Women who like masturbating with other women version 2

I would absolutely love to watch my girlfriend masturbating with another woman.

Hi Pines, cool story, not the right thread for you to post about it. Please respect that this is for women (of which you are not) in the GLBT chatter forum (of which you hardly identify with or you’d be posting in a male oriented thread).
Please stop ruining a perfectly good thread with a post that is not relevant in any way shape or form to what the thread is about.

I know this original thread was way too popular and had to be closed to any further posts because of that. So since I was here naked in bed, fingers dancing over my body I figured why not start another one. If it gets posts, great if not then it was worth a shot. ;)

one of my favorite ways to start :devil:

Hi Pines, cool story, not the right thread for you to post about it. Please respect that this is for women (of which you are not) in the GLBT chatter forum (of which you hardly identify with or you’d be posting in a male oriented thread).
Please stop ruining a perfectly good thread with a post that is not relevant in any way shape or form to what the thread is about.

Please accept my sincere apology. I did not intend to offend anyone.

I know this original thread was way too popular and had to be closed to any further posts because of that. So since I was here naked in bed, fingers dancing over my body I figured why not start another one. If it gets posts, great if not then it was worth a shot. ;)

Im not naked yet but I can be

Im not naked yet but I can be

Sigh....you are tempting me with that image. A naked woman is hard to ignore. :) I wish I could get naked too but I do have to leave in a few minutes. I will be back on here later of course.

Although I’m thinking I’ll wear my blue tooth vibe While I’m out. Tease myself for a few hours so I’m hot and ready to go later. ;)

Maybe you should get naked, lay down, start touching and see what happens

Sigh....you are tempting me with that image. A naked woman is hard to ignore. :) I wish I could get naked too but I do have to leave in a few minutes. I will be back on here later of course.

Although I’m thinking I’ll wear my blue tooth vibe While I’m out. Tease myself for a few hours so I’m hot and ready to go later. ;)

Maybe you should get naked, lay down, start touching and see what happens

I can’t wait to hear about how your day goes wearing your Bluetooth vibe.
I’ve been having a little play, only wearing panties now and they are quite wet. I’ll save the rest of the story for you for lateR ;)

I can’t wait to hear about how your day goes wearing your Bluetooth vibe.
I’ve been having a little play, only wearing panties now and they are quite wet. I’ll save the rest of the story for you for lateR ;)

;) I can’t wait to tell you abojy it and I can’t wait to hear your story. I’ll definitely talk to you later.

Back