"Women Who Love Bi Men" Fan Club

ready2try said:
Rex
I was looking through this thread and saw the story of you and your wife in the 69, while she was getting fucked. Sounds so hot, definately my fantasy.

Try it. You'll like it!

Greetings all

Just want to say I've skimmed through everyone's posts on here and I just wish society was as open about all of this as we all can be on here. The point has been made by a few people and I agree that double standards do nothing but inhibit our ability to experience all life has to offer. I have had a bisexual experience but that was in highschool. I only consider myself to be bicurious though because I haven't fully experienced sex with another man and been able to let loose. I unfortunately have only been able to tell one friend about my curiosity. He was understanding, he doesn't play both sides of the preverbial fence, but he didn't judge me.

It really pisses me off that 2 women together is hot but seeing 2 guys writhe around in bed together is just digusting to some people. I just want to say thank you to horndognslutpup for starting this thread and creating a place where more people can feel accepted.

psecond_psyght said:
It really pisses me off that 2 women together is hot but seeing 2 guys writhe around in bed together is just digusting to some people. I just want to say thank you to horndognslutpup for starting this thread and creating a place where more people can feel accepted.

WOW, I just want to say thank you for such a sweet compliment! This is the Slutpup half of Horndognslutpu here! I'm right there with you on how hypocritical (?) people can be about f/f sex being ok, but m/m is skanky. Come on people, loosen up and just do what feels good!

I will admit that although I have no problem playing with other women and have done it in the past, it's the man-to-man stuff that really makes me hot and horny. That's all I read on Lit, lol. There's just something incredibly arousing about reading/seeing 2, or more!, men sucking and fucking each other as the women participate or just watch. I'd love to use a strap-on in a playmate's ass as he's fucking hubby, then have the guys switch places and I fuck hubby's ass as he's fucking the playmate.

I can't tell you how amazed and proud I am of hubby that he's gone from being totally straight, to thinking about it, to trying it and liking it! I think him seeing my IM chats with bi guys and realizing that I was totally ok with any curiousity he had helped immensely. He, unbeknownst to me, would sometimes play with his own ass while masturbating, and the day that I got to watch his own fingers go in his ass was totally hot to me! Then we progressed to MY fingers and toys in him! Fairly soon he was admitting to being curious about sucking another guy, and that led to "Ok, maybe feeling the real thing thing in my ass would be good for a comparision analysis." LMAO Whatever it takes, Honey! He's even bought "me" bi movies when the budget allows! I'm thinking/hoping that they're not JUST for me though...

I have digressed here SO badly! What the hell was the original comment/question??? Oh yeah, maybe I remember... YES, bi men and m/m sex is HOT to many of us women. I do not understand the double standards about f/f is ok, but m/m is not. Just know that not ALL women feel that way! And a lot of us are here on Lit, lol!

Ok, my train of thought has now derailed, so I must get back to reality and be a housewife and mommy. Thank you for the compliments and kind thoughts about my/our acceptance and want of bi men. You all are a wonderful breed of men, and I wish many more would admit to whatever level they're comfortable with; we might have more playmates because of it!

A lot more women are into gay sex than you think. I've seen a lot of women checking out and buying gay DVDs. Most women don't want to look at a chick hotter than themselves while lying next to their man.
Even on TV ! But watching man-to-man sex can be a turn on for some.
I know it works for me, lol. Nicole, a straight chick from my class admitted to me that she masturbated to the sex scene in Brokeback Mountain. She suspects her boyfriend of being at least bi ( he's a fashion design student) and wants to watch him with men, though he denies it. I wish them both the best of luck.

hot n bothered

horndognslutpup said:

I will admit that although I have no problem playing with other women and have done it in the past, it's the man-to-man stuff that really makes me hot and horny. That's all I read on Lit, lol. There's just something incredibly arousing about reading/seeing 2, or more!, men sucking and fucking each other as the women participate or just watch. I'd love to use a strap-on in a playmate's ass as he's fucking hubby, then have the guys switch places and I fuck hubby's ass as he's fucking the playmate.

I can't tell you how amazed and proud I am of hubby that he's gone from being totally straight, to thinking about it, to trying it and liking it! I think him seeing my IM chats with bi guys and realizing that I was totally ok with any curiousity he had helped immensely. He, unbeknownst to me, would sometimes play with his own ass while masturbating, and the day that I got to watch his own fingers go in his ass was totally hot to me! Then we progressed to MY fingers and toys in him! Fairly soon he was admitting to being curious about sucking another guy, and that led to "Ok, maybe feeling the real thing thing in my ass would be good for a comparision analysis." LMAO Whatever it takes, Honey! He's even bought "me" bi movies when the budget allows! I'm thinking/hoping that they're not JUST for me though...

I have digressed here SO badly! What the hell was the original comment/question??? Oh yeah, maybe I remember... YES, bi men and m/m sex is HOT to many of us women. I do not understand the double standards about f/f is ok, but m/m is not. Just know that not ALL women feel that way! And a lot of us are here on Lit, lol!

Ok, my train of thought has now derailed, so I must get back to reality and be a housewife and mommy. Thank you for the compliments and kind thoughts about my/our acceptance and want of bi men. You all are a wonderful breed of men, and I wish many more would admit to whatever level they're comfortable with; we might have more playmates because of it!

i'm not going to complain about your derailed train of thought.......i rather enjoyed the detour. however now i have another problem to contend with thank you very much ;) and no on to help me take care of it :( a girl with a strap on would do the job nicely......any takers?

You know, it's funny. A few years ago, my (now ex-) wife and I began playing with a couple we knew. He and I watched and helped the girls as they touched and licked and fucked each other. Much fun... a huge fantasy of mine come true. After a couple of evenings like this, the guy's wife asked me to do something for her; something she'd fantasized about for a long time. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever experienced, sucking her husband's cock while she watched. (I was a little drunk and may have instigated some when we were in the hot tub and I was helping my wife a little as she licked and played with his cock.) Until that night, I had no idea at all there were women who enjoyed men getting it on. In fact, early in our marriage it surprised me to discover my wife loved to watch me masturbate... which was very cool because I loved to masturbate for her and loved to watch her do the same. (BTW, I'd had MM experiences before that, but hadn't yet come to terms with/admitted my bisexuality.)

Since then I've met several women who enjoy MM sex. On the whole, I'd say it's been a 50/50 split of the women I've asked. I guess because until I really examined my attraction to the penis... and only much later to the men attached to it... I myself didn't dig the man-on-man image. I've always thought two women together was the most natural and sexy thing ever. I've since learned that I absolutely love seeing men together. It's as sexy to me now as two women. I even learned that I love kissing men and stroking and rubbing our bodies together... those "lovemaking" acts that I reserved only for women before.

So I just wanted to say to all women who love bi men... thanks. You rock.

CJontherocks said:
You know, it's funny. A few years ago, my (now ex-) wife and I began playing with a couple we knew. He and I watched and helped the girls as they touched and licked and fucked each other. Much fun... a huge fantasy of mine come true. After a couple of evenings like this, the guy's wife asked me to do something for her; something she'd fantasized about for a long time. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever experienced, sucking her husband's cock while she watched. (I was a little drunk and may have instigated some when we were in the hot tub and I was helping my wife a little as she licked and played with his cock.) Until that night, I had no idea at all there were women who enjoyed men getting it on. In fact, early in our marriage it surprised me to discover my wife loved to watch me masturbate... which was very cool because I loved to masturbate for her and loved to watch her do the same. (BTW, I'd had MM experiences before that, but hadn't yet come to terms with/admitted my bisexuality.)

Since then I've met several women who enjoy MM sex. On the whole, I'd say it's been a 50/50 split of the women I've asked. I guess because until I really examined my attraction to the penis... and only much later to the men attached to it... I myself didn't dig the man-on-man image. I've always thought two women together was the most natural and sexy thing ever. I've since learned that I absolutely love seeing men together. It's as sexy to me now as two women. I even learned that I love kissing men and stroking and rubbing our bodies together... those "lovemaking" acts that I reserved only for women before.

So I just wanted to say to all women who love bi men... thanks. You rock.

well, that was a fun read and i must congratulate you. you're the first bi guy I've seen on Literotica who likes to do things with other bi/gay men like kissing and cuddling rather than just fucking. good on you !

PredatorSmile said:
well, that was a fun read and i must congratulate you. you're the first bi guy I've seen on Literotica who likes to do things with other bi/gay men like kissing and cuddling rather than just fucking. good on you !

I gotta admit, though... sometimes I just like to scrog like a caveman.

wouldn't it be neat if all the people in the world were naturally bi and there were no such thing as STD's? Imagine a world where every body turned their attention to loving each other and giving each other pleasure rather than thinking of ways to kill and destroy each other. Wouldn't it be neat if you could see someone of the same gender that you found attractive and just walk up to him or her and ask if they'd like to go out with the hope that the evening would end with a nice long session of passionate lovemaking which could involve a few more people of either gender?

Mallory69 said:
wouldn't it be neat if all the people in the world were naturally bi and there were no such thing as STD's? Imagine a world where every body turned their attention to loving each other and giving each other pleasure rather than thinking of ways to kill and destroy each other. Wouldn't it be neat if you could see someone of the same gender that you found attractive and just walk up to him or her and ask if they'd like to go out with the hope that the evening would end with a nice long session of passionate lovemaking which could involve a few more people of either gender?

That's a beautiful thought. I can only hope that some day the world opens their eyes to see that it's not strange to want to share your love or pleasure with a member of the same sex. Just for right now people are too blind to allow themselves to give in to their natural desires, be it sexual or emotional.

Columbus, Ohio

Any bi-guy-loving ladies in Columbus on here? I'd love to find a great woman to share experiences with.

Not Columbus, but in Ohio...

delboccore said:
Any bi-guy-loving ladies in Columbus on here? I'd love to find a great woman to share experiences with.

Ok, we're (hubby and I) not in Columbus, but reside just slightly north of Dayton-proper. Unfortunately, we're not able to play because of lack of a sitter (4 at home for a lotta years yet), nor are we able to travel. But the good? news is that I at least love to talk/email and share what we can in fantasies/experience.

Sorry to cut this short, but kindergartener is home and wanting lunch and to argue with her younger sister... Time to have grownup talk is short, and few-and-far-between sometimes!

horndognslutpup said:
Ok, we're (hubby and I) not in Columbus, but reside just slightly north of Dayton-proper. Unfortunately, we're not able to play because of lack of a sitter (4 at home for a lotta years yet), nor are we able to travel. But the good? news is that I at least love to talk/email and share what we can in fantasies/experience.

Sorry to cut this short, but kindergartener is home and wanting lunch and to argue with her younger sister... Time to have grownup talk is short, and few-and-far-between sometimes!

Awww, that just makes me smile.

DrDon said:
Thank you...and it's all mine. ;)

mmmm.... would love to share that with a woman................. I take one side with my hot tongue and she takes the other side...........

mansome said:
mmmm.... would love to share that with a woman................. I take one side with my hot tongue and she takes the other side...........

mmmm...I'll sit back and let you two enjoy....

Back