Writing Goal for the Day?

More dialogue written for a new competition I'm entering - but that's it - still at least I've done SOMETHING, right?

A couple of days ago I started writing on a new erotic poem. :cool:

I'm very contend with the outcome so far. ;)

This just makes me curious.

I submitted ch3 of A Life Moves In three days ago and it has 34 views and waiting to get posted. I submitted ch 4 last night around 9 pm and it has 48 views already. How many times does a story need to be scanned and read before posting?
I don't remember seeing that many views before it was posted before this.:confused:

The views mounting while stories are waiting to post apparently mean nothing at all. Just a computer glitch in the system. If the editor looks at the story before posting it, you will see a future date of posting registered on your submissions page. Until then, there's no evidence your story is being opened by anyone.

I'm focusing today on adding to more of Part 2 for my Novel/Novella. Part one hit 27K. Part 2 should be just as promising. I don't want to submit any of the parts until the story is done. Lesson learned for me from the past.

I can't release early because sometimes I lose the umph for the story and the readers are left hangin'. I have too many partial stories from the past that are on Lit.

Still sick. bleah. Although I'm not so sick I can't function or anything. Just sick enough that by the time the daily things are taken care of, I can't focus to write.

Attempting another 300-word flash fiction challenge...

And PennLady infected my family: 17-year-old is home sick. I know he's sick, he didn't want anything pastries!!!

Attempting another 300-word flash fiction challenge...

And PennLady infected my family: 17-year-old is home sick. I know he's sick, he didn't want anything pastries!!!

I'm very sorry. :( I hope he fights it off soon. And at least at 17 they can tell you what's wrong without crying (much).

I'm very sorry. :( I hope he fights it off soon. And at least at 17 they can tell you what's wrong without crying (much).

He's like me, wants to be left alone when sick, not want to be babied, which upsets his mother. He's self-exiled himself into his bedroom, taking his laptop, and only playing Pokemon.

He's like me, wants to be left alone when sick, not want to be babied, which upsets his mother. He's self-exiled himself into his bedroom, taking his laptop, and only playing Pokemon.

LOL Too bad my son can't play, too. He's only eight, but he likes Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, all of those things.

Doesn't want to be babied, eh? Next time he asks for water/juice/milk, tell him he can get it, as you certainly wouldn't want to baby him. hehehe (Seriously, I do hope he gets better soon.)

LOL Too bad my son can't play, too. He's only eight, but he likes Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, all of those things.

Doesn't want to be babied, eh? Next time he asks for water/juice/milk, tell him he can get it, as you certainly wouldn't want to baby him. hehehe (Seriously, I do hope he gets better soon.)

Seriously, he will get up out of bed and go to the kitchen to get his drinks. I HATE being waited on when I'm sick, and that includes 4 bouts of pneumonia. Very self-sufficient, and knows what pharma to take, too. I do have to pick up an orange juice for him.

My next Lit. story is back from the editor and cleaned up. Also approved the cover for my first relaunch of a 2008 e-book. Later I have to review and make a data sheet for my next new e-book release, finish writing a chapter for a pen name novella, and start working on an edit of a mainstream publisher novel (by another author). In time left, I have to continue to read books by fellow mainstream panelists at a coming book festival program.

Banged out 1500 words on LWTR. More importantly, I got out of the corner I had written myself into. I was starting to worry that I might have to jettison the scene.

Okay, I'm done for the night. Part 2 of this very wicked dirty tale is up to 12K. :D (very excited) It was a great day for me in regards to writing and just overall everything. :)

I wish when I left Literotica in 2008 that I didn't hide/delete my files so well. I had tons dust bunnies and stories to be revised/edited for Survivor. I even had separate folders for each category for this, all full with documents of ideas.

Hmpf.

Submitted another part to my longer NonHuman story and a few poems. Seems I've acquired fan who low votes me. I don't even think monthly contests go on anymore. And ya, there's no year long contest for last year either? Also on voting, I miss the temperature gauge thingy when voting, it was more visually effective.

Goal for the Day: Chase the Wabbits

After finishing the other 12-part beast, I feel like I just want to take a few days off, but on the other hand, I've got two smaller multi-part unwritten stories in the same universe, as well as two major ones that I'd like to write as well.

Decisions, decisions, like being in a frickin' candy shop.

PennGirl is going to pre-school today and I will write something during that little window. Something. Anything.

I wish when I left Literotica in 2008 that I didn't hide/delete my files so well. I had tons dust bunnies and stories to be revised/edited for Survivor. I even had separate folders for each category for this, all full with documents of ideas.

Hmpf.

Submitted another part to my longer NonHuman story and a few poems. Seems I've acquired fan who low votes me. I don't even think monthly contests go on anymore. And ya, there's no year long contest for last year either? Also on voting, I miss the temperature gauge thingy when voting, it was more visually effective.

I don't know if all those contests are gone, or simply so far behind they are skipping them or if they did pitch them - There seems to be a few things that are getting dropped and that's disappointing. But I don't know how many folks are on "staff" in regards to running an operation of this size. I'd like to see the things that are missing come back again.

I'd like to see the things that are missing come back again.

I'd like to see the whole contest system reviewed and some of the sick puppies just publicly zapped . . . and some of the systems/FAQs cleaned up (e.g., the phantom views adding up before story posting), so those on the forum don't have to answer the same legitimate questions twice a day.

I'd like to see the whole contest system reviewed and some of the sick puppies just publicly zapped . . . and some of the systems/FAQs cleaned up (e.g., the phantom views adding up before story posting), so those on the forum don't have to answer the same legitimate questions twice a day.

I agree, if some things can't be done in a timely manner then either completely eliminate or bring on more staff to help. Like I said though, I don't know or even would know, how to fake knowing what it is like to run a website - let alone one of this magnitude.

Spawn is home, eating us out of house and home! If anything this bug's making eat MORE!

Going to attempt another 300-word challenge

Spawn is home, eating us out of house and home! If anything this bug's making eat MORE!

Going to attempt another 300-word challenge

Feed a cold, right? :)

I actually wrote some stuff for a story. Some new, some revising, but it was more than I had before. Perhaps I can do more later.

Completed the penultimate scene in chapter 1 of LWTR. This is going quicker than I expected

Back