Working Her Way Through College ~ Closed ~

Malevalous saw the sweet little smile that bowed Kristy’s moist ripe lips. Kristy as she hung there between heaven and hell smiled at Jenny after seeing the exhausted glaze in the depths of her pets blue eyes. The young girl was just about at her physical and perhaps mental exhaustion. Where Kristy had been allowed to bath and eat, Jenny had been entertaining Lucien Malevalous with her sweet screams and tight little body. Yet now he took sadistic pleasure in positioning the young beauties so they could see each other’s pain and ecstasy. He knew that what Kristy wanted most was to give her body to him, to have him use her as he pleased. But first she would dance for him, dance with her little blue eyed pet. Lucien made both girls’ cum to the caress and the fiery kiss of the lash’s sensually seductive leathery tongues before he grated Kristy her little heart’s desire.

Lucien had fucked Kristy hard that night, took her several times before she was spent and exhausted and al, the while Jenny hung in her bounds as she witness her mister being taking and dominated by their Master Mr. Malevalous. The poor little blue eyed teen beauty was torn between master a d Mistress and her eyes always came back to Kristy.

The pattern of their life soon settled into a pattern where Kristy received the softer attentions of their master. And Jenny the harsher attentions not only of the Master but of her mistress and blossoming dominatrix, Kristy. The harsher their treatment of her the more she screamed danced and cooed so sweetly for them.

Kristy instantly fell into submission without holding anything back for her Master. It had been a mentally and physically demanding day that by the time he was done with the whipping, her body eagerly accepted the pounding he gave. She let everything go the moment she felt his hot cock stretching her open, simply becoming a toy for his pleasure. The general had taken her the same way, although she felt nothing for him, knowing what she was to the General. Malevalous on the other hand pounded into her with every intent on owning her very soul.

Kristy had no idea how many times he claimed her that night, let alone how many orgasms it took until she was a sobbing mess, releasing a variety of pent up emotions. Not even the stable groomers had brought her to tears as she typically shut down most of the time. Malevalous didn't allow her to shut down though, he mixed the pain with the pleasure, each time she showed any sign of disappearing on him, the pain would force her back to reality. He kept going until she finally broke into genuine tears, refusing to let her hide any part of her from him.

After that night, Kristy slept hard for a couple of days, sleep she hadn't had in a very long time. When she did wake up a few times, it surprised her that he would be right there with her. It didn't take long to find a new routine, although it did take Kristy a while to adjust to this new life. For the first few days she refused to leave his side with fear that if she did, she would come to find all this to be a dream.

There were some things that she didn't like doing to Jenny and while learning how to do something it ended up hurting Jenny. Those were the times when Kristy really felt bad and wanted to stop, however, Malevalous corrected things and kept it the scene going until Jenny was cumming from it. Which ended with them having sex for hours until both girls passed out in his arms, waking up in his bed every time.

Living life in luxury ended up being more than she could ever expect and somewhere along the way she had managed to give him everything. He had captured her heart one of the nights she gave herself to him, forcing Jenny to watch as a punishment for disobeying a simple command. To him it most likely was to take pleasure from her body, to use her like he typically would any other night. Although for her, it was the night she fell in love with him, of course she couldn't express that knowing he wouldn't feel the same. Also, in her own experience so far, expressing such things meant getting discarded and she didn't want that again.

A week had gone by before Kristy knew it and she started to miss aspects of her old routine at the stables. The next morning when she woke up before Malevalous and Jenny, smiling when looking at the two of them sleeping, Kristy slowly snuck out of bed. The sun was barely coming up over the mountains giving just enough light to go outside before anyone else woke up. Without getting dressed she went outside and made up her own track around the estate to run naked and free in the cold morning air. She had gotten used to being naked that it no longer bothered her. At times she did think of the sexy outfits that De Loup and Temperance put her in, wondering if Malevalous would appreciate outfits like that.

While she ran, Kristy thought of everything else as well, mostly Jenny and thinking that she would make a great looking pet. A smile teased her lips as she thought about what kind of pet to turn Jenny into, giving her multiple tails, ears and paws to play with. For the time being she kept jogging until her Master woke up and hopefully he won't be too upset with her for leaving his side, yet she did want to stay in shape along with some alone time as well.

Lucien Malevalous slowly steadily seduced Kristy. It pleased him the day that he knew the sweet little coed had fallen in love with him. Though it was not in his nature to love, he did cherish this sweet young beauty and to a lesser extent her little pet Jenny. For Malevalous, his sadistic nature, did not lend its self to let Kristy become a gentle Mistress to Jenny. For him he would mold Kristy into a sensual little dominatrix who would come to enjoy inflecting pain as well as pleasure for her little redheaded pet Jenny, for what Lucien Malevalous had seen from the beginning was that sweet little Jenny was a masochist and the petite little beauty craved the pain her Mistress gave her as much if not more than the pleasure she received at Kristy’s hands.

Malevalous watched as the stunning young naked redheaded beauty ran naked through the grounds of the estate. As he watched this gorgeous young creature run wild in free glorying in her nakedness an idea began to form in his twisted mind. An idea that would build on her own natural desires to be wild and free and yet would end in Kristy being captive and bend to the darkest desires of his guests. Oh he had told her he would not whore her or Jenny out, yet he had not said whether he would share them with his guests or not.

“Do you miss your grooms the freedom of running like a wild headstrong little filly Kristy?”

Malevalous called from the balcony off his bedchamber that looked down on the lush, wild, untamed, and landscape of his estate.

“ You will train your little pet to run naked and wild Kristy, encourage her with the fiery seductive kiss of the lash my sweet while I watch from the balcony.”

Each morning Lucien would watch as Kristy became an expert with the lash and gave Jenny what she most desired. It was at the end of the week Lucien Malevalous called his little Kittens to him.

“I shall be giving a party next weekend for some very important and favored guests and it would please me if you pleased them as you please me.”

He saw the shock in Kristy’s soft emerald green eyes , as usual Jenny kept her soft blue eyes demurely lowered.
“I told you Kristy that I would not whore you out and I have kept my word. I did not say that I would not share you or your little pet on occasion with valued and honored friends.”

He paused for a moment before continuing.

“ But my sweets they will have to catch you first that is why I have encouraged your running Kristy, yours and Jenny’s as well.”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The night of the party Malevalous dressed his little kitten for his and his guests pleasure.

“There will be a hunt this evening! Our two young and beautiful Hinds the prize! That is if you can catch them.”

Lucien held up his hands for silence.

“Now as most of you gentlemen are older, I have laid out a maze for the hunt as our two sweet beauties are fleet of foot. If they find their way through before caught they are mine if not then he or she that captures them can do whatever they pleas to or with them……..within reason…..”

He smiled down on his young beauties.

“You shall have a three minute head start. Go my lovelies…………Run my dears.”

Lucien Malevalous’ guest cheered and bayed as if they were hounds that would run the young doe’s to ground.

During the time Kristy ran she had been thinking of the last few days and her time spent with him. If there was one thing that Kristy has learned from all this servitude is that she likes structure. She thrives on having a routine and a strict schedule, yet he hasn't truly given her one. As long as she obeys and gives him the attention he well deserves, he seemed to be happy and content. Kristy wanted to do more though and this free range he has provided her, although very appreciated, she simply didn't know what to do with herself.

Most of the time it is him teaching her how to dominate Jenny, with which she found easier and easier to do. The more she did it, the more she loved tormenting her pet. When he told her about the party though and the rules of what will happen, she didn't like the idea. It had her questioning if this meant he plans on giving her away to the winner that catches her. Even with his reassurances, this 'game' didn't settle well with her at all, yet she didn't have a choice in the matter.

Throughout the week Kristy had formed a morning routine that would last almost until lunchtime because one thing led to another. It started out with her and Jenny waking up early to go on their run, which Kristy made it difficult for Jenny. Most of the time she was bound in some form or another with a tail plug in her ass, sometimes Kristy would even blind fold her.

When they came back in, the two girls would groom each other, both having learned how to use a straight razor on each other. Following through with a sensual shower all to entertain their Master with. Kristy got him to join in the showers each morning as well and both of them would wash him with their bodies, ending with a morning blowjob. Kristy taught Jenny how to properly worship a mans cock and how to take it deep into her throat.

The rest of day would be what he desired and all the while, Kristy was training Jenny to be a real pet. Taking away her speech unless she is being punished and had to count or give thanks. Otherwise she had to make the sounds of whatever animal Kristy chose for that day, mostly a wolf. Kristy also got a crate for her to sleep in on the days when she wanted alone time with their Master or when she was being punished. More often than not she slept at the foot of the bed like a good pet should.

The day of the party Kristy came up with a few ideas of how to get Jenny trapped. At first she thought about dressing her pet up like a little bunny to entice the hounds to follow her instead. However, the more she thought about it, she didn't want to share that side of Jenny with anyone else, the pet attitude is for her only. Then she overheard from the help that they wished to see them in school girl outfits, at first Kristy wasn't too sure of what to make of that, it did give her the idea none the less. The men would go after a helpless school girl that is bound while running away rather than her..... At least that's what she hoped for.

She wasn't really setting Jenny up to fail, though it may look that way to others, yet it is what she has been training Jenny to do for the last week. Soon she had her pet dressed in a sheer white top that tied in the front and barely contained Jenny's breasts. Next came the very short plaid skirt that hid nothing, showing off a pair of silky white, crotchless panties, followed with knee high stockings and black high heels.

Kristy put some very strong oils between Jenny's legs to arouse her to the highest extent, enticing the hounds to go after her all the more. The scent of a bitch in heat would send the hounds in Jenny's direction in a heartbeat while Kristy made her own selfish escape. Lastly, Kristy put a ball gag into her mouth and cuffed her ankles with a chain long enough to move. But not nearly long enough to all Jenny full length of a run, more like a hobble or trot to slow her down.

Before too long they were off running into the maze, Kristy at first made it look like she would keep Jenny by her side at all times. Although part way in and a few turns later, she ditched Jenny to leave her to her own devices while Kristy proceeded to find a hiding spot until the hunters came out to play. She wanted to make sure they were distracted with Jenny before she moved forward. The only downfall is she hadn't learned this maze very well and could still easily get caught or lost if she wasn't careful.

Last edited:
Malevalous smiled at the thoughts of his two little beauties and the evenings hunt. He had slowly been molding Kristy, encouraging her darker passions when it came to dominating little pet. He was not content to have Kristy simply the girl’s mistress but rather a dominatrix that would inflict delicious pain of sweet little Jenny as he encouraged Kristy’s pet’s masochist hungers. He was pleased when he saw how Kristy had dressed the girl as an innocent little school girl while he had Kristy dawned the virginal white outfit he had chosen for her.

This evening would be a test for Kristy, would her once tender mercies once more exert, itself as Kristy tried to save Jenny from his guests. Or would she let her little pet be trapped and curly used as she watched the little redheads fate. If she did then Malevalous would claim Kristy as his prize and with her savor Jenny’s fate. If her tender side won out Then he would enjoy both girl’s being and taken, and used.

Lucien Malevalous fired his pistol and the hunt was on. Malevalous watched as both girls fled into the maze and her loosed his guest to hunt down the girls.

Kristy wasn't too certain why he dressed her in white, it always made her feel like a sacrifice and perhaps that is exactly what she was now. Her only hope is to keep the hounds off her and hope they went after Jenny instead. She did everything to make that possible, though Kristy was just as aroused and it could easily backfire on her.

She lost Jenny a good couple of minutes before the gun shot rang through the air. It startled her for a moment thinking that they had actual guns for this hunt. That didn't make sense to her after she seriously thought about it, which meant that it was meant for the hunters to start.

The hounds could be heard howling and barking as they found their target, she hoped against all odds that their target wasn't her. She didn't know where Jenny had run off and some part of her did feel bad about ditching her and leaving her as she was. The more sadistic side only grinned as Kristy moved forward to find her way out of here, doing what she could to keep out of sight. Although that in itself wasn't easy considering there weren't many hiding places.

The hounds confused her as at times they sounded as if they were right on her heels and would catch up with her any second. Other times they were off in the distance, almost like they couldn't decide what target to track down.

The howls and barking of Lucien Malevalous’ guest as they took of the role of the hounds of the hunt sparked a black joy in the Master’s heart as his two stunning young hinds fled into the maze. His sadistic nature savored the sight of sweet innocent little Jenny hobbled by her Mistress Kristy. The hounds soon picked up the scent of youthful innocence. These creatures that lived for the hunt and the prize a young beauty or two for their pleasure was the prize.

It was Jenny’s alluring fragrance of innocence is what drew Malevalous guest ever deeper into the maze. The maze seemed to be alive, its branches reaching out, grasping, and clutching at Jenny as she ran as if it was trying to holder to prevent her escape. The hunters thundered by Kristy in her hiding place as if she did not exist. She was just rising to make her own escape when a shadow fell over her.

“Going someplace young lady……………………”

The voice so dark, so seductive, and so very, very familiar to Kristy.

“………..Shall we see how your little pet is fairing Kristy.”

As he spoke Lucien Malevalous fastened a capture collar around the stunning little coed’s slender throat claiming her as his prize.

Kristy thought she had hidden well when the hunters ran past her and a couple steps out, she heard a mans voice. It startled her and she almost tried to bolt when she turned to see who it was. The shock and relief filling her emerald eyes and a soft smile teased her lips when the leash made contact.

"I was coming to find you Master..."

She did what she could to hide the regret she did feel for leaving Jenny to the men, but in the end, it was the only way to safe herself. Kristy knows what it is like to be used like that, Jenny needs to learn since her only real experience has been the stable groomers and Master. Jenny needed this experience as it would deepen her submission and broaden her darker desires. Where Kristy didn't enjoy being used by many, it might just end up being what Jenny would crave in the end.

"Yes Master, I wish to see how well my training her has done."

Kristy smiled and walked with him as he trained her to do, walking talk and displaying herself proudly to make him look good. He needed to guide her the rest of the way out though considering she was in a part of the maze she didn't know very well.

"I hope you enjoy the entertainment that my trap provides for you Master..."

"I hope you enjoy the entertainment that my trap provides for you Master..."

Kristy and Lucien Malevalous watched as innocent young Jenny was caught and ravished by some of his guests dressed as hounds while the others watched and cheered as the young red head was taken by two and then three at once they roared their approval when one of the human hounds claimed her virgin ass.

Lucien finger cruelly curled into his little concubine’s hair as he kissed her savagely. Kristy returned his kiss with just as much passion and a dark desire to have him inside of her again. As he pulled from the kiss and spoke, Kristy looked down at the hound orgy while listening to Jenny screaming out.

“Your little pet sings so sweetly in her pain and ecstasy see how she fights and yet revels in the pain Kristy,”

"Yes, she does have a beautiful voice."

Kristy turned back towards their Master and smiled while reaching down into his pants for his cock. She has become quite greedy over the last few weeks, doing anything and everything it takes to worship his cock.

"Perhaps it is time to get her inside and cleaned up. "

She squeezed his cock while leaning up to kiss him again and smiled into the kiss when she heard Jenny cry out a very intense orgasm.

"We don't want her passing out before she entertains your guest. The hounds are looking done and your men look so very eager to have her. Perhaps I can sit on your lap while we watch her entertain the guest."

“I do believe you are correct Kitten.”
Lucien Malevalous blew a whistle to call off the hounds and his guards came for Jenny the ravished young beauty was dragged from the maze half conscious . Jenny was dragged to an empty pool.

“Kristy clean you little pet up my dear.”

At the bottom of the empty pool lay a hose and nozzle.

Clean our little Bitch inside and out Kristy.”

Kristy stripped the rest of her clothes off and stepped into the pool with her half dazed pet. The pool had cool water in it and though it made Jenny shiver, Kristy could tell she appreciated it none the less. Kristy straddled over Jenny and washed her hair and face of the cum coated dirt. Taking careful caresses over the scratches and bruises that being on the ground brought out.

"You are such a sweet little pet Jenny. You did very well just now."

Kristy cooed while allowing Jenny to drink water from her cupped hands before continuing. Kristy leaned down to suck on each of Jenny's nipples, sucking and cleaning the cum from them. She sucked hard enough to bring out soft cries and hoarse panting from her pets trembling lips.

"However, the night isn't done with you sweet pet.... See those men... see how hard you made their cocks."

Kristy gripped Jenny's chin and forced her to look at the men circling around them. Their hard cocks were very visible in their slacks, some even had their zippers undone to free their cocks. Kristy heard Jenny gasp and saw the flicker of eagerness in her bright, lustful blue eyes.

"Yes, my precious pet.. those cocks are all for you. You will pleasure each and every one of them."

While Kristy spoke, she leaned back and worked on the pressure of the hoses nozzle so it wouldn't damage Jenny. Soon she helped Jenny to lay on her back and spread her legs. Perfect view of all the men as she pushed the nozzle into her pets pussy, watching as the water spilled from the gaping hole.

Kristy leaned down and began to taunt Jenny's throbbing clit with her mouth while thrusting the nozzle in and out of Jennys' clutching pussy.

"You are such a sweet little pet Jenny. You did very well just now."

Kristy cooed as she bathed her sweet little pet, a soft sensual kiss pressed to the nape of the girl’s neck. Kristy was making the act of washing her pet a sensually seductive affair making sure Jenny’s gorgeous young body was humming in a state of nagging unfulfilled arousal, while allowing Jenny to drink water from her cupped hands before continuing. Kristy leaned down to suck on each of Jenny's nipples, sucking and cleaning. She sucked hard enough to bring out soft cries and hoarse panting from her pets trembling lips.

Once more Jenny was dressed in a Catholic school girl uniform. This time it was a real school uniforms not a scandalous parody of one, though her knee high socks were sheer nylon to accentuate the curve of her calves.

"However, the night isn't done with you sweet pet.... See those men... see how hard you made their cocks. Yes, my precious pet.. those cocks are all for you. You will pleasure each and every one of them."

Kristy through Jenny to the wolves and for the first time in a long time Kristy found herself as her Master’s alone. Lucien Malevalous did not share Kristy with anyone else as he slowly and silently taught her that if she became more dominate more demanding and curler to Jenny the more she was Lucien’s alone.

Lucien Malevalous smiled as he Bent Kristy to his will. He was the puppet Master and Kristy was his unwitting puppet dancing to the tune he piped and Jenny was the one who paid the price. The men now were now closing in on o to be his alone. He idly wondered just how far Kristy would let Jenny’s defilement

Kristy prepped Jenny in the best way she could and kept teasing her at every possible turn with every intention on making Jenny a wanton little slut. Soon she would be begging those men to take her in anyway they desired of her. There isn't any indication that Kristy felt bad for doing this, though deep down she did feel some guilt. Not even Kristy had been tossed to men in this fashion, luckily it has been something she has been able to avoid. Although she has been used by her fair share of men.

Kristy saw the men circling around them both and a hint of fear did creep up with the idea that she is to pleasure them as well. That is until she looked towards her Master and saw that look in his eyes, the look that told her he had no intentions on sharing her. Also it told her that he required more of her before she can leave Jenny's side. Kristy held up her hand to stop the men from getting any closer, teasing them by making them watch her torment Jenny.

A few servants had brought out one of the toy boxes when they brought the clean uniform out to them. Kristy first blindfolded Jenny, followed by an 'o' ring gag to keep her mouth open at all times. Next came a collar and leash which she tied temporarily to a nearby post. Soon her arms were being pulled back into leather arm bands that strapped her arms tightly together with a fold at the end to encase her hands.

Once that was all set, Kristy looked on the box for a few seconds before pulling out a dragons tongue whip and a very sharp dagger. She handed to the dagger to the man that actually found Jenny first, giving him the reward of stripping Jenny down to his liking. But first, she bend Jenny over the bench and whipped her ass and the back of her thighs for a few moments until her skin was on fire. Kristy forced Jenny to prance for her audience, much like what she had to do back in the stables. Kristy wanted to show the men just how much of a good girl Jenny truly is and that she will do anything to please them.

Only when Jenny was panting and drooling, begging as best as she could for permission to cum, Kristy finished whipping her. After a few moments, Kristy gave the leash to the man that held the dagger, pushing Jenny down onto her knees in a display position before the winner. Kristy did one last things before stepping away, she pulled Jenny's hair back and tied it to the arm restraints, forcing Jenny to hold her face up and restricting the movement of her head.

"She is all yours Sir..."

Back