Yeishia Through The Looking Glass - My Threads!

Thread Update!

I am updating my stories, my health is returning and and as a result I feel my muse returning.

Thank you so much Light Ice, Tio, C.T and Last_rider for the patience you all have shown me during your long wait:rose:

These are my stories…..

Yeishia’s bedroom
A unique expression of the real me.....

Serendipity With EzraPound ~A fortunate meeting defined by fate and revealed by destiny!

The Vassal Academy Private Club
My Private Playground for the Vassal Academy writers.

Isis Playground A place of harmony where drama will not be tolerated A collaboration with Scarletnym!

One on Ones.

Rebirth With Tio

A Wintered Heart With LightIce.

Group started by me.[/U]

The Vassal Academy With many amazing writers; Tio, Sweetp, Dee, Venoe, Scarlet. Ghgris. Fira, EzraPound, Spake, MSAphrodite, Last_Rider, Trixabell

Information or Interest Threads started by me.

Passionate Poetry

An Eclectic Collection

A Sexual Thesaurus

SRP Quotes and Insights! A Discussion and Information Thread

Quote of the Day!

For Shits and Giggles started by me.
:D[/U]

Things you should NEVER say during Sex no matter who its with!

Sexy Word Play Association

5 glorious words that make me puddle!

Threads awaiting a strong male Lead That I would love to resurrect!

Redemption! A spin off from Dominance - Angel’s Journey forward

We had barely begun when FD could no longer write this.. I need a special someone to continue this please. A true domiment who will recognize her needs.

The Watcher ~ It was with cgraven:rose: but he is no longer available and is willing to relinquish to another.

We could also begin again using a similar concept.

A Brand New Thread idea will be added shortly as soon as I have caught up:rose:

Thread Update!

I have added the promised new thread, My Fair Lady, which I hope you will read and enjoy:rose:

These are my stories…..

Yeishia’s bedroom A unique expression of the real me.....

My Private Playground.

Isis Playground A place of harmony where drama will not be tolerated

One on Ones.

Rebirth With Tio

A Wintered Heart With LightIce

Switch me up! With chronicle_tenko

My Fair Lady with Leopald.

An Alternate Reality! with Light_Rider

Beauty and the Beast with Lady Thunder

Group started by me.

The Vassal Academy With many amazing writers; Tio, Sweetp, Dee, Veroe, Scarlet. Ghgris. Fira. Ms Aphrodite, Last _Rider.

Other Groups I am a member of.

The Private Collection with Leopald, Fira, Fuckmeat, Assus_girl, Monique_Minx, Mephistophelily

Reunion: Five Years Later with oreocookie, Luna_Wolf72, Bluemage, kittenofdeath, Warr

Passionate Poetry

An Eclectic Collection

A Sexual Thesaurus

Quote of the Day!

For Shits and Giggles started by me. :D

Threads awaiting a strong male Lead That I would love to resurrect!

We had barely begun when FD could no longer write this.. I need a special someone to continue this please. A true domiment who will recognize her needs.

The Watcher ~ It was with cgraven:rose: but he is no longer available and is willing to relinquish to another.

We could also begin again using a similar concept.

Last edited:
The Vassal Academy!

I am looking for replacement cast members for the Vassal Academy. This is an established thread with an awesome ensemble of writers, I say established. we are however, still in week one of our tale!

I would welcome an established writers, or a new writer who would like to get their feet wet. Having said that, the new cast member would have to be able to post with regularity, pay attention to detail and be capable for producing a well edited paragraph or more.:)

We need replacements for:

Anton.

Anton is a male submissive, personal pet of one of the overseers of the Academy Mistress Dominique. He has only recently appeared into the story and is about to enter the Academy training program. So although you would be taking over from another writer it would be very easy to make him your own, as he would likely discover much about himself during the training process he is about to undergo. I would encourage you to him to make him fully yours.

Kirsten

Kristen would be easier to take over, as she has only posted her bio and an introductory post to date. She is joining the Academy as an under cover reporter who may well find out more about herself than she bargained for! You would need to keep her name, and identity intact, but the rest is entirely up to her new writer. You would also need to n.p.c her boss/Master in a few select scenes.

If you are interested or have any questions please pm me.

I have put together several links to pertinent information so that you do not have to wade through the whole IC and OOC, unless of course you want to. :D

I and my other cast members will be more than willing to help anyone who joins us in any way we can.:rose:

The Vassal Academy I.C.

The Vassal Academy O.O.C.

Update!

I would like to thank Monique Minx and LucienDivine for joining the cast of Vassal. They fit right in seamlessly as if they truly belonged:rose:

I have thanked everyone else who replied individually, and will keep you all on my short list for future endeavors wether in Vassal or elsewhere.:heart:

Last edited:
I keep forgetting to update this thread *blushes* Recently I have started have started or joined 3 new threads;

My Fair Lady with Leopold

The story of a psychologist who buys himself a beautiful slave from a private auction with the intent to free and deprogram her. Does he succeed or learn a basic truth about not only her but himself as well?

Beauty and the Beast with my Lady Thunder

The truth behind the original tale.

Reunion (A redo)

The IC should be up soon. I am the flirt in this saucy tale, now that is a departure.:)

I hope you read along and enjoy, Constructive critique is always welcome, that goes for all my work:rose:

I am still looking for a strong male writer to restart Redemption.

Last edited:
Due to my recent battle with Cancer which thankfully I won yet again, regretfully I had to drop most of my threads.

I am updating as to where everything stands as I try and decide where to go from here. I must spend more time in the real world tending to my health and life proper and so will have to decide which threads to resume, or if I should start afresh just as I have in the real world .

I shall keep you updated. :)

The threads below are mostly private threads; each speaks to different parts of my psyche. They are my escape from the real world and the stresses of the Lounges proper.

Serendipity This is a New Thread a continuation of my bedroom , a complete home where I shall Play to heal.

Yeishia’s bedroom A unique expression of the real me.....

My Private Playground.

Isis Playground A place of harmony I love to visit to think meditate and occasionally play.

I will try and keep up as best I can my information threads. I would love it if you would consider helping me by adding your input when you can please.:rose:

Your Birthday's Please!

Passionate Poetry

An Eclectic Collection

A Sexual Thesaurus

Quote of the Day!

Sensual Dance Scenes.

For Shits and Giggles started by me. :D

I hope when you are bored or having writers block you will consider posting in my fluff threads. It makes me smile to see the antics we all get up to in them.

Things a sub should NEVER say to her Dom

Group started by me.

This is the only active serious thread of mine at the moment. I will not add others until I am able to give this one the attention it deserves. Unfortunately I have held it up because of my own ill health. :( This will change soon. Again I thank my co-writers for their ongoing patience.

The Vassal Academy With many amazing writers; Tio, Sweetp, Dee, Veroe, Scarlet. Ghgris. Fira. Ms Aphrodite, Last _Rider.

Threads on hold for now!

Rebirth With Tio

A Wintered Heart With LightIce

Threads awaiting strong male Leads, that I would love to resurrect when I am fully recovered. I shall re write the opening scenes when I find a co-writer, with modifications if necessary!

The Watcher!
Something along similar lines.

My Fair Lady An unusual concept which I would very much like to continue to explore.

If you are interested in any of the above please drop a post here as I only receive PM's from those on my buddy list for the moment. :rose:

Finally here is a list of threads I was in once upon a time that I was very proud of or really enjoyed.

Dominance. My very first writing attempt with Slipped Halo & friends.

Another of Life's Surprises.
with M13

Santa Isabella Island
with Veroe.

Master's lust for his girls
with Hfusyntar et al. Pure fun and devilment.

This is a work in progress I have lots to add or fine tune, spelling, grammar, links etc.

EDIT!!!!

You have so many threads! You're my hero

I missed this post :(

Thank you so very much lowers her voice I suspect that you may be the only one following my threads at the moment. Hugs you close. You made me smile!:rose::heart:

Last edited:
Congratulations on kicking cancer's ass again.

leaves a :rose:

I'm very glad you're ok, and anything you need don't hesitate to ask :)

Just paying a social visit Yeishia.

I am very glad you are feeling better, and am looking forward to continuing writing with you in VA.

:rose:

your friend
Veroe

Congratulations on kicking cancer's ass again.

leaves a :rose:

I'm very glad you're ok, and anything you need don't hesitate to ask :)

Picks up the rose and holds it to her heart.

You have proved to be an excellent , steadfast and non judgmental friend and for that I truely thank you.

You have given me everything I need time and time again.

Know that I am always there for you as well :rose:

Just paying a social visit Yeishia.

I am very glad you are feeling better, and am looking forward to continuing writing with you in VA.

:rose:

your friend
Veroe

As am I Veroe.

I thank you for your support and good wishes. Thank you for your friendship it means a lot to me. :rose:

I am looking forward to the new lounge thread you proposed hint hint! :devil:

Oh that. Well I've been keeping an eye on Chgris' and Scarlet's club lounge thread studying the competition and especially how people used it. It was disheartening to me for a long time to find it was just a public stage for scenes between Chgris and Scarlet (Not that their scenes weren't thermonuclear level hawt-we both know how talented those two are when writing together) But everyone else came in and said hi and went on their own business sometimes not even paying attention to what Scarlet and Chgris were doing.

I really don't want Club De Sade to be the same way, but I haven't figured out how to make sure they stay involved without pestering them, which is another thing I don't want....so the project's on hold for further development.

Updated I hope.

I think I have included most of my stuff :D

The threads below are mostly private threads; each speaks to different parts of my psyche. They are my escape from the real world and the stresses of the Lounges proper.

Serendipity This is a New Thread a continuation of my bedroom , a complete home where I shall Play to heal. [By Invite only]

Yeishia’s bedroom A unique expression of the real me..... [By Invite only]

My Private Playground. [Open Thread]

Isis Playground A place of harmony I love to visit to think meditate and occasionally play. [Open Thread]

[All Open Threads]

I will try and keep up as best I can my information threads. I would love it if you would consider helping me by adding your input when you can please.:rose:

Your Birthday's Please!

Passionate Poetry

An Eclectic Collection

A Sexual Thesaurus

Quote of the Day!

Sensual Dance Scenes.

For Shits and Giggles started by me. :D [All Open Threads]

I hope when you are bored or having writers block you will consider posting in my fluff threads. It makes me smile to see the antics we all get up to in them.

Things a sub should NEVER say to her Dom

Group started by me.

This is the only active serious thread of mine at the moment. I will not add others until I am able to give this one the attention it deserves. Unfortunately I have held it up because of my own ill health. :( This will change soon. Again I thank my co-writers for their ongoing patience.

Active Threads.

Lady Phoenix Reborn With Veroe

Redemption! A spin off from Dominance - Angel’s Journey forward With Firmhanded _Daddy.

Deliver us from Evil with Cgraven

A Slaves Mistake with Kaena & LoganDarkHolme

Threads on hold for now!

Rebirth With Tio

Threads awaiting strong male Leads, that I would love to resurrect when I am fully recovered. I shall re write the opening scenes when I find a co-writer, with modifications if necessary!

The Watcher!
Something along similar lines.

My Fair Lady An unusual concept which I would very much like to continue to explore.

If you are interested in any of the above please drop a post here as I only receive PM's from those on my buddy list for the moment. :rose:

Finally here is a list of threads I was in once upon a time that I was very proud of or really enjoyed.

A Wintered Heart[/FONT] With LightIce

[B]Dominance.
My very first writing attempt with Slipped Halo & friends.

Another of Life's Surprises.
with M13

Santa Isabella Island
with Veroe.

Master's lust for his girls
with Hfusyntar et al. Pure fun and devilment.

All up to date I hope:)

Last edited:
I am feeling a lot stronger and my Muse is beginning to re-surface once again. I have decided to try my hand at writing again and to begin with a new story first.My rationale is that in order to resurrect the ones I have on hold requires me to reread the whole thread and crawl back into my characters skin.

I haven't written anything in months and feel it might be easier to begin anew until I find my writing feet once again.

I am pretty nervous but have decided to take the plunge and participate in a new story conceived by Veroe. I hope you enjoy, I shall do my very best to do justice to the exceptional writing of this amazing co-writer.

Last edited:
I am feeling a lot stronger and my Muse is beginning to re-surface once again. I have decided to try my hand at writing again and to begin with a new story first.My rationale is that in order to resurrect the ones I have on hold requires me to reread the whole thread and crawl back into my characters skin.

I haven't written anything in months and feel it might be easier to begin anew until I find my writing feet once again.

I am pretty nervous but have decided to take the plunge and participate in a new story conceived by Veroe. I hope you enjoy, I shall do my very best to do justice to the exceptional writing of this amazing co-writer.

I'm impressed so far, you don't seem to have lost your touch my dear. Now if I could only find the time to write with you.

Thank you Demon it means a lot to have you say that even if you are just being awfully nice to me. *hugs you* I think I lost my confidence along with my muse :eek: I do not want to let Veroe down he has a soft spot for this concept.

I just did, thank you so much , your gift brightened up my day. :)

I have check ups all day and so am a bundle of nerves your generous thoughts calmed me more than you could possibly know.:rose:

Update!

I will be resuming Redemption in the very near future with FD. We hape you will follow along :rose:

Redemption! A spin off from Dominance - Angel’s Journey forward With Firmhanded _Daddy.

You're doing a great job. Magnificent, even, Yeishia. The pressure's on me not to let you down. ;)

On another note, any thoughts about Vassal Academy.

Something to think on would be if you want to do a restart of it or not. Both sticking with what we have now and restarting from scratch has pros and cons. So give it some careful thought, okay?

Whichever you decide know that you have my full support.

You're doing a great job. Magnificent, even, Yeishia. The pressure's on me not to let you down. ;)

On another note, any thoughts about Vassal Academy.

Something to think on would be if you want to do a restart of it or not. Both sticking with what we have now and restarting from scratch has pros and cons. So give it some careful thought, okay?

Whichever you decide know that you have my full support.

Thank you Veroe I am looking forward to our story very much. :rose:

As for Vassal thank you for your support . I shall do a roll call and we can see from there. I would appreciate hearing your thoughts in a PM please :)

On another note I am starting another story with cgraven I hope that you will all read along and hopefully enjoy.

He is another superb writer and I am so happy to be writing with him once again. :rose:

Deliver Us from Evil
with cgraven :rose:

Recently I took on another thread a departure from what I usually write I am hoping that you will like it as I do so far.

A Slaves Mistake a Peasants Downfall
with Kaena and LoganDarkHolme

The Vassal Academy and An Alternative Reality restarting soon :)

Last edited:
Sending you some Top Hat confidence today sweetie. Keep being strong...

Girl-in-white-girl-pretty-nipples-blackwhite-hat-tits-%D1%87%D0%B1-bw-woman-beauty-sexy-bw-sensual-erotic-Fashion-Photography-glamour-I-likey-NIP-NIP-SEXY-TUMMY-nOPE-nOT-nUDEZ-pics-2-nice-and-soft-non-nude-Primeras-%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BA%D0%B8-see-through-meny-babe-style-girl-pretty-%D1%87%D0%B1-bw-Fashion-Photography-tits-nipples-woman-beauty-sexy-bw-blackwhite-hat-NIP-NIP-SEXY-TUMMY-%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BA%D0%B8-meny-I-likey-sensual-erotic-babe-style-glamour-nOPE-nOT-nUDEZ-pics-2-non-nude-nice-and-soft-Primeras-see-through-Luv-of-Women-Fav-bw-MARK-PHILBERT-angie56-nude-tags-Bilder-Fashion-H1-album-babes-photo-picks-keiths-pics-The-Ladies-Sensuality-Beauty-Sadness-sensual-portraits-black-white-mypics-s-Sensuality-and-the-Arts-faves-ladies-my-album-emi-Love-smokin-hot-helens-DAngel-Hats-HELEN-MORENITA-sexy-pics-women-xxx-Soft-Sexy-wendys-romance-Kobiety-Sexy-Pics-black-and-white-beauties-FB-Pics-sweet_large.jpg

I am aware it isn't technically a top hat...but the image made me think of you.

*hugs*
Shy

Mmmmm thank you so much shy that made me smile, I am trying really hard. :)

I adore the image perhaps another change of avatar is in store for me:D

That is how I like my naughty ...

classy, stylish, understated. :rose:

Back