Wife's (or Girlfriend's) Confession

We had a similar experience. Went to a coworkers apartment for a party. Everyone was drunk, party ended and people left, we went find our hostess and she comes out of her bedroom topless, she has these great tits, she grabs my wife and makes out with her, and rubs her nipples, we go into the bedroom and the woman passes out, we get her into bed and my wife takes the woman's panties off, I am shocked as my wife is sucking nipples , playing with her pussy, my wife is about to go down on her when the woman rolls over and pukes on the floor, we made sure she was okay, tucked in and we left, what could have been
I would have help your wife undress her and at least tasted her

The best I could get out of her was one one of her week long road trips with her girlfriends she fucked 3 different guys.
I’m sure she has more to offer than that. I would love to hear all of her adventures, the sluttier the better.

During our reunion fuck Miranda told me she had a confession to make.

At her going away party an intern, Brent, hit on her. I met him at a company function and he was basically a younger version of me. Tall and trim, very friendly, I thought maybe gay because he was well put together and lived with another guy. I know, nice stereotyping. Guilty.

Anyways, she’s riding my cock telling about going back to his apartment and basically fucking him all night. She tells me they fuck awhile, smoke a joint, fuck, have a beer, fuck some more.

Picturing my hot wife using that young stud caused me to shoot my load. My cum is flowing out of her, down my balls pass the crack of my ass. Riding me the whole time, I never lost wood. She tells me, “I think you like this story, but there’s more.”

My husband would agree the sexiest thing I ever confessed to him was that I was bisexual and into women. It was after the second or third time we slept together. My partner previous to him I discovered was insecure about the whole thing and could not understand a woman's sexual need for another woman. I decided to tell my future hubby up front and to my delight he was understanding and aroused by the thought of me having bedroom relations with someone of my own sex. I remember him asking me if I had actually been down on another woman. I laughed and said I had and I enjoyed the taste very much. He then mounted me and nearly fucked me through the bed!

It was about six months later a friend was over and I told her I needed to show her something in our bedroom. Little did my guy know what she and I had pre-planned. A few moments later I called out and told him we needed help with something. Imagine his surprise when he walked in and found two naked women on the bed; his soon to be wife laying between the others spread legs eating her hot wet pussy! :kiss:

My husband would agree the sexiest thing I ever confessed to him was that I was bisexual and into women. It was after the second or third time we slept together. My partner previous to him I discovered was insecure about the whole thing and could not understand a woman's sexual need for another woman. I decided to tell my future hubby up front and to my delight he was understanding and aroused by the thought of me having bedroom relations with someone of my own sex. I remember him asking me if I had actually been down on another woman. I laughed and said I had and I enjoyed the taste very much. He then mounted me and nearly fucked me through the bed!

It was about six months later a friend was over and I told her I needed to show her something in our bedroom. Little did my guy know what she and I had pre-planned. A few moments later I called out and told him we needed help with something. Imagine his surprise when he walked in and found two naked women on the bed; his soon to be wife laying between the others spread legs eating her hot wet pussy! :kiss:
Sounds like the greatest surprise of all time!! Amazing

Back