Would any Moms Ever “Help” Their Sons for Medical Reasons?

HornyTyler1998

Really Experienced
I remember reading a post on Reddit, which was verified as being true (the mom and son sent proof to the mods) about a son that broke both his arms in an accident.

Due to his broken arms, he was unable to jerk off, and eventually he started getting pain due to his blue balls.

When he told his mom, she offered to jerk him off.

What started as just a mom helping her son out, eventually turned into more as they started having sex after.

I was one time in a similar situation where my mom had to help me change and bathe me, she saw and had to wash my cock, which was embarrassing as I’d get hard, but she never jerked me off like in that story.

I’m wondering if any moms out there would consider “helping” their sons out like in that story.

I've seen a huge gap in terms of the low numbers of women who would ever consider sex with their sons vs the number of sons who would LOVE to experience sex with their mothers.

When I was much younger my mother was to me, the most beautiful woman on the planet next to a few crushes as well as my own sister. She was sweet, kind, caring, beautiful, smart - just everything. She was a great mother and what seemed to me like a great wife. When I sexually awoke for the first time I remember finding her to be absolutely gorgeous. I used to sneak into her panties just to get her pussy juice on my cock and masturbate with the gusset.

I KNOW from the absolute, deepest bottom of my heart, that if culture allowed it, or if my parents had proposed that I learn about sex by having it with my mother, or somehow had any arrangement for me that involved sex with her - I would have been happy, overjoyed, honored. I would have treated her like a queen, kissing her feet, licking her pussy, and fulfilling her every possible sexual need to the best of my ability before even thinking about finishing myself.

Just to be able to access the temple of one's own mother's beautiful body would be an honor and privilege. All the pain she went through in delivering me, I'd want to give her a thousand mindblowing orgasms even if just with my tongue alone to try to make up for it and even that wouldn't be enough.

My sexual desire for my own mother during those days bordered on worshipful. It still is. Even now I don't think I'd turn down the offer if it came with no consequences.

There are SO MANY men who feel this way about their mothers, but unfortunately I don't think moms feels this way at all about their sons. They might think it is hurting them or taking advantage of them or something else. Not really sure I understand.

I think with this question you can’t always know the real answer.

My mother seemed to have a submissive streak. She told me that she was once in a large crowd for a downtown Christmas tree lighting public square event, and at some point a strange man behind her squeezed her ass. She had a smile on her face telling this story to me which suggested she enjoyed it.

If I had really begged for it, I think my mom might have agreed to do something sexual with me like handjobs or blowjobs. I remember there was a period of time when I was 18-21 that she had a habit of very frequently pinching or caressing my ass, so this was likely the era when she was the horniest and I could have asked for more.

(the mom and son sent proof to the mods)
I think we're burying the lede here...

Also, as erotic as that story sounds, I've also seen a similar story about a mother who went a little crazy after her divorce and saw her son as the "man of the house" now.

Which is actually a pretty cliched premise for I/T stories, except, this kid was underage and was groomed. He wasn't capable of forming relationships as an adult. His mother, who kept trying to take him away on trips to fuck him, ruined his marriage, ruined his life, and the guy lost everything and almost killed himself.

Like, I do enjoy the I/T fantasy, but this post seems to be trying to draw that into real life, and the biggest reason that incest is illegal isn't for the genetic defects (though certainly that plays a part). It's for the implication of grooming.

As much as I try to picture the mother/son seduction stories as having a happy ending, more than likely, they end in ruined lives.

I/T tends to be akin to a rape kink (sometimes literally). It's fun in fantasy, but IRL it's traumatizing AF.

Even if Mom never did anything to the kid when he was young, she clearly always had the capacity for it, and that'd certainly affect how she raised him, which is pretty damn close to grooming.

Not to be a wet blanket, but I do think it's very important to draw a hard line here.

My own mom did things that I probably can't repeat on here, and think that's why I can empathize with the abuse side of it just as much as the kink side of it. That stuff fucks with a person. There's so many types of love and conflating them just leads to all kinds of confusion.

The problem with this theme is that the mom is unlikely to think masturbation is essential in the short term for anyone. Also, young males often have wet dreams so it’s not impossible for this male with broken arms to cum in his sleep.

Back