Working Her Way Through College ~ Closed ~

"No.... I haven't... I don't want to either.... Please... stop this…. I'm not the right girl for this... I can't do this.. Let me go... It hurts to much. I'm sure there's other girls that this more...
Kristy gasped as Temperance's velvety tongue slithered through and around my sopping pussy. The innocent young coed’s supple young body had a mind of its own even if he young mind screamed NO Sadeo savored the fear of the young coed. He loved the way that she was spread-eagled and stretched as tight as a bow string. Mr. Sadeo slowly circled Kristy, studying her gorgeous young body from every angle.

“ Such pale flawless skin you have my dear.”

As he spoke he let his fingertips lightly trail over the firm sensual curve of the young coed’s firm little ass.

“Do you like the jewelry I have selected for you Kristy?”

Sadeo questioned the young coed, his lips a breath away from hers and with each word spoken his lips brushed the young innocent’s moist ripe lips.

“Miss Séduire select a lash to excite and stimulate our young beauty.”

Temperance reluctantly drew back from feasting on Kristy’s delicious little pussy.

Yes Mr. Sadeo.

Temperance Séduire struggled to keep her voice flat emotionless as she went to do Sadeo bidding. Kristy was left apparently alone with this man with the ice blue eyes. Eyes that seemed to see into the very depth’s of her young soul.

Soon Temperance returned with a velvet flogger. She dropped to her knees before this man her arms outstretched as she presented him with the flogger.

“Remain kneeling Miss Séduire.”

The little dominatrix watched as Sadeo slowly circled the bound young coed. He draped the sinuous leather tongues of the flogger over Kristy’s shoulder and slowly drew his hand back. The supple leather caressed the young innocent’s silken skin, cascaded down over her firm flawless breasts, one supple leather tongue clinging sensually to Kristy’s clamped nipple. Sadeo stood before the chained beauty and gave his wrist a little flick and those leathery tongues, seemed to slither, as if they were alive and anxious to taste the little coed's flawless skin. Another quick flick of his wrist and those same leathery tongues curled around Kristy’s gorgeous young body to seductively lick at her breast and clamped nipples, the fiery kiss of leather sending a seductive fire racing along every nerve in her deliciously bound and stretched young body.

Kristy did everything possible to pull her head and lips away from scary man, he had a vibe that she couldn't understand nor trust. Her wrists hurt from the struggling and the strain of her own weight, nipples and clit screamed in pain from the biting clamps as her body jerked from every touch.

She didn't respond to his question as she didn't like them, she hasn't even really looked at them since her eyes has been closed this whole time. Her lips trembled when feeling his hot breath against them, whimpering in more fear after hearing his request to Temperance. This isn't a shower that she had expected, this is sheer torture and she was beginning to appreciate the time spent with Mr York by the second.

The feel of the leather caused her to hold her breath out of fear, trembling and struggling to get away even more so now, shaking with more fear than she's ever felt in her life. It was painful as it ran over the clamped nipples and she silently cried from that pain. Then that silence broke at the first flick and her scream filled the room, panting from the shock it sent through her nipple.

Her body jerked and twitched wildly from the next strike and the scream was caught in her throat as she gasped in pain, trembling harder than ever. Shaking her head just as wildly denying herself of what was happening, disagreeing to all this no matter what Temperance or him were trying to tell her. It was then she tried more frantically to get out of the cuffs holding her wrist, pulling hard at them as more fear rose within her.

"Please.... This isn't fun for me.... It hurts... It hurts... Let me go... I don't want to be bruised or cut.. or hurt.. I don't trust any of this.."

She cried as she felt another sting crossing her flesh, forcing her to jerk away from it as much as possible, shaking her head more violently at this point. There was no trust in her eyes when she finally opened them, looking up at her hands as she fought to get her hands out of the cuffs, her toes losing balance as she started to panic more and more.

"Why are you doing this to me? I haven't done anything to deserve this... Please..."

I watched as Sadeo and our own sweet dominatrix Séduire tormented our innocent young coed’s gorgeous supple young body with the lash. I found myself leaning closer to the monitor as Kristy’s gorgeous supple body thrashed, bucked and unwillingly arched to the lash pleasure and pain mingled, her lithe young body danced to the sensual caress and the stinging fiery kiss of the lash. How adorable you looked as your head lulled from side to side those sweet ripe pink lips “O”ed as you moaned and gasped. I watched as Sadist and Dominatrix pushed you ever further until at last you screamed out,

"Please.... This isn't fun for me.... It hurts... It hurts... Let me go.... Why are you doing this to me? I haven't done anything to deserve this... Please..."

Sadeo looped his flogger around your slender neck and drew you into a darkly passionate kiss a kiss that left you breathless when his lips at last parted from yours. Those cold ice blue eyes held your soft warm brown eyes captive.

“Are you a virgin Kristy…………”

His voice so cruelly dark and rich so irresistible as he held you captive in his gaze.

“……………would you give me your virginity to be free Kristy?”

I watched as Sadeo and Miss Séduire took you down from where you hung to bring you to the water fall where you were again the chains dangled before you tear shimmering eyes, eager to imprison your delicate above your head again and that gorgeous young body of yours stretched tight as a bowstring, once more.

“Excite her Miss Séduire!”

Temperance once more shook out her flogger and flicked her wrist the sinus leather tongues slithering to life. Water cascaded down over that supple young body of yours the lash ready to sensually caressing you, those leathery tongues ready to licking at your breasts nipples and sweet shaven pussy.

“…………….Well Kristy what do you say, your virginity for the right to cum Pet?”

Sadeo cooed.
"

Kristy isn't some foolish child and knew that she had been defeated and she honestly was far too tired to keep fighting. Mr York and his men had seriously worn Kristy out, the most she could do here and now is silently cry. Especially when he had asked that about her virginity, she didn't care about that anymore, not after all that has happened the last few days, she knows full well now that she'll lose it soon enough.

She fought Temperance a little this time when they moved her, hating Temperance more by the passing second and deep down refused to enjoy any of this. Once they managed to rebind her, Kristy hung her head and allowed her hair to hide her expressionless face. Luckily the waterfall shower hid the tears that wouldn't stop flowing.

"Does it matter? If you want it, you will take it anyway, with or without my permission. I don't want to do this and you are making me do it anyway. So how I can trust you?"

She finally spoke after he asked her what it will be, knowing that he won't let her go even if she said yes. The water refreshed the pain in her nipples and clit, causing her body to jerk on its own. This time the fight had left her and she just simply hung there like a piece of meat on display, hiding within her hair and waiting to get this scene over with.

I watched as the adorable little coed was chained before Mr. Sadeo It was when he asked our little Kristy

“……………would you give me your virginity to let you go Kristy?.............

I loved how my little kitten danced to the caress of our little Dominatrix so skillfully hands as she lathered your gorgeous young body, running her soapy hands intimately over your breasts, the dark wicked smile as she removed the clamps from your engorged nipples. Those knowing soapy hands slipping between your soft creamy thighs to torment your throbbing clit before slipping the clamp from your clit. Those knowing hands taking you to the edge of the abyss.

“…………….Well Kristy what do you say, your virginity for the right to escape Pet?”
I was becoming concerned that Temperance was not checking Sadeo’s advances or seduction of our little coed. I knew I would have to step in when you gasped,

"Does it matter? If you want it, you will take it anyway, with or without my permission. I don't want to do this and you are making me do it anyway. So how I can trust you?"

And I saw that look of defeat in your soft emerald eyes. A quick call to the bouncers and they were ready to intervene if Sadeo made a move to claim your virginity.

“My what a very naughty young lady you are Kristy!”

There was a dark cold quality to the man’s voice.

“A girl who would trade her virginity to escape me is a very, very Naughty Girl Miss………..and naughty little girls needy to be punished.”

Sadeo gave Séduire a casual wave of dismissal. Temperance knew what the sadist desired, she knew that he would torment the sweet little coed until came for him or suffered, in either case Sadeo would savor sweet Kristy’s torment.

Once Temperance was gone Sadeo came to Kristy, he pressed his body to hers, he released her hands from the manacles, she had fought so desperately against, he drew the defeated little beauty’s arms down and bound them behind her back with a silken cord and an intricate series of knots that had those dainty little hands poised in the hollow of her back. He led her to the center of the stage where a chair awaited Sadeo took a seat and brought Kristy to kneel chained before him.
“Now as to your punishment young lady……”

He sensually cooed. Sadeo cupped Kristy’s chin and tilted her head back until his icy blue eyes captivating her warm emerald green eyes.

“Naughty little girls deserved to be spanked.”

Sadeo drew the naked bound beauty across his lap, his finger tips sensually trailed over the firm curve of her ass, a seductive caress,

WHACK

His had struck suddenly like summer lightening Kristy’s firm little ass jiggling so seductively with the force of the blow, his hand print glowing crimson on her soft creamy ivory skin. Again his finger tips sensually trailed over the firm curve of the young coed’s ass as he traced the crimson print of his hand on her flesh.

WHACK

His hand struck again and Sadeo smiled as he felt the heat radiating from the cute little ass. Then his fingers slipped between Kristy’s quivering thighs, they slid along the sweet folds of her virgin pussy, and rolled her little clit beneath the pad of his finger. The dark sadist mingled both pain and pleasure until they became one overwhelming sensation where pain and pleasure slowly became one.

Kristy was expecting the lashes from the flogger, especially after seeing the look in Temperances' eyes that told her just how much she wanted to make Kristy scream and squirm. Yet, to her surprise the lashings never happened and instead it was the cool delicate hands that started to wash over her. With every bit of effort, Kristy did her best to ignore how it made her feel and deny the heat that rose deep within. Naturally her body betrayed in every which way possible, writhing against the spreader bar and the cuffs that her in place.

It took everything Kristy had in her to not make any sounds, not give them the satisfaction of her hearing her whimpers and moans. Even more so when she came from the removal of the clits clamp, there was no stopping the climax that rushed in as the blood rushed back into the painful clit. It surprised her even more when he dismissed Temperance, something she wasn't expecting at all.

When released from the cuffs, she practically fell into his arms as her limbs were weak and her legs still bound by the bar made it difficult to stand for a moment. His words shocked her, she never once said she was WILLING to trade it... only said that she had NO CHOICE in the matter. No matter what she said now though, it wouldn't matter seeing how he has already twisted her words around and punishing her for no real reason. Her mind fell into the whirlwind of confusion as he bound her arms once more and she fell silent.

She didn't know what she did to disappoint this client, or if she honestly did disappoint him at all, perhaps this is just something he likes doing. Kristy didn't know anymore and soon she was bent over his knee with the bar still spreading her legs so when the first smack struck, it also landed right against her pussy.

The scream wanted to come out, it tried to escape but the shock didn't allow it too and then the second smack struck just has hard. The shock ran through out her quivering body and she tensed up as fresh tears strolled down her cheeks, leaving her breathless and gasping for air. Her hands clasped around the rope that bound them in a death grip in anticipation of another smack.

Her entire core was on fire from the all the pain him and Temperance had put it through, her clit and nipples still throbbing from what the clamps had done to them. Never in her life has she been spanked before and the shock of it ran rampant in her mind, feeling the pain burning into her flesh. Just like with the removal of the clamp moments ago, when his fingers found her extremely tender clit and toyed with it, there was no stopping the climax that followed.

This time she couldn't hold back the sounds that followed either, her hoarse cries of pleasure echoed off the walls while her hips writhed and bucked towards his hand. The climax was almost as painful as the spankings and Kristy wanted to slip into the darkness that called to her, yet she couldn't quite reach that sweet abyss just yet.

Kristy squirmed, wiggled, bucked, and thrashed so adorably on his lap each time his hand came down on her sexy little ass. Sadeo knew the young virgin coed could feel his cock hardening pressing to her belly through the material of his trousers. The young innocent’s moans and gasps of unwanted pleasure bubbled from her moist ripe lips when ever his fingers teased Kristy’s throbbing little clit. The accomplished sadist loved teasing and tormenting this sweet innocent young girl. He let a finger press into Kristy’s tight chaste young pussy.

He slowly slid that finger in and out of the young coed’s juicy little pussy as if it was a miniature cock. For the first time in her young life a man was fucking her, well almost fucking her sweet little pussy. He let Kristy taste the pleasure of the act, he pressed it to the point that his finger caressed the thin barrier of her maidenhead. He smiled well she was really a virgin after all. Sadeo wondered why some young stud had not already popped her cherry, and as his finger tip pressed to Kristy’s maidenhead Sadeo toyed with the idea of being the one to pop her cherry. But the visions of what DeLoup would do to him if he robbed him of the pleasure struck fear into the sadist’s black heart and he decided that discretion was the better part of valor.

Reluctantly Sadeo let his finger slip from Kristy’s tight little pussy. For a moment the confused little beauty was empty,

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK

Then his finger was fucking the little coed’s virgin pussy again. Pleasure, pain , pleasure, a never ending cycle of burning, sensual, seduction. Unimagined pleasure mingled with just enough pain to heighten the pleasure. Sadeo studied each reaction of the hapless little coed and alternately either capriciously gave or denied what it now craved. It would take time but this sweet innocent lamb would have to beg him to use and defile her as he pleased.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I watched Kristy’s seduction with a combination of growing arousal and fear as Sadeo finger fucked her. The bouncers were standing by. If Sadeo popped Kristy’s cherry he would have to pay the price.

This entire shift has been overwhelming to Kristy, between De Loup and Temperance, followed by all the handsy clients that she served, right along with the few hours she spent with Mr York. The things that Mr Sadeo was doing to her right now topped it off and the glazed look in her eyes told anyone who noticed that she wouldn't last much longer. Every nerve was fire, what little voice she had was hoarse and dried from all the sounds that poured from her.

Luckily for De Loup, Kristy couldn't beg right now if her life depended on it, although her body begged for more. It writhed against his hand, gripping tightly at the invading finger as she came over and over again. She was panting harder than ever before as he kept alternating between spanking and finger fucking her, more than anything she wanted the hard cock she felt beneath her quivering belly.

However, she couldn't even begin to think to ask for it as the exhaustion started to set in after each orgasm that was ripped from her. Eventually her body began to slow down from the writhing, not bucking around nearly as much as it was moments ago. The few times she managed to look up during the last climax, the clouded glaze could be seen in her emerald eyes that indicated she was done. Her world was slowly fading from around her and the darkness that she reached for grew closer with every second. Mr Sadeo forced her to spend what little energy she had left with the fear, pain and overwhelming sensations that confused her whole being.

Sadeo was quite please with the responses he was ripping from Kristy’s gorgeous young body. The sweet musky scent of her dark arousal filled his nostrils. The way the young coed’s supple body ground against his hardening cock. What a wanton little innocent she was the way her treacherous young body clamped down on his invading finger. Kristy’s stunning emerald green eyes were glazed with both fatigue and lust. Oh he was far from through with Kristy by a long shot.

Kristy could no longer fight her physical exhaustion or her own smoldering lust. Sadeo let the young coed slip into that dark velvet world of blissful oblivion as she slipped from the conscious world. As the adorable little red head slept where she was laid across his lap Sadeo freed her hands and let her slipped to her knees at his feet. He then freed his massive cock from his trousers. It slithered from the confines of his trousers, the velvet tip brushing Kristy’s soft pink lips as she slumbered lost somewhere between the world of the waking, and sleep, a dream world, where that warm cock promised her its rich scalding cream.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I had to admit that Sadeo was a Master of seduction. The ease with which he manipulated the young coed’s supple young body was truly remarkable. The way he slow seduced Kristy traitorous young body the way he had her arching to both the sinful pleasure of his finger fucking of her virgin pussy, and the demanding caress of his harsh hand as he made her firm little ass jiggle with the force of his blows.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As Kristy slowly regained consciousness the young coed awoke to the caress of Sadeo’s fully erected cock to her moist ripe lips. The young coed was still caught in that half world between reality, and dreams Sadeo’s dark seductive voice came to her.

“Please me Kristy!”

Sadeo did not tell the young beauty how to please him. He had left it up to her, would she take the simple approach and merely suckle his cock, or would she offer him her wrists to be bound, to offer up her sweet young ass for his pleasure, would she silently beg for the firm caress of her hand on her pert little ass, the hot stinging pain, and the dark seductive pleasure it offered her. Sadeo waited to see what the gorgeous young coed would do as she was now caught, and bound, in that world between waking and dreaming a world were to her confused young mind all things were possible.

Kristy hurt in ways she never thought possible and as she woke her arms were tingling and numb from the flow of blood returning to them. She saw the bruises the rope had left on her arms from all the straining, the angry red chaffed area of where the cuffs dug into her wrists earlier. All she wanted to do to was go home, to the safety of her bed and sleep for days, yet when she woke up all that was discovered is a cock at her lips.

Its scent drove her wild as she licked to taste it, hearing his request, Kristy without hesitation proceeded to please him. Her tongue ran along the length of the hard underside, up and down to tease and suckle on the sac before moving back up. Any other thought of what to do wasn't even in her mind, she was done and anything else he wanted to do would be up to him. Her body ached too much to bound again, let alone ask for more pain as she felt the bruising on her ass starting to form. All the sudden she felt ugly for the first time, glancing the mirror at all the marks that painted her tender, pale flesh. It wasn't her that looked back as she kept all focus on Mr Sadeo.

Kristy had to close her eyes and look away from the mirror, disgusted by the sight she saw and proceeded to take him into her mouth. The sight in the mirror made her want to cry at how much she has lowered herself, becoming a whore that she swore to never become. However, she managed to not cry, not right now, she can cry all she wants when she gets home, for now she needed to get through this.

Kristy didn't dare open her eyes right now, not wanting to see herself again, not wanting to see that cold blue gaze that Mr Sadeo held on her. If she opened her eyes now, all she would see is how ugly she has become, terrified of the bruised girl in the mirror.

Just as she does with De Loup, Kristy took her time to take in the entire length without any issues. Though she did struggle a little with breathing as Mr Sadeo seemed to be thicker than De Loup, however, there wasn't any gagging or choking. For a moment she held him deep in her throat, swallowing and massaging along the length that filled her mouth and did everything De Loup had taught her.

She was broken, reduced to the lowest possible level of humanity. Sadeo knew it beyond a doubt when the young coed saw herself in the room’s mirrors . Not one but hundreds of her own disheveled images gazed back at her with a vacant defeated look in those glazed emerald green eyes. Eyes that now fluttered shut to escape the image of that pitiful creature. Yet still Kristy suckled Sadeo’s cock with a wild abandonments as if she could not get enough of him. The young coed’s mouth worshiped and adored him, her little button nose pressed to his groin.

Now it was time to rebuild the young coed, to present a different image than the one of the disheveled and defeated girl. Sadeo’s hand gently stroked Kristy’s shimmering tawny copper hair, a comforting gesture for a lost lonely little girl.

“You please me Kristy!”

Sadeo simply stated and then let his gentle touch call to the frighten little girl so lost in a sensual carnal world of seductive sensations her young virgin mind could scare cope with.

“You are gorgeous my dear.”

Slowly his dark voice wrapped around Kristy as he painted a picture of a wild sensual creature, a stunning and pleasing young beauty. Slowly that dark seductive voice [painted a picture of a girl far different from the one that the young coed had recoiled from. As Sadeo painted the picture of that stunning, pleasing young beauty in Kristy’s mind his cock leaped in her mouth and the first gushing jets of his cum splattered against the back of the young coed’s throat.

Kristy didn't truly accept the things he spoke of, after all the marks she saw and how weak she felt, how could she possibly be that girl he spoke of? There wasn't any way possible that the girl she saw is the same one he did and felt like it was all lies. She was far to weak to fight the words however, letting them roll off her shoulder as if he was just taunting her, urging her to do as he wishes.

De Loup had turned her into a hungry cock sucker though, something she realized she couldn't get enough and the heat of the throbbing hardness felt incredible down her throat. Her mouth, tongue and throat all worked as one to bring him as much pleasure as possible. When she felt that first stream of hot seed filling her throat, she pulled back just enough for it to fill her mouth. Without spilling a drop, she held the seed in her open mouth and showed it to him, waiting for approval before swallowing it all down.

Which afterwards, she lowered her head in shame of what she's doing, wondering just what he'll do to her next as she looked at her arms. She was broken and beat, couldn't even bring herself to question the things he said a moment ago when he was filling her mouth.

"What.... What do you request of me now Sir?"

She spoke so softly and the disgust she felt hinted in the weak tone as she kept her head lowered, almost afraid of the answer and yet she had to keep the client satisfied. It's clear that she couldn't deny him of anything right now even if she wanted to. If it's her virginity he wants, she would give it up without a fight and someone else would have to stop it from happening. He can see that she couldn't stop looking at her wrist and arms, tracing over some of the bruising trails the rope left behind.

"What.... What do you request of me now Sir?"

Kristy presented the picture of a dutiful little submissive her tawny copper head demurely lowered as she knelt before Sadeo her soft angelic voice just barely a whisper.

Sadeo could hear her disgust with herself at what she had done, and how she had given herself over to pleasing him. How she had shown him his cum in the hollow of her sweet little mouth before swallowing it. The sadist was quite impressed that this sweet innocent coed had not wasted one drop of his cum. She may be a virgin but she was defiantly an accomplished little cock sucker and a very greedy one at that. He cupped her chin and lifted Kristy’s soft emerald green eyes to his icy blue eyes. He smiled down into them as he spoke.

“You are a very pleasing young Lady Kristy……..”

Those icy blue eyes soften ever so slightly and there was not a hint of deception in their cold depths.

“……and a stunning young beauty my dear.”

Again there was no hint of deception in his steady unblinking gaze. Oh he saw the flicker of disbelief in those stunning green eyes, yet was that a flicker of longing that what he said might be true, that he saw her as beautiful.

As yet he had not answered her whispered question. When he did speak again, his eyes still held hers captive.

“What do I want of you Now Kristy?..............”

Sadeo caressed her soft tear stained cheek with the back of his hand.

“………..I want you to come home with me Kristy.”

Before the shocked young coed could answer his question he pressed a single finger to her lips to still her answer.

“I am sure your employer would not allow it.”

He drew Kristy’s soft tawny copper head to rest on his thigh knowing very well that the spent and exhausted coed would very soon be fast asleep.

He made it very difficult to not believe him, the look in his eyes told her as much until she reminded herself that he is a man of money. They all tend to say things to get what they want, then the part of where her employer wouldn't allow such a thing? Why would De Loup care? It's not like he was in control of her personal life or anything, at least not that she knew of anyway. Only other thing she can think of is employees were not permitted to be with the clients outside the club.

Not that she would consider going home with him anyway and she couldn't believe that the flashing thought even crossed her mind as she relaxed on his thigh.

"You would not want me anyway Sir. If you saw me walking on the streets you wouldn't give me a second glance. You only want me because of the situation, knowing I am a virgin. Once you are done with me, I will be replaced with someone new."

Once again she looked at her wrists and arms wondering how she's going to hide these marks for work tomorrow, the longer she relaxed into his comforting petting, the closer she got to breaking down. A tear slipped unwillingly and sleep did tear at her, begging to her drift into it, welcoming her with open arms as she closed her eyes.

"I bruise to easily, my skin is more tender than most people. I am not fake either, I do not wear make up, or manipulate my body to make me feel pretty. I am also not of wealth. I am not trophy material, not one that would look good by a wealthy man such as you Sir."

"You would not want me anyway Sir. If you saw me walking on the streets you wouldn't give me a second glance. You only want me because of the situation, knowing I am a virgin. Once you are done with me, I will be replaced with someone new."

Sadeo felt the little coed slowly begin to relax as his hand continued to gently stroke her hair. Kristy’s voice was small like a little girl lost as her cheeks subconsciously nuzzled his thigh. It was as if the girl was trying to convince herself that she was worthless, undesirable.

"I bruise to easily, my skin is more tender than most people. I am not fake either, I do not wear make up, or manipulate my body to make me feel pretty. I am also not of wealth. I am not trophy material, not one that would look good by a wealthy man such as you Sir."

Sir the word came so naturally and brought a little smile to Sadeo’s lips.

“You are a beautiful young lady Kristy…”

His lips brushed the crown of her head in a tender little kiss.

“…….and I quite agree with you my sweet girl you have no need for makeup! To paint that adorable face would be a sin and your figure is quite enchanting.”

Sadeo drew Kristy up fully on her knees he bent to her his lips claiming hers in a soft passionate kiss. He let that kiss linger and deepen feeding Kristy’s need to be needed and cherished . He let the reluctant young beauty come to him in that darkly sweet kiss. He let it deepen until time stood still and there was nothing but the feel of him and that kiss. Slowly his lips parted from hers and yet hovered just a breath away for moist ripe lips.

“Any man would be honored to have you on his arm Kristy.”

Once more Sadeo claimed the young coed’s lips in a darkly seductive kiss.
A soft knock came, followed by soft sensual tones of Temperance Séduire’s voice.

Last call Mr. Sadeo

Unlike the spent with Mr York, where he simply dismissed her when him and his party were satisified, Mr Sadeo here appeared to not want to let her go. The after care he provided in this very moment made him less threatening and after everything that has just happened, it confused Kristy. First he threatened her with that flogger, causing her so much pain with those clamps and the beating he gave her ass, she thought of him as abusive.

Then the things he said and that kiss that tore right into her soul told her otherwise, that's where it confused her the most. It was difficult to keep reminding herself that the only time she'll ever see this man is here when she's working, even then she had to wonder how long it'll take him before he got bored with her.

The world around her spun out of control for those few short moments during the kiss, he actually managed to make her feel wanted and needed. For a split moment Kristy honestly wanted to go with him, a feeling she's never had with any man before. That is until the silence was broken and reality came back to her.

She could taste her own tears that slipped into the kiss, a soft whimper of reluctance to break the kiss was heard as she wanted that one single moment back. Kristy however, had to remind herself of her place in this world and it wasn't by any wealthy mans side. With her luck he had a beautiful wife and is just here for a little after work entertainment before going home to her. Or he had a flock of beautiful models to pick from for when he goes out. In either case.....

"If..... If you promise to not hurt me in a bad way..... I... I will give you what you wanted earlier.... With this.."

She reached over and picked up the flogger, presenting mostly in the same manner that Temperance did earlier.

"I... I know I disappointed you with my reaction towards it. It does scare me, more than I care to admit... However, I don't like disappointing people and wish to make it up to you."

Sadeo felt the confused little coed surrender to that darkly seductive kiss as she melted into its sensual embrace. Kristy was lost even if she did not realize it yet.

"If..... If you promise to not hurt me in a bad way..... I... I will give you what you wanted earlier.... With this.."

She reached over and picked up the flogger, presenting mostly in the same manner that Temperance did earlier.

"I... I know I disappointed you with my reaction towards it. It does scare me, more than I care to admit... However, I don't like disappointing people and wish to make it up to you."

Kristy had sunk to her knees with her hands outstretched palms up and the flogger lying across them.

“Kristy I shall bind your hands above your head, and your trim little ankles to the spreader bar, my adorable beauty.”

Sadeo’s cool blue eyes held Kristy’s captive in their gaze. He saw her fear, and her willingness to please him. He took the offered flogger from the kneeling beauty.

“I shall warp your wrists and ankles with silken scarves so as not to bruise your flawless delicate skin Kristy.”

As he spoke he kissed Kristy’s bruised wrist wrapped them with silken scarves. He drew the young coed to her feet.

“Raise your hands so I may bind them Kristy.”

Sadeo’s hands seductively slid up the sensual curves of her torso, up the young coed’s arms to once more capture her delicate wrists in rings of steel.

“Spread your legs for me Kristy and stand on your tip toes.”

Sadeo’s hands now slid down the sensual curves of the young beauty’s gorgeous, flawless, young body his lips followed his hands little butterfly kisses caressed the young coed’s silken skin, the sensual bow of her slender neck, explored the supple firm contours of her breasts, those little kisses teased her nipples. Sadeo paid special attention to all those little place that would drive the young beauty crazy with sinful desire.

When Sadeo had bound the frightened young girl’s ankles he kissed her once more giving her the sensually seductive pleasure she was quickly becoming addicted too. Slowly his lips parted from hers.

“Are you ready to please me Kristy?

Sadeo’s dark sensual voice caressed the young coed’s will as no other man had ever done before.

Kristy whimpered and writhed from his attentions, both from fear and from anticipated excitement. This time however, she didn't cry out or disobeyed his requests, doing as instructed when instructed. She did like to be bound and the more someone bound her, the more she broke down and admitted to herself that it was very arousing. To be so helpless in the hands of someone else, being forced to trust the unknown is what excited her the most about it.

By the time he had finished, she was left panting and writhing within the binds, straining to keep balance on her toes as she hung there. The silk scarves did help and she appreciated them very much right now as she didn't think she could handle the bare irons again.

The way he had teased her had every nerve on fire, aching for more attention, begging to be fucked, to cum all over her secret Master. Those words never escaped though, knowing that for some reason these clients so far haven't really tried to fuck her in that way yet. Some part of her wondered why, they were doing all these other things to do, having the most perfect opportunity to just simply take her.

One word did escape however, one that not even she would ever expect to her herself say. Yet, she was far too dazed and gone at this point in the game to fully register that single word.

"Yes, I am ready to please you Master..."

She said it softly and so naturally that it just slipped out without any thought to what it would mean later down the road for her.

"Yes, I am ready to please you Master..."

The word slipped effortlessly from Kristy’s moist ripe lips, yet more than that softly spoken word was the adoring trusting look in her soft smoldering emerald green eyes that told Sadeo that the young coed was his, his to do with her what every he wanted. Though the cold hearted sadist would have loved to have subjected this trusting little nymph to the most delicious pain so that he could savor her screams of pain. No seduction was the key to capture this gorgeous young creature’s heart and soul.

Sadeo looped the flogger around Kristy’s slender neck and drew her lips to his as he had done before. His lips hovered just a breath away from hers.

“Kiss me Kristy.”

His lips, those lips that had brought her such pleasure moments before once more were temptingly close. Then ever so slowly as his lips met Kristy’s he drew the flogger from around her neck. Those supple leathery tongues slid sensually over the young coed’s flawless silken skin. They cascaded down over her firm breasts, grazed her taunt puckered nipples, to slither against her velvet thighs. Sadeo swiftly claimed Kristy’s lips again in a savagely dark and demanding kiss.

“I shall blind fold you Kristy to heighten your experience Pet

Sadeo bound a white silken scarf over Kristy’s eyes plunging her in to a world of darkness. Robbed of her sight he knew her sense of touch and hearing would be heightened. He gave his wrist a little flick, the soft supple leather tongues slithered to life, a soft rustling whisper caressing the young coed’s senses. Another flick of his wrist and those supple leather tongues sensually curled around Kristy’s spread eagled body. A little sharper flick of his wrist and for the first time in her young life Kristy felt the seductive fiery kiss of leather as those supple tongues licked at her nipples.

Sadeo was a master of the lash, and now he used it to seduce 0ur young beauty. Never was the pain unbearable but rather a sharp stimulating caress and fiery kiss. He smiled as Kristy danced to the caress of the flogger.

“More Pet

His voice came to her out of the darkness, a question that demanded her total submission to his will.

Last edited:
There wasn't much she could do to disobey him now, she had given him her trust to do this and though she still wanted to go home and sleep, she couldn't let him leave unsatisfied. This is what he wanted in the beginning and it was something she couldn't understand, still couldn't if she was honest about it. Hopefully it'll be something she won't have to do again anytime soon.

She whimpered when he put the scarf around her eyes, rendering her blind to what he would do next. Somehow this excited her even more, her clit jumped as all she could do was feel and hear everything. It did seem to calm her down as well, having no choice other than to put all of her trust into him. It surprised her to hear him call her pet, unsure of how that made her feel right then, it wasn't something she was used to being called.

He did make her dance and writhe so widly, it wasn't anything like it was before when she first arrived in the room. For some reason this seemed different, her juices streamed freely down her quivering thighs as she gasped and cried out with each strike. Her head fell back and all she could do was fall into the sensations, when he hit her far too sensitive nipples, she would jerk and cry out sharply.

She seemed to love it on her legs and back however, filling her with a need to cum, a fire she hadn't expected to rise with such a treatment. Kristy didn't really like it on her nipples, especially after what the clamps had done to them, at the same time she never once asked him to stop. The scarf soaked up the tears of pain, exhaustion and a deep desire for release as he continued to taunt her body.

When he stopped and asked that, she was gasping for air, shivering from the intensity that he forced her nerves to feel and she was so weak. Her body hung there without trying to find any kind of support, letting the chains that held her wrist take on all her weight as she jerked softly. Kristy couldn't handle anymore and her body knew it, his voice wanted more however and like before, she couldn't deny him even if she wanted to.

"More.... Please.... Master....."

She whispered softly, not knowing what else to say as the only word that stuck in her mind was 'more'. There was more she wanted as well, her pussy ached and drooled, begging for so much needed attention and the flogger wasn't what she wanted. It was his cock, she wanted to be fucked so badly right now she can taste it, her body recalling the sensation of his fingers from earlier. That is more of she wanted, what she craved to have as she is so close to release now and yet she wasn't reaching it with the flogger.

Oh how delightfully Kristy danced to the caress of the lash, Sadeo loved the way that this stunning young beauty’s supple young body seemed to arch subconsciously to the floggers caress, and the little grimace of pain as those sinuous lathery tongues licked at her nipples. That little screech of pain so sensually and seductively mingled with the young coed’s gasps and moans of pleasure. Sadeo could see that Kristy was nearly spent as she hung limply in her bounds, that gorgeous young body of hers shimmering in a fine sheen of sweat, glowed so seductively as he whispered MORE.

"More.... Please.... Master....."

Yet despite her exhaustion Kristy had softly whispered her answer, to this man that she so willingly called Master.

“As you wish my dear!”

Sadeo whispered as his lips claimed hers. He knew what Kristy desired, her sinful arousal filled his nostrils and as their kiss lingered and deepened he could feel the young coed’s hips press her pussy to his leg. The sadist held Kristy’s gaze captured in his pale cool blue gaze, the flogger looped around her slender neck as his lips parted from hers,

Crack

The flogger curled around Kristy’s trim little waist once more, those leathery tongues licking at her sopping pussy as Sadeo had his little pet dance to the sensual caress and fiery kiss of the lash. Just When the hapless young coed thought she could take no more Sadeo let the flogger slip from his hand, He kissed her, a kiss that demanded her complete surrender, as he slowly let his finger slip within her chaste young body, determined to finger fuck the stunning young beauty to a series of cascading orgasms, and yet leave her still a virgin and wanting More,

Kristy couldn't find the breath to cry out with the last the strike of the flogger. The blindfold kept her from seeing what was right of her as his breath tickled along her lips just before kissing her. She trembled against the silk of his body, feeding off the heat he provided as she hung there returning his kiss. Part of her was hoping this would be it, hoping this would the moment he takes her and fills her with that beautiful cock of his.

Yet, that hope fell when she felt his fingers instead, her hips tried to buck in hopes that those fingers would go deeper. She wanted to feel it all, to feel more and to give those untouched nerves some much needed attention. He had her right where he wanted her though and she couldn't move her hips that well, her body was just too weak and she couldn't lift herself up anymore. He had complete control of where his fingers went and no matter how much she begged, he denied her of more.

However, he knew just how to touch her with what little he provided and it sent her into a series of gasping orgasms. Her body jerked against his, straining harder than ever against the cuffs and spreader bar until she couldn't handle anymore. Those movements once more slowed down to subtle twitches as her head fell limp, whimpering little gasps indicated she wasn't quite gone, yet very close.

His body kept her from swinging around as her toes barely dragged along the floor and she couldn't feel her fingers anymore as the world started to fade with each passing second. She thought she asked him to take her home although she had no way of knowing if the words truly escaped or not, all she knew right then is she wanted the comfort of a bed, the warmth of blankets wrapping around her. She has never been so cold like she is now as her system calms down from the adrenaline it went through.

Sadeo savored the way Kristy babbled beg him to take her promising anything if only he gave her what she wanted. Her shimmering tawny copper hair was in wild disarray as her Kristy bucked and thrashed in her burning need on his finger. The young coed’s head was lulling from side to side as Sadeo slipped a second finger into the young beauty’s grasping little pussy. He loved the feeling of her sweet pussy as it clamped down on his pumping fingers as Kristy came over and over again.

Finally the young coed hung limply in her bounds she was completely spent and exhausted her head drooping, Kristy no longer able to hold it up. Her heavily lidded eyes fluttered closed even as her tight little pussy continued to twitch and grasped his fingers as Kristy slid into a dark world of haunted dreams. Dreams of a Master that controlled her completely, who granted her unimagined pleasure, our sensually seductive pain as he chooses.

The young coed was in that haunted dream world as Sadeo pressed a kiss to her hot wet pussy.

“ I shall come for you again Pet…………….I have so much more to teach you…………You have so much more to learn.”

Sadeo smiled as the girl fell into his arms mindlessly pleading, begging him to take her home with him and though he was tempted he knew that DeLoup would never allow it. He carried the unconscious young coed to DeLoup Office and laid her on the leather couch.

“ I fear our little beauty is in no condition to please you tonight Dominic……..”

Sadeo smiled as his fingers slid possessively through the unconscious young coed’s hair.

“ Our little darling has some very naughty and dark desires, …. I think she will be ready by the end of next week for her sale.”

Dominic DeLoup wrapped the naked young beauty in a woolen blanket and took her to her own apartment and bed. He smiled as he laid her in her own bed, left her naked as the day she was born to wonder when she woke if she and Sadeo had come back to her place that he had spent the night with her.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Over the next week Kristy’s days were spent in her college classes at Lady Smith College, to look at her one would see a young coed at her studies. Yet at work Kristy was expected to arrive an hour early to pleasure her Boss with her talented little adoring mouth. Some nights there were sessions with Mr. York and his party. Other nights she would spend with Mr. Sadeo as he slowly taught her what was expected of a dutiful little sexual slave. How to come into her Master’s presence, how to sink to her knees and properly Display her youthful charms for her Master’s pleasure and always there was the flogger, the crop or the lash as Kristy learned to submit to his will, as if it was her own. Some evenings she would see both York and Sadeo but Sadeo would always be her last client of the evening.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sadeo was in their private room when a soft knock came at the door.

“Enter Kristy.”

He sat there on that single chair on stage as he waited for the young coed to come to him.

The week had been a long one for Kristy and a few days she skipped classes just so can get some sleep. There were a few times when she was seriously tempted to call in to work as well simply because it was so exhausting. Every night she can't remember how she got home, who brought her home or even what time it was that she left work. She knew she was working well past her shift most nights which is why she was so exhausted. Having to get up early for some classes, not getting enough rest between work and classes were starting to show.

For some reason though she never could get the nerve to call into work, no matter how much she hated what was happening there. They were treating her like a whore and after a few days of being with the clients, she felt like one. Giving her body away for a price and every morning she woke up, she hated herself for it. Slowly she started to hate the girl she saw in the mirror as got ready for work.

Towards the middle of the week she waited till the very last minute before going to work, dreading what the night will bring her. She never got along with Temperance, although she learned how to play nice with her to give what the clients wanted. One night Temperance got her wish and came into Mr Yorks party with Kristy on a leash, walking her on all fours into the room.

In reality out of everyone Kristy had to please, for some reason she was looking forward to Mr Saedo. Which if she was honest with herself ended up being the real reason she kept coming back to work. She knew that he would grow tired of her in time, for now however, he took away the hatred she had about herself. Except today, the hatred she felt burned pretty deeply as Mr York's party seems to just use her until they were done.

When she came into the private room, Kristy was quiet and couldn't look up to meet his gaze. After Mr York today she was seriously considering on quitting the job and she didn't know how to break the idea to anyone. One of the men in York's party went a little to far and degraded her for the first time, naturally York defended her and cussed the guy out. But his words still stung and it showed in her eyes as she glanced at the mirrors while getting into the position he requires of her.

There was sadness to the little coed as she came into the presence of the Master and slowly and sensually sank to her knees with a seductive fluid grace as Sadeo had taught her. Kristy’s hands immediately went to the nape of her neck her elbows out and her back slightly arched as her pert little ass rested on her heels. Yet tonight there was something different about the stunning young coed her gaze did not me the Master’s cool icy blue eyes. Sadeo came silently to Kristy, he cupped her chin and raised her tear shimmering emerald green eyes to his steady unblinking gaze.

“What troubles you so this evening Pet

That cool, detached, voice caressed Kristy as no other man’s voice could. He held the hapless young girl’s eyes captive and his lips hovered just a breath away from hers. His thumb wiped away a stray tear that tricked down Kristy’s soft velvet cheek.

“What do you desire Pet.”

The silk scarves were laid on the stage, the manacles seemed to almost smile at Kristy as if anxious to embrace her as if they were her lover, and as always with Sadeo a selection of floggers, and cats-of-nine-tails, their supple leathery tongues hungry for her silken skin.

Sadeo kissed Kristy, a kiss that she had come to know, a kiss that was like no other, a kiss to take her out of herself and come whatever he wanted of her. When his lips parted from hers he once more asked Kristy,

“What do you desire Pet.”

Back