Women who like to watch men stroke

I have been thinking that there is less difference between heterosexual men and women on this behavior than appears on the surface. On a superficial level, it would seem like many more men want to watch women masturbate than vice versa. After all, there is an entire industry on line devoted to women masturbating for men's attention.

However, if you have ever been to one of those cites, you would find that, in order to attract customers, the successful performers manage to establish some sort of connection with their customers, often based upon praising (or minimizing, if the men are into humiliation) the men's penises. There other other ways that the women try to stroke the men's egos. A hot body and spread legs only go so far. Making the men feel involved is a key to success.

In my limited experience, women are much more likely to enjoy watching a man stroke if there is some connection between the partners, especially if the man is stroking in response to pictures or other stimulation offered by the woman. Even if he is not offering a "tribute" to her pictures, it seems she is more likely to enjoy the spectacle if the man's arousal and masturbation are in tribute to something she has shown or said or done.

This of course does not address the issue of wny there is a market for women masturbating.

When I used to travel for work, I had a location I would visit repeatedly. One trip, I met a woman while eating dinner, we struck it off and ended up back in her room. After some very heavy sexual conversation and some teenage-style making out...she matter of factly said, "can I just watch you stroke?" So I did and it was quite erotic. She and I met up a number of time and each time, at least once...she just sat back and watched me stroke to completion. She seemingly was mesmerized by it.

With the right man, just watching him stroke can be so intense and delicious
May I pose a question a behalf of all the exhibitionist men who frequent this neighborhood? What makes a man “the right man?”
Is it someone you know irl? Someone you have an emotional connection with? A young stud with a flat stomach and a hard cock that lasts?
I assume it is more than just someone who uses his right hand.

I love to watch 🥵🥵 but I don't want to be signing into things and making accounts to watch one jerk off session....
What if you got an account (or already had one), and new that you could watch any time you wanted, just by telling the guy to show you?

Back