Working Her Way Through College ~ Closed ~

Kristy savored his scent, the soft silky skin against her face as she nuzzled the dark hard cock. Once he's fully free she placed her hands on his thighs to show she's willing to do this without the used of her hands. He can see there's slightly bruising on them from how much she strained against the ropes, yet it didn't seem to bother her in any way. She did earlier made a mental note to ask if the clients here would be bothered by it, though the moment she stepped in the door, that question went out the window.

All her attention was on him now and it did surprise her that he's allowing her to do this on her own. He wasn't all that forceful yesterday and the first time he allowed her to pull back. Then he did become forceful, preventing her from pulling away and forcing her to swallow, she had a hard time enjoying that. She has read enough books to know that is something he will expect of her, of course she learned that lesson yesterday as well.

His question surprised her even more since yesterday he gave her little choice in the matter. For now she let the question slide from thought as she worships his cock with her face, rubbing her cheeks slowly like a kitten to its Masters hand.

Within another moment she lowered enough to lick his sac, swirling her tongue over each ball before sucking it into her mouth. She couldn't get both balls into her mouth, however, she did give them both equal attention for a good few moments. Looking up to meet his gaze she licked the underneath from the base to the tip, licking and tasting the precum. None too soon, she had him slipping past her lips until he reached the back of the throat. Here she held him in her mouth, massaging the underside with her tongue as she swallowed and working him down her throat.

She took her time in doing this, learning how to do it in a more pleasurable way as she held onto his gaze with her teary one. After a few good moments of taking him in, she had gotten him fully down her throat without gagging or choking. His pubic hair tickled her nose and burning red cheeks as she held him in place, massaging the entire length with the swallowing motion of her throat. Her eyes pleaded him to fuck her throat like yesterday, and yet, she didn't remove his cock from her throat to beg him.

Kristy started to pick the pace up a little without taking him out of her throat, she didn't know how fast or how he likes it. She figured yesterday was more about control and dominance versus real pleasure and right now she wanted to give him the real pleasure.

For her, time had no meaning in this place and she had no idea how long she's been here already, or how long he's been her throat. What she did know is that she loved it, loved having a cock buried so deep in her throat that his pelvis touched her nose. Her hips writhed against the heels of her feet, shivers of desire danced along her spine in anticipation for him to feed her his seed.

There was a seductive sensuality as the stunning little white coed dropped to her knees. Her bright shining eyes seeking mine, seeking my approval, yet my own gaze remained carefully masked as I desired to see just what she would do next. It was pleasantly surprised as Kristy dropped to her hands and knees and slowly crawled to me. Her movements seductively fluid, possessed with a seductively erotic quality, and primal grace. As she drew nearer my nostrils were filled with the intoxicating fragrance of the girl’s arousal. Kristy lifted her eyes to mine once more and I saw something in the sparkling, expressive depths, the desire to please me, the desire to submit to my will, Then her loving little kiss to the hard line of my cock brought my fingers to run through her silken tresses as Kristy eagerly freed my throbbing black python of a cock from the confines of my trousers.

Like a serpent it sprang from its hiding place to hold my little white coed transfixed in its one eyed gaze drawing her sweet moist lips ever closer tempting the young innocent to once more take it in to her sweet warm mouth. I did not force her but as she asked I let her take her time, let her become lost in her own dark fantasy. I smiled as Kristy’s lips parted, and “O”ed to once more please me The velvet tip of my cock brushed her lips. My smile broadened as hands remained on my thighs, and Kristy only use her mouth to please me.

“You please me babe!”

What sweet little Kristy wanted was clearly written her soft teary emerald green eyes as she started to pick the pace up a little without letting my cock slip from her throat. Those sweet little pink lips obscenely “O”ed around the shaft of my cock, her tawny copper head bobbing up and down my shaft as I granted her wish and fucked that adorable angelic face of hers.

Denied the use of her hands, and even the dignity of her name, our little coed was now to experience her first mild encounter with bondage, more symbolic than anything else but her first step into a world she would soon know all too well.

It was then that Miss Séduire slipped silently into my office. The seductive little dominatrix drew a silken scarf from around her neck as she came to kneel behind our little coed.

“My but don’t you look adorable Kristy with your sweet ripe lips around Mr. De Loup’s cock…”

As Temperance spoke she slowly began to bind the young innocent’s wrist with the silken scarf.

“…….don’t struggle Darling you know this is where you want to be, where you were meant to be….”

Temperance’s voice was dark, sensually seductive and darkly commanding, for she and the little coed both knew that words she spoke held a dark truth.

“…. On your knees pleasing Mr. De Loup with your sweet mouth.”

Miss Temperance Séduire drew the little white coed’s wrist back towards her trim little ankles bowing the girl’s back, thrusting her firm young breasts up and out and positioning her slender throat for easy access to My thick black cock. The cunning little dominatrix bound Kristy’s captive wrists and ankles together, making the young coed’s symbolic bondage to a new reality. Bound and helpless to her own desires and those of her Boss and Miss Séduire Kristy was free to find a new freedom where all she had to do was please and be pleased as never before. Bound and helpless the first gushing jet of my cum filled her eagerly suckling mouth.

Falling into the moment between pure lust and a desire to pleasure, Kristy became obvilious to the world around her. Forgetting in that moment of where she was, it simply became a Master and slave moment and she thrived on it. That all shattered the second she heard Temperances voice, feeling her cool hands attempting to tie Kristy's back into awkward position.

Everything from that perfect moment suddenly gone, within seconds the lust that filled her eyes disappeared into a gaze of disappointment. Her brows frowned slightly and he saw the focus breaking with each passing second as Temperance bound her arms. Kristy did put up a little bit of a struggle, wanting to keep her hands where she had them, wanting to do this on her own without any help. Temperance as always, gave her no choice in the matter.

He felt the change in her suckling being discouraged by her presence here, for a moment Kristy had stopped sucking on him altogether and made a small attempt to pull back. Her moment to pleasure him was gone and Kristy was filled with such disappointment that when she felt the first jet of cum, she couldn't do what she wanted. She had this all planned out and that was taken from her as she couldn't move on her own now, she wanted to do this her way.

In that moment she resented Temperance for ruining this for her, the lust being replaced by hurt and disappointment, a hint of that resentment as she swallowed his cum. She didn't want to just swallow the cum, she wanted to savor it, to hold it in her mouth and present it to him before swallowing it. Like the good girls in the stories she read about, to surprise him even more. Yet that moment never happened now that she lost the control he had promised her.

He can see within her emerald eyes that there was so much more she wanted to do, but it had been taken away the moment Temperance tied her arms back. Fresh tears of disappointment broke free and when he pulled from her mouth, she lowered her head waiting for what's to come next since she couldn't do anything more to pleasure him. It was clear to the both of them that she didn't enjoy having her moment to please him taken from her.

I was pleased to see that our little coed had learned her first lesson here at the Fallen Angel to obey. This gorgeous young beauty a mere 24 hours ago had never been with a man in any sexual way and now our sweet little Kristy was becoming a rather accomplished little cock sucker who seemed to hunger for the taste of cum and was so adorably eager to please.

“You are quite pleasing Kristy!”

I smiled my approval down on you, my eyes caressing your naked breast, my thumb grazing your moist lips.

“ You look so adorable bound as your are Kristy do like it? Does it make that sweet little pussy of yours hot and wet?”

I teased as I rolled the bound girl’s taunt nipples between my thumb and fore finger. And yet I saw the shadow of her disappointment in her soft emerald eyes. I lifted my gaze, my eyes meeting Miss Séduire, and those it was a rarity they showed displeasure with the talented dominatrix, she had over stepped her bounds in pursuit of this adorable little beauty.

“Miss Séduire I do believe you need to make sure that the club is ready to open and that all is in order.”

My voice had taken on a stern quality and there was no mistaking that Temperance was being dismissed, that she was being denied Kristy’s sweet charms. Though Séduire’s eyes flared, her anger evident, her fists balled at her side Séduire demurely answered,

“Yes Mr. DeLoup”

As Temperance turned on her heel I slowly knelt, and cupped my bound little coed’s chin in the palm of my hand.

“ You look so adorable Kristy.”

My lips brush yours in a slow sensual kiss.
“Now you have only had a little taste of me…….Do you want more?”

My eyes held hers captive. I made no move to untie my bound beauty. She would have to ask, no beg for what she wanted.

A moment or two went by before Kristy replied to everything he was saying. There's a hint of pride flashing through her eyes when he lifted her face up, the praising did make her feel better and she calmed down. She did feel the anger that poured off Temperance as she left and she wondered what will happen now, knowing that she'll most likely take it out her while working. That thought can wait until it happens, for now it was just him that deserved the attention.

"I don't know how I feel about being tied, to be honest. It does scare me a little..."

She thought about his other question about her pussy, something she hadn't thought about up until now. After thinking about it though, she blushed and turned her gaze away from being embarrassed by it.

"My... I have been hot and wet from the moment I walked into your office."

She took a moment to catch her breath after kissing him in return, the lust and desire slowly returning to those glazed emerald eyes. The look she gave him answered him in more ways than one, already begging without words.

"I... I desire more Sir.... Please Sir... Fill my mouth with your hot seed.. I... I want to savor the taste of you. I desire pleasure and taste you."

Surprisingly she hadn't asked to be untied, in fact she settled more on her heels for some extra comfort and spread her knees apart a little further. After realizing that it pleases him to have her this way, Kristy decided to give it a chance. Though she did want that control back, she did tell him what she wanted, giving the control back to him while remaining bound.

"I don't know how I feel about being tied, to be honest. It does scare me a little..."

Kristy’s voice was soft, reflective as if she was not sure how she felt about being bound, yet something about her shy manner told him there was something about it that sensually called to her.

"My... I have been hot and wet from the moment I walked into your office."

The young coed hardly needed to tell him of her arousal, its sweet intoxicating musky scent filled his nostrils as Kristy blushed scarlet as she shyly dropped her gaze from his. Those stunning emerald green eyes demurely lowered as she continued,

"I... I desire more Sir.... Please Sir... Fill my mouth with your hot seed.. I... I want to savor the taste of you. I desire pleasure and taste you."

Nothing that Kristy said surprised me her natural submissive nature had been obvious to me sense she had shyly stripped for me during her interview. Yet what was surprise me was that this darling young beauty had not asked to be released from her bounds but rather settled her sweet little ass back on her heels and spread her knees giving a very nice view of her needy little pussy. It was then that I released the bounds that held her wrist bound to her ankles, and yet kept her dainty wrists bound behind her back and her trim little ankles also held captive.

“Perhaps I shall cum on your face honey after giving you a taste of my cum.”

My voice dark sensual as I paint a vivid verbal picture of what I might do to her.

“Maybe I will cum on your breasts babe and make you lick them clean.”

Again his dark commanding voice caressed Kristy as she knelt before her Master for that is what I had become to our little coed virgin, my will slowly becoming hers.

“Would you like that Babe?”

I had taken control of the situation but gave my sweet young beauty the illusion that she had control of what she would now do.

Kristy didn't quite know how to respond to all that is happening right now. He freed her from having to arch her back at least and gave her some mobility back. His suggestions on where he most likely would cum whether or not she wanted it, did excite her a little more than she thought it would. However, she wasn't too sure of how she would lick it off her breasts like he suggested.

"Yes.... Master. If that is what you desire to see, then I will learn to enjoy it."

She spoke softly while looking up to meet his gaze, showing him that she is willing to try if it'll please him. For her, this hour with him was to learn new things, whether or not he truly becomes intimate with her, or has alternate plans for her, Kristy didn't care. It had to do with that she wanted to learn what it took to pleasure men and perhaps use that to her advantage for work.

Now that she's free to move a bit more, she leaned forward enough to kiss the tip of his cock again, licking what cum was left from moments ago. Her tongue swirled around the twitching tip taking it just past her lips to french kiss it like she would a lover. Not once taking her gaze from his, she wanted him to see the desire she has for him, the desire to please him filled those emerald green eyes as she took more into her mouth.

She knew he's in control at this point and could easily force himself down her throat if he desired to do so, for now however, she enjoyed what control she did have. Savoring the sensation of having his cock fill her mouth and slowly her throat, which she's finding it easier to take in and the pride of that glinted through her eyes. Inch by inch she took him deeper into her mouth until her nose met with his pelvis once more.

I could see that the dismissal of Miss Séduire and the limited free of Kristy’s bounds had left our adorable little coed confused and then when I told her that I was debating whether to cum all over her face or maybe her firm proud breasts, and even as her soft emerald green went wide with the shock that I would really do such a thing she shyly and sweetly murmured,

"Yes.... Master. If that is what you desire to see, then I will learn to enjoy it."

Those stunning emerald green eyes sought not only my gaze but my approval as she willingly bent her head to take my cock into her warm sweet little mouth. In the past Kristy had shown that she had trouble tanking me into her tight little throat. Now that she was free to move a bit more, she leaned forward enough to kiss the tip of my cock again, licking what cum was left from moments ago. Her tongue swirled around the twitching tip taking it just past her lips, to lovingly French kiss it, like she was her lover. Those stunning emerald green eyes never left mine once. I could see that Kristy wanted to see the desire in my eyes, the desire to please me shone brightly in those adoring emerald green eyes as she took more into her mouth. The more I gave this little innocent the illusion that she was in control I smiled down into her eyes Kristy finally succeeded in deep throating me her little button nose pressed to my groin. I thoroughly enjoyed fucking Kristy’s sweet little mouth and throat. I let the young naïve coed think she was in control as she became bolder in her efforts to please me. I let her savor the first several gushing jets of my cum. I then pulled from that adoring suckling mouth, the next jet of cum splattered across Kristy’s angelic face, the following on splashed against her breasts.

“You are Gorgeous Kristy.”

I kissed the crown of her tawny copper head as if she was a very Good little girl.

The clock on the wall struck the hour it was time for sweet Emily to get dressed and to go to work. As I had planed the young coed’s body was humming with her arousal and an aching need for release filled every fiber of her being. Now it was time to send her out, to put her on display once more, for the teasing tormenting pleasure of the clientele of the Fallen Angel. My lips brushed hers in a scandalously intimate kiss, savoring the innocent sweetness of the girl’s mouth. I let my fingers trail seductively over the aroused young beauty’s magnificent young body. Slowly I let my lips slip from the young coed’s.

It was not so much a question as a statement of fact one that Kristy’s shy girlish blush confirmed as I released her from her bounds and gave her little virginal white corset and lacey thong. I leaned back against my desk as Kristy dressed. I loved watching her seductive sensuality so innocently natural. One last sensually tempting kiss to fan the fires of our little coed’s arousal and then with a firm swat to her firm little ass I sent her out to be teased and aroused even further by the patrons of the Fallen Angle

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hands seemed to caress the sensual cure of Kristy’s ass each time she served a client a drink. The more that the young innocent beauty allowed them to touch and caress her in the most intimate manner, the bigger her tips were, and always there was Miss Séduire, Temperance, to encourage Kristy to let her customers take further liberties, even as Temperance herself cupped and teased the girl’s panty covered pussy.

The evening was half spent when once more Mr. York arrived with a party of his friends this time the bouncer showed them to one of the private rooms where the patrons of the Fallen Angel where entertained by the dancers for private shows. Temperance came over to Kristy.

“ Mr. York is asking for you Kristy. He is in room number 1.”

When Kristy entered the room she saw twelve $100.00 spread out on the table.

Mr. York smiled as Kristy enters the private room where he and his party awaited her. He saw how her stunningly expressive eyes grew wide as she took in the furnishings of the private room. He loved the innocent little coed blush York had seen something in the young coed’s eyes as she saw her potential tip spread out on the little table by his side, a hunger to have it. He padded his knee as he had done the night before for her to take a seat on his lap once more.

“How could I resist seeing you again Kristy.”

He smiled up into her soft youthful eyes.

“I just had to see more of you my dear girl!”

As Kristy settled on to Mr. York’s lap he stilled her hands as they went to the cups of her corset keeping her from bearing her breasts to him.

“Dance for me Kristy……”

York’s voice was husky and his eyes glowed with a darker passion.

“”Tonight I want to see all of you Kristy!”

Kristy had a harder time dealing with tonight than she did the first night. Raw and pure lust consumed her very soul and to simply walk without stimulating herself seemed impossible. Every single touch brought her closer and closer to a screaming orgasm, yet it was always denied as she moved on to the next table. Her legs were weak, clit twitching wildly and swollen more than she could ever imagine possible. What's worse is that all the signs were there, the scent from the juices that streamed down her thighs, the quiver in her voice as she took orders, the way she tried to keep her legs closed as she walked and the glazed look in her eyes. It all gave her away, especially the deep red blush that painted her cheeks as she couldn't begin to imagine what the clients were thinking when they saw her like this.

When Temperance told her that she's to go into the private rooms, her heart froze and time stood still for what seemed like an eternity. Before she knew what was happening, she found herself in the room staring at the group of men and Mr York from yesterday. No one told her she had to entertain in the private rooms, these rooms were for more.... intimate... entertainment. The kind of thing she wasn't nearly prepared for, and yet, her body ached for the attention so much that it acted on its own.

Before long she's sitting on his lap as to not disappoint him in anyway, learning from yesterday she reached to pull her breasts out. When he stopped her from doing so, confusion flashed through the lust, wondering what she's doing wrong and if he's displeased her already. That is until he gave a request for her to dance. Kristy's heart stopped once again and she looked around the room at the group of men, the flush in her cheeks deepened a darker shade of red and she shook her head.

"I.... I wouldn't wish to disappoint you Sir. I'm a clumsy dancer and in no way a stripper. I would just end up making a fool of myself."

Her hands trembled against his as she looked down, tearing her gaze away from Mr York's and the other men, already feeling ashamed and humiliated for admitting to that. The thought of offering to get a more professional dancer tickled her mind, yet, she knew he wanted her and not one of the other girls that he's probably had a million times over.

"Please, Sir... I don't wish to humiliate myself more than I already have tonight...."

She squirmed slightly on his lap, embarrassed about having her legs spread while straddling him and attempted to close her legs. The scent that came from between her legs and the soaked panties made her very self conscious and he can see that conflict glimmering her eyes when they darted towards the door. A conflict to please him and the need to escape both played out as she squirmed on his lap.

"I.... I wouldn't wish to disappoint you Sir. I'm a clumsy dancer and in no way a stripper. I would just end up making a fool of myself."

York found Kristy’s nervous little smile and girlish blush quite fetching. He noticed the hunger in the gorgeous young beauty’s eyes as she saw the crisp $100.00 bills, fifteen in all. His lips bowed in to a sensual hedonistic smile as Kristy obviously eager to make the staggering tip that was offered and yet still at heart a shy little coed, despite her obvious arousal. That fact alone made her surrender to him, whether she knew it or not, and to the hands that so intimately caressed and aroused her all the sweeter.

"Please, Sir... I don't wish to humiliate myself more than I already have tonight...."

Kristy’s sweet angelic voice shook with the dark sexual need that coursed through her supple young body.

York rose slowly his hands encircled Kristy’s trim little waist as he lifted her to the little stage of the private room. He lifted her as if she was as light as a feather. The man had a strength that his age hid well. His dark eyes so haunting captured the young innocent’s. He had seen how hesitant and uneasy she had been when the music had started.

“Kristy just let the music wrap around you. Let it caress you like a lover, let it call to you, let it seduce you.”

His voice was dark and almost as rich and compelling as De Loup’s Slowly the music began again the dark sensual notes of the saxophone caressing, tempting the young coed who now stood on the little stage her back pressed to the brass dancer’s pole. Standing there in the little island of white light, leaving Kristy no place to hide as the dark seductive notes of the jazz piece caressed her as De Loup’s hands had in his office.

Last edited:
Once up on stage Kristy froze and her hands balled into fists as the stage fright took over any possible lust she had moments ago. Her heart pounded in her already aching head, knees grew weaker by the second as she looked at the men around her. The money no longer tempting her as all their eyes were watching her, the tears finally broke when she realized there's no real escaping this.

She didn't want to do this... no.... she COULDN'T do this, no matter how much money laid in front of her and soon she felt dizzy as her gut twisted in a million ways. De Loup had said she didn't have to do what she didn't want to, do what felt good and right now running from this room felt like a good idea. Sadly her legs wouldn't move, they just stood there trembling, weak and fought against what her mind had told them to do.

Deep down she knew the longer she just stood there, the more displeased this party will be, turning up the humiliation level and proving how foolish she is. At the same time, she couldn't get her limbs to move a single muscle, not even enough to simply get this over with. Being put on the spot is something she's never been able to deal with easily and situations like this made it worse.

"I... I can't... do this... Please... Sir..."

Her voice cracked with so much fear and her eyes lowered to the stage floor as she remained frozen in fear. It is more than obvious to the naked eye that the girl has severe stage fright, the humiliation she felt filled her to the core as she stood there unmoving. She wasn't a dancer or an entertainer and that is something she couldn't even pretend to be if she wanted to. This is what she knew would happen, instantly feeling like a fool in front of this party of men.

All eyes were on Kristy as she stood there frozen with fear as she shyly murmured,

"I... I can't... do this... Please... Sir..."

Mr. York merely smiled up into Kristy tear shimmering soft emerald green eyes, his gaze just held hers eyes captive. He did not yell at her, or demand that she did as he demanded but rather her rose from where he sat and mounted the stage to stand before the terrified young girl. Silently he took the girl in his arms and began to dance with her. He let Kristy become lost in the sensually seductive music. The men watched in awed silence as York turned Kristy to face them, he guided her delicate hands, at first, hesitantly, to begin to caress and explore her own body. York smiled as the girl’s eyes fluttered close as she reached above her head for the brass pole. They leaned closer as Kristy began to slide down along the pole under York’s guidance then slowly rise to her tip toes as if it was her lover.

The music grew more intense and it carried Kristy along with its ebb and flow. York instinctively knew this sweet young innocent was the captive of the dark sensually seductive beat. The music continued in a never ending loop Kristy its captive, under his seductive guidance, till York decided to release her. Her soft doe eyes fluttered open. They were now glazed over with Kristy’s growing arousal and stared blankly out into the crowd of leering men.

” I said I wanted to see more of you Kristy.”

York’s voice came to her through a passion choked haze. He stood before her for a moment his finger guided hers to the little white silken bow between her firm young breasts. Then York stepped out of Kristy’s little island of white light.

“Take off your corset Kristy.”

His voice wrapped around the young innocent just as De Loup’s had earlier that day. A voice that would guide the sweet innocent coed through her first striptease, guide her till she stood in all her naked glory before them.

Kristy resisted at first by trying to hide herself against him as much as he would allow anyway, which in reality wasn't much at all. Her head kept shaking no when he proceeded to move her with the music, just as before, her legs refused to work with him. She was certain that he could feel her heart racing out of control, it felt like it would explode into a million pieces with each movement he made her do. The humiliation tore into her like never before, terrified of looking like a fool that's trying to pretend to be something else.

Her feet barely moved and her hands were shaking within his, not understanding why this is happening to her of all people. Knowing there had to be cameras in here, she wondered why De Loup hadn't come in to take her away before this got out of hand. Can't they see this is terrifying for her? Why were they humiliating her like this? For the longest time she couldn't stop the few tears that slipped, or the trembling in her lip as Mr York kept guiding her.

Feeling a puppet on strings she had no choice but to allow him to guide her movements considering her own body betrayed her, went against everything she wanted. He confused her with the way he touched and moved her, his warm hands caressed every sensual curve of her writhing body and she fed off of it. She never did fully get a full rhythm and her moves were hesitant, not knowing how to put each movement into one smooth motion. However, she did let the music carry her away from the room and simply let him guide her, disappearing mentally and emotionally so she can get through this.

All too soon those warm hands left her, his presence leaving her alone on the stage once more and she opened her eyes to find out what happened, her heart picked up again. She had gotten much too comfortable with him guiding her and now he's gone. Through hazy eyes she glanced at the hungry, leering gaze of all the men, men that she had momentarily forgotten about within those few long moments.

Like the puppet that she is however, her body acted without her racing mind and slowly did as commanded. With very little luck though, she did her best to keep dancing only to fail with the hesitation it took to make undressing smooth. Trying very hard to mimic the smoothness of the other strippers, yet failing at the attempts she made. Before she knew it and without realizing it she stood there fully nude in front of the men, her eyes glazed over with lust and fear as her hands tried to hide herself.

She couldn't look at any of the men as she came down from the rush, feeling more and more like a foolish girl trying to please men in ways she knew she couldn't. There was a moment when she almost spoke, wanting to tell him that whole 'I told you so' attitude, or find a reason to escape this madness in hopes that he's done with her now that he got what he wanted. More than anything she wanted off that stage, to run and hide as the humiliation of being naked in front of so many men ripped through her.

Yet as she stood there shivering from embarrassment, there is a tiny spec burning within her that started to feed off the sensation of this experience. A spec that she tried so desperately to push down and bury as she didn't want to make this into a regular thing. This is something she didn't want to enjoy, it went against all the morals she had and couldn't believe that something like this, making herself look like a fool in front of so many, could ever be a turn on.

It took every bit of effort she had to set her hands above her head on the pole and display herself, knowing that trying to hide has always been useless with De Loup and Temperance. No matter what though, she couldn't bring herself to dance anymore nor look at any of the men as she stood there, frozen once more and fully nude. The wetness glinted between her slightly spread thighs, drooling from the shaved pussy and barley peeking out is the swollen clit, twitching and begging for attention.

She wanted to so desperately ask him if she can get down off the stage, or perhaps even leave so she can get back to work. However, her gut twisted and told her that would be denied, she saw it in his eyes earlier that she'll be here for a while as his personal entertainer for the rest of the night.

Then men savored the sensual little display as this sweet little virgin hesitantly and quite innocently seductively stripped off her corset. They broke in to applause when Kristy impishly let the garment slip from her fingers and then pressed her back to the pole to become their reluctant, topless dancer. Their eyes hungrily devoured the young coed as she danced in only her heels, stockings, gloves and thong!

York’s voice came to her again through the dark sensual hypnotic haze of the sultry jazz music’s spell, and her own carnal arousal.

“Your stocking Kristy……. remove your stockings!”

The soft commanding tone of York’s voice warped once more around Kristy, caressing her with its raw power.

Yes take off your stockings and your heels as well Sweet Kristy!

The others joined in. Theses jackals that hung around Jerome York, feasted on what he left for them, they knew what his next command for the gorgeous young beauty would be. They knew York would not be satisfied until the ravishing little coed danced naked before him. Until she was once more cuddled on his lap.
York smiled at the sensual chant of his companions for the shy young virginal coed’s efforts, as if they truly found her sexy and her performance truly arousing. His companions chanted

Kristy, Kristy, Kristy....."

York watched as the young girl fell under the spell of the sultry, dark, seductiveness of the jazz music. He savored the smoldering smoky glaze of Kristy’s soft emerald green eyes as her arousal grew to a dark craving hunger.

“ Kristy remove your thong!”

At last the command that in her heart of hearts the young coed knew must come was finally spoken, she had come so far had done everything they had asked of her. Yet in the most secret recesses of her innocent young soul she knew that if she did not do as York asked there would be no tip, or escape.
York smiled as the sexy little coed did as he commanded she made an innocent erotic little show of stripping out of her lily white thong. and the seductive little way she “O”ed her moist ripe lips pleased him, as she slid the material and her dainty finger tip over her throbbing clit.

“ Very nice Kristy. “

York commented as he took the thong from her fingers leaving the young coed naked as the day she was born. Kristy froze there as set her hands above her head on the brass dancer’s pole and display herself, knowing that trying to hide has always been useless with De Loup and Temperance.

“ Continue playing with your clit dear I want to see you cum.”

York laid out four more $100.00 dollar bills bring her tip to $1900.00. His companions applauded and whistled and cheered at the prospect of a real show by this gorgeous young sexy creature.

” Don’t forget your tits and nipples babe!”

York softly commanded the aroused trapped young beauty.

The chanting only made her feel more foolish as she tried to dance, knowing the real reason they were chanting, knowing it wasn't because they found her dance seductive. It was only because she was stripping and nothing else, she felt clumsy as she fumbled with the shoes, shaking harder than ever with each stocking and fearful when it came to the panties. Whether or not they actually saw the clumsy side of things went beyond her, it was how she saw herself in those few terrifying moments.

She hated being put on the spot, hated being center of attention and for the second day on the job, she was struggling hard with all of this. Biting her tongue as she continued to follow his instructions, silently crying on the inside with how desperate she has become for money, this isn't her ideal job at all. The more money that laid on the table, the more she broke down inside and then to hear his next request stunned her.

Shaking her head once more, knowing full well that it's going to happen anyway considering no matter how much she tries to fight, things happen anyway. This was too much for her though, yes she wanted that release so bad that it actually hurt and the slightest touch would most likely make her cum at this point. Yet to do it in front of all these men....

"Why are you..... This isn't easy for me Sir. I feel foolish up here as it is... "

She couldn't seriously think straight in that moment, the room was spinning and the scent of the men drowned her in a world of lust. Their voices sounded more like taunts instead of encouraging chants, everything was so confusing for her and she wondered how she got here. Questioning her own desires to obey his request and act like a slut in heat in front of these men. She closed her eyes tightly trying to make the room disappear as she slid down the pole and sat on the little stage. Nothing made sense to her anymore and she didn't know what she was doing as she laid down on the stage.

If she was to spread her legs, her pussy would be in perfect view for Mr York, giving him the show and not the others around her. Yet, despite making it this far into the position, she couldn't spread those long legs of hers and even tried to curl up as she fought with reality and her own desire to obey.

"Please... I don't like being humiliated like this.... this too much..."

She whispered, though she didn't know if Mr York heard her or not over the chanting of the other men.

A slow smile bowed York’s lips as Kristy continued her seductive little striptease.

"Why are you..... This isn't easy for me Sir. I feel foolish up here as it is... "

“Foolish Kristy?”

York’s dark seductive voice questioned the sad little coed.

"Please... I don't like being humiliated like this.... this too much..."

“Oh Kristy you are the most sensual and beautiful young lady I have seen in a very long time.”

There was no hint in his voice or his manner that he was teasing the young coed, or telling her anything but the absolute truth. Again he came to her and sat beside her on her little stage.

I just want you to have as much pleasure as you are giving us Kristy.

He gently guided her delicate hand to the young coed’s own fingers to her shaven little pussy. How adorable she looked his hand guiding hers, her lily white thighs spread so delightfully, her little tawny copper head lulling from side to side as York guided the tip of her dainty finger to massage and teased her throbbing clit.

York had seen Kristy’s dark need to obey, to please him, and the struggle with the last of her fading morals, his dark bronze finger joining hers. Where De Loup’s was dark ebony York’s was a rich dark chocolate bronze brown. His mouth lowered to the girl’s pale pink lips. A man’s head lowered to the young coed’s left breast to boldly suckle her nipple. Kristy could feel the mouths of the other men as they intimately kissed and caressed her naked body. The innocent young coed now the center of their hedonistic feast.

Mr. York intended that this sweet young beauty would earn every penny of the $1500.00 dollar tip. He would sup on her sweet innocence as she came for him and leave her hungering for more. Hungering for but not truly fulfilled.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Temperance watched the little show on the Fallen Angel’s closed circuit system.

Or little coed is quite the sexy little bitch.

“That she is Miss Séduire! Let us see if she has darker passions. I think Mr. Sadeo should meet Kristy next. Let us see if she will coo to the sensual caress of leather and its firry kiss.

Yes Sir!

There was a wicked smile on the dominatrix’s face as visions of the sweet little lily white coed hanging in chains and dancing to the caress of the lash danced before her mind’s eye.

The men soon overwhelmed Kristy, their lustful sounds, the different scent from each of the men and their warmth consumed her soul as they devoured her. It didn't take long for her to cum for all of them, crying out into the kiss that swallowed the end of her resolve. Somehow she felt safe in the hands of Mr York, a feeling she's never truly felt before with this many men surrounding her.

She fell victim to the pleasure that filled her in every sense of the word, even with De Loup she hasn't felt this kind of passion. Kristy couldn't stop what her fingers were doing letting another climax rip through her and her other hand instinctively reached for Mr Yorks' cock. The delicate fingers slowly massaged the hardness through the silky pants without hesitation and gripped onto him tightly as she quaked and writhed beneath the hands of those men.

She needed to feel more and her fingers attempted to slip inside of herself, only to be stopped by Mr York which in turn caused her to whimper with such need.

Kristy fell victim to the pleasure that filled her in every sense of the word; even with De Loup she hasn't felt this kind of passion. Kristy couldn't stop what her fingers were doing letting another climax rip through her and her other hand instinctively reached for Mr. York’s cock. York smiled as he let you free his cock from his trousers, His dark chocolate brown eyes captured the young coed’s smolder lust filled gaze.. Slowly he straddled Kristy’s waist as she lay on the stage in her little island of stark white light. His dark ebony cock lay between the young girl’s firm supple breasts His huge black hands were in sharp contrast to her soft creamy ivory skin as her pressed her breasts around his cock. Slowly York began to roll his hips to her, his cock sliding between Kristy’s breasts. With each thrust the tip of his cock brushed the young coed moist ripe pink lips, teasing the lust crazed young beauty to take him into the sweetness of her mouth, and yet denying her that dark sinful pleasure. York’s lips brushed Kristy’s in a slow sensual kiss; he kissed his way down her gorgeous supple young body paying special attention to all those hidden little spots that would bring the hapless young beauty forbidden pleasure. He let his hot moist breath wash over Kristy’s sweet shaven pussy; he let the young coed anticipate what would come next.

I watched on the close circuit monitor, how adorable my little white coed looked as she arched her back in sinful delight of such forbidden pleasure. Her head lulling sided as two of York’s party offered Kristy, two black cocks. Her gasped moans of pleasure as York buried his dark chocolate brown face between her lily white thighs brought a smile to my face. She was lost in the dark carnal pleasures that so aroused her gorgeous young body and the seductive beat of the music that never seemed to end. Suddenly her soft eyes shot open as one of her many ardent admires pinched her nipple sending a shock through her wither young body, a shock that brought a dark smoldering, glaze to her stunningly expressive eyes.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh"

I smiled at sensually seductive moan that bubbled from your lips. I watched holding my breath for the moment that those hungering black cock that you nursed so lovingly would bathed you with their scalding hot cum. I watched as York drove you over the edge with a lick of his tongue. Your scream of ecstasy as you came for them. The shower of cum that bathed you face, hair and heaving breasts, decorating your flawless alabaster skin with living pearls of cum as their big black cocks jerked in your dainty little hands.

“Lick yourself clean Kristy.”

York softly commanded from between your wide spread lily white thighs as he gave you one final lick with his very talented tongue.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Miss Séduire it seems our sweet little Emily has darker passions ….”

I smile as I turn to the little dominatrix.

“I believe you and Sadeo should see how dark they may be.”

There was a wicked smile on the dominatrix’s face as visions of the sweet little lily white coed bent to her will as she pushed the girl’s boundaries further than they had ever been pushed before. She looked forward to Kristy dancing to the sensual caress of the lash and to its seductive fiery kiss.

Kristy wasn't too sure about having so many men cum all over her, yet she was lost in the moment. Having a cock in both hands, a cock teasing at her lips as she licked the tip and yet being denied to suck on it. And then having Mr York between her legs drove her wild and she came once last time before hearing his request. It took her a moment to fully calm down and regain some sense of what was happening.

Kristy panted and gasped as she scooped some cum with her fingers, slowly licking them clean as instructed. Although she couldn't get it all as she couldn't see where it all landed and some of it was in her hair. She shivered as she laid there on the little stage, displayed for all the men as she ached for more attention. Her body writhed and squirmed at the loss of their touch, her eyes closed while her fingers kept finding more cum to clean up.

"More, I want more Please... Sir...."

She whispered softly as her free hand reached for the closest man near her, though she didn't find a cock to grab, only his leg through the silky pants. Her eyes never opened though, just savoring the moment and if she opened them, reality would hit her and the shyness would start over again. Her legs attempted to close, wanting to rub together to each the ache between them.

Kristy’s body writhed and squirmed at the loss of their touch, her eyes closed while her fingers kept finding more cum to clean up.

"More, I want more Please... Sir...."

She whispered softly as her free hand reached for the closest man near her.
And more is just what Mr. York and his party gave Kristy. Each took their turned feasting on the young red-haired beauty’s sweet shaven pussy. When York came to her again once more he straddled her waist his cock sliding between Kristy’s firm young breasts, the velvet tip caressing the girl’s moist ripe sweet pink lips as if begging Kristy to take it into that warm sweet caver to be adoringly suckled.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

De Loup watched on the closed circuit T V monitor his little coed’s performance. From her first shy blush as she mounted the stage to sensual strip for York and his guests to the way her back arched in sinful bliss as Kristy came to his talented tongue as she jacked off two men to have their scalding white hot cum decorate her angelic face and heaving breast with their liquid pearls of lust.

DAMN

The girl was going to make him a fortune. Already his mind was turning, yes, a week next Friday night sweet little Kristy would be placed on the block, her sweet virginal innocence sold to the highest bidder. That was of course after he took her virginity in a public show.

Mistress Séduire had also watched the little coed’s performance on the closed circuit system from hidden monitor behind the bar. Oh how the little dominatrix wanted this proud little beauty collared and on a chain. To have her kneeling before, her little pink tongue please Temperance Séduire’s hungering hot cunt. All in good time. A smile bowed Temperance lips as Emily approached her.

A good tip Kristy?

Temperance cooed as her fingers grazed Kristy’s cheek to tuck an errant strand of her shimmering tawny copper hair behind the little coed’s ear.

“ I do believe you need a shower Kristy.

Temperance cooed.

A customer would pay handsomely to see you and I shower together. He has offered $ 1,200.00 a piece I know I really need the money but he says no deal without you Kristy.

Temperance let a well rehearsed crocodile tear slide down her cheek. As she waited the young innocent to take her next step into the dark world of the Fallen Angel

Young Kristy’s evening was becoming a very sensually seductive affair.

Kristy was too much in a daze of lust and in her own little world to really fall for the guilt trip Temperance tried to pull with those clearly fake tears. Hell, after what the men had done, Kristy could barely walk straight and her outfit was a put on in a rush, she couldn't even put the heels back on because there's no way she'd be walking in them.

"I guess...."

Was all she could really say, not really caring what happens at this moment as she drank an offered drink to wash down the cum. Kristy was hungry after all that energy spent, exhausted from how often the men made her cum for them and now Temperance wanted a turn. There wasn't any doubt in Kristy's mind that this is something Temperance felt she was owed from being dismissed earlier. It was only a matter of time before Kristy played right into her hands again, being weak and crazed with lust right was a perfect time for Temperance to pounce.

"Will I have to do another dance? It's embarrassing to be up there in front of everyone."

Kristy's voice was still a bit shaky as the rush of what just happened came down, trying to put herself back together as she talked with Temperance. Of course she ignored the comment about the tip Mr York gave her, as of the moment, that was the least of Kristy's concerns. All she could feel was his hands, cock and mouth all over her, savoring the scent of Mr York. The other men were a bonus, but it was Mr York she wanted more of.

"What do I need to do? I didn't do that great of a job being an entertainer for Mr York, I suck at this entertaining stuff."

Kristy gave a soft sigh as she remembered the clumsy dance.... or at least in her eyes it was clumsy...

The cunning dominatrix smiled as the innocent little coed distractedly cooed,

"I guess....”

Then Kristy continued in a more serious note,

"Will I have to do another dance? It's embarrassing to be up there in front of everyone……….What do I need to do? I didn't do that great of a job being an entertainer for Mr. York, I suck at this entertaining stuff."

Well By the tip that Mr. York gave you I am sure he and his party were quite pleased with you.

All eyes were on the stunning young tawny copper haired beauty as she hurried back with Mr. Sadeo’s party’s drinks. Kristy’s virginal white little outfit proclaimed that she was the newest little morsel whose innocence would be offered for sale. None more to the interest of the patron simply known as Mr. Sadeo. It was in fact Sadeo that had requested the shower and Kristy’s girl on girl performance with the devious Miss Temperance Séduire, The Fallen Angel’s resident Dominatrix.

“Are you ready Emily?”

Temperance cooed as she tucked a stray hair behind the young coed’s ear just before the back of Temperance’s hand caressed her smooth flawless cheek. Then She led her innocent little lamb to the slaughter, the waiting and demanding Mr. Sadeo.

Kristy was led to another private room, this one was much as the one in which she had entertained Mr. York and his party; a stage against the wall next to the door, with the heavy burgundy curtain in the back, a dancer's pole, a chaise lounge but instead of a king size four poster bed there was a cascading water fall. As in room # 1 there was the discreetly unnoticed hardware hanging near the ceiling.

“Kristy this is Mr. Sadeo and he is very interested in meeting and seeing more of you Kristy.”

The Sadeo face was ashen white, his eyes where hidden behind dark glasses and he wore a old Fashion fedora pulled low over his right eye as he sat stiffly in the leather arm chair. He wore a double breasted blue pinstriped suit and on his hands he wore white cotton gloves. When Temperance presented Kristy to Mr. Sadeo he took off his glasses to reveal deathly pale blue eyes as cold as ice that took in every contour of her luscious young body.

“Remove her clothing Miss Séduire!”

“ Trust me Kristy!”

Temperance cooed as she led the gorgeous little coed below the manacles that dangled from the ceiling.

“Lifted your arms above your head darling.”

The cold embrace of the manacles awaited Kristy’s soft warm delicate wrists.

Temperance could see the building trepidation in the young coed’s soft innocent eyes even as she lifted her hands above her head. The cunning little dominatrix excitement grew as she seductively slid her hands up the sensual curves of the young copper haired beauty’s gorgeous supple young body. Temperance’s tongue sensually slid across her lips as her body pressed intimately to Kristy’s. Oh how she had waited to have the innocently trusting little coed at her mercy.

”Darling you are gorgeous!”

Temperance’s lips seductively caressed Kristy’s as she spoke. The dominatrix pressed her lips to the young coed’s as the soft click of the dangling manacles closed around the girl’s out stretched wrist, in their cool iron embrace.

‘Remember when Mr. De Loup bound you to his desk Darling?”

Temperance cooed before giving Kristy another fleeting Kiss. As her hands slid down the girl’s now imprisoned arms.

“Mr. Sadeo did tell me to get you out of your clothing darling!.

Temperance cooed as her teeth grazed the young coed’s earlobe.

Mr. Sadeo sat as he watched Miss Séduire begin to slowly and sensually strip the now bound young coed. He watched as the dominatrix lips traced the line of the stunning young coed’s jaw, slid down the sensual bow of the girl’s beck as Temperance loosened the silken ribbon that held Kristy’s corset closed.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sadeo’s eyes were not the only ones that watched the little show that Miss Temperance Séduire had in mind for sweet young Kristy to star in. Séduire had chosen Kristy’s temptations well. Mr. York, the huge tips for each little step the girl took into the dark world of the Fallen Angel, the lust and desire for More it had enkindeled in the young coed’s luscious young body . I smiled as I sipped my brandy and watched as Temperance stripped you. Each newly bared patch of your pale flawless skin caressed by Temperance’s knowing lips. My smiled broadened as the dominatrix tossed your little white corset aside to leave you in nothing but your stockings feet and naughty little white G string thong. I watched as you squirmed in your growing arousal as Miss Séduire pressed a kiss to your panty covered pussy as she rolled down your thigh high stockings just before giving your inner thigh an erotic little nip. Soon you stood bare footed on your tip toes only in your little white G-string thong. Temperance drew your long sculptured legs apart to bind your trim little ankles to a spreader bar before she cut away your panties. I could see the lust and pleasure in Sadeo’s eyes as you hung there, your gorgeous young body displayed to perfection. I watched as Temperance’s wicked little tongue feasted on your shaven pussy till you were once more tittering on the edge of ecstasy.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Miss Séduire every young beauty needs jewelry…”

Sadeo voice trailed off as he dangled three little golden clamps linked by a finely wrought chain.

“For sweet Emily here Séduire. Put them on her! I want her decorated before you bath her.”

Yes Mr. Sadeo.

Temperance cooed as she took the wicked clamps form the man.

For you darling.

The wicked little dominatrix cooed.

I leaned forward to see your reaction to your latest encounter with bondage and Temperance’s expert mingling of unimagined pleasure heighten by your first taste of seductive pain.

Last edited:
Kristy followed Temperance in a daze, still thinking of Mr York and his party all the way up until she entered the new room. At least it was just one person this time that she needed to entertain and not a bunch of men. She saw and heard what was requested of her and she started to panic on the inside, shaking her head as she blindly obeyed them. Hesitating about putting her hands up where Temperance wanted them.

"I don't like this... I don't like being bound.. Please... Stop.."

Kristy didn't know what was going on as the tears slipped from her eyes, feeling how Temperance was making her body betray her once again. Sadly her mind was in a whirl of confusion and all she wanted to do was get out of these cuffs, her hands struggled to get free as Temperance undressed her. Shivering from the new coldness in the room and fear of the unknown, she truly hated being bound like this and didn't feel comfortable with it.

"I don't want to do this....."

She wasn't squirming because of being aroused, she hated every moment of this and it scared her more than anything. The clamps she didn't like either, they hurt and she wanted them off and soon she started to shake again with that same stage fright as before. Kristy closed her eyes tightly, not wanting to be here nor see that cold stare of this new client, embarrassed by what was happening and clearly not trusting the situation one bit.

"This isn't what I agreed to.... You didn't say I had to be bound... "

Kristy whimpered and her tone full of distrust as her heart raced in fear, her hands pulling harder at the manacles with obvious fear and attempts to escape, trying to pull her dainty hands through the cuffs not caring if she'll bruise them or not.

"Please... I want to go. I didn't like it then and I don't like it now..."

She couldn't help the tears that started to slip more as the fear rose knowing full well that neither of them are going to let her go. She can beg all day long but she's trapped now that her stupid body allowed things to go this far, hating herself for allowing Temperance to bind her once again.

I smiled as I watched Temperance's devious seduction of our sweet unwilling little beauty. She had the innocent young coed delicate wrists manacled, her trim little ankles locked in a spreader bar and her gorgeous young body stripped, spread, and displayed to perfection for Mr. Sadeo and sexually excited. Yes Miss Temperance Séduire was a very talented and accomplished dominatrix that had our innocent little coed exactly where she wanted her. I knew that Kristy was about to learn a very important lesson, it was not what she wanted but what her Master or Mistress wanted and it was hers to submit to their will

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Miss Séduire every young beauty needs jewelry…”

Sadeo voice trailed off as he dangled three little golden clamps linked by a finely wrought chain.

"I don't like this... I don't like being bound.. Please... Stop….I don't want to do this....."

“For our sweet young beauty,….Kristy is it not?........ here Séduire. Put them on her! I want her decorated before you bath her.”

"Yes Mr. Sadeo.”

Temperance cooed as she took the wicked clamps form the man.

"This isn't what I agreed to.... You didn't say I had to be bound... …..

For you darling."

I watched as Temperance's lips closed over Kristy's pale pink nipple to gently suckle it to an excited puckered point throbbing with desire. My smile broadened as the wicked little dominatrix slip one of the clamps on to Kristy’s nipple.

"Hush my darling all will be well."

She cooed as she turned her attention to the innocent coed's neglected nipple. Soon the second clamp bit home into Kristy's aroused nipple. Temperance kissed her way down the young innocents bound body till her tongue flicked at the girl's clit.

"Please... I want to go. I didn't like it then and I don't like it now..."

"Now don't be such a baby Kristy..... you’re here to give the client what he desires my darling! It is what he wants that is important."

Temperance cooed at the young beauty's little gasps and whimpers.

"One more darling"

Miss Séduire cooed gleefully as she clamped Kristy's clit.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I could feel myself growing harder as I watched the little dominatrix’s seduction of the young innocent coed. I watched as Kristy’s gorgeous young body arched to Temperance’s adoring lips. I watched as the young coed bucked and thrashed in agonizing pain as her sweet little clit was clamped. Then I saw that agony slow turn to smoothing quite different I saw a dark sinful pleasure shimmering in the depths of the young girl’s eyes as she took pleasure not only from Temperance’s loving mouth and lips but from the dark pleasure that Sadeo took from Kristy’s suffering even as she struggled and pleaded with Temperance for her freedom I watched as he came to her and caressed her flawless cheek, I strained to see her expression as he whispered in her ear as she hung there spread eagled in her chains and at his mercy.

“Kristy have you ever felt the seductive caress of leather or its fiery kiss?”

Sadeo’s lips brushed the young coed’s ear as he spoke and as Temperance feasted on her succulent little pussy. His hands seemed to know just how to touch, to arouse her, with that promise of pleasure. Then just a hint of pain to intensify the pleasure as he pinched Kristy’s nipple.

“Would you like to feel the agony and the ecstasy of the crop my dear?”

Kristy cried out with each clamp, quaking as the pain rushed through her and straining again the spreader bar to close her legs from the searing pain that shot between them. More and more the tears caressed her cheeks as she didn't like what he had spoken into her ear. She screamed out from the pinch of her nipple, unsure if she just climaxed or not from the painful pleasure that Temperance's mouth brought.

She kept her eyes shut tightly and tried hard to disappear, wishing she was else where back home where it was safe. The little trust she had faded as more pain shot through her, it did something to her, something she didn't want to like and it made her cry harder with fear.

"No.... I haven't... I don't want to either.... Please... stop this..."

Kristy whispered as he teased and confused her, she didn't want to get whipped by anything and didn't see how pain could bring pleasure. She tried to pull her head away from his fingers as he spoke, denying that this felt good in any possible way and refused to open her eyes, even for a second. It didn't matter if this is what the client wanted or not, she didn't care about his needs right now as it only brought fear to her. Kristy didn't like pain, didn't like being bound and so exposed and wished Temperance didn't do this to her.

"I'm not the right girl for this... I can't do this.. Let me go... It hurts to much. I'm sure there's other girls that this more... Please..."

She didn't care that Temperance thought of her as a baby or not, it's a situation that she couldn't trust and didn't know how badly they will hurt her. It stung her that De Loup would allow this to happen when he told her that she didn't have to do what she didn't want. They taunted her body and it did submit to them and yet her mind wouldn't submit and it raced with sheer, pounding fear, denying any pleasure that could come from this. She couldn't even mentally register the pleasure that Temperance brought, only focusing on the pain that coursed through her clit and nipples.

"It hurts too much..... Please... I don't feel any pleasure in this.. I'm too scared.."

Kristy whimpered and cried as her body and mind was tossed into more confusion, keeping her eyes tightly shut and trying so hard to find safety in the back on her mind. The tears wouldn't stop and neither would her struggling to break free of the binds, her arms straining to keep balance and her legs trembled in attempts to close.

Back