Worst Songs Ever

Hee hee, I put up their Fatty Boom Boom a few pages back.

Ear piercing shriek that I am always compelled to sing in the worst falsetto acapella I can manage....

Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You

She really disgraced Dolly Parton with that version. It make my skin crawl that Whitney's version was much more popular. Dolly's version was sweet. Whitney's version was gut-wrenching.

She really disgraced Dolly Parton with that version. It make my skin crawl that Whitney's version was much more popular. Dolly's version was sweet. Whitney's version was gut-wrenching.

I threaten to sing it naked to anyone that dares play it in my presence. Usually works.
Usually.

This is why I hate country music...

Jolene ....Dolly Parton

Don 't beg some woman not to take your man...if he wants her kick his ass out the door.!

This is why I hate country music...

Jolene ....Dolly Parton

Don 't beg some woman not to take your man...if he wants her kick his ass out the door.!

Did that. Twice.

"If you can't decide, I'll make the decision easy for you." *bootkick*

:)

I've always hated that song. This one tops it for the ear-piercing shrieks that put dogs into seizures ...

Minnie Riperton 1975 loving you

Minnie Riperton's the mother of Maya Rudolph, of SNL fame. She even says the words "Maya, Maya, Maya" at the end of the song as her baby daughter was in the studio during the recording. So even if her song is screechy, she more than made up for it by giving us an incredible comedic talent.

Oh god this is the thread to avoid unless you want bad songs stuck in your head. Case in point now Jolene is running through my scull *bangs head on desk*

Bump. :D

I have been on safari, traveling the depths of the Interwbs where no one should go (sober).
I found a winner, everything from a local public access cable music video show to a Gulf Coast trailer queen, to apparently every freeware green screen special effect on Final Cut, the intensity of his side to side power shuffle is unmatched...

Marc Gormley - Without You

Some of my choices:

--Wonderful Christmastime, Paul McCartney
--La Isla Bonita, Madonna
--If You See Kay, April Wine
--LA Is My Lady, Frank Sinatra
--Shannon, Henry Gross

I don't know any songs that are worse then the Macarena, BarbaraAnn, Roxanne or any songs by the band Brooklyn Bridge

I cannot stand "God Bless America". They play it during every baseball game and I can't take it anymore! Get your corny images of blessed, white, foam away from my ears, please. OMFG Celine Dion has a version of this song???? :eek::mad:

Back