Women who like masturbating with other women version 2

Yaaay! I was hoping there was a thread like this and now I found it!
I’m sure I’ve seen you in here before Liz?! Although it has been a while since there has been some regular conversation in here so it probably got a bit lost in all the other threads.

Come on ladies - let’s masturbate hard and share with each other so this thread doesn’t leave the front page again!

I’m sure I’ve seen you in here before Liz?! Although it has been a while since there has been some regular conversation in here so it probably got a bit lost in all the other threads.

Come on ladies - let’s masturbate hard and share with each other so this thread doesn’t leave the front page again!

I'm pretty sure we have chatted a bit in the past too, but you're right it was awhile ago.

I'm happy to freshen your memory though. :giggle: I'm the tall, leggy Latina who swings a little and pops in and out of threads like this from time to time. :rose:

We should chat sometime when we've both got a minute and fresh batteries handy :devil:

Last edited:
Shared female masturbation is so exciting and erotic and I have been fortunate to experience it many times, yesterday morning being the latest. It was "wonderful"!
I'll share it with you all later though. I'm not exactly a very good story writer so be patient!! 😉
Woo-Hoo Tina!! You go girl!! Let's hear the details! 🔥🔥

It’s easier to take care of yourself than in an office . . . Although difficult to get back to work I would be playing all day
Very difficult to get back to work, I can tell you from personal experience. I have absolutely “scheduled a meeting” because I got myself too worked up during the work day and the bed was right there… ;)

I’ve recently become bi curious. Firstly I want to learn to make myself squirt if anyone has some tips and secondly I love to masturbate to videos and pics of woman. I so horny right now it’s ridiculous
Mmm. Well,aren't you sexy as hell.🥰

Back