Working Her Way Through College ~ Closed ~

Lana smiled as Kristy melted to her touch as she braided the stunning young coed’s hair, and her contented little sigh told her Mistress of this weakness that she could use against her in the future , a little tool to control and manipulate the young beauty.

"They will get me pregnant.... What will happen then? Will you discard me when I am no longer pleasing to look at?"

I will not let that happen Kristy.

Lana placed her hand on her little confused belly.

You would never be anything but beautiful to me Kristy.

"What would you prefer Mistress?.... I have no say in what happens. It is what you desire, is it not?"

Kristy did not wait for her Mistress to answer but laid down and obediently spread her legs, if a bit hesitantly, and stretched her hands above her head as Sadeo had taught her to do. Lana smiled whoever had trained this gorgeous young creature had done a marvelous job. She caressed Kristy’s cheek with the back of her hand.

Of course you are correct Kristy…………….But I did ask you what you would prefer darling………. There is no reason why we both can’t have what we want Kristy.

It was the first time sense coming to the Fallen Angel that someone had actually asked what She wanted. Lana bent and kissed both of the young coed’s bruised wrists, she sensually and seductively kissed her way down Kristy’s supple young body. Lana paid particular attention to all those hidden little spots she knew would both please, excite and arouse the young coed. Her Mistress touched and caressed her gorgeous young body as no one had ever done before made her feel things she had never felt before and while Kristy gasped and the first little gasped escaped Kristy’s moist ripe lips.

Open your eyes Kristy……………Shall I bind you darling……….is that what you desire.

Her Mistress’s voice was soft and laced with apparent sincere interest in what Kristy desired, what she needed, and Lana knew the answer before the girl spoke.

As she spoke Lana let her silken robe slip from her shoulders to stand naked before her newest acquisition. Her Mistress had a sculptured body, well toned, there was no mistaking that Lana was a stunning beauty herself. She looped a silken cord over Kristy’s wrist.

Shall I darling.

Kristy assumed that this woman would be like Temperance and in a lot of ways, she was trying to find the comparison of the two women. It would make fighting these feelings so much easier if she was like Temperance. However, there wasn't anything to compare, they were completely different in every aspect. Temperance took what she wanted without regard to how scared or much Kristy disagreed. Lana was the same in the way of getting what she wanted, only it was in a different and more calmer manner, one that Kristy honestly couldn't resist.

There is no reason why we both can’t have what we want Kristy. fluttered around in the back of her thoughts, anyone in their right mind can see that this isn't what Kristy wanted. She hated being the center of attention for everyone to see, not being able to hide or anything. It was humiliating and it only increased the bad feelings she had for herself, there were even a couple of head masters here from the college watching. Naturally she didn't argue anymore, there was no point and she couldn't understand why she was here.

It all confused her and as Lana worked over her, it became too much to think anymore. The drug was overpowering and the slightest touch of anything could be felt. Even the air that caressed over her naked flesh was arousing and nerve wracking. Then to top it off when the skillful way Lana taunted her, it overwhelmed her and falling into the sensations was the only way for Kristy to keep sane.

Lana had found another weak spot along her ribs and the touches Lana gave caused Kristy to climax without warning, the drug was so overpowering it couldn't be helped. Kristy was writhing and panting, barely hearing the words of her Mistress over her own heartbeat. She did feel the silk at her wrists and was soothing, comforting in ways she couldn't comprehend. After a moment of hesitation, Kristy opened her eyes and without looking anywhere else, she instantly met the gaze of her Mistress.

"Yes..... Please.... Mistress..."

She whispered softly in between whimpers as she writhed with so much need beneath her Mistress.

"Yes..... Please.... Mistress..."

With those three little sweetly gasped words Lana knew that this adorable little coed was hers. It had taken her less time than she had expected to break down the young girls barriers. Lana softly cooed.

Of course Kristy.

Her lips softly , tenderly, brushed the young coed’s lingering just long enough for Kristy to want more before they sensually slipped from the young girl’s. Lana bound Kristy’s wrist, but in reality the bounds where more symbolic than anything else.

Tighter darling.

Lana Inquired of her little Pet. Her finger tips sensually trailed down the young coed’s supple young body until Lana reached the girl’s ankles. Her Mistress kissed the arch of Kristy foot,

Spread those lovely legs of yours a little wider Kristy.

Like her wrist Lana bound Kristy’s trim little ankles, leavening the young coed spread-eagled, naked and oh so vulnerable. It was then that Lana showed the young girl the double ended strap on dildo.

I will use this to take your virginity Kristy………as I fuck your sweet little pussy………. You will be fucking my pussy in return darling………

It was monstrous, a huge obsidian creation.

But first we must warm it for your Kristy.

Lana nestled the monster between Kristy’s breasts, she pressed the young coed’s breast together with her forearms as she began to slide the ebony semblance of a cock between Kristy’s breast, the mushroom tip caressing the young girl’s lips and her Mistress used the girl’s own body heat to warm the dildo that would fuck her virgin pussy.

Kristy allowed this Mistress do what she wanted while giving into the sensations that's was being forced on her. The dildo did surprise her as the size was very intimidating. Though being around cocks of different sizes all week with her time around Mr York and his party, right along with De Loup and Sadeo, the shock truly didn't last long.

It was cold as it slid between her breasts, yet it also felt incredible against her heated skin. She struggled lightly with the silk bonds while attempting to close her legs, she needed attention between them so badly that she wanted to rub her legs together. It drove her wild to be denied like this and with the dildo teasing her, the need to cum grew and her writhing proved as much.

Each time the tip touched her lips she automatically licked at it, swirling her tongue slowly around the hard tip as she's been taught to do. She opened her mouth to let the tip slide in between her lips when it made it that far and Kristy groaned with such desire. Sadly she couldn't keep her eyes open for long while slipping further and further into the sensations. It was an escape and at the same time it allowed her to savor everything she felt.

Savoring the motion of how her owner moved with the strap on, it wasn't anything like a man and seemed more delicate in nature. Temperance tried something similar once, though she didn't feel right and seemed to aggressive about the whole thing. Meanwhile Lana knew how find Kristy's weakness' without even trying and after spending a week sucking on cocks, that quickly became a weakness, an addiction.

Kristy wanted to be taken and she no longer cared how it'll happen. The drug had her body writhing and pleading to be broken, to be raped and filled with cocks. Of course Kristy wouldn't verbally beg for these things, she didn't have to considering it's happening. She whimpered with frustration each time her clit jumped with excitement, seeking for that attention it has grown used to getting.

Step by step, sensual caress by sensual caress Kristy’s Mistress continued the young coed’s seduction. Never in her young life had anyone made love to Kristy. DeLoup had taught her o be a sweet little cock sucker as he awakened her supple young body’s carnal desire. Sadeo had awakened darker passions in the young coed’s gorgeous young body, he had tempted her time and again to give him her virginity, and time and again he had sadistically denied her.

The dark obsidian dildo, slid between Kristy’s firm young breasts, brushed her moist ripe lips, and as she had been taught the young coed little pink tongue shyly slipped between her soft pink lips to lick at that ebony tip. Slowly Lana fed more and more of that dark obsidian shaft into her little coed’s sweet warm, and talented mouth as the ebony beauty let the young coed prepare that monstrous dildo to pierce, and claim her virginity. What an eager little beauty Lana thought as she watch Kristy greedily suckle the obsidian dildo. Lana let that dildo slip from between the young coed’s soft pink lips, let it slipped from between her firm young breasts. It was then that Lana mounted the altar and straddled the young girl’s waist. Kristy’s eyes had been dreamily shut. Lana softly cooed.

Open your eyes darling Kristy.

Lana’s dark soft chocolate eyes captured Kristy’s smoldering emerald green eyes, eyes that so eloquently pleaded for what the young coed desired what she so desperately needed. Lana held Kristy’s gaze as she knelt up, a soft sensual gasped escaped her Mistress’s lips as she worked the small end of the dildo into her own dark pussy. Lana’s eyes went wide as the dildo slipped between her own moist folds and into her own pussy. Lana buckled the dildo on and then she bent and sweetly, tenderly kissed, her little slave. Those taunting, tempting seductive lips kissed their way down the sensual curve of the young coed’s neck, those talented lips, claimed a sweet little pale pink nipple. First one than the other, Lana suckled those sweet taunt, perked, puckered, little rosebuds to aching points.

What do you desire Kristy……..what to you need my darling?

Lana knew the last thing this young beauty wanted was to give voice to her desires to what she so desperately wanted.

Her Mistress stretched out her body on to the young girl’s and for the first time in her young life she felt naked flesh against her own naked flesh. Lana slowly rolled her hips to Kristy’s as she dry fucked her little virgin slave, the moist shaft of the dildo sliding along the young coed’s soft velvet inner thigh, it grazed her moist labia, yet still denied Kristy what she wanted .

What do you desire Kristy……..what to you need my darling?

Lana cooed as she gently demanded that the young coed give voice to her burning desire, and the dark needs that coursed through her gorgeous young body, her Mistress’s body sensually seducing hers with each roll of Lana’s hips to her.

It didn't take much for Kristy to slip mentally away from the room, unable to handle what was happening on an emotional level and unable to fight the drug. The sounds that the men made while they groaned and most likely masturbated to the show was unheard and unseen. She barely heard her Mistress anymore as Kristy allowed the drugs to take her away from here.

She did feel everything though and the eagerness of her body begging for release, writhing and grinding against that fake cock in some attempt to get more of it. When she opened her eyes as instructed, they were vacant of any real emotion and clouded over by the drugs lust. Kristy didn't have any passion in what she was doing, she wasn't even here anymore, it was just her body and the one that is raping it.

Kristy didn't answer this woman right away, unsure of why she was asking such a question. She already knew what Kristy truly desired and yet didn't care, none of them cared for what she desired otherwise she wouldn't be here. Then her Owner asked the same question again, Kristy knew that she was trying to get her to want this instead of seeing it as rape. All that did was build another wall to hide behind, slipping further into the drugs powerful desire.

It did surprise Kristy a little that she hasn't plunged that thing into her already, expecting the unforgiving pain of that first hard thrust. And she was teetering on the edge of another orgasm as it glided across her clit, forcing her body to tremble that much more with need.

"I... I need to cum Mistress..."

Her voice was a mere whisper and without any passion at all. Yet a small flash of fear did show in those vacant emerald eyes the longer she held the gaze of her new owner. A fear of what's about to happen, never having anything so huge filling her. Sadeo and York, among other men used various things to give her the illusion of how it'd feel, though none of those things compared to this thing.

".... I want it inside... but I'm afraid..."

She whispered softly, though with a hint of fear in the tone. It more effort than she cared to admit to keep her eyes open, expecting that first thrust to be painful. Wondering if what she just said would displease the Mistress. The fear shimmered in her teary emerald eyes.

Kristy didn't know her Owner, didn't trust her and it hid in the depths of those emerald orbs. It seemed as if everyone here liked making Kristy cry, to humiliate her like they are now, she knew this woman wasn't any different. Otherwise she wouldn't be forcing Kristy to do this. Let alone use such a huge cock knowing Kristy wouldn't be able to handle it the first time.

To Kristy, Lana was no different than the others here which in turn caused her to emotionally detach herself from the situation. Sadly, she couldn't hide the need to cum for her audience or hide the fear and distrust that hid behind the pure, raw lust of the drugs.

"Please, Mistress... I need more..."

She was doing her best to beg without letting everyone else hear her, only whispering what she desired. Though she attempted to work the tip into herself, gasping as it started to stretch the tight hole open. She couldn't get in very far however seeing how Lana had all the control, yet, Kristy's body couldn't stop itself from trying to get more. Her eyes never left the gaze of her Owner, letting the world around them disappear further into the dark cloud that surrounded them.

Last edited:
So young, so beautiful, so very scared, and so very, very needed. All those emotions flashing in the teary smoldering depths of those stunningly expressive emerald green eyes.

"I... I need to cum Mistress..."

Kristy’s voice was a soft soulful whisper.

".... I want it inside... but I'm afraid..."

Those stunning emerald green eyes betrayed the young coed, her need her desire to be FUCKED shown in their teary depths.

"Please, Mistress... I need more..."

Lana smiled down into Kristy’s soft emerald eyes as the young coed arched her hips up trying desperately to work the huge ebony dildo into her tight little virgin pussy.

Lana softly caressed her newest acquisitions cheek, her lips seductively caressed Kristy’s soft pink lips as she whispered,

Don’t be afraid Kristy I will be gentle with you my dear……..as it is your first time.

Lana let her little concubine own arching hips work the tip of the obsidian dildo just into her sweet young pussy. Her Mistress let the adorable young coed slowly work that stone cock into her hungering little pussy. Lana knew very well that Kristy’s gorgeous young body would adjust to this invasion that the girl’s own body would accommodate and embrace the little waves of pleasure that rippled through her. When the tip of the ebony dildo pressed to that thin barrier that proclaimed Kristy’s innocent virginity once more Lana paused, it was time that his sweet little innocent shout out her need, her desire , for the entire world to hear.

Kristy?

The young coed knew what she had to do, if she, wanted the soul searing orgasm that her new Mistress had so skillfully denied her , while teasing her hungering pussy with the, sweet taste of what was possible.

Kristy couldn't breathe as she gasped and panted from the painful stretching. The more the huge thing worked into her, the harder she cried in confusion. It made her whole body tense up and she tried so hard to close her legs, her mind begged for it to be removed. The drug and her body however had a different voice and begged for it as it writhed and pushed the cock into herself deeper.

Kristy barely heard the voice of this woman and nothing made sense to her in those few moments. After a time, she couldn't even see the woman that was above her as everything around her blurred out. There was no more begging of anything that came from her lips, all protesting had left her thoughts as nothing but sensations drowned it all out.

Her own name no longer sounded familiar when it was spoken and Kristy couldn't find the breath to respond to it. Every nerve within her body was in shock and shaking, ever her jaw chattered from the shock she felt between her legs. It was clear in her eyes that she couldn't speak at this point, between the drugs and everything else racing through her, her system went into shock.

The confusion between pleasure and pain became one and she wanted it all to be over with. There was no stopping her body, even with it being bound she pushed her own hips onto the foreign object that filled her screaming pussy. Her legs worked on trying to close, though all that did was force her hips to work harder and the tight little hole did its best to resist the object. It was so tight and gripped around the toy with a mixture of sensations that it couldn't resist.

Her eyes rolled shut against her own will as the sensations overwhelmed her and an unexpected climax rushed up her core. Lana may have been denying her that climax, though the drug and body held a different argument and when the thick object hit that sweet spot, there was no stopping the waves of pleasure. Kristy didn't know if it ever broke through or not, or even how far into her depths this object really is. There was no thinking about anything, only the feelings and humiliation that clouded those thoughts of the ouside world.

DeLoup and Sadeo were enjoying the show on the stage, the ravishment of this young coed was making him a fortune. He had but a moment of regret, how delightful it would be to have young Kristy as his personal slave but, No it was too dangerous, it was better this way, beside he would be the first man to truly Fuck the Gorgeous young coed. Once more he turned his attention to Kristy’s ravishment.

Lana savored each little struggle, each little futile attempt to escape her fate and yet most of all, her Mistress savored how the hapless young coed’s own body betrayed as if trying so desperately to impale itself on the obsidian dildo. Lana knew that timing was everything and when at last her supple young body could no longer resists, when it finally gave in to what it desired she struck. While Kristy screamed out her ecstasy as came for the audience her Mistress struck. The thin barrier of the young coed’s maiden head was swept away in less than a heartbeat. The searing pain of her loss struck like a red hot poker as Kristy’s virginity became nothing more than a fading memory.

Now her gorgeous young body prepared itself for what it wanted. The young coed’s tears, her regrets, her humiliation at being taken so publicly for the amusement of those who vied to buy her, were as nothing as Lana truly began to Fuck Kristy. In now time Lana’s hips were grinding against the young coed’s The searing pain of her loss virginity slowly became a sharp ache, then that ache became a dull pain. To Kristy’s horror that dull pain became a warm glow that seemed to spread through her supple young body, and that warm glow became pleasure a damning pleasure Then as Kristy’s gorgeous young body trembled as it raced to embrace that sinful promised pleasure.

Lana knew the young innocent could not give voice to her wants and desires even if she could speak, with a slight nod Kristy’s ankles were freed, freed to struggle or to wrap around her Mistress and draw her deeper into her violated young body.

There wasn't enough words that Kristy knew to describe the pain and shock that coursed through her. It was blinding and and seemed to last for an eternity, there was nothing but the pain mixing with pleasure. She couldn't feel the world around her or the heat of her owners body against hers as her mind went completely numb. There was a lost glazed look in her eyes as her body became a puppet on strings for their entertainment.

She didn't know when the pain faded and when her feet were released they just hung over the edge of the table. The pleasure did invade the numbness and she gripped at the toy as it moved within her, very faintly she could feel the cum streaming as the the fake went deeper. Other than the natural shudders from the waves of her orgasms, she couldn't move or respond on her own will.

The tears that caressed her cheeks were silent now as her head turned to the side, staring blankly at the wall. Lana had complete control over Kristy and broke her even further down than anyone else had. The aphrodisiac that ran through her veins took away all the pain and fed her nothing but sheer pleasure, with which she responded to unwillingly and after a time her legs did eventually wrap around Lana.

However, there was no real passion or emotional attachment to the motions and her orgasms felt empty without any true feeling to them. Kristy finally managed to hide when realizing the truth of what was happening to her, letting them do as they please.

The crowd howled their approval as Kristy’s legs wrapped around Lana. Her hells dug into her Mistress’s firm ass as her hip rose to meet the plunging thrusts of the dildo that filled her tight little pussy. That sweet gift of her virginity that the young coed had so jealously guarded that gift that she had saved for her husband or first love had been taken from her and now her mistress not satisfied with just that took her and ripped a soul searing cascade of ever more powerful orgasms..

“Just a pleasing little thing you are Kristy!”

Lana cooed as she fucked her sweet little concubine to near exhaustion.

Kristy’s supple young body shimmered in a fine sheen of sweat when Lana finally pulled the monster phallic from the young coed’s hungry young pussy. Kristy had little time to think before DeLoup slid between her glistening thighs.

I have waited a long time to fuck that sweet pussy of yours my sweet white bitch.”

He plunged into Kristy’s sweet little pussy and for the first time in her young life the sweet innocent coed felt the heat of a man’s cock in her tight little cunt. His fingers ensnared in her golden tresses and his, mouth claimed hers in a dark sinful kiss that as always demanded Kristy’s complete surrender to him.

Kristy didn't respond to DeLoup and held her eyes closed as tightly as possible, vaguely remembering her Mistress had promised to blindfold her. Though, Kristy was too exhausted to remind her and not only that, DeLoup made it impossible to for her to speak. When he claimed her mouth, she didn't didn't return the kiss nor gave him any sign that she was even with him.

Her legs were too weak to move and didn't wrap around him like they did with Lana. The only reason she was moving at all was from him thrusting into her. The heat from his cock hurt against her tender walls and she instinctively gripped around his length tightly. He wasn't nearly as big as the toy was, though it still stretched her and reached deep into her core.

She wasn't responsive enough to feel disgusted, though she knew deep down that this would happen and that is the biggest reason she detached herself. She hurt and was extremely exhausted with every fiber of her being wanting to blackout, yet the drug they gave her was too strong for that and she couldn't stop the waves of pleasure. No matter how distant she allowed herself to go, the crashing waves were always felt.

The screams were coming to an end as her throat became raw and hoarse, though she couldn't hear herself crying out anyway. The sounds that poured from her lips were automatic responses, the recent ones were muffled by his kiss as she came.

The young coed lay there on the alter that occupied the center of the stage where all those who had bid on her had just witnessed her New Mistress claim her youthful innocence and her virginity. The watched as DeLoup slipped between the young defied coed’s lily white thighs, his dark ebony body and rippling muscles in stark contrast to her soft creamy ivory skin.

I have waited a long time to fuck that sweet pussy of yours my sweet white bitch.”

They watched as he plunged into that sweet little pussy of Kristy’s. The laughed and roared at the young coed’s screams of pain and ecstasy as his red hot cock plunged deeply into her tight little cunt.

Lana watched a wicked smile on her face as she watched DeLoup fuck her little acquisition. It was then that she came to Kristy once more. The soft caress of a silken scarf fell across Kristy’s eyes the soft comforting firmness of the blindfold.

“Relax baby and enjoy…………

Lana cooed into the young coed’s ear.

Wrap those beautiful legs of yours around Mr. DeLoup and welcome into your gorgeous, hungering young body baby…….

Lana’s soft moist lips brushed the young coed’s cheek. Her Mistress’s voice a focal point in Kristy’s dark world.

……….. After all isn’t that what you have dreamed of baby, Mr. DeLoup fucking your sweet little pussy!

It was if Lana knew Kristy’s deepest fantasies and sinful desires. DeLoup’s groin now ground against Kristy Venus Mons with each plunging thrust as he ravished her tight little cunt.

…………give yourself to him baby and to the pleasure his big beautiful cock is giving you…….NOW Kristy!

Kristy didn't obey either of them, shaking her head to pull away from any kissing as much as possible and left her legs to dangle over the edge of the table. She used to want DeLoup and she used to want Sadeo, but that all ended the second they brought her into this room. The laughing and cheering at her misery drove her further away from the room and she couldn't scream anymore for them. They cut deep into her soul and she hated every single person in that room, the drug was wearing off and all she could feel was the painful thrusting.

There wasn't any punishment in the world they would give her that would be worse than this moment now. This was her punishment and that is how she saw this moment. The silent tears stained the silk scarf and more than anything she wanted this to be done and over with, the humiliation burned and hurt worse than what was between her legs. This is how the last of her world would see her.

It was clear that Kristy wasn't finding the pleasure in all she felt was pain and humiliation from this and she refused to give in to it. They wanted her body and so she gave them that, they have what they wanted and the humiliation of that alone is enough to make her disobey their wishes for more. His scent and the movement of his hot body against her cold one made her sick, knowing that is the body and scent of the very man who betrayed her. Tossed her to the side as if she was nothing, treating her now like a common whore off the streets. No, she couldn't obey even if it used to be a dream once, it is no longer a dream.

She refused to speak as it did her no good, begging for all this to stop did no good and telling them that it hurts did no good. There wasn't any pleasure for her as he drove hard and deep, her body came for everyone on its own, jerking and writhing beneath him. But she never once wrapped herself around him, turning her head to the side every chance she got and never once kissed him in return.

Last edited:
DeLoup took his pleasure from Kristy’s gorgeous young body. He had waited so long for this moment to fuck the young coed’s delicious little pussy that he cared little for what she felt or whether she just lay there as long as he could fuck that sweet tight cunt of hers. When he finally came in that sweet pussy, his scalding white cum filled her fertile virgin womb DeLoup whispered in Kristy’s ear.

“Well you are finally a woman my sweet little coed and it was well worth the wait to fuck that tight little pussy………..

His mouth brutally claimed the defiled young beauty’s in a kiss that seared her young innocent soul.

”……….. I am sure you will make your mistress a small fortune as she sells your charms to some ebony War Lord in Africa. Kristy.”

It was then Sadeo’s turn to take his pay from the heart broken and betrayed young coed. He did not come to her and simply fuck Kristy instead he smoother her sweat matted hair from her young angelic face.

“Hush Kristy.”

His voice was dark sensual, and caressed her spent and exhausted young body.

“Here let me give you what you desire the security of your bounds Kristy.”

Sadeo bound the young coed securely, spread-eagled on the alter where her virginity had been sacrificed. The blind fold that Lana had belatedly remembered and had little more than draped it over her eyes, Mr. Sadeo now tightly bound the blindfold in place. He gave the girl what she needed the security of her bounds, the freedom to simply enjoy, enjoy the dark pleasure that Sadeo excelled in and the young coed had come to shamefully desire.

Sadeo began to wash Kristy’s aching and abused body. He knew just how to touch her, just how arouse her despite no matter how spent and exhausted she was.

“And how shall I test you this evening Kristy,………riding crop…….the flogger,…….the cat-of-nine-tails?”

As he spoke Sadeo bathed the young coed’s well fucked little pussy, as he washed away all trace of DeLoup.

Kristy came so close to blacking out when she felt the searing hot seed burning her insides, when he pulled away from her, she tasted the blood on her lips from his last kiss. There was little strength left in her, wanting to roll over and curl up in the tightest ball possible, yet her limbs did not allow her to. The second Saedo touched her, she flinched sharply and painfully cried out as she didn't want anymore.

His touch did sooth her and being bound once again did bring comfort, at the same time, her body was done and she was emotionally done. All the words that were spoken in the room fell on deaf ears, she didn't even fully register De Loups' whispering before he left. There was much more she could handle at this point, her insides burned and were raw from the hard fucking it took from both the Mistress and De Loup.

The little bath he had given her felt incredible, had her writhing for more once again. At the same time, the cool air licking at her wet body had her shivering harder and her legs struggled to close, to once again attempt to curl up in a ball. All she could question is how many more will be fucking between her legs, it had already felt like at least ten men had taken her. De Loup's seed felt like a million men had filled her depths and she felt it all.

Sadeo's words and questions were ignored as she turned her head to the side, just like with De Loup, she wasn't going to acknowledge him. There wasn't any choice in what happens to her, he knew she couldn't handle a beating right now. Despite how aroused or how comforting he made her feel, she knew where she was and what was happening. She was shivering and spent, yet knowing full well they were not done punishing or humiliating her.

In silence she waited for this punishment to continue, wondering what will be forced on her this time. They both knew she wouldn't last long after a beating, he has whipped her body many times, ripping pleasure from it every time. However, this time was different and she has already been broken and on the verge of slipping into darkness. She wouldn't know what to chose right now even if she wanted to chose, very little right now brought her true pleasure.

“And how shall I test you this evening Kristy,………riding crop…….the flogger,…….the cat-of-nine-tails?”

As he spoke Sadeo bathed the young coed’s well fucked little pussy, as he washed away all trace of DeLoup.

The adorable little coed just babbled, her tussled redhead lulling from side to side as if begging for mercy to just be allowed to slip in the welcoming dark of Morpheus, and blissful unconsciousness, but Sadeo had not had his pound of flesh for the stunning young coed yet and where she had denied DeLoup she would NOT deny him. She was exhausted nearly spent yet Sadeo knew that Kristy was capable of more, much more than she herself knew. He smoothed back Kristy’s hair,

No, no, the caress and the stinging kiss of leather would be too much for you this evening Kristy……”

Sadeo paused for a moment before he started his latest seduction of the innocent young coed. He slipped on a rough leather and he sensually, seductively began to massage her supple young body, he knew he had to seduce her gorgeous young body and awaken it once more. From the rough leather glove he went to ever more coarse materials, as he intimately explored her bound young body, paying to all those little hidden place that he knew would quickly arouse her. When sweet musky fragrance of Kristy’s arousal filled his nostrils Sadeo slipped on a pair of clawed gloves. Sadeo raked those metal claws across the young coed’s breasts and plucked at her taunt throbbing nipples. He racked them down across the girl’s quivering abdomen and ran them down her wide spread lily white velvet inner thighs.

Sadeo watched each little reaction of the bound coed’s luscious young body before he was through with her he would have Kristy begging to be fucked.

Kristy had no real strength left to fight hard, her pleas for him to stop and leave her alone went unheard, falling on deaf ears. Then again, she wasn't even sure herself if her voice was actually escaping her trembling lips. She didn't want to be stimulated anymore, her only thought process was in hopes he would be quick like De Loup had been. To fill her with his seed quickly and when her belly swells with the unwanted child, everything will end. No one will buy her if she filled with another mans child, why would they want her then?

Those questions and concerns were hardly there, just random thoughts as she cried and the tears seeping into the blindfold. For a while she did her best to hold onto those random thoughts and questions to keep from actually feeling anything Sadeo did to her. Sadly for her, he did know how to reach her. He has had all week to find what triggers a reaction and how to force her body to respond, how to forced her back to reality.

"Please.... Let me go.... I... I want to go home now... Haven't I been punished enough tonight?"

Kristy was panting and whimpering as she finally spoke while her body arched and writhed towards a sensation that seemed so familiar to her. They were the sharp claws that he has used once before, knowing that is her weakness above everything else he has done to her. She could never resist the sharp cold steel of his blades and claws, right now, he was showing that weakness to her Mistress and everyone else in the room.

It didn't take much for Kristy to fade out everyone again, forgetting they were there watching as the blindfold took them away. Their breathing and other faint sounds matched her own and once more, the only thing that mattered most was Mr Sadeo. They were the only two people in the room and her thoughts drifted towards the other times and experiences, savoring those sharp claws.

Her hips rolled as her clit twitched with pure madness for attention, her arms and legs strained painfully against the bindings as she tried to move more. A deeper part of her knew the reality and it kept pushing to fight, keeping her from begging him for what her body craved once again. Yet, those claws weakened that fight, breaking the mental blocks down bit by bit as he taunted her writhing form.

The stains on the silk showed that fresh tears streamed from her hidden eyes as her head turned to the side in one last attempt to deny him.

"I.... I want... I don't want to be..... punished anymore...."

She could barely get the words out in a whisper, trying so hard to keep from begging for something else. The need to cum was right there, rising higher and higher, the want to beg for release on the tip of her tongue. Above all else, she knew that he will keep her right there on the edge until she does beg. However, begging this time means will fill her raw, burning insides and she didn't want anything more inside of her.

"Please.... Let me go.... I... I want to go home now... Haven't I been punished enough tonight?"

Sadeo had given Kristy the security of her bonds, bonds that held her, bonds that let her darkest passions have free range of her gorgeous young body. The security of her tight blindfold that deprived this stunning young coed of her sight and let her surrender to the sensation of the cold steel that now caressed her smooth velvet inner things. The consummate sadist enjoyed showing the lustful, ravenous, spectators the gorgeous young creatures weakness, and dark desires.

Kristy’s hips sensually rolled begging so eloquently for the pleasure only Sadeo could grant her, as her clit twitched with pure madness for attention. The hapless little coed arms and legs strained against her silken bonds as she tried to move more. Sadeo loved the sweet tears that stained Kristy’s flawless cheeks, her tawny copper head lulling from side to side as she fought so desperately not to beg him to take her and use her in any way that he desired,

"I.... I want... I don't want to be..... punished anymore...."

There was a hidden desperation in the young coed’s passion choked voice, a voice a weak sensual whisper laced with her need to cum and yet that tiny speck of her will to deny them her final fall from grace.

“You want to cum Kristy……….need to cum my sweet little pet…………All you have to do my sweet is ask and your desires will be granted……..that sweet pain that will free you for the ecstasy you desire.”

Sadeo knew that the young coed was repelled by the thought of begging, but to ask…….. now that was something that might lead to her delicious fall from grace.

Sadeo took out a small case and laid it on Kristy’s quivering abdomen. The case was filled with thin delicate needles, needles similar to those used for acupuncture.

“Shall I pierce you nipples pet………shall I decorate your delicious little dusky pink areolas with a sun brush of needles so you can once more taste that sweet sensual, seductive, erotic pain that will have you cuming and screaming in ecstasy Pet?”

There were tiny moments when Kristy would forget where exactly she was and what was happening to her. In those moments the room would be silenced and all she could hear was the voice of Mr Sadeo, sending her back to their private room and how they played. In those same moments she would come so close to breaking down and beg for him to make her cum, to be inside of her like she has wanted from the first day they met. He had learned early on how to break down her barriers, to find the true slut within her.

Then she would hear the panting and sounds of men masturbating in the background, smell of sex all around her and she could still feel her Mistress and De Loup inside of her. However, despite all that, it did in fact increase her need and desires as she slipped deeper into the sensations that were forced on her. Ever so slowly Kristy started to feed off the humiliation, to silently want to give her 'audience' a show they were all seeking. So far, from what she can sense of the situation, each and every one of them were getting off on her struggles, praising her for when something was forced on her. Naturally she couldn't understand why they weren't saving her, why so many watched with baited anticipation as she is tormented.

"I am no pet of yours.... you gave me away as if I am nothing..."

If it was a struggle her 'audience' wanted, the last of her energy would be to deny her tormentor for as long as possible. Even if her need to cum was right on the tip of her tongue, her body jerked slightly when the cold case was set on her trembling belly. She had known that Mr Sadeo had always wanted to pierce her, always teasing with the idea of making designs on her with needles. Though, at the time she refused him and didn't want to be marked up for when she came to work, not having permission from De Loup. Now, however, seemed to be an open game that allowed him to do as he pleased with her.

She was silent for a time as he teased her with the needle, threatening to pierce into her flesh and yet held back until she asked for it. It honestly didn't take her too long to break down even further, whimpering as the needle glided across her writhing body, making her jerk when it tickled as he poked her.

"Yes..."

Was the only thing she could whisper and turned her head to the side in shame, though her need to cum became greater than the need to be prideful.

"Yes..."

With that one simple word the last of Kristy’s pride evaporated. With that one simple word Sadeo knew that she was his. Oh she had tried to deny him when she had gasped "I am no pet of yours.... you gave me away as if I am nothing..." and yet she was his adoring little pet and she knew it as well as he did.

Sadeo had teased the gorgeous little coed with that thin serpent sharp needle, the threat of him piercing her perfect virgin nipples ever present until at last the hapless young beauty had whispered

Yes

“Of course Kristy.”

Sadeo breathed into her ear. Ever so slowly he pressed the point of the needle to the base of the young coed’s pale pink nipple. Sadeo savored the scream of pain that bubbled from Kristy’s soft moist pink lips. Kristy was gasping for breath as he now pressed the first of twenty needles into the sweet young coed’s puffy areola as he slowly formed a sun burst of delicate needles around Kristy’s tortured nipple.

“So enchantingly beautiful pet.”

He breathed into the bound beauty’s ear his fingers lightly caressing the needles and sending unimagined sensations pulse through Kristy’s tortured nipple and breast . Sadeo now turned his attention to Kristy’s un marred breast and nipple and her torment began again in earnest.

Sadeo could smell the hapless little coed’s arousal, that rich musky scent, so intoxicating filling his nostrils. Tears streamed down Kristy’s flawless cheeks as she shamelessly tittered on the edge of the abyss that sweet release so close and yet so elusive. It was then that Sadeo’s voice came from the darkness to her.

“Shall I take you know Kristy and give you the release you desire, that you need ….shall I fuck you trill you cum for all these good peoples’ entertainment .”

The pain had her jerking and twitching within the bindings, the first few needles were the worse and she begged for him to stop. Or so she thought, the voice was in her thoughts, yet nothing could come out of her lips as she gasped painfully for air. She jerked when his fingers brushed over the needles, crying out as the pain shot right through her, however her throat was so raw that anything that came out was barely heard.

Every nerve went into shock as he began to work on the other nipple, again forcing her to jerk and dance to the pain. All her mental focus was on the pain that she didn't register what it was doing to her body. She didn't feel how wet she had gotten, nor the twitching need for attention of her clit. Although, she did catch that gut wrenching need for release, a sensation that she could vaguely comprehend.

In reality she couldn't hear his question, barely even heard his voice as the only thing she did hear was the racing pounding of her heard, the heavy breathing that came from her parched lips. Beneath the blindfold her eyes had rolled shut and never truly knew when he had finished with the second nipple as she laid twitching and jerking on the table. Something told her to say yes considering she couldn't fight anymore, on the verge of slipping into the darkness with each passing second.

Kristy doesn't know if she actually said yes or not, her own voice didn't sound familiar to her anymore and the next thing she knew is that, now familiar, stretching between her legs. The heat of his cock felt like it was burning into her core and she came instantly when started to thrust. There wasn't anything she could do other than take it all, at this point she couldn't even scream if she wanted to as she came so unbelievably hard.

Again that one simple word bubbled almost silently from the young coed’s parched pink lips,

YES

That simple word that heralded Kristy’s fall from grace was breathed more than spoken just as Sadeo knew, for he knew that this sweet little naturally submissive coed could do nothing else but obey him. He gave Kristy what she truly craved, the security of her bounds, the blessed darkness of her blindfold, that kept her from seeing her own dark desires, but most of all he gave her the freedom to enjoy the carnal pleasures that he offered her, the glorious pain and the heady sexual ecstasy when he allowed her to cum, for nothing was her choice but his, well he offered her that illusion for he knew the truth of her darkest passions.

“I shall take you know Kristy and give you the release you desire, that you need ………I shall fuck you now till you cum for all these good peoples’ entertainment …………Pet.”

His dark commanding voice echoed in her young mind, his hot scalding cock parted the soft wet folds of her labia, and slowly stretched and filled her as no other man could. Sadeo’s lips seductively brushed Kristy’s parched lips, and he smiled wickedly as her gorgeous young body arched to him and the young coed came unbelievably hard, harder than she had ever came before in her young life.

“Again Kristy my sweet Pet!”

Sadeo slowly, meticulously, fucked the bound young beauty. Sadeo waited until Kristy was truly lost in the throes of her sinful passions it was then that Sadeo freed her bound ankles and he whispered,

“Again Kristy cum for me………….Cum for me Pet and draw me deeply into you tight gorgeous young body………..NOW Pet!”

Over the weeks that the young coed had known Mr. Sadeo he had schooled her in pain and pleasure but most of all he had schooled Kristy to obey him in all things.

It took Kristy to put up a very hard and long fight to fall into the submission that she fell into, a sub space where nothing no longer mattered to her. Her body and subconscious obey his commands where she was to far down the rabbit hole to comprehend what he said. He had her where everyone wanted her, giving herself to him freely, wrapping her weak limbs around him as she came over and over again.

Kristy had no voice, her cries were nothing more than gasps of air, struggling to stay awake for as long as possible. Though with all the stress she has gone through, it wouldn't be much longer and now with the continuation of her orgasms, it only pushed her further into a deep sleep. One where she hoped to wake up in her own bed and leave this nightmare behind.

She didn't know how long he had stayed inside of her, nor how many times she came soaking him and the table beneath her. All she did know is that the moment he came, his hot seed flooding and scolding her depths with her clawing deeply into his back, it was ultimately the last thing she truly remembers. Falling into a shivering, twitching mass that laid limp on the table and barely breathing as she finally slipped from the world.

Nothing from that point was felt, nor heard as she couldn't mentally or physically handle the situation any longer. This experience took it all out of her and as always, Mr Sadeo knew how to end her night with perfect, erotic bliss that left her utterly satisfied and exhausted enough to put her in a deep sleep for hours.

The crowd watched in awe as the stunning little coed finally fell from grace. No longer did she struggle against those that took in used her. They watched as Kristy gave herself willingly to Sadeo. They watched as she wrapped her legs around him, arched her gorgeous supple young body to him as she tried to draw him deeper and deeper into her. There was no holding back for the young coed now she was his and Sadeo knew. Kristy clung to him as if Sadeo was indeed her lover, she held nothing back, the young girl gave the saddest everything she had to give, and more. The crowd roared their approval at the show that Kristy now put on for them. In the end she screamed out her ecstasy as she came over and over again at Sadeo’s request until Kristy had nothing more to give. The spent and exhausted little coed lay limply on the altar of her defilement her hair mated clinging to her angelic face, her breathing shallow, and her gorgeous supple young body shimmering seductively in a fine sheen of sweat.

It was at this moment that her Mistress Lana invited the crowed to come and inspect the gorgeous young coed. As Kristy lay there in an unconscious dark abyss a dark nightmare formed, hands caressing her, fingers trailing over the thin needles that decorated her nipples and areolas. Then darker visions of fingers probing and fucking her juicy little pussy, others abusing and stretching her nearly virgin ass. Lana watched to see even in her unconscious state how many time this young beauty’s gorgeous body would cum.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When Kristy finally began to awake from her deep slumber she found her head resting in her Mistress’s lap. Her abused young body was dressed in a light summer sun dress of virginal white. Lana smiled down into her soft eyes, her lips brushed Kristy’s.

“ Your old life is gone darling and your new life as my slave Kristy………my sex slave has begun.”

Lana spoke slowly, clearly, letting her words sink in.

“Your life can be either misery, of tolerable it all depends on you Darling.”

Lana pressed her lips to the young coed’s her tongue slid across the sensual bow of the young girl’s lower lips waiting to see if she would open her sweet young mouth to her mistress.

Back