Working Her Way Through College ~ Closed ~

Multiple times she came for those hands that abused her, multiple times her body jerked and quaked, shivering after each crashing wave that hit her body. Kristy didn't know how long she had been sleeping and to wake up in some strange bed, with some stranger kissing her, needless to say, the panic set in quickly. Hearing the words only fed the panic as she vaguely remembers what happened last night. The drug made it all hazy and her head is pounding from the after math of it all. Kristy shook her head away from the kiss, confused as she sat up to move away from Lana and found a corner to curl up in.

The dazed look and confusion filled those crystal blue eyes as she examined her bruised wrists and ankles. Never in her life has she felt so much pain torturing her body, every muscle hurt and she couldn't understand why between her legs hurt so much. Especially her ass, both of her holes felt so bruised and swollen. Finally the pain of her nipples caught up to her, making her curl up into an even tighter ball as she nothing made sense to her.

"My head hurts....."

Kristy closed her eyes, resting her head against her knees and hugged her legs while trying to process what all happened.

"Did... Everyone last night... in that room.... fill me with their seed? How many men stood between between my legs with their cocks inside of me? Did you....."

She spoke with so much confusion while looking at her wrists, seeing the chafed skin around the bruises.

"Why was I punished? What did I do that was wrong?"

She looked so adorable and so very, very lost. Lana was not pleased with her little pet turned those sweet luscious lips from her. The dark ebony Mistress could see the look of confusion in those stunning blue eyes of that sweet little coed. As she tried to comprehend what her Mistress had just told her.

"My head hurts....."

Kristy moaned as she backed away from Lana her eyes fluttering close, as she rested her head against her knees and hugged her legs like a lost and frightened little girl. Lana was very tempted to grab Kristy by her tawny copper mane and make her situation very plain to the sweet little peaches and cream beauty but for now she would hold her hand.

"Did... Everyone last night... in that room.... fill me with their seed? How many men stood between between my legs with their cocks inside of me? Did you....."

Lana saw the look of fear flare in the young redhead’s tear shimmering blue eyes.

"Why was I punished? What did I do that was wrong?"

“No Darling everyone last night did not fuck that sweet little pussy of yours………….I took your virginity as was my right as I have bought you………….Mr. DeLoup did fuck that delicious little pussy of yours because he found you and offered you for sale……… And Master Sadeo showed us all what a very talented and very naughty girl you are as you more than willingly gave yourself to him for all to see you in your wild naked glory Darling.”

Lana did not lie to Kristy but rather shamed her with the bold brass truth. She let her words hit the young girl like a fist.

“As I said before baby Your life can be either misery, of tolerable it all depends on you. Make no mistake I have bought you to be a sexual slave, your youth and beauty determine your value to me, I shall enjoy you sexually and give you to those I chose so they can enjoy the carnal joys of that gorgeous supple young body of yours.”
Lana drew back the curtain by her bed to reveal a brilliant blue sky as seen from a jet.

“Darling in a few hours we will be landing in Central Africa where that sweet cream ivory body of your will make me a fortune.”

Lana’s eyes took on a harsh cold look as she crooked her finger for Kristy to come to her.

“Come here darling and give your mistress a nice juicy sexy kiss………or shall I piece your nipples as Master Sadeo did?”

Kristy didn't even realize they were flying right away which after she thought about it would explain her headache. She barely took a glance out the window, not wanting to think about where they were going until she vaguely recalled something De Loup had said to her.

"I know you don't plan on keeping me.... He told me you will sell me off... You don't want me anymore than he did..."

Being a whore is something she always dreaded being and yet here is she, soon to become just that. To make things worse is she knew now there's no escaping, she had slept too long and lost that chance long ago. She assumed they drugged her again to make her sleep longer and through the trip. Though, she had no proof of that.

She put her head back down on her knees to ignore Lana for a moment or two, wanting nothing to do with her considering the situation. Least of all, she didn't want to kiss her, did want to touch her or be touched anymore. Sadly, after last night, that is the only thing body did crave, fighting against her own mentality of things. It wanted to feel the attention, it craved to be held and touched despite all the bruises that painted her pale flesh.

"How .... How will I keep from getting pregnant? If I am having unwanted babies all the time, I won't make a very good whore to you..."

The movement of Lana's finger caught her attention and peaked out from where her eyes hid to glance at Lana. Kristy was no longer in a position to disobey and with some hesitation she uncurled herself and slowly crawled back towards Lana.

"Why do you wish for me to become a whore? Wouldn't it be more pleasing to have me to yourself? To have less risk of me getting damaged?"

Another moment went by before Kristy finally placed a soft kiss on Lana's lips. It wasn't anything special at first, shy and tentative as she slowly parted her lips to let her tongue tease Lana.

"I know you don't plan on keeping me.... He told me you will sell me off... You don't want me anymore than he did..."

There was a little girl lost quality to the young coed’s voice as she hid her angelic face on her knees. Lana knew now was not the time to press the young beauty but rather let her slowly come to accept her fate.

"How .... How will I keep from getting pregnant? If I am having unwanted babies all the time, I won't make a very good whore to you..."

With that sobbed question Lana could sense that this gorgeous young creature was slowly beginning to accept her new life. A pleased little smile bowed the ebony mistress’s lips as her new little pet hesitatingly uncurled herself and slowly crawled towards Lana. There was a natural, sensually, seductive fluid grace to the young girl’s movements that made Lana’s mouth water.

"Why do you wish for me to become a whore? Wouldn't it be more pleasing to have me to yourself? To have less risk of me getting damaged?"

The question hung between them as Kristy finally placed a soft kiss on Lana's lips. It wasn't anything special at first, shy and tentative kiss, and then the young coed slowly parted her lips to let her tongue tease Lana.

Lana slowly but dominantly deepened Kristy’s shy little kiss. Her tongue danced with the young girl’s teasing and inviting Kristy to explore the sweetness of her mistress’s mouth. The dark ebony beauty softly caressed Kristy’s cheek with the back of her hand. Their kiss lingered and deepened until the hapless young beauty was lost in its dark seductive sensuality. Lana cupped Kristy’s chin massaged the girl’s cheek with her thumb. Her other hand cupped the young coed’s breast and her thumb played across Kristy’s nipple through the thin material of her virginal white sundress. Lana wicked little smile only broadened as the sweet musky intoxicating fragrance of Kristy’s building arousal filled her nostrils. Oh yes this pale little beauty would indeed make her a fortune.

Kristy may not like her situation one bit and in her mind is always trying to find some escape route. Although she knew she has been defeated in more ways than one. Not only has she been sold and bought like some cattle, she is heading to a place she knows nothing about. She doesn't know the language there, her way around, or even she has a passport for that matter. Not one of her questions were answered which could only mean one thing, she'll end up having many, many unwanted and fatherless babies.

She had found out the hard way that she couldn't control what her body craves, though it didn't mean she had to be emotionally attached to the situation. The difference with Sadeo is, he knew how to force her to feel again, force those emotions to surface with or without her permission. Now that she has had time to recover, new walls were being put up with the assumption that Lana couldn't break them. Or anyone else for that matter.

During the kiss Kristy did her best to numb her emotions and only focus on what was obviously her new role in life. Her body jerked at the slightest touch to her extremely painful nipple, followed by soft whimpers as it also aroused her. Kristy knew from this point on that her only chance for survival is to submit, do as told and no fight whatever the future brings.

Each passing second Kristy submitted into the kiss and her desires, letting her body take over. Kristy remained on all fours since she had crawled over to Lana, her ass still high in the air as she kissed Lana. There's the slightest movement in her hips as her need increased, little shivers danced up and down her spine whne her clit twitches.

That gorgeous young body jerked so delightfully at the slightest touch to her extremely painful nipple, followed by soft whimpers as Kristy’s arousal was quite evident. A little pain slut the thought came like a flash to Lana, so that was whys she had responded so dramatically to Sadeo. Lana gave the young coed’s nipple a sharp pinch as she knelt before her on all fours like the adorable little pet that she called the young girl. With each passing moment Kristy submitted to her Mistress’ demanding kiss and her sinful desires as her gorgeous young body once more began to betray her.

Lana skillfully mixed pleasure and pain and was delighted as she saw the slightest movement in Kristy’s shapely hips as her need for relief increased, and those tell tale little shivers that danced up and down the girl’s spine when her clit twitches as Lana rolled it under the pad of her thumb.

“ Stand up darling and let me see that stunning young body of yours that you are hiding beneath that sun dress.”

Lana already knew that the young coed had no real choice but to obey. She was now a stateless person, no passport , no form of identification, and no way to prove who she had been.

Her mistress lounged back as she anticipated the show her shy little pet was about to perform. The girl could not help herself as she had a natural seductive sensuality and a strong submissive need to please. Lana watched as the Virginal white sun dress slid down Kristy’s supple young body to pool around her trim little ankles. The young coed stood barefoot before her Mistress in the undergarments that her Mistress had ordered her to be dressed in. Lana loved the little lace collar and bow that caressed the innocent young coed’s slender neck and the delicate sliver leash that hung down between her firm proud young breast. The lingerie was chosen to accentuate Kristy’s sensual charms.

“Come Darling and lay across my lap.”

Like Sadeo there was a sweet dark compelling note of command to Kristy’s ebony Mistress’ voice.

It floored Kristy when her nipple got pinched painfully and she screamed out into the kiss, curling away from the pain. She couldn't understand why everyone likes to hurt her so much, or why it feels like she's constantly getting punished the last few days. Instead of questioning it though, she slid back to her knees and took the dress off noticing the fresh hint of blood that came from her swollen nipple.

After taking the dress off she saw that every inch of her was painted with bruises from the events of last night. All those hands that groped, pinches, mauled her had left many hand prints on her delicate ivory skin. It of course sickened her to see what her Mistress allowed to happen, the outfit didn't bother her considering the things she had to wear at the club. Though she did silently question why it's always white, it's not like she's a virgin anymore.

Her nipples were the worse part of her body as they were swollen, bruised and markings showed where each needle had entered the skin. The many hands that groped and pinched those needled filled nipples made them untouchable and in her eyes very ugly. Naturally her Mistress didn't seem to care about any of it and only wanted to hurt her more. After all, it was something she allowed the party from last night to do, luckily Kristy wasn't awake through it all.

Without speaking and after examining the bruises that marked last of her world, Kristy slowly slid back down onto the bed and laid across Lanas' lap. Kristy flinched and jerked when laying down onto her breasts, gasping as the pressure of the bed pressed into the nipples. She didn't know what to expect other than more pain of some kind and she did her best to prepare for whatever Lana had planned.

All the while she couldn't stop looking at her wrists and arms with silent questions, wondering why anyone would want her when she looks like this. Lana obviously wishes to sell her, Kristy had no doubts that being a red head would bring her nice coin, yet why would anyone buy damaged goods? These thoughts came out of no where and Kristy pushed them to the side and brought her focus back to what Lana was doing.

Lana was very pleased when Kristy had risen and obediently slid her sundress from her supple young body.

“Darling lose the lingerie I wish to see your naked perfection.”

Lana knew that this to her little submissive Miss would do. There was a little gasp whimper as the naked young coed laid across her Mistress’s lap. Her mistress’s fingers trailed lightly over the firm sensual curve of the young girl’s derrière………..

WHACK

“I know you need a firm hand young lady to teach you that I can be very stern with you when necessary.”

WHACK

Lana’s hand came down harder, hard enough to make Kristy’s firm little butt jiggle so sensually. Then her Mistress gathered the sobbing young coed into her arms and cradled her as if she was a lost little waif. Lana brushed the tears from Kristy’s cheeks.

“you asked earlier how will you will keep from getting pregnant? Or how you will avoid having unwanted babies all the time, that, that won't make a very good whore for me darling..."

Her mistress lifted Kristy’s chin with a single finger and gazed adoringly down into the girl’s soft tear shimmering eyes.

“I have no intention of letting any rutting man to put a baby in that taunt little belly of yours darling or running that gorgeous figure of yours babe.”

Lana leaned closer and let her lips brush Kristy’s eye lids in a genteel kiss.

“ Rest Darling girl for I know last night was very tiring for you.”

Lana cradled the young coed’s head to her soft firm breast.

“Rest Babe it will be a few more hours till we land.”

That sweet musky scent of Kristy’s arousal filled Lana’s nostrils.

“Is there something you want Babe?”

Kristy wasn't nearly as prepared for the blows as she had hoped and the second one brought her into tears. For as much as she wanted to pull away and get away from Lana, she knew better. Not only that, she had no where to run, they were on a plane after all. The comforting holding did feel good and Kristy wanted more of that, her voice soothing and touch took the pain away.

Kristy only really heard half what was being said as she sobbed through most of it, unable to stop the crying for many reasons. The pain in her body has been refreshed each time she moved or when Lana touches her and more than anything Kristy did want to keep resting. The reprieve from all the torment last night sounded like heaven to her. Yet, she didn't fully trust Lana and her last question made it sound like her permission to rest was a test. It had Kristy wondering if she would truly allow rest or if once she let her guard down, Lana would do something.

For a few moments Kristy did rest, finding comfort in her Mistress' arms and the caressing felt good as well. However, it was messing with her too much, she didn't want to be emotionally attached to any of this, especially know that Lana plans on selling her. Comfort like this only taunted Kristy right now, it wasn't real to her and it was easier to hate instead of getting attached. A lesson she learned the hard way with Sadeo, the moment she showed him affection, he tossed her out.

Without saying anything or responding to the question, Kristy got back into position, draping over Lana's lap. Only this time Kristy got onto all fours and spread her legs apart and the position also allowed her breasts to hang freely. It was all to give Lana access to whatever she wanted, displaying herself in a different manner for Lanas' desires. Deep down she knew Lana wasn't done with her, allowing for rest only a trick to make Kristy think she was nice and caring.

How so very predictable Lana thought as the young coed surrender to her kiss, and yet is was a matter of obedience. This stunning young creature was trying to hide, to keep a little bit of herself for her. Yet her Mistress also knew that the young coed was so very alone, and longed for a tender touch and to once again become just a girl, instead of the slave that she had come with the crashing of the auctioneer’s gavel, a life time ago, at The Fallen Angel.

Lana was very tempted to compel this young beauty to submit to her but decide rather that she would seduce Kristy just for the sheer joy of conquering her and bending this stunning young creature to her will. Lana already knew that Kristy’s stunning young body would betray her every time, that the young coed had a need to please others no matter what the cost to her herself. She was an adorable little submissive by nature Lana had seen it the way that Sadeo had so easily manipulated her the night of her sale and had the young coed giving herself so willingly to him and his sadistic attentions. So rather than disciplining her stunning little Pet she cradled the sobbing young coed giving her the security of her arms. Her Mistress rocked Kristy in her arms gently caressing her petting her and running her fingers through her tawny copper hair.

“Rest my poor darling……..rest……..your safe now hear in my arms.”

Lana knew that it would take time to seduce the young coed, time for her to come to her Mistress and offer her body to her to use as Lana desired.

“There, there Darling.”

Lana cooed. Yes it would take time, but it would also give young Kristy time to heal from the ordeal of her sale to once more become the flawless young beauty that would be highly in demand in equatorial Africa.

The attention only confused Kristy all the more and she expected that Lana would be pleased. Instead, Lana insisted that she rest and heal up, giving her time to really process the situation. Back at the club there never really was anytime to process it all, either Kristy was in the moment of what was happening, in school, or sleeping. At home, there were many distractions to keep her from ever truly process and accept things for what they were.

Here and now on the other hand, Lana, in a sense, was forcing Kristy to fully accept instead of going with the flow. After a few moments of being comforted by the security of Lana rocking and holding her, Kristy laid back down on the bed and rested her head on Lanas' lap, closing her eyes for the being. The lack of trust kept her from falling asleep too soon, not comprehending what kind of game Lana was playing, the rules were different than De Loup and Sadeo. Where they didn't let her rest, kept using her until she couldn't take anymore, Lana actually allowed Kristy some down time.

Kristy didn't know the exact moment of when she finally did slip from the world around her, letting the sounds of the plane drown out her thoughts. Savoring the caressing and petting of her Mistress' delicate fingers as it all made the torment fade into nothing. It did arouse her in ways that she wanted to deny and for a short time her hips and legs squirmed softly from the building need. Although, in the end, the need to heal and simply relax won the battle and Kristy drifted off at the request of her Mistress.

There was a sublime cruelty in Lana’s seduction of her sweet little coed. She cradled Kristy’s head on her lap, ran her fingers through the girl’s hair letting it sensually drip from his finger tips as if it was living liquid copper. Lana hummed a soft little lullaby as Kristy slowly surrenders to the sleep. A smile played across the dark ebony mistress’s full ripe lips as she watched the young girl’s hips and legs squirmed softly from the building need for release in that unguarded moment between sleep and waking where Kristy’s gorgeous young body made it quite clear what it wanted without the nagging interference of her pious little mind.

Lana wanted her stunning little pet kept on the edge and unfulfilled until she came to her begging for release. To that end Lana continued her regime of soft, sensually, seductive, caresses knowing right well what it would do to her treacherous young body. Lana also knew that this stunning young creature responded very powerfully to pain. That combined with her naturally submissive nature and her desire to please, her Mistress juristically disciplined Kristy from time to time to enhance the girl’s arousal.

It was a long game, one that required patience, but the potential rewards of Kristy’s complete seduction was worth the effort and in the mean time she was healing, her bruises fading and her peaches and cream pale complexion growing stronger by the day.

Kristy didn't speak much to Lana as she was allowed to heal and soak in her surroundings. What wasn't permitted however was any form of release as Lana teased and taunted Kristy, though Kristy never broke down enough to beg for it either. She obeyed and did as Lana requested which is all that mattered since Kristy was a slave and nothing more. Lana never asked what she wanted which made things easier on some degree, yet more difficult in other ways. There were times when she wanted to break and beg.

After Kristy had mostly healed and only a few faint bruises were left, something deep within her was nagging, begging for something only her mistress could give. It was a lazy morning when Kristy woke up and as always in her Mistress' lap with her fingers lightly caressing and petting through her hair. Kristy wasn't sure of how to ask or what to do and laid there for a moment or two waking up.

"Mistress..... Will... Will you fuck me today? I... I desire to be filled with whatever cock you choose... To cum for you... I want to pleasure you today.."

Kristy didn't move though as she remained laying down, lazily caressing her Mistress' leg while waiting for a response.

The first crack in Kristy’s armor came as she gazed up into her mistress’s eyes and softly cooed

"Mistress..... Will... Will you fuck me today? I... I desire to be filled with whatever cock you choose... To cum for you... I want to pleasure you today.."

Kristy didn't move though as she remained laying down, lazily caressing her Mistress' leg while waiting for a response.

“Your request darling pleases me.”

Lana’s lips sweetly and teasingly brushed Kristy’s

“You choose Darling.”

Lana laid out a series of dildo for her little coed to choose from. They ranged from small pink ones to huge back ebony dildos that would more than challenge Kristy to take them into her gorgeous supple young body.

Lana knew that the young coed must choose and to see just how submissive and needy she really was.

It has been a few days since she's had anything between her legs and her first experience with the dildos' or any cock for that matter were not the most memorable ones. These past few days Kristy has actually appreciated more ways than one, though she also knew that this tender period wouldn't last forever.

Kristy looked over the toys and knew instantly that some wouldn't satisfy her at all, where others were too big to handle at this time. After a moment or two she picked a fairly decent sized one, a little bigger and thicker than Mr Sadeo.

"This one... To start with... I... I would like to learn how to enjoy it before using the bigger ones... If that is okay with you Mistress.."

Kristy got into the display position that Mr Sadeo had taught her, allowing herself to slip into her submissive state while presenting the toy to Lana.

Lana was beside herself with dark glee when her adorable little coed’s armor finally cracked and she wistfully asked.

Lana knew that this betrayed beauty could only be won by patience and seduction. Now she had her sweet little innocent pet choosing the very dildo that she would soon be defiled with.

"This one... To start with... I... I would like to learn how to enjoy it before using the bigger ones... If that is okay with you Mistress.."

Kristy’s Mistress was pleasantly surprised when the young coed selected a dildo larger than Sadeo’s impressive cock. Lana surprise increased as Kristy gracefully dropped to her knees with a seductive fluid grace demurely lowered her eyes and held out the selected dildo like a dutiful little slave girl.

“An excellent choice darling.”

Lana took the offered phallic from Kristy’s out stretched hands and softly whispered ,

“Display Darling….back straight………head up………”

Lana wanted to see just how far Kristy’s training had gone.

Lana slipped one end of the double headed dildo into her own pussy. The other end of the ebony dildo brushed Kristy’s moist ripe lips. The moment of truth was at hand would the little coed willingly become Lana’s sweet little pet and sex slave.

During the time Kristy was healing physically and regaining her strength, she also studied her surroundings and most of all, studied Lana. Kristy had learned many things about her new Mistress, a few little scars that showed in the right lighting proved that Lana hadn't been lying about her history. At the same time it somehow made her stronger as a person and that is something Kristy like about Lana.

None of what happened truly made sense to Kristy on some level. She was a good girl and alway worked hard to prove herself to others, trying to make something of herself. And now the only thing she could do was survive whatever Lana tossed at her, an entire life has vanished in a few hours to fully depend on one person. That is what Kristy had the hardest time dealing with, having to depend on someone else for everything. She worked so hard to get to where she was in life, to show independence and grow from every experience. Something Lana didn't know about Kristy, even De Loup didn't know that about her and yet, Kristy never talked about her life to anyone either.

Instead, she is here struggling to accept her new role in life as she displays herself for Lana. The strength of what she used to be has vanished from her eyes and is replaced with submission. Her every breathe is now in the hands of her Mistress and in its own little way, that excited Kristy. There was never any way to know what the future held for Kristy and Lana never really spoke of actually selling her off for good, just selling her body for other men to use. For as much as Kristy hated that idea, her body responded to the very idea of being used, even now her hips rolled slightly towards the fake cock.

Her wetness could be seen glistening off the ebony phallus when her hips pulled back a little. It took every bit of effort to keep her eyes opened as she knew that is what Lana likes. The lust and desire filled those blue orbs as she kept the gaze of her Mistress, slowly stilling her hips to regain control of the display position. What Sadeo had taught her was to keep still while displaying and that is what Kristy forced herself to do now. Though the signs of desire and need were written all over her face, in the way she breathed and racing heart as she obeyed her Mistress.

Lana could see the play of emotions play across her sweet little sexy coed’s angelic face. The dominate dominatrix saw the fear, a trace of sadness for a life lost, and yet there was excitement in those stunning blue eyes of Kristy’s as she obediently assumed the display position that Sadeo her during their evenings at The Fallen Angel. Lana cupped Kristy’s chin, her thumb caressed the young coed’s cheek.

“Very nice Darling………”

The ebony dominatrix cooed, her lips brushing the young coed’s moist soft pink lips, with ever word Lana spoke. The sweet intoxicating musky scent of the young girl’s arousal filled Lana’s flared nostrils as her own lust to possess this stunning young creature built to a fevered pitch her own pussy longing to be fucked by the innocent young coed. Lana could feel her own pussy clamping down on the double ended dildo. Her lips now crushed to Kristy’s in a deeply passionate and demanding kiss. As that darkly sinful and forbidden kissed deepened Lana reclined drawing her little pet with her. The seductive dominatrix positioned Kristy astride her the glistening tip of the dark ebony dildo teasing the young coed’s soft pink folds, just nuzzling Kristy’s throbbing clit.

“Make love to me Darling………….”

Came Lana’s cooed command.

“………Oh and keep your hands at the nape of your neck my sweet girl!”

Lana’s hand’s rested on Kristy’s hips and slowly began to slide up the sensual curves of the young coed’s gorgeous supple body to once more cup Kristy’s breasts, her mistress’s thumbs grazing her taunt rose pink nipples.

Kristy moved slowly with Lana and melted into the kiss until she straddled on top and the request slightly confused her. One thing Kristy hasn't done is make love to anyone, nor did she really want to considering she didn't love anyone in this moment in time. The most she had is some respect and even that took some effort to gain, yet the request forced her to go past just simple respect.

Kristy didn't want to ask or speak anymore than she needed to and with little choice, she lifted her hips up slowly while keeping her balance. The whole time she kept her hands at her neck and she whimpered as the cold, fake cock slowly spread her open to push deeply inside. About half way, Kristy was panting and trembling as she gripped the dildo tightly while she kept sinking herself until it was fully impaled into her.

It was difficult for her to keep her hands in place as the sensations overwhelmed her, the trembling made it a challenge to keep any kind of balance. Although, she managed to do as requested and the desire to cum flooded her crystal blue eyes while she gazed into her Mistress' eyes. At the same time, Kristy froze in place trying to process her own actions, being on top like she is provided a different set of sensations. It has also been a short while since she has had anything this deep inside of her that the nerves felt like they were waking up for the first time. It wasn't anything like it was back at the strip club, though this time she isn't drugged, nor scared like before which made all this a bit much to fully process.

Such an obedient little thing Lana though as Kristy slowly impaled herself on the ebony dildo. Oh how the adorable little coed struggled to keep her delicate hands at the nape of her neck just as she was told to. And oh those stunning blue eyes smoldering with the lust that course through every fiber of Kristy supple young body. The young beauty only though that her hungry little pussy was fully impaled, that was until Her Mistress thrust her own hips up driving that sweet large ebony dildo another inch or so into Kristy’s tight little pussy. Lana’s own shaven pussy ground against Kristy’s and a gasp of pleasure escaped from Lana’s own moist lips.

“Umm Darling you do please me!”

There was no mistaking the lust in Lana’s voice nor the dark desire in her eyes.

“Rise up on your knees my sweet girl!”

The sensual ebony dominatrix passion laced voice commanded the young coed. Her thumbs rolled Kristy’s sweet little nipples beneath their pads. Slowly Lana increased the tempo of their coupling driving the dildo deeper and deeper into the young coed’s pussy. Lana let her little pet see how much she desired her.

Her Mistress’s words of praises washed over Kristy as Lana began to truly fuck her adorable little coed in earnest. Lana knew that she would draw a series of soul searing orgasms from the young girl. Use her until Kristy though, no knew, she would die from the sheer pleasure of it. Now Lana was not content with merely rolling her young slave’s nipples beneath her the pads of her thumbs but now began to gently pinch and tug on those succulent little buds. As Lana built their coupling to a blinding crescendo her mauling of Kristy’s nipples became harsher until the girl screamed out her ecstasy, her Mistress seductively mingling a touch of pain with Kristy’s pleasure. Oh what plans she had for this young innocent. The General, Yes General Magabi would be the first of young Kristy’s clients to please. And the sooner she learned to enjoy a touch of pain the better it would be for her. But first there was the manner of Kristy’s seduction and her devotion to please her Mistress. Once Kristy fell for Lana it would be time to sell the young beauty to the highest bidder.

Kylila hated the pain being placed on her breasts, it hurt more than anything and she struggled so hard to not reach down to protect them. It wasn't anything at all like Mr Sadeo or even De Loup for that matter, it was different and Kristy couldn't figure out how or why. Lana had nails that dug into her flesh, however, that wasn't it considering Sadeo had those metal claws that did the same. Only thing Kristy could come up with is the simple fact that this wasn't real to her, the cock that filled her wasn't real, the emotions weren't real.

None of that really mattered much when Lana picked up the pace and drove hard into Kristy, something she barely remembers from the first time. This time there was no pain involved, only pleasure as the fake dildo pushed into her, each thrust hitting all those tender nerves. Before long, Kristy was crying out with a mixture of pain and pleasure, fighting to keep the position Lana had requested.

The position wasn't easy after the fourth orgasm crashed through KRisty. She had to drop her hands and fall forward onto Lana, placing her hands on either side of Lana as to not crush her Mistress. Kristy was trembling hard, her flesh breaking out in chills as she was nearing her limit, though she never begged Lana for rest, nor did she beg her for more either. Kristy simply took what Lana wanted to give her without complaint and came many times, squirting her juices as she came.

Lana slowly began to pick the pace of her sensual, fucking of Kristy’s delicious little pussy. The ebony dominatrix expertly toyed with the young coed’s mind and gorgeous young body as she continued her seduction of the young innocent. There was no place for Kristy to run to, no way of proving who she was, no passport. Not even a driver’s license to prove who she had been. Kristy’s fate rested entirely in her Mistress’s hands and her ability to please Lana.

As Lana trust up into little beauty Kristy gasped. This time there was no pain involved, only pleasure as the fake dildo pushed into her, each thrust hitting all those tender nerves. Before long, Kristy was crying out with a mixture of pain and pleasure, fighting to keep the position Lana had requested. Her hands gripped at the nape of her neck, astride her Mistress. The position wasn't easy after the fourth orgasm crashed through Kristy. She had to drop her hands and fall forward onto Lana, Kristy was trembling hard, her flesh breaking out in chills as she was nearing her limit, though she never begged Lana for rest, nor did she beg her for more either. Kristy simply took what Lana wanted to give her without complaint and came many times, squirting her juices as she came.

It was then that Lana enfolded Kristy in her arms, rolled the girl to her side, as she seductively rolled her hips to Kristy’s now well fucked little pussy. Lana’s lips softly played across Kristy’s moist ripe lips sensually inviting the young coed to surrender to its seductive pleasure. Lana cooed,

“You do please me so much Darling that it hurts, I want you so much.”

Each word sensually brushed the young coed’s moist luscious lips.

“God how I need you Kristy!”

Lana’s voice wrung with just the right note of sweet sincerity and desperate need even as Lana was trying to decide which African petty dictator would be the first to enjoy the young coed’s sweet charms.

Kristy took a few moments to calm down and gather herself a little while listening to Lana and savoring the heat of her embrace. There were many things that Kristy didn't want to believe and a lot of those things were the words that came from Lana. On a deeper gut feeling she knew they were not true, the look in her Mistress' eyes never fully matched the tone in her voice. It sometimes seemed as though she was always planning and naturally left Kristy in the dark of what those plans were.

Then there were the actions, like right now, the way Lana held and soothed her would twist the confusion that much more. For Kristy it's always the little things that mattered the most, she knew what her future meant now and the only person she can trust is Lana. The silent tears crept down her cheeks as Lana kept playing her game and Kristy didn't know what to believe anymore.

Without speaking a word, she closed the gap between their lips and softly kissed her Mistress. For Kristy it was the only way to keep from speaking to Lana and an action that she knew Lana wanted from her. The fake dildo was still buried deep inside of Kristy and each tiny movement would send a tingling shiver dancing along her spine. However, in response, Kristy slowly started to roll her hips on her own free will and without question.

Although Kristy was fighting to bury her emotions, not allowing herself to get emotionally attached again to anyone from this point, her passion still remained. It is clear as to what her future is now as Lana already explained in the beginning and Kristy found no reason to fight it anymore. It wasn't easy for her to truly accept the idea of becoming a slutty whore, however, in the end she also knew that it was pointless to keep fighting.

This world of entrapment has won, Lana has won.... Kristy wanted more than she could admit to. Her body craved for things that only the imagination could bring to life and she wanted Mr Saedos' crops and floggers and claws again. She ached to be bound and helpless while her tormentor used her for their pleasure. These were the things that teased her visions as she kissed Lana deeper and her hips moved to impale herself onto that thick cock.

All the while, Kristy didn't speak of her own desires, she only did what she thought Lana wanted and made it a goal of hers to keep Lana happy so she wouldn't sell her off permanently. The words of her Mistress did please Kristy very much and she thrived off such praises, though at the same time, De Loups words still haunted Kristy to this very day. Everything has left Kristy in the darkness filled with confusion and no direction.

Lana enjoyed toying with her stunning young coed. She loved the way this young beauty struggled against her seduction. The way Kristy fought against her own dark desires even as she hesitantly closed the distance between her mistress’s and her own lips and softly kissed her Mistress. As their kiss deepened Kristy slowly started to roll her hips to Lana’s, working the double ended dildo deeper into to her own hungering pussy, of her own free will and without question. Lana’s web of entrapment had won, Lana dark seduction had won and Kristy’s gorgeous young body made it quite clear that the young coed wanted more than she could admit to. Lana smiled as she remembered how this stunning young beauty had responded to Mr. Sadeo and Lana knew what Sadeo required of his little protégés, and she would ensure that young Kristy’s darker and unspoken desires were met by the men that Lana selected fore her adorable young coed.

Lana knew that her young protégé had lost everything, had left Kristy in the darkness filled with confusion and with no direction. Over the next three weeks Lana lavished praise on young Kristy as she continued the young girl’s seduction. There were times when Kristy made little mistakes when Lana would take Kristy across her lap and give her a sharp spanking, at other times she would bind the young girl between two pillars and take a flogger to her chaste flawless skin until Kristy came for her.

It was at the beginning of the sixth week, as they lay together in Lana’s bed after a rather torrid session of sexual splendor that her Mistress told Kristy that she would be paying a visit to General Macumba, a local war lord and she would be “entertaining” him for next week.

“The General is very discriminating Kristy and as a military man is use to complete obedience.”

Lana cooed to her young lover.

“Now dress and my dear and remember you are mine and how well you please the general reflects on me Darling.”

As soft sensual kiss caresses the young coed’s moist ripe lips.

“Something conservative I think for the General!”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The General’s compound was Spartan, and bristled with military effenency. General Macumba smiled as he studied the photograph of the petite red haired beauty with the soft soulful emerald green eyes that Mistress Lana had provided for him. He was looking forward to the next week and what he would do to this sweet little petite white beauty.

”General there is a young lady here to see you.”

“Show her in Lieutenant.”

Macumba was seated behind his desk as Kristy entered his private office.

Over the time Kristy had learned to at least trust Lana and slowly accepted the idea of being completely dependent on someone else. There were times when Kristy thought of home, thought of her studies and wondered if anyone was missing her at all. She had stopped thinking of the people who sold her into this life, no longer wishing to remember the wasted time she spent working for De Loup. Those memories were always to painful for her and she used that to keep her heart locked away, never wanting to give it away again.

There were moments when Lana almost broke that door down, the things she would say, the tenderness she gave, and especially in the heat of the moment. In the end, Kristy always managed to keep that door locked tightly and only did as she was told and doing the things that made Lana happy. She hated the punishments, they were always humiliating for Kristy and made her feel small during the spankings. At the same time, she learned how to accept them and even enjoy it some of which she would do something on purpose to receive the spankings.

When Lana spoke of entertaining some general, Kristy almost broke down into tears at the idea and fought against the idea of protesting to go. However, she had to remind herself that this is what Lana had wanted the whole time, to sell her off and use her as a means to make money. It was clear in Kristy's eyes that she didn't want to go as she got dressed in an outfit that she hoped would work.

As Kristy walked into the room with the General, she kept her head lowered and her now long hair was braided to keep her from hiding her face. She wore a sheer sliver shirt that barely showed the outline of her bra, a tight fitting skirt that reached just past her knees and stood in silver highheels to show off the length of her legs. The outfit brought out all of her curves and yet kept what hid beneath a mystery.

Kristy didn't really know what to do after the door closed in behind her, leaving her there alone with the General. Something kept telling her to drop to her knees and present herself to him, although, he hasn't instructed anything of her either. It has been a long time since she was with another man since De Loup and Sadeo, that she was scared of what he would do to her. Kristy tried to think of the things that Lana had told her, however, her mind froze and she could feel his eyes all over her. It was a struggle to not turn around and leave the room.

Back