Women who like to watch men stroke

I enjoy stroking for the ladies ... miss my lady friend, we enjoy making each other cum... But doesnt seem like anyone is into it...No faces only bodies.... I like whereby

I really enjoy being watched when I’m masturbating. Be it someone online watching me, or someone next to me. Lately, online has been the way to play, and I get off like crazy when shooting all over myself, knowing that somewhere, someone is watching me at this very intimate, or maybe not so intimate moment. Just the thought of it right now makes me all tingly :):)

I enjoy stroking for the ladies ... miss my lady friend, we enjoy making each other cum... But doesnt seem like anyone is into it...No faces only bodies.... I like whereby
Grreat!!! Would love to have such a female friend too. 😍

I will be online at 4:00pm est - for any women who said they like to watch, I will be happy to do a live show on google chat.
ppm me for access

I really enjoy being watched when I’m masturbating. Be it someone online watching me, or someone next to me. Lately, online has been the way to play, and I get off like crazy when shooting all over myself, knowing that somewhere, someone is watching me at this very intimate, or maybe not so intimate moment. Just the thought of it right now makes me all tingly :):)
Tingly is good …

Back