Writing Goal for the Day?

I never devoted an entire chapter to one sex scene before. 7800 words so far and they're not finished. I hope they can last till the end of the chapter and I don't wear them out,lmao. :D

I never devoted an entire chapter to one sex scene before. 7800 words so far and they're not finished. I hope they can last till the end of the chapter and I don't wear them out,lmao. :D

That's some good sex. ;)

Right now I have one scene moving to another with a slim - slim - slim break between acts, and those two scenes total about 12K words. :D

I've had no time to write today. I'd like to do more tonight, but with the TV playin', kids here and there, company over - I just don't see it happening. lol

I hope that when I'm home later this evening I can get one SRP answered, and if I'm able work more on my novel. I'm past the novella stage of the story.

Haven't written since Thursday. Just can't get in the zone or something. :(

You've had too much to deal with lately, with the family needing you. Let your head rest and give it a moment to catch up again. It'll all start flowing again soon.;):)

With the new job, I just haven't had any time, energy or focus for writing other than my column.

This weekend I feel back up to speed and settling in so here goes the writing goal!

Plan to send out and find homes for two recent pieces and finish a third piece for entry in a contest.

Over the hump on the writing of the mainstream pen name mystery novella I'm writing, so I hope it's smooth sailing from there. Also penned down by a mainstream publisher edit for the next week or so. The first relaunch of a 2008 erotica book with a publisher change went smooth, so ten more of those to do.

I took the week off and then the weekend dropped in with a party attached. old friends who brought the party ended up spending the weekend. Now that the edges are off, the rest of the week will be much more relaxed and I'll make so time to write with new inspirations. :cool:

You've had too much to deal with lately, with the family needing you. Let your head rest and give it a moment to catch up again. It'll all start flowing again soon.;):)

Thanks, I hope so. Still debating whether I should see a doctor. The eye doctor I saw last week has me scared of getting/having walking pneumonia. :p However, I'm definitely breathing better.

I had walking pneumonia for 3 mths before we got rid of it. It's exhausting, I do hope you see a doctor and get on something before whatever you have gets worse. :rose:

I wrote some today, but not much. I'm hoping to get more done after taking the nephew to work.

Finished chapter 1 of LWTR. Tomorrow I will start on chapter 2. This part is going out of my wheelhouse in many ways, so progress may be glacial from this point forward.

I had walking pneumonia for 3 mths before we got rid of it. It's exhausting, I do hope you see a doctor and get on something before whatever you have gets worse. :rose:

I wrote some today, but not much. I'm hoping to get more done after taking the nephew to work.

Red -- ouch. However, after looking up the symptoms, I think it's safe to say I don't have that. I may have had two consecutive colds, or one very long one, but I'm pretty sure it's just a cold and it's almost gone.

Writing will be harder to do as PennGirl doesn't have pre-school tomorrow, and I find myself terribly distracted by our Endless Ocean Wii game. I want to dive in to the abyss again...

Concert tonight, so only limited time for writing. I've gotten 1,000 words done, though.

Red -- ouch. However, after looking up the symptoms, I think it's safe to say I don't have that. I may have had two consecutive colds, or one very long one, but I'm pretty sure it's just a cold and it's almost gone.

Writing will be harder to do as PennGirl doesn't have pre-school tomorrow, and I find myself terribly distracted by our Endless Ocean Wii game. I want to dive in to the abyss again...

I had a really bad Halo 2 habit for a few months back a few years ago. It was addicting, you could go online and join a team and fight other teams.

It was great for bonding time with my daughter because we played together all night, but damn nothing else was getting done.

I sure hope you don't. It's so not pleasant. :(

I am a Tetris lover on the Wii. But I know I've shared that with others on here a long while back. lol :D

Close to 12000 words later, I think I described a sex scene well enough to get it right. Hope the readers like it, I included a couple of their ideas into it.:)

Since my poems are all posted for Survivor, I'm going to some revising a part of a long story not part of the contest then back to plotting a short story for Survivor.

Wow, it's really liberating turning off voting.

I sure hope you don't. It's so not pleasant. :(

I am a Tetris lover on the Wii. But I know I've shared that with others on here a long while back. lol :D

So far, so good on the absence of any worse symptoms. Just some minor congestion remaining -- I think I either had two consecutive colds, or colds and allergies combined. Weird.

I'm actually not much on video games, although I do like Tetris and the like. For the Wii, I tend to the sports games that came bundled with it, or maybe Mariokart, but I just love the ocean game. I wouldn't say it's a hobby, but I'm quite interested in marine life and the oceans and all, and so it's really fuin for me to do this, since it's as close as I'll likely ever get to any kind of scuba diving. I have snorkeled, though, and love that.

Back