Why was I banned from chat just now?

Bans are typically permanent. If you can provide me with the name you used while in chat and a slightly more specific time frame I will look into it.

Is this the name you used in chat, and if so, when was your last log in? All bans in chat are considered permanent unless otherwise specified.

The mods are confirming they closed it, but aren't saying why, which means the reasoning must be especially intellectually bankrupt, this time around. Someone said it was due to an argument about politics, which seems... bizarre.

Lol, closing a room because of a political argument?? Yet people are openly offering foot pictures for sale on the site and that's totally ignored.

Multiple complaints were received and contributors opted to ignore the direction to stop, so the room was closed. If people are openly violating literotica's policies, you are encouraged to report it.

Translation: The explicit reason is so dumb that we're afraid we'll be mocked and denigrated if we share it.

I have not been able to login to my lit chat since 4 days now. Is there anything wrong with the lit chat server or is it just my account? what can be done!? please help

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-23 003544.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-23 003544.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 10
Dear Quip,

Thank you for your kind reply.

I can't remember exactly the day I was banned but I think it was the first week of December 2023, or withing the first two weeks of December 2023.
I can't remember the time either.

My nick is SUBLEONARDO.

I am convinced that what I did was not flooding as I only sent a couple of times a message talking about the kind of woman I am looking for. The message was just one or two lines long. It wasn't the usual constant flooding from people who send again and again very long messages to disrupt the chat,. I would never do that.

I would love to come back to Literotica, where I made some good friends.

Thank you so much and Happy Christmas and New Year

My nick in at Literotica: SUBLEONARDO

I am not currently finding a record of you being banned Leo.I have gone back in the records a few years and I am not finding anything but a post where we warned and kicked you for spamming last august.

Dear The Sunamy,

I hope you had a good start of the year, and thank you for your kind reply.

Considering that my problem to access the chat is not that I have been banned ( you wrote " I am not currently finding a record of you being banned") could I get some help from technical support or customer support in order to be back at Literotica? I definitely cannot access the chat.

I hope you can help me to be back with my old pals.

Thank you so much!

My nick: subleonardo

Again I am not finding any record of either name in the ban logs for last year or this year. It is clear you made another account and so this leads me to believe it is something with your connection or browser that is causing the block. The only things I can suggest is clear your cache and cookies on your browser and make sure it is up to date
Try connecting to the site on a directly wired connection instead of mobile or wireless
or you can also try using a different browser

Failing that you can try to go here https://forum.literotica.com/forums/lit-tech-support.68/

I am afraid we are not able to fix any technical issue that might be happening with your connection to the chat but I can tell you..it is not because you are banned as you have 2 different accounts with different names and profile numbers having the same issue. It is sadly not something I can suggest other than some limited stuff on browsers and connections as I have worked as technical support for multiple internet providers in both my own country and the USA. So good luck but sadly there is nothing more anyone on the chat mods team can do for this. Something is not connecting and I don't have the access to see what that is as you are able to connect to the forum clearly with both accounts...

I've been a member for years...
I chatted to a woman specifically about whet she described as ok in her profile and got a rather rude and abrupt reply, when really just a no thanks would have sufficed and i replied telling her what i thought.

I get a permanent ban for that? I've been using chat for years and never been banned or even contacted before about inappropriate behaviour and i have had no message explaining why i was banned, for how long etc.

so my question is ... Really?

no you were banned for something else. If you wish to know the reason you can pm. Yes...really.

Back