Why was I banned from chat just now?

That having been said, after looking up your profile, it definitely violates Literotica's TOS.
So does the Avatar. Not sure how that got through the new approval process.

I do not have this account name in my logs. Do you use another name to chat?

All of a sudden I am not able to connect to Chat. I can log on but can't connect to chat. Have I been banned for some reason?

Hello there,

Yesterday night (~11:00am Pacific) I was in the chat site. However, I got kicked out. Since then I'm not able to get in the chat. It logs me in and then it keep saying retry or return to site. I've tried both my laptop and cell phone. Is this the issue with my login or the site is down?

Hello there,

Yesterday night (~11:00am Pacific) I was in the chat site. However, I got kicked out. Since then I'm not able to get in the chat. It logs me in and then it keep saying retry or return to site. I've tried both my laptop and cell phone. Is this the issue with my login or the site is down?
Probably... you are banned. Lol

@mikekb1968 -- you were banned, and the reason for your banning was explained to you by an administrator for Literotica Chat. We do not reverse bans for certain topics; not reading the rules is not an excuse. When you signed in to Chat, you agreed to abide by the rules and the consequences for not following them.

I'm sorry, but there's nothing more that can be done for you here.

Yes, you were banned, and I will respond to the PM with the details.
@Velle - I didn't have a chance to log it as I was on Mobile, but I sent myself the text so will update the records.

CB

PM responded to, and Log updated.

As an aside, I'm surprised you have no idea what you were banned for, since you were warned at least twice by another user, and again by myself (including the consequences), before you were banned.

CB

Back