Women Taking Off Their Panties

Matt12191982

Literotica Guru
There's a compilation online, and of course, I just realize this fetish in my early 40s. I remember always being juiced up when I see a woman remove her underwear, especially the completion, as they leave her feet... It makes sense for me. It means "I'm going to have sex". Now it means "I'm watching a video I edited to get rid of unnecessary seconds" and probably add to this cumpilation (and then probably never view it again... who knows).

Last edited:
Just remember.take your time removing them build up the sexual tension you'll be rewarded tenfold and shows her
your not a one min wonder .

I find it more of a pleasure to be asked to remove them for her.
Each has its own merit. Knowing she is so horny she isn't willing to wait for you to do it is amazing for me, as is letting her know in no uncertain terms that you need her pussy NOW is for her. (Making a woman feel that is the only aphrodisiac I know of, and damned if it doesn't work magnificently.)

Now, let's hear from the girls!

I've always liked to remove the panties from the women, they enjoyed the nibbling that I did all over while massaging and removing her clothes, never got any complaints

Back