after only a couple of posts.

If I can find the right co-author I would restart it using a similar premise.

The Watcher.

This too is up for consideration if I find the right co-writer.

I hope this helps. :rose:

I wouldn't mind discussing either of those threads with you to learn what I can and possibly become the co-author if you found me a good choice.

Back